90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

stellarchick86

[101]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^Yep, agreed. Plus I just feel like they couldve gone more places with him where as Ivys just...the problem is that shes too much of an outsider to not be with the group but you dont really want her to lose her originality either like they did with Silver so its just kind of like..what to do with her? IDK, I go back and fourth with her because I got tired of the never ending Ade/Navid/Silver triangle so she was kind of like a breath of fresh air but...she wasnt really that exciting either lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[102]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 16
    To me, there's nothing fresh about her LOL I just have never been able to get into her and sometimes she's so boring that I wanna cry lol So for me, she's just like a hippied out Andrea who pouts her lips too much ha

stellarchick86

[103]Jun 23, 2011
    Lol God, I didnt think anyone was as bad as Andrea. She really added nothing to the show...she barely did back in high school but in college she made me want to tear my hair out lol

johnmarlena422

[104]Jun 23, 2011
    haha yeah for me, Andrea was a teeny bit worse but not by much of a shred lol I've honestly never felt like Ivy added anything to the show..well that's not true, I've never felt she added anything we NEEDED to the show lol

txgirl75

[105]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 23
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    To me, there's nothing fresh about her LOL I just have never been able to get into her and sometimes she's so boring that I wanna cry lol So for me, she's just like a hippied out Andrea who pouts her lips too much ha
    She's very boring I was really hoping she would be gone and not come back to 90210. I agree she' just an outsider and no personality.

johnmarlena422

[106]Jun 23, 2011
    txgirl75 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    She's very boring I was really hoping she would be gone and not come back to 90210. I agree she' just an outsider and no personality.

Yeah I was so sure she'd be a goner but nope and it's like if they're gonna bring on more meaningless characters can't they at least get rid of the ones we already have first

stellarchick86

[107]Jun 23, 2011
    ^Lol good point. IDK I go back and fourth with Ivy (meaning I go from not liking her to finding her okay, I never called myself "a fan of hers"). Now though I could care less if she goes or not.
    Edited on 06/23/2011 7:26pm

evafan2005

[108]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 18

I actually kinda liked Andrea....though Kelly and Val were my favs. as for Ivy...ugh, she needs to go.

txgirl75

[109]Jun 24, 2011
    I've been reading spoilers over at 9020media.org don't know how true it is but sounds like they are going to be bringing in a uncle for Navid. Brining in a sister for Navid I'm like oh lets don't make the show revolve alround Navid and his family. Sounds like they are bring more characters then getting rid of them. Kind of losing the excitment for the new showrunners.

evafan2005

[110]Jun 28, 2011

new spoilers located here:http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/mega-buzz-various-shows-62811.html

the contesting of the will is predictable, Dixon's spoiler sounds dumb and Naomi's should be interesting I guess...

johnmarlena422

[111]Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah I think we all saw that coming with the will..Dixon I'm just kind of like "Should I even care??" lol and the Naomi one is a bit of a "umm wtf" moment lol has me a tad intrigued but mostly wtf haha

stellarchick86

[112]Jun 29, 2011
    Yeah, I figured that they were going to do the will thing last season, guess they ran out of time. Wonder why about Naomi and Dixon..meh.

johnmarlena422

[113]Jun 29, 2011
    Yeah, I do want Dixon to have an actual storyline of his own but he's gone so long with so little that at this point I'm like ehh whatever lol

Does Naomi get arrested for throwing rocks at Max's house?? LOL kidding

stellarchick86

[114]Jun 29, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, I do want Dixon to have an actual storyline of his own but he's gone so long with so little that at this point I'm like ehh whatever lol

Bahaha. Yeah theres nothing that I can think of from last season that wouldve resulted. I mean even if Maxs parents go back and say he was lying, she was the one who stole the paper so that he could graduate/get his degree/not have to go to summer school, they wouldnt arrest her for that would they? She just wouldnt get her diploma/degree. Soo I would assume something new? And yeah I agree about Dixon..I just dont really find him staying in the girls dorm all that scadulous or interesting. But I guess its better than watching him direct music videos with Navid LOL I was bored out of my mind during that.

johnmarlena422

[115]Jun 29, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Bahaha. Yeah theres nothing that I can think of from last season that wouldve resulted. I mean even if Maxs parents go back and say he was lying, she was the one who stole the paper so that he could graduate/get his degree/not have to go to summer school, they wouldnt arrest her for that would they? She just wouldnt get her diploma/degree. Soo I would assume something new? And yeah I agree about Dixon..I just dont really find him staying in the girls dorm all that scadulous or interesting. But I guess its better than watching him direct music videos with Navid LOL I was bored out of my mind during that.

