90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

stellarchick86

[81]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 32
    LOL oh okay I guess I got the craft because of the murder/mystery aspect of it and both that and Mean Girls was 4 girls in hs or something I think. This show reminds me of Mean Girls sometimes too lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[82]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    LOL oh okay I guess I got the craft because of the murder/mystery aspect of it and both that and Mean Girls was 4 girls in hs or something I think. This show reminds me of Mean Girls sometimes too lol

lol I see where some of the promos might come off that way but they're really too nice to be mean lol

evafan2005

[83]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 18

yeah, def. not Mean Girls (minus Allison....and sometimes Jenna)

but it's a REALLY good show...it started off as kind of light-hearted fluff, but it has become SO MUCH more.

johnmarlena422

[84]Jun 17, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

yeah, def. not Mean Girls (minus Allison....and sometimes Jenna)

but it's a REALLY good show...it started off as kind of light-hearted fluff, but it has become SO MUCH more.

Ohh Jenna is a devious little squatnat lol and not to make this a PLL takeover thread but I still so don't believe she's blind lol

evafan2005

[85]Jun 17, 2011

yeah I'm having doubts on that myself....and her and that cop??? so bizarre. especially with how he was with the girls at the beginning of this past episode.

johnmarlena422

[86]Jun 17, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

yeah I'm having doubts on that myself....and her and that cop??? so bizarre. especially with how he was with the girls at the beginning of this past episode.

Yeah, I'm still wondering if it was him that pushed Ian down that church thingy where the bell rings (w/e its called) lol I mean do we actually know whoever pushed him is "A" or was that just an assumption on the girls part?? It would definitely explain a lot considering we know there's a connection between Jenna and Ian and the cop seems to have his own agenda concerning Jenna. However, I do think there's a huge possibility the cop and Ian set the whole thing up to make it appear that Ian was dead and I wouldn't count Melissa out either, she is looking more and more guilty by the second. Anyways about Jenna, there's freaking no way that she's really blind, a person who can not see could never know the things she knows and the writers must think we're gullable idiots to believe she is lmao

Okay sorry to the posters that have no clue what me and eva are babbling about, my bad LOL

stellarchick86

[87]Jun 17, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

lol I see where some of the promos might come off that way but they're really too nice to be mean lol

Ohh okay. Cool. Thanks for the info. I think its because one of the girls (I think?) was on an episode of The OC and she was very...Naomish. She wasnt outright b!tchy but she had a partygirl/troublemaker side.

johnmarlena422

[88]Jun 17, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Ohh okay. Cool. Thanks for the info. I think its because one of the girls (I think?) was on an episode of The OC and she was very...Naomish. She wasnt outright b!tchy but she had a partygirl/troublemaker side.

Ahh which girl??

So I just finished watching the first episode of OTH and it wasn't bad for a pilot..Although most of my attention stayed on Lucas lol he is just oh so fine

stellarchick86

[89]Jun 17, 2011

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Ahh which girl??

If I have the right girl, then its the one second from the left. Link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://prettylittleliars.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pretty-little-liars-promos-08.jpg&imgrefurl=http://prettylittleliars.us/mid-season-finale-spoilers/&usg=__yIrRHxuAT_jafAMOpMyp_f2e-5Q=&h=527&w=700&sz=114&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=y7wEehlVUQ2GnM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=136&ei=9jj8TamQF8j30gH-y9XLAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpretty%2Blittle%2Bliars%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7SNNT_en___US354%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D535%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=78&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=86&ty=48

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    So I just finished watching the first episode of OTH and it wasn't bad for a pilot..Although most of my attention stayed on Lucas lol he is just oh so fine

Lol! I promise you it gets better. I just ended the 3rd season myself and Im just like ahh..the good ole days lol Im glad you are liking it though. They start to bring Brooke in on the next episode. Youll like her.
    Edited on 06/17/2011 10:38pm

johnmarlena422

[90]Jun 18, 2011

stellarchick86 wrote:

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Ahh which girl??
    If I have the right girl, then its the one second from the left. Link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://prettylittleliars.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pretty-little-liars-promos-08.jpg&imgrefurl=http://prettylittleliars.us/mid-season-finale-spoilers/&usg=__yIrRHxuAT_jafAMOpMyp_f2e-5Q=&h=527&w=700&sz=114&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=y7wEehlVUQ2GnM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=136&ei=9jj8TamQF8j30gH-y9XLAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpretty%2Blittle%2Bliars%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7SNNT_en___US354%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D535%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=78&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=86&ty=48

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Lol! I promise you it gets better. I just ended the 3rd season myself and Im just like ahh..the good ole days lol Im glad you are liking it though. They start to bring Brooke in on the next episode. Youll like her.

Ohh okay, that's Aria.

