90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

evafan2005

[1]May 15, 2011
    • level: 18

This thread is now to discuss spoilers for the upcoming fifth season of the CW "hit" show 90210!

Edited on 06/09/2012 2:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]May 16, 2011
    • level: 23
    I'm excited to see where the characters will go to cllege and see what the new writers will give us. Hope it will be a good season can't wait for spoilers..

evafan2005

[3]May 19, 2011

according to the link below, 90210 returns to Tuesdays at 8....wonder what the reason for the change is....I'll keep my eyes peeled.

link:http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/cw-fall-schedule-20112012.html

evafan2005

[4]May 19, 2011

and the press release for Season 4:

The fourth season of 90210 follows the group from West Beverly as they navigate life after high school. Their journey into adulthood will find them heading in different directions while trying to keep the same closeness that worked so well for them in high school. This tight-knit circle of friends will meet new people, resulting in friendships, relationships and loyalties being tested. Some will attend college, while others will start their careers. It's a new and different time for them, as the stakes are much higher and there is a lot more to lose. Coming from a world of glamour and privilege, with endless possibilities in front of them, anything can happen. All in all, it's just another day in the world's most famous zip code. The series stars Shenae Grimes as Annie Wilson, Tristan Wilds as Dixon Wilson, AnnaLynne McCord as Naomi Clark, Jessica Stroup as Silver, Michael Steger as Navid Shirazi, Jessica Lowndes as Adrianna Tate-Duncan, Matt Lanter as Liam Court, Trevor Donovan as Teddy Montgomery and Gillian Zinser as Ivy. 90210 is produced by CBS Television Studios with executive producers Patti Carr ("Life Unexpected," "Private Practice") and Lara Olsen ("Life Unexpected," "Private Practice").

(obtained from SpoilerTV)

so Patti Carr and Lara Olsen are taking over 90210? Well I've never seen either Life Unexpected OR Private Practice, but PP is a pretty popular show so we'll see what they can do for us!

stellarchick86

[5]May 19, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^Life Unexpected also got cancelled after one season so hopefully the writer who does Private Practice ends up getting more of the writing credits lol. I wonder why the Tuesday switch too. I hope they dont attribute the ratings due to the day rather than the poor writing on this show. Also, if they keep switching it around, that makes the ratings lower too.

evafan2005

[6]May 19, 2011

well both of these ladies work (or worked I guess) on both shows, so I guess we'll see....I'm looking forward to what they bring to the table, they can't be worse than Rebecca! I hope they watch the first 3 seasons to get a good feel of things and fic the continuity errors that have plagued the show and fix the mess that Rebecca left us with in the finale.

evafan2005

[7]May 25, 2011

well we've got a little bit of Season 4 info to sink our teeth into today, friends! First, I found this season 4 promo pic on Wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:90210season4.png you'll note that it's very similar to the promo image they used for Season 3, just different poses and they colored Naomi's dress. Noticeablyabsent from this picture are Ivy & Teddy....is this a sign? Maybe, maybe not. But then this link:http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/17/90210-finale-naomi-pregnant/ contains an interview with AnnaLynne McCord where she says that not all of the cast is returning, though she's apparently safe (though she doesn't sound super excited to come back....nor does she seem thrilled with the pregnancy storyline) so with that being said, what do you guys think? Who will be cut and who will be safe? my predictions are as followed:

Cut: Teddy, Ivy, Annie (she can go to Carnegie Mellon after all!)

Safe: Naomi, Silver, Navid, Adrianna (gotta keep that drama going)

On the fence: Dixon, Liam

New Regulars: Max, some new guy met at a college, some new girl met at a college (maybe Katie Cassidy or something? she seems like she'd fit in with this show)

regardless it sounds like the show is going to get shaken up quite a bit....should be interesting come September.

Edited on 05/25/2011 9:25am

johnmarlena422

[8]May 25, 2011
    • level: 16
    I know there is at least one new series coming this fall but I don't think that has much bearing on the day switch since I'm pretty since it's coming on right after TVD..Or before lol definitely on the same night haha

txgirl75

[9]May 25, 2011
    I personally can live without Teddy and Ivy so no loss there if they don't come back.

