90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

evafan2005

[21]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 18

I've just been getting back into it these last few weeks after a few years off....EJ is yummier than ever, despite his attitude. And Brady....oy. I loved him when he was Ethan on Passions and I love him even more now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[22]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 16
    Oh yes, I love me some EJ/Brady hehe

Though, I don't really mind EJ's attitude (I love a bad boy haha) Are you an EJ/Sami fan? Just asking because most EJami's are hating EJ right now lol Me personally? I'm an EJ/Nicole fan all the way but as you can tell I also love Jarlena so I don't really pick sides on the whole setting John up thing. I think it's messed up but that's just who EJ is lol so I just enjoy it haha

evafan2005

[23]Dec 17, 2011

I'm Sami/Lucas all the way, though she does have chemistry with EJ. I definitely like Nicole and EJ together because when they're alone, he brings out something good in her. And yeah, I like John/Marlena so I'm not picking sides either. It just makes the show more delicious to me haha.

How do you feel about the potential Austin/Abigail pairing? That grosses me out.

johnmarlena422

[24]Dec 17, 2011
    Oh me too I love Sami/Lucas..Did you know he's coming back to the show?? So excited and to me that can only mean one thing, that we're in for some Lumi and the recent nasty Ejami smex was just a tool to break up Safe. Plus, I think Lucas's coming back will have a big role in his son realizing he's gay. I can't wait for that and for Lucas to give Sami hell for having slept with EJ again lol which is exactly why Lumi works so well because Lucas is, has been, and will always be the only man that ever calls Sami on her crap and doesn't let her lead him around on a leash lol

I've always been a Nicole fan even when she's scheming but the reason I love EJ and her together is because like they've both said, they're cut from the same cloth and she's the only one that has ever TRULY accepted EJ for who he is without trying to change him and vice versa. I did love Bricole too though but I just felt like Brady was always too "good" for her because even though he loved her, he was such a good guy that he was always trying to change her and by the time he actually stopped trying to change her, he began to just use her for sex and treat her like crap, really. I love Brady/Nicole as friends but I feel like the time for them as a couple has came and gone.

I have always loved Jarlena though. I find them so incredibly inspiring as a couple because they are that couple that can overcome absolutely anything. No matter what challenges or obstacles are put in front of them, there is nothing they can't get through together. I still remember one of my all time favorite Jarlena quotes from Marlena to John: "I would walk through the gates of hell just to spend one more day with you" so awesome hehe

As far as Abby/Austin yeah that's totally weird especially since he's known her all of her life but I'm a Chad/Melanie fan so I just ignore the Austin/Abby stuff haha
    He really is too old for her so I'm not a fan but I kinda have a feeling the couples are gonna go like this: EJ/Nicole, Lucas/Sami, Rafe/Carrie, Austin/Abby, and Chad/Melanie
    Oh and have you noticed how obvious it's been lately that Gabi has all of a sudden become so into Chad again?? Now he's got all three girls going after him in one form or another lol

evafan2005

[25]Dec 17, 2011

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Oh me too I love Sami/Lucas..Did you know he's coming back to the show?? So excited and to me that can only mean one thing, that we're in for some Lumi and the recent nasty Ejami smex was just a tool to break up Safe. Plus, I think Lucas's coming back will have a big role in his son realizing he's gay. I can't wait for that and for Lucas to give Sami hell for having slept with EJ again lol which is exactly why Lumi works so well because Lucas is, has been, and will always be the only man that ever calls Sami on her crap and doesn't let her lead him around on a leash lol I've always been a Nicole fan even when she's scheming but the reason I love EJ and her together is because like they've both said, they're cut from the same cloth and she's the only one that has ever TRULY accepted EJ for who he is without trying to change him and vice versa. I did love Bricole too though but I just felt like Brady was always too "good" for her because even though he loved her, he was such a good guy that he was always trying to change her and by the time he actually stopped trying to change her, he began to just use her for sex and treat her like crap, really. I love Brady/Nicole as friends but I feel like the time for them as a couple has came and gone. I have always loved Jarlena though. I find them so incredibly inspiring as a couple because they are that couple that can overcome absolutely anything. No matter what challenges or obstacles are put in front of them, there is nothing they can't get through together. I still remember one of my all time favorite Jarlena quotes from Marlena to John: "I would walk through the gates of hell just to spend one more day with you" so awesome hehe As far as Abby/Austin yeah that's totally weird especially since he's known her all of her life but I'm a Chad/Melanie fan so I just ignore the Austin/Abby stuff haha He really is too old for her so I'm not a fan but I kinda have a feeling the couples are gonna go like this: EJ/Nicole, Lucas/Sami, Rafe/Carrie, Austin/Abby, and Chad/Melanie Oh and have you noticed how obvious it's been lately that Gabi has all of a sudden become so into Chad again?? Now he's got all three girls going after him in one form or another lol

