The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

txgirl75

[61]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 23
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

^Wow! Lol sounds crazy.

And yeah, I wonder though sometiems if female actors say that to make themselves seem more accessible, hence more fans, but she seemed pretty sincere when she said it. *shrugs*

And yeah Ive been re-watching OTH lately and Im like "I think JohnMarlena would like this...totally". It includes a love triangle thats the most talked about/debated since Brenda/Kelly/Dylan (though I personally enjoy the OTH one more since each girl can maybe claim the guy in a way where as with 90210 it was basically Kelly breaking girlcode and going after her best friends' leftovers LOL) and w/ the triangle came the drama and snarky comments that I think you would enjoy. Basically, if you like Naomi, youd like Brooke.

Yeah, Niptuck was definitely a show out of the norm lol
    OTH sounds interesting enough and if I'm thinking of the right show it's got a blonde guy in it that's a total hottie lol Any specific season you'd suggest? Or is it still on??
    If you got soapnet you can catch OTH on soapnet. OTh is still on going on to it's season 9 and last season. They've said last seasons for season 7 and 8 and now 9. I'km thinking season 9 will be it's last it's not coming back on until January 2012.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[62]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    txgirl75 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

^Wow! Lol sounds crazy.

And yeah, I wonder though sometiems if female actors say that to make themselves seem more accessible, hence more fans, but she seemed pretty sincere when she said it. *shrugs*

And yeah Ive been re-watching OTH lately and Im like "I think JohnMarlena would like this...totally". It includes a love triangle thats the most talked about/debated since Brenda/Kelly/Dylan (though I personally enjoy the OTH one more since each girl can maybe claim the guy in a way where as with 90210 it was basically Kelly breaking girlcode and going after her best friends' leftovers LOL) and w/ the triangle came the drama and snarky comments that I think you would enjoy. Basically, if you like Naomi, youd like Brooke.

Yeah, Niptuck was definitely a show out of the norm lol
    OTH sounds interesting enough and if I'm thinking of the right show it's got a blonde guy in it that's a total hottie lol Any specific season you'd suggest? Or is it still on??
    If you got soapnet you can catch OTH on soapnet. OTh is still on going on to it's season 9 and last season. They've said last seasons for season 7 and 8 and now 9. I'km thinking season 9 will be it's last it's not coming back on until January 2012.

Okay cool thanks
    I sometimes use soapnet to catch up on my soaps (I refuse to give good ratings to bad writing lol)So I'll check it out

stellarchick86

[63]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^Well, I would start from the Pilot onwards otherwise you may be a bit confused because its hard to understand right out of the shoot. My friend tried to watch s5 with me, when it aired, without watching from the Pilot and was so confused as to the relationships with each other. So I would suggest doing that rather than a random season on Soapnet. I usually rent seasons of tv shows through Netflix but I get that some people may not want to pay a monthly fee for that so...I dont know, I just wouldnt start off on a random season. Plus Brooke was more snarky and interesting (as was the show in general) during s1-4 anyway. If you start watching at s6 or s7 (just throwing out random season numbers) you may be like "why did she suggest this??"

And yes, OTH had a hot blonde lead in it, Chad Michael Murray. He left after s6 though so if you catch a later season you may not see him. They have a brunette lead, James Lafferty, that aint bad to look at either. Same with the dad, Paul Johansson, heheh

Edited on 06/12/2011 6:10am

johnmarlena422

[64]Jun 12, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Well, I would start from the Pilot onwards otherwise you may be a bit confused because its hard to understand right out of the shoot. My friend tried to watch s5 with me, when it aired, without watching from the Pilot and was so confused as to the relationships with each other. So I would suggest doing that rather than a random season on Soapnet. I usually rent seasons of tv shows through Netflix but I get that some people may not want to pay a monthly fee for that so...I dont know, I just wouldnt start off on a random season. Plus Brooke was more snarky and interesting (as was the show in general) during s1-4 anyway. If you start watching at s6 or s7 (just throwing out random season numbers) you may be like "why did she suggest this??"

And yes, OTH had a hot blonde lead in it, Chad Michael Murray. He left after s6 though so if you catch a later season you may not see him. They have a brunette lead, James Lafferty, that aint bad to look at either. Same with the dad, Paul Johansson, heheh

Sounds quite promising ;-)

stellarchick86

[65]Jun 12, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Heheh Ohh it is. You just gotta give it a few eps, and then it will go into snarky high school hi-jinks before you know it hehe

evafan2005

[66]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 18

Paul Johansson aka John Sears from the original 90210 season 4

johnmarlena422

[67]Jun 12, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Heheh Ohh it is. You just gotta give it a few eps, and then it will go into snarky high school hi-jinks before you know it hehe

I'm gonna try to catch the first season and see how I like it..Just curious in case I end up wanting to be a regular lol has it been any good as of lately?? Couldn't be any worse than the spin-off Melrose Place 2.0 lol god that was a nightmare of the worst variety lol

johnmarlena422

[68]Jun 12, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

Paul Johansson aka John Sears from the original 90210 season 4

Oh he was freaking hott.. A total douche but hott none the less LOL

stellarchick86

[69]Jun 12, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I'm gonna try to catch the first season and see how I like it..Just curious in case I end up wanting to be a regular lol has it been any good as of lately?? Couldn't be any worse than the spin-off Melrose Place 2.0 lol god that was a nightmare of the worst variety lol

