90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

johnmarlena422

[41]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah, I never really liked the one who plays Rebecca much on h2o. I found her to be boring but I loved her on both PLL and TVD, especially TVD cause she's so damn funny haha..She kinda reminds me of a poor man's Katherine haha
    But yeah, PT is really good at both roles. On h2o she always made me go "awwww" lol and on TSC she makes me go "hell yeah kick that ass!!" haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thec0mebackman

[42]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 15
    hahaaha. her Aussie accent was very thick in the video, so i don't know how she is hiding it so well in TSC. i'm curious to see as to who will be joining the cast. Nick's bro is temporarily gone but we all know he'll be back. they need another male companion because Adam just won't do. i also don't want Diane to hook up with Melissa's cousin. Diane needs to be single. she needs to see life through the lens of being her own individual, not solely relying on someone else. i find the Cassie/Diane friendship rather funny because Diane knows Cassie/Adam are bound by the stars, yet they have to be friends because they're in the same circle and they have no other choice. awkward much? lol. i find it entertaining.

thec0mebackman

[43]Dec 23, 2011

whoever did this should do publicity shots more often. they know exactly how it should be ;]
    (Marlena you might love this with Lowndes being in the middle. lol)

btw quick story. at work today, there was a long line and i felt somebody staring at me. i looked at the line and i saw the lady who plays Adrianna's mom. LOL. i wanted to get her to talk about the show, but my coworker had already called her over on to his station. oh well, i'll be on the lookout for the next 90210 extra to swing by. haha.

johnmarlena422

[44]Dec 23, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    hahaaha. her Aussie accent was very thick in the video, so i don't know how she is hiding it so well in TSC. i'm curious to see as to who will be joining the cast. Nick's bro is temporarily gone but we all know he'll be back. they need another male companion because Adam just won't do. i also don't want Diane to hook up with Melissa's cousin. Diane needs to be single. she needs to see life through the lens of being her own individual, not solely relying on someone else. i find the Cassie/Diane friendship rather funny because Diane knows Cassie/Adam are bound by the stars, yet they have to be friends because they're in the same circle and they have no other choice. awkward much? lol. i find it entertaining.

Yeah, there's actually going to be two new guys coming on the canvas. One being Faye's new love interest and the other being Melissa's. Faye's is said to be somewhat dangerous which I would totally expect for her lol I just hope he doesn't hurt her because that really seems to happen a lot to her. I feel really bad for Diana too because aside from the circle thing, she kinda has no choice but to resort to Cassie for friendship. Faye's a b!tch so Diana can't really go to her on a very trusting level because she can't trust that Faye would be sensitive about the matter without making snarky remarks and Melissa is usually following Faye around so that's difficult too lol Cassie kinda wins by default which has to suck for both of them because Diana is stuck seeking comfort from the very cause of her pain and Cassie is stuck comforting the girl she single handedly screwed over lol Very awkward indeed. I'd kind of like to see another bad ass girl on the show for Faye to be bff's with because she really doesn't have any friends either and she would need someone with a backbone that would stand up to her and not take her shit because if Faye can push someone around, she loses respect for them. Kinda like a supernatural version of Naomi and Ade haha Jmo but I'd love that. I could see myself really growing to love Melissa if she played that part but so far not so much.

johnmarlena422

[45]Dec 24, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:

whoever did this should do publicity shots more often. they know exactly how it should be ;]
    (Marlena you might love this with Lowndes being in the middle. lol)

btw quick story. at work today, there was a long line and i felt somebody staring at me. i looked at the line and i saw the lady who plays Adrianna's mom. LOL. i wanted to get her to talk about the show, but my coworker had already called her over on to his station. oh well, i'll be on the lookout for the next 90210 extra to swing by. haha.

Yes, me likey haha
    I still think Shenae and Tristan should be at the very center but this is a great improvement
    So cool about running into crazy mama haha
    I wonder if she'll ever make another appearance.

evafan2005

[46]Dec 24, 2011
    • level: 18

hey, sorry I haven't been on lately. Busy with holiday stuff you know. As for who my favorite PLL girl is....it's a tie between Spencer and Hanna. But it's hard because really, I love them all. Who's yours?