Agree with all of this. I actually saw on the cover of Soap Opera Digest yesterday that Lucas was coming back and I literally shrieked "YES! Lucas is coming back to Days!!"...I felt mildly foolish haha and I think you have the couples nailed right on the head.

johnmarlena422

[26]Dec 17, 2011
    Yeah, I remember being pissed as all hell when they let BD go, especially with all the pointless newbies they had running around Salem lol so needless to say his return was a big hit with me hehe

thec0mebackman

[27]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Well, maybe it's just that they haven't given Melissa any decent material to work with or decent screen time for that matter but yeah for whatever reason I just don't find her that interesting, at least not yet. But I also didn't like Diana very much at first but now that she's sort of come out of her shell and is learning more how to stand her ground, I really enjoy her.. So who knows, only time will tell with Melissa. Oh and by the by after posting my "what black girl" line, I then realized it was indeed Melissa you were talking about lol I guess I just didn't connect the dots right off the bat because she's fairly light skinned. I just figured she was mixed but then I remembered the cousin haha

Cassie's a deal breaker for me though lol I just have very little tolerance for people who pretend to be something they're not and Cassie is essentially "A wolf in sheeps clothing" as the saying goes..She wants everyone to think she's this wondefully angelic good girl but then when she thinks no one's looking she turns around and keeps doing these really screwed up things. Don't get me wrong, I love a bad girl but if you're gonna be bad then don't pretend to be good and Cassie acts one way and preaches one thing and then does another and then once she slips back into her radiance of perfection, has the nerve to continue judging everyone else by such high standards that she, herself, doesn't even live up to. If you're gonna be a bitch be a bitch but be upfront with who you are, don't sit up on your high horse looking down on everyone else like you're better than them when just seconds before you were right down there in the mud with them lol This is why I love Faye so much because she stays true to who she is, she's a bad ass bitch and not only does she not hide it but she embraces it..She doesn't go through the back door and sneak up on you like a rattle snake, she stabs you in the front lol Cassie on the other hand is a whole different animal lol She goes after Adam in her sneaky little "Cassie" way lol and then once she succeeds in breaking up Adam and Diana she no longer has any interest in Adam so what does she do?? She turns around and goes after Jake, yet another one of the girls love interest, of course..So let's review: Diana loves Adam= Cassie wants him, Faye has unresolved feelings for Jake= Cassie wants him, and I'm willing to bet if Nick were still alive she'd be targeting him as well lol Cassie is just one of those girls that will take your man, not because she wants him, but just because she can and I know she's the main character so everyone's supposed to automatically love her and blah, blah,blah lol but I just don't care..She's two-faced, hypocritical, manipulative, underhanded, and completely overrated. Okay sorry for my extended long rant lol but I just wanted to explain my reasoning behind disliking Cassie because from the moment she showed up in town she has gradually, and little by little been showing her true colors and that is exactly what I see lol But hey that's Jmho and I'm sure we're in for some great Faye/Cassie drama either way ;-) hehe

HAHAHA. very well put! i totally see what you're saying about Cassie and Faye. Faye is like Naomi, and the actresses parallel each other. they both play the resident b*tch and are amazing at it, but when it comes down to them having a melting point and time to get emotional, i just feel like both actresses don't give it their all. when Faye finds out her grandfather died and they find him in the river, i remember her saying "that's my grandpa" and trying so hard to cry, i didn't really feel for her. (again, i'm anal with acting. lol) but i definitely agree with your Cassie viewpoint. do you think Nick is dead? i honestly can't wait for the Black Magic. this means Faye has it as well. those two will make a bada$$ duo.

evafan2005 wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:
    we watch half of the same things. and that is awesome, Eva. how do you like Degrassi? i stopped after season 10, but season 7 is their weirdest season yet. it's dark, but has its "miss moments". oh and in season 7.... Shenae Grimes definitely dominates. season 7 is her character's season. how did you like the season premiere? weren't you just blown away. this makes me miss Degrassi. lol i haven't watched in so long.