Mmm...well, I definitely think the first 4 seasons were the best. They did 2 years of high school within 4 seasons. Season 3 was my favorite, it was quite enjoyable. It would probably go something like: 3, 2, 1, 4, 7, 5, 6, 8 or something like that. Definitely better than Melrose Place LOL
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Exactly! LOL Hes the same way here, except his villain-ess is more entertaining and snarky here.

johnmarlena422

[70]Jun 12, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Mmm...well, I definitely think the first 4 seasons were the best. They did 2 years of high school within 4 seasons. Season 3 was my favorite, it was quite enjoyable. It would probably go something like: 3, 2, 1, 4, 7, 5, 6, 8 or something like that. Definitely better than Melrose Place LOL
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Exactly! LOL Hes the same way here, except his villain-ess is more entertaining and snarky here.

Haha well thanks for the tip..I get so bored during the summer breaks
    Although, big brother and PLL are my summer sensations, it's just not quite the same lol

stellarchick86

[71]Jun 13, 2011
    ^Hehe. Ive never watched Big Brother..never really been into the whole reality show thing when it just involves watching people live. I used to watch The Real World when I was young but then when I grew up, I got bored of it. Whats PLL..? And youre welcome! I hope you enjoy it!
    Edited on 06/13/2011 12:12am

johnmarlena422

[72]Jun 13, 2011

I never watched big brother either up until season 8..My family really liked it and I was always like "live cameras?? Wtf is this sh!t" lol but then they forced me to sit down and watch and after that I was hooked lol PLL is the abc family show Pretty Little Liars..it doesn't just come on during the summer but it's breaks are kinda funky so it ends up being on in the summer too lol

stellarchick86

[73]Jun 13, 2011
    ^Haha..Ahh okay. Heard of that show but never watched it for some reason. Im assuming its good then. My friend and her parents watch Big Brother but I just never tried it for some reason. I guess too Real World-y, considering most of their scenes took place in the house too.

johnmarlena422

[74]Jun 13, 2011

stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Haha..Ahh okay. Heard of that show but never watched it for some reason. Im assuming its good then. My friend and her parents watch Big Brother but I just never tried it for some reason. I guess too Real World-y, considering most of their scenes took place in the house too.

Really? I never saw real world so I guess I wouldn't know PLL is really good though Imo. It depends on the type of shows you like I guess..It's a mystery surrounding four high school girls and the murder of their friend so if you enjoy cliffhangerish stuff you'd probably enjoy it lol I got started on it myself because it shares the same producers as The Vampire Diaries which has always been an obsession of mine so I thought I'd give it a chance and ended up loving it.

Just a 30 second promo if ya wanna check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCIS9RRe1As

back on tomorrow night Yippee!! I will SO be doing my happy dance lol

Edited on 06/13/2011 7:16pm

stellarchick86

[75]Jun 14, 2011
    ^Hehe thanks! Maybe once the 1st season comes out Ill check it out

johnmarlena422

[76]Jun 14, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:

No problem.
    Fair warning though it is a mystery based show so if you're not a fan of those pesky little cliffhangers lol then you'd probably wanna steer clear haha

evafan2005

[77]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 18

I freaking LOVE PLL!!!!! SOOOOOOO glad it's back on!! I bought season 1 when it came out last Tuesday and had so much fun rewatching it all and trying to figure things out (of course I'm still nowhere near getting it solved)...ahhhh SUCH a good show!

johnmarlena422

[78]Jun 16, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

I freaking LOVE PLL!!!!! SOOOOOOO glad it's back on!! I bought season 1 when it came out last Tuesday and had so much fun rewatching it all and trying to figure things out (of course I'm still nowhere near getting it solved)...ahhhh SUCH a good show!

Omg I know I love it..Drive myself crazy trying to figure it out half the time but still love it!! LOL

stellarchick86

[79]Jun 16, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

No problem.
    Fair warning though it is a mystery based show so if you're not a fan of those pesky little cliffhangers lol then you'd probably wanna steer clear haha

Ohh okay thanks. I like mystery-based shows enough. I watch Desperate Housewives and its sort of a mystery-show. I kind of got the impression that PLL was like Mean Girls means The Craft or something lol I didnt know what it was about.

johnmarlena422

[80]Jun 16, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

No problem.

Ohh okay thanks. I like mystery-based shows enough. I watch Desperate Housewives and its sort of a mystery-show. I kind of got the impression that PLL was like Mean Girls means The Craft or something lol I didnt know what it was about.

Umm I don't know I don't see it like that at all lol The only really mean girl was Alison (who is the friend that was murdered) she was a total b!tch lol and Hanna was kinda mean at first but that's because at the beginning of the show the four friends (Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily)were estranged. Basically after their friend was murdered they began getting text messages-basically virtually stalked by someone who called him/herself "A" standing for Alison and knew all of their secrets that only Alison knew and also frames them, sets them up on a pretty regular basis and really just completely toys with them lol It started out with a text that was sent to all four girls phones at Alison's memorial saying "I'm still here b!tches and I know everything -A" and at first it was just petty but throughout the series "A" has really risen the stakes and becoming more and more dangerous. That's not even the half of it but that gives you an idea of what it's about lol