Yeah, now I just finished the second episode. No wonder I was like wtf is the girl she's talking about during the pilot lol but I just figured she'd come on later. I gotta say though both Nathan and Nathan/Lucas's dad are total babyasswipes not to mention cowards especially the dad..he made me just GRR LOL Like I've said I have a wee bit obsession with Chad so anytime while watching I see someone being mean to Lucas I'm like "How could you?! He's so pretty!!" lmao

Sidenote: In the classroom when they had to describe each other with just one word (can't remember was it the pilot or second ep?) and Peyton said choke..For a split second, I soo thought Lucas was gonna say "b!tch" lol but It seemed like "lonely" hit her harder anyway so

stellarchick86

[91]Jun 18, 2011
    ^LOL! You dont like Dan? Or did I misunderstand that? Dans my 2nd fave after Brooke, he makes the show very entertaining with his snarky comments and actions..youll see, its mainly in the 2nd/3rd season. As far as Peyton goes, I was never a big fan of hers, but she gets better I guess. IDK. Did you rent the reason? Sorry for all the off topic-ness everyone, I just love getting people into the shows I like haha.
    Edited on 06/18/2011 1:15am

johnmarlena422

[92]Jun 18, 2011

stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^LOL! You dont like Dan? Or did I misunderstand that? Dans my 2nd fave after Brooke, he makes the show very entertaining with his snarky comments and actions..youll see, its mainly in the 2nd/3rd season. As far as Peyton goes, I was never a big fan of hers, but she gets better I guess. IDK. Did you rent the reason? Sorry for all the off topic-ness everyone, I just love getting people into the shows I like haha.

I actually do like Dan, I like how he stirs things up, I'm just very protective of my pretty boy Chad lol and it rubbed me the wrong way when he called him son and then was like "give this to my boy will ya" I thought that was kind of a low blow. I haven't seen much yet but to be honest I don't really see much appealing in Peyton..I mean she's pretty and b!tchy which I usually like but I just don't find her very likable..she kinda seems like a snob with a really big chip on her shoulder but I don't know maybe I'm reading her wrong?? As far as Brooke goes, I fell in love with her character pretty quickly lol I was literally lmao when she was naked in Lucas's car and he was like shakin in his boots I was like aw cmon man up!! lol And I know it sounds strange but I just love Brooke's voice..something about it, very raspy lol I hope no one minds how off topic we've gotten between PLL and OTH but it's not like the 90210 discussion has been that lively anyway so LOL

evafan2005

[93]Jun 22, 2011

the Season 3 DVD cover has been released (and the set itself is being released August 30....same day as DH Season 7...ahhhh!!!) and here it is:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91AOSM%2BK7lL._AA1500_.jpg

Gee, I wonder who they consider to be the main character?

evafan2005

[94]Jun 22, 2011

Looks like there will be a new slew of (possibly useless) characters joining this season under recurring status, according to Ask Ausiello...source:http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/latest-from-ausiello-various-shows-june.html...scroll to the bottom of the article....share your thoughts!!

evafan2005

[95]Jun 22, 2011

and Season 4 premieres on September 13!

johnmarlena422

[96]Jun 22, 2011
    Thanks for the info Eva!! Can't wait for september

stellarchick86

[97]Jun 22, 2011
    Thanks for all the new info, Eva! I didnt check out the spoilers (I may go into this season spoiler-free, I dont know yet) but I do find it weird that they will give people like Teddy and such the boot and say its because of the budget but then bring in a new slew of characters that are probably useless. As far as the cover goes, Im really not a big fan. Naomi is WAY too close to the front, even for my liking. And my goodness she looks SO much like Jenn there. If they were going to put Naomi in the front I wouldve preferred that other picture that was circulating around here. And does anyone else find it weird that we have to sit through all of these Ivy scenes and shes been on for 2 seasons now yet they never put her on the cover?

johnmarlena422

[98]Jun 22, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Thanks for all the new info, Eva! I didnt check out the spoilers (I may go into this season spoiler-free, I dont know yet) but I do find it weird that they will give people like Teddy and such the boot and say its because of the budget but then bring in a new slew of characters that are probably useless. As far as the cover goes, Im really not a big fan. Naomi is WAY too close to the front, even for my liking. And my goodness she looks SO much like Jenn there. If they were going to put Naomi in the front I wouldve preferred that other picture that was circulating around here. And does anyone else find it weird that we have to sit through all of these Ivy scenes and shes been on for 2 seasons now yet they never put her on the cover?

It is weird..Perhaps they could switch it up and put her on the cover but take her out of scenes all together..that would satisfy me lol

stellarchick86

[99]Jun 22, 2011
    ^Hahaha Yeah I know lol

johnmarlena422

[100]Jun 23, 2011
    I am still a little sad to see Teddy go Which is weird considering how long it took me to warm up to him and he's still not one of my favorites but I can't help but feel pretty bitter about the fact that they're opting for Ivy of all people, over him.