Happy Holidays you guys!!

johnmarlena422

[47]Dec 24, 2011
    I know what you mean, I've just been online from my phone while chilling with family and friends for Xmas eve. Going out soon though so just have a bit longer haha

I'm probably about the same as far as the PLL girls.
    I hate to even choose because I really do love all four girls, just in very different ways. They each have something unique and special about them that the other three don't have but if I absolutely had to choose, I think I'd also be at a draw between Spencer and Hanna. Which is funny because when the show first started, I didn't like Spencer very much. I didn't dislike her but she wasn't a top favorite either but as the series progressed, she really grew on me and now I can't imagine the show without her. They have all really been through a lot, constantly thrown through the emotional ringer but there's just something about Spencer that really stands out. That girl just has the most incredibly raw and captivating strength.. She's just amazing and I have a lot of respect for her. Hanna, on the other hand, has different yet equally awesome qualities: She's got this amazing capacity to love, her loyalty knows no bounds, and there's such a soft vulnerability hidden underneath that somewhat jaded complex of hers. She's just such a sweet character that I've always found her to be so damn adorable hehe. Anyways, yeah that's why those two are my faves, even though I love them all. I just seem to connect the most with Spencer and Hanna.

Any favorite couples?? I absolutely adore Toby/Spencer and Caleb/Hanna..I also liked Hanna with that one kinda dorky guy that got picked on a lot ( can't remember his name right now) but I thought it was really sweet how she stood up for him. It's a shame she couldn't protect him from Alison while she was still alive and tormenting him but I don't really blame her since Alison was BitchZilla and the general consensus was that no one ever stood up to her royal satanic essence lol Plus, Hanna herself was a victim of Alison's cruelty so it's not like she didn't have enough on her plate just trying to protect herself.

stellarchick86

[48]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 32
    JohnMarlena: Yeah, I saw the promo for OTH. It looks like its going to be really good! I kind of cant wait haha. Chads hair has to go though, youre right.

Comeback: Hehe thats cool. And kind of funny too because a few months after Jasper was off of 90210, I was on my friends Facebook page and she had a random comment on her page from a friend who said that the guy who played Jasper was in her line today (I think she works as a bank teller and I checked out her info and it said she lived in LA). She was like "he has such beautiful eyes and really good looking in person!" haha.

johnmarlena422

[49]Dec 26, 2011
    Yeah, I've always had a big crush on Chad but that hair is just oh no lol

thec0mebackman

[50]Dec 26, 2011
    lmao. Eva: happy holidays to you too! and everybody else. how was christmas?

Marlena: (Secret Circle) that sounds awesome. haha about your Faye comment. i too would love to see her have another partner in crome besides Melissa, but i have high hopes for Melissa and i hope her friendship with Faye gets stronger. i want the friendships in this show to establish, because right now it's still a bit foggy and strange. and for (PLL) i completely agree with all that you said. Spencer is my favorite hands down. the actress who plays Spencer is the lead for a reason and she is incredible. i'm a sucker for the leads of any show lol and i am drawn to them (except for Elena in TVD) like you said, all the girls have something different to offer and that is why i love the show so much- they are all different and each actors presents something marvelous and it's always a pleasant surprise.

Stellar: LOL! i promised myself i wouldn't reveal any of my personal info on an online site..... but i don't care anymore. however if i am stalked then i will blame myself. haha. i myself am also a bank teller. i find it funny Stellar that your friend saw the Jasper guy and she works at a bank because that's mainly where i see celebs LOL. they come to work on occassion. Stevo from Jackass comes through a lot and the guy who was in Even Stevens (Shia's best friend in the show) comes through as well. random tv people come by all the time. i've seen mostly tv moms which is hilarious. lol

johnmarlena422

[51]Dec 27, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Marlena: (Secret Circle) that sounds awesome. haha about your Faye comment. i too would love to see her have another partner in crome besides Melissa, but i have high hopes for Melissa and i hope her friendship with Faye gets stronger. i want the friendships in this show to establish, because right now it's still a bit foggy and strange. and for (PLL) i completely agree with all that you said. Spencer is my favorite hands down. the actress who plays Spencer is the lead for a reason and she is incredible. i'm a sucker for the leads of any show lol and i am drawn to them (except for Elena in TVD) like you said, all the girls have something different to offer and that is why i love the show so much- they are all different and each actors presents something marvelous and it's always a pleasant surprise.

Stellar: LOL! i promised myself i wouldn't reveal any of my personal info on an online site..... but i don't care anymore. however if i am stalked then i will blame myself. haha. i myself am also a bank teller. i find it funny Stellar that your friend saw the Jasper guy and she works at a bank because that's mainly where i see celebs LOL. they come to work on occassion. Stevo from Jackass comes through a lot and the guy who was in Even Stevens (Shia's best friend in the show) comes through as well. random tv people come by all the time. i've seen mostly tv moms which is hilarious. lol