Yeah not so much with the paper lol and I really don't think faking a pregnancy is a crime either..sad and pathetic yes but doubtfully illegal lol Omg I was so embarassed for Dixon with the whole snoop dogg thing lol but knowing him he'll probably just be staying with Annie lol

txgirl75

[116]Jun 29, 2011
    I'm glad they are getting back to the will I was like how can Marla' family be okay with a stranger getting money. K9ind of silly. Dixon yeahlike you guys whatever sounds pretty lame. Naomi interesting can't wait to see why. 3 months to go. well 2 1/2 months June is almost over. Can't wait for more spoilers. lol

3mshaw

[117]Jul 4, 2011
    • level: 1

Oh yea ! First Ivy's scenes were soooo boring it got to the point where I would skip over her scenes! It was just pathetc uh ! She was random boring charcacter, honestly when I heard of the cuts were gunna be made Ivy came to my mind first ! To bad she staying, But I mean they dont embrace her anyway so she might as well be gone. I have never seen her on any promotional thing. But about Teddy I liked the character but he never really was beleivable as a high schooler, considering he looked 35 ! But he still may pop up time to time. Oh and what is with Naomi being in the center of all the promotional! I like the character but I never thought of her as the lead (this is probably what the producers want), I kinda thought of them all as equal with the exception of Ivy. And if I was forced to pick a lead it would have to be Annie considering she is kinda the one the show blossomed from, her and Dixon both but then again in these situations the girls take more lead then male).

Okay and now on to the spoiler plots First the Navid I guess I wont really mind more of his family, but honestly they do need to spice up all the characters for Season 4!! Cause latter half of season 3 was kinda so-so. Secondly Naomi gets arrested ..... this sounds random as hell. What could she possibly get arrested for, its probably gonna be some bogus crap ! Annie with the will come on who couldnt have guessed that ... but I would like to see this map out ! And finally Dixon !!!! His character has been begging for plot for most a while now ! Like the whole thing with Ivy was CRAP !!! The last signifigant Dixon storyline I can remember dates back to season 1, with Silver ... I also remember some stuff with the older woman but mostly just Silver stuff. So this plot better be good, but it sounds cliche, like guy gets put in wrong dorm or something. Okay I think Im finally done ranting on about this but I like this show and dont wanna see it be canceled ! But yeah this need to spice up every character, and put as much effort as they put in Naomi's storyline ! Maybe some new writers !!!!! Oh and bring Annie and Dixon back into spotlight some more. Oh yea last thing what do u guys think will happen with Liam and Annie, I kinda dont care but I kinda do. I have always rooted for Liam and Annie, (mostly when he was the new bad ass kid) not so much recently hes just been all boring and nice ! lol !Oh yea and I would rather them have Max a main part than Ivy !!! Okay I really am done now !

Bye !!!!!

txgirl75

[118]Jul 4, 2011
    Dixon and Ivy both are pretty useless to the show so I'm suprised that Teddy was the only one let go. Dixon and Ivy sure didn't bring much to the show/.

evafan2005

[119]Jul 19, 2011

a lot of spoilers are about to be posted! this first one is a link to an interview with the new showrunners...they have me intrigued for the new season!

link:http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/90210-season-4-latest-from-tv-guide.html

evafan2005

[120]Jul 19, 2011

Ask Ausiello has a spoiler about Adrianna and Mega Buzz has spoilers on Annie/Dixon. check them out at SpoilerTV.com and share your thoughts!