Ohhh yeah I did see season 7, I forgot haha. though I don't know how I could, that is DEFINITELY Shenae's season. That was when Darcy went from being "who?" to "WHOA!"...simply incredible. I have caught a few other episodes of random seasons here and there but nothing solid. I need to find season 8 online and start catching up.

yes exactly! haha i like what you said about Darcy. season 8 was okay. it felt like season 1. season 9 improves a lot and is way better. i lost Degrassi at season 10, unfortunately. i need to get back on that.

so you two watch PLL as well? who do you think is A?? i've been dying to know. and please tell me that Halloween episode was incredibly amazing. this show is full of twists and turns and always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Vampire Diaries and PLL NEVER fails in leaving me speechless. every episode has something to offer. at this rate, these two are doing better than 90210. it is unfair though, since VD and PLL are based off of books so they have an unfair advantage compared to 90210. Secret Circle is also from a book so the show already has a sense of direction as to where it is going.

johnmarlena422

[28]Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah, unfortunately I can't agree on Faye lol because I think PT is an amazing actress and to compare her to AnnaLynne is insulting haha even though I do like AnnaLynne as well. I will say that TSC hasn't seen Phoebe's best work but I also don't feel like her acting has been a let down either but hey different strokes right? haha

johnmarlena422

[29]Dec 19, 2011
    Oh I also forgot to answer your Q about Nick. I'm not really sure, I'd like to think he's not dead because I really did love him but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Melissa is supposed to be getting a new love interest when the show returns so if Nick does return, I think it will definitely be right after Melissa falls for another guy, just in time to cause some good drama haha

johnmarlena422

[30]Dec 19, 2011
    Okay, finally finished my Annie vid and uploaded it so here is the link for that one and a couple others I just finished that I thought you may like ;-)

90210 - Annie Wilson - I wish I was gay
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6kx3XVtWH4

90210 - Dixon/Ade - So good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2N6pg3mdtw

TSC - Faye Chamberlain - S&M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52JKCtnKoE

evafan2005

[31]Dec 21, 2011

you should totally make some PLL videos, I would love to see what you'd come up with.....like an Emily/Maya one, one about Spencer, one about Hanna, etc.

and c0mebackman, I have NOOOO idea who A is. But that's what I love about it, I have no idea what to expect! We'll find out who A is in the season 2 finale this March. I am going to throw Aria's brother Mike out there, because Jenna/Garrett/Melissa/Noel/Jason etc. seems way too predictable. Or maybe they'll throw us another curve ball and it'll be Maya.

thec0mebackman

[32]Dec 22, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Okay, finally finished my Annie vid and uploaded it so here is the link for that one and a couple others I just finished that I thought you may like ;-)

90210 - Annie Wilson - I wish I was gay
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6kx3XVtWH4

90210 - Dixon/Ade - So good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2N6pg3mdtw

TSC - Faye Chamberlain - S&M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52JKCtnKoE

hahahaha! loved your Annie vid. that was too awesome. those clips were rich! i missed season 1 ten times as more (still have not bought the dvd due to work taking over my life) . good jobs with the vids! the Faye one was bada$$. speaking of, the actress that plays her as way better than Annalynne. i just meant their b*tchy acting is always on point, but i feel like when the real acting comes i cringe a little. i haven't seen Faye do much of that yet, so my thoughts on that will sure change. what was the actress's past work besides TSC?

Evafan: that sounds good to me. are they really revealing who A is? it's about time they did. how crazy would it be if it were Maya. i'm actually starting to think it's Lucas (the guy who gets called Hermie. in the books, A was Mona. but i doubt it'll be her in the show. i've never read the books so i don't quite know the vague differences. and call me crazy but i think Allison has a twin sister. listen closely to the theme song -"two can keep a secret if one of them's dead" plus in the Halloween episode, when Allison tells the little kid she is babysitting the scary story, the story is of two little girls who are twins. one of the girls kills her sister. i feel like that is Allison. she's the little girl. maybe i'm overanalyzing. lol. i honestly don't think Allison is dead, only her twin sister is and she's pretending to be her.

johnmarlena422

[33]Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks glad ya liked them
    Yeah, I know the scene with her grandpa, Faye wasn't overly emotional but I wasn't really expecting her to be considering how strained her family's relationship with him was courtesy of her mom distancing them. She kind of reacted the way I'd expect of someone mourning a distant relative. He clearly wasn't that distant but I don't think he was especially close either. Anyways, I'm sure we have better scenes to come.

