90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 Season 5 SPOILER Thread

johnmarlena422

[161]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah, I do remember Naomi being snarky with Annie like her remark about Annie trying to be her when little miss good girl tried to be a bad ass lol But Imho Ade was much better at it and more straight out villainous rather than just snarky..I loved how she screwed Annie over with Tye when she answered the hotel room in a towel...Now that was perfection lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[162]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 32
    Exactly! I kind of forgot about that temporarily. So I guess she did mess with her a bit.

johnmarlena422

[163]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah.. Good times haha
    I'd love to see some more of that snark brought back

stellarchick86

[164]Sep 5, 2011
    Same here.

evafan2005

[165]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 18

Season 4 officially starts TOMORROW!! who's excited? I know I am!

stellarchick86

[167]Sep 12, 2011
    QUOTE="evafan2005"]

Season 4 officially starts TOMORROW!! who's excited? I know I am!

[/QUOTE]

Im pretty excited. Im more curious than excited though, to be honest. I want to see how they are going to take them all from HS to college and what directions they will be going (who will be in college, who will be working, etc).

evafan2005

[168]Sep 19, 2011

ugh, Billy Ray Cyrus is joining the show. I'm officially annoyed.

txgirl75

[169]Sep 19, 2011
    • level: 23
    evafan2005 wrote:

ugh, Billy Ray Cyrus is joining the show. I'm officially annoyed.

please tell me your joking..

stellarchick86

[170]Sep 19, 2011
    LOL! Oh jeez. Hes probably the Texan guy's father or something. Otherwise, I think he'd be mega out of place. Ugh.

txgirl75

[171]Sep 19, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    LOL! Oh jeez. Hes probably the Texan guy's father or something. Otherwise, I think he'd be mega out of place. Ugh.
    yep i bet your right. I found that Austin pretty annoying.. Okay new writers so adding more and more characters work with what you got the main core.

evafan2005

[172]Sep 19, 2011

actually yes, he is.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/90210-billy-ray-cyrus-role-revealed.html

stellarchick86

[173]Sep 19, 2011
    Wow, I just guessed..but it makes sense since every secondary character that we dont care much about seems to have their parents involved at some point (i.e. Ivy). *Sigh*. I agree with TXgirl that they should just stick to the main cast of characters, even Ivy if we have to, rather than keep bringing in all of these boring characters. Hopefully the 2 of them wont have too many scenes in the show. I was cracking up at the comments that were in the spoilertv.com link lol.

evafan2005

[174]Oct 19, 2011

OMG....the pictures for Episode 4x08 have been posted on SpoilerTV....the one getting married is TEDDY....to that guy he met in Barcelona. WTF??

stellarchick86

[175]Oct 19, 2011
    Wow. Really? At least Teddy is getting some SL but...thats even quicker than Ivy/Raj! Thats probably how they are going to get him off the show, they will end up moving back to Barcelona or something lol. If they must get rid of Teddy (which annoys me that they are doing anyway since they are bringing in more unnecessary characters) then at least let him go off and tour, not just forget about him.

jack756

[176]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 14
    evafan2005 wrote:

OMG....the pictures for Episode 4x08 have been posted on SpoilerTV....the one getting married is TEDDY....to that guy he met in Barcelona. WTF??

wait,what?im so confused really?is this for real?i cant even belive this.my mind is really racing.i need a drink like for real.

jack756

[177]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 14
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Wow. Really? At least Teddy is getting some SL but...thats even quicker than Ivy/Raj! Thats probably how they are going to get him off the show, they will end up moving back to Barcelona or something lol. If they must get rid of Teddy (which annoys me that they are doing anyway since they are bringing in more unnecessary characters) then at least let him go off and tour, not just forget about him.
    i have to agree.my mind is racing so much from this news.i mean they are bringing in so many new unneccesary characters when they can just develpoe the character they already have.i mean teddy can have so much more going on than austin and whoever they are bringinng(besides brandy b/c i love her and she kind of adds to teddy storyline alittle bit b/c she going against soemone in teddy family.)

now for my rant:i hate the fact fans bring up trenovar age when him and micahel(navid) are almost the same age.all those kids in this show are in their late 20s or elrly 30s.i mean on beverly hills andrea was really odd.i know silver,dixon and annie are young but not rest of the cast.
    teddy stroylines are moving really fast.

stellarchick86

[178]Oct 21, 2011
    jack756 wrote:
    i mean they are bringing in so many new unneccesary characters when they can just develpoe the character they already have.i mean teddy can have so much more going on than austin and whoever they are bringinng

Completely agree.
    jack756 wrote:
    i hate the fact fans bring up trenovar age when him and micahel(navid) are almost the same age.all those kids in this show are in their late 20s or elrly 30s.i mean on beverly hills andrea was really odd

Agree here too. Thats why I never really talked about Trevors age; it doesnt matter to me and I dont think he looks that old. Besides Andrea, Dylan and a few others looked pretty old in the original so Im used to the whole older actor pretending to be a high school character thing.

evafan2005

[179]Oct 21, 2011

So according to SpoilerTV, Dina Meyer is going to be appearing in November. For fans of the original, you would know her as Lucinda Nicholson, the married woman Brandon was sleeping with. Ironically enough, that was also in season 4. She's going to be a modeling agent who takes an interest in Liam's career. It says they're going to be strictly business, but I'm REALLY hoping it will be more. That would be both scandalous and awesome.

txgirl75

[180]Oct 21, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

So according to SpoilerTV, Dina Meyer is going to be appearing in November. For fans of the original, you would know her as Lucinda Nicholson, the married woman Brandon was sleeping with. Ironically enough, that was also in season 4. She's going to be a modeling agent who takes an interest in Liam's career. It says they're going to be strictly business, but I'm REALLY hoping it will be more. That would be both scandalous and awesome.

Interesting wonder if she still will be Lucinda? I may have start watching again.