Faye/Melissa: Personally, I would absolutely love for Melissa to be the one to fill that void. I think we saw a tiny glimmer of hope for her when Faye was messing with Cassie in chem class and when Cassie shot over a dirty look, Melissa had this expression like "who us??" lol I liked that hint of bitchery haha but as of now I just don't think she's bad enough to tango with Faye. I think she has the potential but she's still kinda got that defenseless puppy thing going on which only allows Faye to chew her up and spit her out lol She needs to get tougher and as much as I miss Nick, I think losing him could do that for her. I mean, Faye is the way she is for a reason: she's been through a lot and each one of those experiences has hardened her a little more into the bitch she is now. Faye is tough and no matter what, she ALWAYS survives so anyone who would hope to tango with her would have to be the same way or they'd be puppy chow...Melissa trying to go toe to toe with Faye right now would be like sending a cub into the lion's den..feeding it to the wolves..Melissa being the cub/Faye being the wolf LOL Melissa only recently stopped letting Faye work all over her so she's definitely got more work to do on herself. I can't tell you how many times there have been when Faye badmouths Melissa to her face and Melissa just sits there letting it happen and I'm like "Omg girl stand up for yourself!!!" lol so far she's been nothing more than Faye's personal chew toy but if she toughens up A LOT then I could definitely see the lines being drawn between Cassie/Diana vs. Faye/Melissa especially after the Blackwell child is revealed to be Faye.

I completely agree about the friendships needing to be established because right now it's really hard to tell who, if any of them, are even friends at all or if they're all just stuck together lol

PLL: I completely agree about Spencer as well, which is funny because like I said I usually don't care for the leads but she is just remarkable. With me, it's usually the acting that impacts my view of a character a lot. If their acting is terrible or even mediocre then I usually won't have them on my top list of favorites and the actress that plays Spencer is just incredible. Her acting is great and what's more is that it's so unusual, she acts in ways I've never spotted on any other actor/actress. It's just truly inspiring and that makes her character incredibly refreshing. They are all great but Spencer is definitely the best acted hands down.

Also, funny about your "not putting personal info online" comment. I put my pic up without even thinking and some random girl comments "omg where do you get your hair done?!" LOL

stellarchick86

[52]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 32
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Hehe. I figured that you were also a bank teller but trust me I wont stalk you. If I had extra money to go out to LA, Id be out shopping or at the beaches, not stalking bank tellers, so dont worry LOL. How funny though that people always think that they should go star sighting out on the streets or something yet they are all at the bank lol!!

evafan2005

[53]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 18

That's exactly why I love both Hanna and Spencer!! My favorite couple is definitely Hanna/Caleb. They just have this great connection that I find amazing, adorable and just all around wonderful. Only 5 days away!!

johnmarlena422

[54]Dec 28, 2011
    evafan2005 wrote:

That's exactly why I love both Hanna and Spencer!! My favorite couple is definitely Hanna/Caleb. They just have this great connection that I find amazing, adorable and just all around wonderful. Only 5 days away!!

Yeah, they have really great chemistry too.

thec0mebackman

[55]Dec 28, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Faye/Melissa: Personally, I would absolutely love for Melissa to be the one to fill that void. I think we saw a tiny glimmer of hope for her when Faye was messing with Cassie in chem class and when Cassie shot over a dirty look, Melissa had this expression like "who us??" lol I liked that hint of bitchery haha but as of now I just don't think she's bad enough to tango with Faye. I think she has the potential but she's still kinda got that defenseless puppy thing going on which only allows Faye to chew her up and spit her out lol She needs to get tougher and as much as I miss Nick, I think losing him could do that for her. I mean, Faye is the way she is for a reason: she's been through a lot and each one of those experiences has hardened her a little more into the bitch she is now. Faye is tough and no matter what, she ALWAYS survives so anyone who would hope to tango with her would have to be the same way or they'd be puppy chow...Melissa trying to go toe to toe with Faye right now would be like sending a cub into the lion's den..feeding it to the wolves..Melissa being the cub/Faye being the wolf LOL Melissa only recently stopped letting Faye work all over her so she's definitely got more work to do on herself. I can't tell you how many times there have been when Faye badmouths Melissa to her face and Melissa just sits there letting it happen and I'm like "Omg girl stand up for yourself!!!" lol so far she's been nothing more than Faye's personal chew toy but if she toughens up A LOT then I could definitely see the lines being drawn between Cassie/Diana vs. Faye/Melissa especially after the Blackwell child is revealed to be Faye.

I completely agree about the friendships needing to be established because right now it's really hard to tell who, if any of them, are even friends at all or if they're all just stuck together lol

PLL: I completely agree about Spencer as well, which is funny because like I said I usually don't care for the leads but she is just remarkable. With me, it's usually the acting that impacts my view of a character a lot. If their acting is terrible or even mediocre then I usually won't have them on my top list of favorites and the actress that plays Spencer is just incredible. Her acting is great and what's more is that it's so unusual, she acts in ways I've never spotted on any other actor/actress. It's just truly inspiring and that makes her character incredibly refreshing. They are all great but Spencer is definitely the best acted hands down.