Phoebe has been on 'tomorrow, when the war began'. h2o-just add water, a couple lifetime movies, though I can't recall the names and several other tv shows but I think they were fairly small parts. I think, similar to Shenae, she's just not used to landing such a huge gig like on the cw but I'm sure she'll get better. It's funny because I was actually worried about whether or not she'd be able to pull of the "bad girl" role but so far so good.

johnmarlena422

[34]Dec 22, 2011
    Plus, I give her props for being able to hide that Australian accent hehe

johnmarlena422

[35]Dec 22, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

you should totally make some PLL videos, I would love to see what you'd come up with.....like an Emily/Maya one, one about Spencer, one about Hanna, etc.

and c0mebackman, I have NOOOO idea who A is. But that's what I love about it, I have no idea what to expect! We'll find out who A is in the season 2 finale this March. I am going to throw Aria's brother Mike out there, because Jenna/Garrett/Melissa/Noel/Jason etc. seems way too predictable. Or maybe they'll throw us another curve ball and it'll be Maya.

I'll probably start vidding PLL once it comes back on again
    I love Em/Maya together..So cute
    Actually come to think of it, I've really been enjoying all of the current couples which is odd for me because there's usually at least one couple I can't stand haha
    Which girl is your favorite??

thec0mebackman

[36]Dec 22, 2011
    @ Marlena: Faye (actress) seems so familiar and now i know why, it's because i've seen clips of the show H2O when the tv channels are flipped. i can't believe she has an accent! it explains why you can somewhat hear it, but it's not too noticeable. so far she really is doing a great job playing a resident b*tch.

johnmarlena422

[37]Dec 22, 2011
    Yeah, I love her accent and I know what you mean about noting it in her voice. She does a really good job at hiding that she has an accent but you can tell there's something different about her voice. I loved her on h2o which is why I was so concerned about her role as Faye because it's like the polar opposite of what she's played in the past. PT also said that the hardest word for her to pronounce right without the accent is 'power' which is funny because it's used so much on TSC haha

thec0mebackman

[38]Dec 22, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, I love her accent and I know what you mean about noting it in her voice. She does a really good job at hiding that she has an accent but you can tell there's something different about her voice. I loved her on h2o which is why I was so concerned about her role as Faye because it's like the polar opposite of what she's played in the past. PT also said that the hardest word for her to pronounce right without the accent is 'power' which is funny because it's used so much on TSC haha

haha. i feel like she also hard a hard time pronouncing "magic" when she says to Cassie "i say me you and you do a little MAJECKK" haha. that was awesome though how she said it. but those are Faye's best lines as of right now. my favorite scene of the show was when they played truth or dare. the drama was intense- now THAT'S how you play truth or dare. the Halloween episode was one of my favorite episodes. i think after the demon worm took over Melissa was when the show really picked up. i didn't think they'd incorporate demons in this show, which is what intrigues me. i'm a huge sucker for supernatural shows so this show really caught my interest.

johnmarlena422

[39]Dec 22, 2011
    I freaking love the way she says magic hehe it's funny because even on h2o when she played a mermaid, I always found the way she said 'powers' soo adorable lol if ya have time check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD5cK9xGKs you can hear her accent some point in that vid haha but I always loved how she would say 'powers' like 'powyas' and 'okay' like 'akay' lol too cute..What can I say, I've always been a sucker for australian accents, put it on a guy and I'm like putty haha

But I totally agree about the truth or dare scene. I thought it was freaking hilarious how she'd tell Cassie the question before she'd offer truth or dare and then she'd bite her head off before she got the chance to choose lol

thec0mebackman

[40]Dec 23, 2011
    ^ that video had such an emotional impact! haha so empowering. makes me want to date a mermaid. was that blonde girl the girl who plays Rebecca on TVD??? it is isn't it?! that's pretty neat. Rebecca was/is on PLL as well and her character dated Emily.... interesting tidbit. Emily from PPL guest starred in one episode on Degrassi with Nina Dobrev. and now the girl who plays Rebecca is working with Nina. interesting how actors are all connected like that. and girl who plays Faye seems like she can pull off just about anything. the nice one, the evil one. props to her.