The rest of the cast Naomi, Annie and Ade and Silver and Dixon and I guess Navd. Sad but on this show I just haven't really be crazy about the guys. I like Liam he's okay.

johnmarlena422

[10]May 25, 2011
    txgirl75 wrote:
    I personally can live without Teddy and Ivy so no loss there if they don't come back.

The rest of the cast Naomi, Annie and Ade and Silver and Dixon and I guess Navd. Sad but on this show I just haven't really be crazy about the guys. I like Liam he's okay.

I'll be celebrating if they axe Ivy lol

stellarchick86

[11]May 25, 2011
    Lol you guys crack me up. Same with Annalynn on that interview regarding the babysuit (though the "can I do movies now" comment was a little..ridiculous lol). I wonder if by axing characters she simply means Debbie and Ryan? We alerady know they are going, they can just talk about it to each other on the premiere. Jenn will most likely be going too. But at the same time I always wondered how they were going to do this with them all being in different schools, so it makes sense now, just axe everyone whos at a different school lol. I think they will end up axing Ivy after she goes on her big tour and Raj dies, Teddy most likely, and maybe Liam but I doubt it. I dont think they will ever axe Annie and Dixon, Naomi Ade and Silver bring the drama, and Navid is Dixons best friend and Silver's BF so. Those are the only characters that make sense. This season is going to suck if they keep axing all the secondary characters and focus on the main ones because then it always turns into love triangles and then they will bring in secondary characters who are even less interesting like Harper, Lauren "the purse girl", etc
    Edited on 05/25/2011 6:44pm

johnmarlena422

[12]May 25, 2011
    I don't care who else stays but please oh please I beg of the 90210 gods please axe Ivy, I will be eternally grateful. I mean I can actually honestly say she has put me to sleep before lol During one of her marijuana scenes when she started to drift off so did I.. I didn't even realize it till I felt the head tilt lol

Rachaelma

[13]May 26, 2011
    • level: 5

Hey GUys,

I really hope that all of the characters are back for season four

the characters that I really like are

Teddy

Silver

Navid

Naomi

Sort of Like

Annie

Dixon

Ivy

Dis like

Adrianna I used to love her but I don't any more so if they get rid of her in the first hald of season four then i will be happy.!!!!

johnmarlena422

[14]May 26, 2011

Never say never but I highly doubt they'll be getting rid of Ade anytime soon..she brings the dramaWink

stellarchick86

[15]May 26, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Never say never but I highly doubt they'll be getting rid of Ade anytime soon..she brings the dramaWink

Lol exactly...Out of all the characters they have, shes one of the ones I can see them keeping for sure, unless Jessica Lowndes want to leave and they have no other choice.

johnmarlena422

[16]May 26, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Lol exactly...Out of all the characters they have, shes one of the ones I can see them keeping for sure, unless Jessica Lowndes want to leave and they have no other choice.

Yeah I agree, the villains/vixens are usually pretty pivotal in these kinds of shows and I personally couldn't imagine 90210 without her so the only way I could see her leaving is if JL's music career really took off but even if that happened I think she'd still wanna stay.

stellarchick86

[17]May 26, 2011
    ^Yeah, Id think that if that were to happen, it wouldve happened last season since she was out of HS from everyone else and doing her own thing, so itd make more sense for her to go on tour and take a mini-Jenn hiatus. On One Tree Hill one of the actresses is hoping to breakout with her singing career and she was an actress on the show so shed go off to "film a movie" but was on tour in reality. I figured theyd do this sort of a thing next season.

johnmarlena422

[18]May 26, 2011
    Yeah, plus JL said back in the first season that she had many other projects to come but that she really loved working on 90210 and would want to stay and just do both. I don't know if she still feels that way but personally, I hope she never leaves lol

stellarchick86

[19]May 26, 2011
    ^Lol same here. It took me a while to warm up to Ade but now I think she brings much needed drama.

txgirl75

[20]May 26, 2011
    I know I haven't been crazy about Ade this season but the show would be boring without her. Her storyline was about the only thing keeping me wanting to watch.