90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

stellarchick86

[142]Aug 30, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^Hehe. Agreed! Also, I cant remember, they finally called the cops and Cannon got taken to jail right? That whole thing was a blur..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[143]Aug 30, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah, he got hauled off after holding Naomi and Silver hostage..and.. *insert heavy sarcasm* ... the clever man that he was, he just couldn't get away lol

stellarchick86

[144]Aug 30, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    ..and.. *insert heavy sarcasm* ... the clever man that he was, he just couldn't get away lol

Hahaha. I think thats why my mind blocked it out haha. Thanks!!

johnmarlena422

[145]Aug 30, 2011
    Haha a lot like me..If something happens that I either don't like or don't find believable, I just pretend it didn't happen LOL

stellarchick86

[146]Aug 30, 2011
    Hehehe totally same here. Ill re-write a whole season if I have to haha

johnmarlena422

[147]Aug 30, 2011
    LOL Exactly..Which is really funny because I get so damn butt-hurt when the writers or characters on the show rewrite history but then I do it at my own convenience lol Couple good examples...Ade's snob-diva syndrome--that was just a nightmare..And Annie and Liam as a couple?? Never happened lol I remember getting so frustrated with OTH'S Haley for rewriting history so much especially during her MOH speech but then I'm still pretending to this very day that Leyton was just one big nasty hallucination that had absolutely no bearing on reality lol So it seems no matter what show it is..It will always be okay for me to rewrite history but no one else LOL

stellarchick86

[148]Aug 30, 2011
    Lol! I completely agree. And I figured that that is what you did for Brucas, which cracks me up haha

johnmarlena422

[149]Aug 30, 2011
    Ohh especially with Brucas..No matter what anyone says, I will insist that Brucas belong together until the end of time lol Trying to tell me Lucas belongs with Peyton is like trying to tell me there isn't just one tree hill..there's two LOL It may sound silly but I really want a 90210 version of Brucas..not exactly like them but as much as I enjoyed certain couples on this show, I have yet to really find a couple on 90210 that I love as much as Brucas which is funny because I wouldn't even know about them if I didn't watch 90210 lol But I can't help it Brucas just has that "it" factor that I feel like the 90210 couples are seriously lacking. I loved Ade/Navid but they were always so on again off again that it got old and I loved Naomi/Liam but they just weren't the same second time around and were always overshadowed by Liam's infatuation with Annie the bore anyway lol Jmho, I know a lot of people liked Annie/Liam but I really just want them to be over already

stellarchick86

[152]Aug 30, 2011
    ^Hehe. I hear ya. I dont know if theyre QUITE the same, but theres always Seth/Summer on The OC. I actually kind of feel like they are more like Max/Naomi though, but they are 1000x better though. As far as Brucas goes, yeah Ill hear ya. Are you going to watch s9 in Jan? I guess SPOILER**CMM is coming back for an ep. No word on whether Hilarie is or not. So it could be interesting to see their dynamic together without Peyton and being married/having kids

johnmarlena422

[153]Aug 30, 2011
    Yeah..I mean it's not like I want Brucas reincarnated but just a good quality couple like them if that makes sense lol
    And yeah I think I'll probably catch the last season if for no other reason than just it would feel odd to see all 8 seasons and skip the last one..Any possibility of getting CMM back 100% and Hilarie not at all?? LOL

stellarchick86

[154]Aug 31, 2011
    ^Hehe. Ya never know. She is on some other show now in NYC and has a baby, so thats why she never came back before. CMM I think is realizing that his options are more limited than he thinks it was before LOL. Sorry about the spoiler tags. For some reason TV.com is being weird about any sort of html/editing for me and it wouldnt show up using the spoiler bar things so.

johnmarlena422

[155]Aug 31, 2011
    Oh no problem at all lol I never fully understood why Chad left in the first place but the possibility of his return is music to my ears..Just have to add one more funny tidbit and then I'll get out of OTH orbit and back into 90210 lol When I was watching OTH and had gotten to season 7, my bf was over and he hates soapy shows like these but of course he loved the basketball aspect of it so there was a scene where Nathan was playing basketball at the river court and he's like "umm where's Luke??" and when I told him he's not on the show anymore he's like "man forget this show" lol I guess he really liked Lucas because he saw the beginning where Lucas first got into the game but I just couldn't stop laughing at that haha

evafan2005

[156]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 18

according to the latest Ask Ausiello, Liam is going to become a male model this season. I didn't bother copying/pasting the tidbit into the thread because frankly, it sounds rather boring. But if it means more shirtless Matt Lanter then I'm all for it!

johnmarlena422

[157]Aug 31, 2011
    I'm always down for the topless part but I want Liam to mold back into the bad boy he started as and that's certainly not gonna happen while he's playing the part of the preppy male model

stellarchick86

[158]Sep 3, 2011
    ^Hehe, I agree about the shirtless part. But also would love for him to be more bad boyish too. I dont know whether it was to divert away from Brenda/Dylan so much or what but he was sort of a bad boy at first but now hes just boring. I feel like they are making him like Ethan 2.0. And if so, why not just keep Ethan around to begin with?

JohnMarlena- LOL, Thats funny. I think their contracts were up after 6 seasons so he wanted to leave but even at the time where the rumors started swirling about him leaving, I was like thats just going to be like when Luke Perry left because he wanted to move on and do other things but then eventually came back anyway. I was right LOL.

johnmarlena422

[159]Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, I think that's part of why I loved Liam so much is that he reminded me of a warped version of Dylan but now he bores me just as much as Ethan did and still I didn't even really mind Ethan because he was always that boy next door type but Liam was supposed to be our signature bad boy that pushes the limit and then he fell for Annie the bore and became her borer half lol Which is another reason I've always disliked Annie to an extent is because Liam used to be my favorite male character and she's completely ruined him for me by dumbing him down and making him completely uninteresting..Imo they should have kept Ethan as the good guy and let Liam stay the bad boy because without that edge he's become a total snoozefest

stellarchick86

[160]Sep 4, 2011
    I completely agree. I dont know why we had to have one or the other. On the original, we had Steve and Dylan, no one HAD to leave. I felt like they did it to bring back the triangle again which was just dumb. I wouldve loved to see a triangle with Ade/Annie/someone though because I can see Ade really being b!tchy to Annie and her being out of her element. Naomi made Annies party bad, but thats all I remember her doing. I can see Ade constantly making Annie feel badly like she did with Silver but with Annie we'd feel less badly towards her so it would be more dramatic to see it LOL. But in general, I supposed they kind of did that w/ Naomi and also infused a triangle with Silver and Ade, so it probably wont happen. *sigh*