90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

johnmarlena422

[681]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Jasper and Ethan could be interesting. Was never a big Emily fan. Thanks for letting us know!

Naturally, it was no where near the amount they alleged to but no surprise there lol I found Jasper mildly entertaining, would rather have seen Ethan but I knew that wasn't gonna happen anyways and Emily was brief enough for me not to mind too much. She was never a fave or anything but I don't hate her the way some do, she actually kind of amuses me in small doses but after too long I wanna kill her. Still, I just can't help but crack up at how completely stupid the girl is..I mean, Sooo stupid lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[682]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 32
    Lol! Good points. Well its going to be hard now its that the holidays to get through this show, but I do hope to get through the first half of the season before it resumes back in January, though. Then I will have more of a comment about Silvers' sickness and Emily and what not hehe

johnmarlena422

[683]Dec 20, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol! Good points. Well its going to be hard now its that the holidays to get through this show, but I do hope to get through the first half of the season before it resumes back in January, though. Then I will have more of a comment about Silvers' sickness and Emily and what not hehe

Silver's sick?? When did that happen lmao totally kidding..Just a little humor at how they always just gloss over their "big" storylines and then call it must see tv...They go on and on and on about how huge and dramatic a SL is going to be and then it comes and goes so fast that no one even saw it happen for ex- the line directly quoted from their interview- "Adrianna is going to kidnap her daughter which will end with an explosive confrontation between her and Silver" - Translation - "Adrianna and Maizy will have a picnic at the park, Silver will show up just in time for the sunset and enjoy some lesbo-playground-handholding while crying happy tears at the glorious skies" yes this is still my favorite example of the infamous writing style aka. -90210-Cliff Notes. That and I didn't wanna spoil by using examples from this season lol but you'll see what I mean about Silver

stellarchick86

[684]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 32
    ^Hahahaha. Thats so true. And yes, not surprising at all.

johnmarlena422

[685]Mar 27, 2013
    idk if anyone will see this or not lol but has anyone caught any of the spoilers for the shows finale??

Omg, I feel soo bad for Silver

the official endgame couples are:

Lannie
    Navianna
    Sixon

Unfortunately, Maxomi will not be reuniting ridiculous considering it'd be a hell of a lot easier to put those two back together than the rest yet they manage those and claim there wasn't enough time for Maxomi?? seriously, is it any wonder why the show's where it's at?? lol

Anywho,

The series finale is said to be explosive..I mean literally, there's gonna be an explosion lol

The explosion/fire is going to find Navid seriously injured after saving Adrianna, who had been caught in the crossfires. On set filming shots show both brought out on gurneys and Navid wearing an oxygen mask.

In the midst of all the chaos, Liam and Annie come to the consensus that life is too short and decide to get married. However, I don't believe they pull a quickie wedding like Maxomi did from the sounds of it, the finale ends with them being engaged.

Now for the bad news,

Right after reuniting with first love Dixon, Silver finds out she's been diagnosed with Cancer. I can't believe I'm about to say this but I feel so bad for her. She finally reunites with the first and only guy she's ever seemed to really love with a baby on the way, then boom " thought you were getting you're happily ever after?? Yeah, not so much..Instead you get to die" lol that's just awful.

Poor Sixon and Maxomi fans, they really did get the shaft

All in all, I have to admit, it does sound like the show is going out with a bang at least.