90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

sheerwill

[41]Jun 6, 2011
    • level: 8

txgirl75 wrote:
    I read over on CW tvcom that Trever who plays Teddy he will be on 5 episodes then gone. Don't know about any of you but that made my day. Gay or not I just didn't care for him.

I feel the same way, lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[42]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 32
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Personally, I think Teddy is and has always been a missed opportunity in spades but whatcha gonna do lol

Yeah, thats how I feel too. Not really surprised that he will be leaving though I guess. It seemed like they just wanted a gay character but didnt really know what to do with him, and now that hes going to another school, it makes sense to just cut him out.

johnmarlena422

[43]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Personally, I think Teddy is and has always been a missed opportunity in spades but whatcha gonna do lol

Yeah, thats how I feel too. Not really surprised that he will be leaving though I guess. It seemed like they just wanted a gay character but didnt really know what to do with him, and now that hes going to another school, it makes sense to just cut him out.

Yeah, exactly..Teddy really could have been something great but because the writers didn't know what to do with him, he really just ended up being dead weight.

Looks like FS will be sticking around on DOOL then.. Playing a gay character again..coincidink?? LOL

evafan2005

[44]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 18

looks like Teddy may become that big tennis star after all! (remember, he said he's rejoining the tennis circuit in the finale)

well that's the first casting cut, I wonder who will be next? I say Ivy and either Annie or Liam. not both of them, but one of them because that would make for some good "tortured love lost" drama.

evafan2005

[45]Jun 8, 2011

well never mind....according to Ausiello Gillian Zinser (Ivy) will be back....ugh.

source:http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-true-blood-supernatural-how-i-met-your-mother-bones-and-more/

txgirl75

[46]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 23
    evafan2005 wrote:

well never mind....according to Ausiello Gillian Zinser (Ivy) will be back....ugh.

source:http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-true-blood-supernatural-how-i-met-your-mother-bones-and-more/

Maybe the new writters will make her character more intresting then. PLEASe no more SURFING.. That was the big snooze right there surfing. I mean we didn't even see Dylan surf that much.

johnmarlena422

[47]Jun 8, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

I second that UGH LOL

johnmarlena422

[48]Jun 8, 2011
    txgirl75 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Maybe the new writters will make her character more intresting then. PLEASe no more SURFING.. That was the big snooze right there surfing. I mean we didn't even see Dylan surf that much.

Yeah we sure didn't..although I didn't mind watching Dylan surf

txgirl75

[49]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 23
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Yeah got to love Dylan.

johnmarlena422

[50]Jun 8, 2011
    txgirl75 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Yeah got to love Dylan.

Definitely

stellarchick86

[51]Jun 8, 2011
    Yeah I agree about the surfing. Though I gotta say they dont show Ivy surfing as much as Johnny Harper in The OC..that was pretty rough. Anyway, I would guess Ivy and Liam but I guess they are coming back? So are they including the adults or? I cant see them getting rid of the 4 main girls, Dixon and probably Navid so whos left besides Debbie, Jenn, Ryan, Ivy, Teddy and Liam?
    Edited on 06/08/2011 7:16pm

johnmarlena422

[52]Jun 8, 2011
    I only want Liam to stay if he gets at least some of his edge back because 'as is' is not working for me AT ALL

evafan2005

[53]Jun 8, 2011

that's why it would be SO great if Annie didn't come back....he could return all excited to see her and then BAM biotch went to Carnegie Mellon and he can feel all angsty and abandoned and look good doing it.

johnmarlena422

[54]Jun 8, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

that's why it would be SO great if Annie didn't come back....he could return all excited to see her and then BAM biotch went to Carnegie Mellon and he can feel all angsty and abandoned and look good doing it.

Hell to the yeah!! LOL Tortured and brooding A La Dylan is definitely his schtick lol

stellarchick86

[55]Jun 8, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

Bahahaha. That would be pretty great. IDK if theyd axe Annie though unless Shenae wanted to leave since shes the main character pretty much. I had a scary thought, what if it was Naomi? I mean Annalynne was complaining about not being able to do more movies in that interview she gave recently, so maybe they thought "let her go, we dont need her, we'll just fill the show up with more Silver/Ade conflict and Annie drama"? If they only have 3 guys (Liam, Navid and Dixon) then they may figure that they only need 3 girls (Silver, Ade and Annie), especially since Ivy will be there, even if she takes more of a backseat...

johnmarlena422

[56]Jun 8, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Bahahaha. That would be pretty great. IDK if theyd axe Annie though unless Shenae wanted to leave since shes the main character pretty much. I had a scary thought, what if it was Naomi? I mean Annalynne was complaining about not being able to do more movies in that interview she gave recently, so maybe they thought "let her go, we dont need her, we'll just fill the show up with more Silver/Ade conflict and Annie drama"? If they only have 3 guys (Liam, Navid and Dixon) then they may figure that they only need 3 girls (Silver, Ade and Annie), especially since Ivy will be there, even if she takes more of a backseat...

Omg I would so die lol That would suck besides Nae's the queenbee lol
    On a sidenote did anyone ever catch Annalynne on niptuck??

stellarchick86

[57]Jun 9, 2011

^Lol yeah it would suck..shes kind of the reason Im still watching the show LOL.

On a sidenote, if you really like Naomi and Ade, then you would probably really like Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill. I love her (as you can see on my av)..shes probably my fave tv character. Shes entertaining but more in a snarky/scheme-y kind of way, like a Kelly or a Naomi, not outright b!tchy like an Ade or Val. I think youd like her. One Tree Hill itself IDK if youd like or not. Its kind of slow at first, because it has to set-up so many characters and relationships, but around the 3rd or 4th ep it starts to take off. IDK I just thought to add that. In the summer Im usually looking for tv shows to watch since everything is in repeats. I think Im going to rent s1/2 of this show though and reminisce about the good ole days lol

No, I never watch/saw Niptuck..was it good?

I remember on an interview, I think it was Conan O'Brien, more than a year ago, she was saying how she really likes nerdy guys and I thought she mentioned Star Wars but I could be really off...so I wonder if they came up with the Max storyline through that or something...

Edited on 06/09/2011 1:42am
    Edited 2 total times.

johnmarlena422

[58]Jun 9, 2011

I've never seen that show but I have seen a couple vids on YT..looked decent enough.

Niptuck had it's moments like any show haha I was back and forth with the show..Sometimes it was awesome and sometimes it was pretty god awful lol but Annalynne played the character of Eden who was a seriously demented soul lol She did A LOT of f'd up sh!t but I think the worse was when her lesbian mother died and was cremated and Eden threw her ashes in her grieving lover's face..A vile creature she was lol Eden made Naomi look like virgin Mary LOL

Interesting about Annalynne liking nerdy guys, never would have pegged that lol

stellarchick86

[59]Jun 10, 2011

^Wow! Lol sounds crazy.

And yeah, I wonder though sometiems if female actors say that to make themselves seem more accessible, hence more fans, but she seemed pretty sincere when she said it. *shrugs*

And yeah Ive been re-watching OTH lately and Im like "I think JohnMarlena would like this...totally". It includes a love triangle thats the most talked about/debated since Brenda/Kelly/Dylan (though I personally enjoy the OTH one more since each girl can maybe claim the guy in a way where as with 90210 it was basically Kelly breaking girlcode and going after her best friends' leftovers LOL) and w/ the triangle came the drama and snarky comments that I think you would enjoy. Basically, if you like Naomi, youd like Brooke.

Edited on 06/10/2011 10:09pm

johnmarlena422

[60]Jun 11, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:

^Wow! Lol sounds crazy.

And yeah, I wonder though sometiems if female actors say that to make themselves seem more accessible, hence more fans, but she seemed pretty sincere when she said it. *shrugs*

And yeah Ive been re-watching OTH lately and Im like "I think JohnMarlena would like this...totally". It includes a love triangle thats the most talked about/debated since Brenda/Kelly/Dylan (though I personally enjoy the OTH one more since each girl can maybe claim the guy in a way where as with 90210 it was basically Kelly breaking girlcode and going after her best friends' leftovers LOL) and w/ the triangle came the drama and snarky comments that I think you would enjoy. Basically, if you like Naomi, youd like Brooke.

Yeah, Niptuck was definitely a show out of the norm lol
    OTH sounds interesting enough and if I'm thinking of the right show it's got a blonde guy in it that's a total hottie lol Any specific season you'd suggest? Or is it still on??