Also, funny about your "not putting personal info online" comment. I put my pic up without even thinking and some random girl comments "omg where do you get your hair done?!" LOL

hahahaha! your reviews on TSC are always on point. i like all of which that you mentioned. like i said before, i love the good vs bad aspect of any show. (Annie/Silver + Naomi/Ade) and we got to see a bit of that in the beginning of SC with Cassie/Diana vs Faye/Melissa. but when Nick died i can see why Melissa would change. she's still vulnerable and going through some expected changes. like you said i wish Melissa would grow some ovaries and woman up to Faye. let b*tches fight each other. that would be a sight to see. i would love to see Melissa bad mouth Faye. i still don't know how Cassie and Diana can ever be "real friends" because of the whole Adam thing. it's an unusual friendship but very interesting, so i want to see how that turns out. and as far as PLL goes with Spencer, i could not agree any more. the actress who plays Spencer leaves me speechless all the time. and you're right about her talents being so one of a kind because it truly is. she has this real, captivating, acting that leaves such an impact on you. they're all amazing actors (Emily still needs a bit more improvement though) but Spencer takes the cake, clearly. the casting for this show is flawless. they hire such talented actors and it makes 90210 look bad. lol. and LOL at the girl who commented about your hair. wow. that's you on your avatar pic? i thought it was someone from a tv show (no joke)
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Hehe. I figured that you were also a bank teller but trust me I wont stalk you. If I had extra money to go out to LA, Id be out shopping or at the beaches, not stalking bank tellers, so dont worry LOL. How funny though that people always think that they should go star sighting out on the streets or something yet they are all at the bank lol!!

LOL don't worry Stellar, i didn't mean you! i trust you girls here on the forum of course.... it's just. here's a creepy story i have to share. i once got a message from this person on tv.com saying that they wanted to stalk me because they loved my reviews on Degrassi (again, another reason why i don't go there anymore) maybe it was a prank, who knows. but i'm not taking any chances! lol. and yes you should visit LA not just for tellers.... but for the awesome sights to see. lol. and LOL at your comment about star sighting. i know right. people should just hang out at the banks because celebs do need their money. i wish Shenae would step foot inside my branch. *wishful thinking

how was everybody's Christmas?

johnmarlena422

[56]Dec 29, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

hahahaha! your reviews on TSC are always on point. i like all of which that you mentioned. like i said before, i love the good vs bad aspect of any show. (Annie/Silver + Naomi/Ade) and we got to see a bit of that in the beginning of SC with Cassie/Diana vs Faye/Melissa. but when Nick died i can see why Melissa would change. she's still vulnerable and going through some expected changes. like you said i wish Melissa would grow some ovaries and woman up to Faye. let b*tches fight each other. that would be a sight to see. i would love to see Melissa bad mouth Faye. i still don't know how Cassie and Diana can ever be "real friends" because of the whole Adam thing. it's an unusual friendship but very interesting, so i want to see how that turns out. and as far as PLL goes with Spencer, i could not agree any more. the actress who plays Spencer leaves me speechless all the time. and you're right about her talents being so one of a kind because it truly is. she has this real, captivating, acting that leaves such an impact on you. they're all amazing actors (Emily still needs a bit more improvement though) but Spencer takes the cake, clearly. the casting for this show is flawless. they hire such talented actors and it makes 90210 look bad. lol. and LOL at the girl who commented about your hair. wow. that's you on your avatar pic? i thought it was someone from a tv show (no joke)
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

LOL don't worry Stellar, i didn't mean you! i trust you girls here on the forum of course.... it's just. here's a creepy story i have to share. i once got a message from this person on tv.com saying that they wanted to stalk me because they loved my reviews on Degrassi (again, another reason why i don't go there anymore) maybe it was a prank, who knows. but i'm not taking any chances! lol. and yes you should visit LA not just for tellers.... but for the awesome sights to see. lol. and LOL at your comment about star sighting. i know right. people should just hang out at the banks because celebs do need their money. i wish Shenae would step foot inside my branch. *wishful thinking

how was everybody's Christmas?

Yeah, I think Melissa is still going through a lot but hopefully with her new guy coming, she'll get tougher and she's definitely gonna need to in order to combat with what Faye's got in store. I won't go into detail as I don't wanna spoil ya but seems as though Faye will be screwing with the balance of nature come jan. so it definitely will be picking up once the return hits and we'll be in for a lot more of Cassie/Adam/Diana too.

I completely agree about your take on the PLL actors too. Though I do think Aria could use a little improvement on some parts as well. Can't wait for the return hehe

And yes, that's me. I had a few pics on my page but haven't checked that in a while haha

thec0mebackman

[57]Dec 29, 2011
    ^ awesome. seems promising! can you believe our shows will be back next week? that went by too fast. PLL is back on Monday, and TVD+TSC on Thursday. did December even exist? hardly. and yeah i do think Aria needs a little improvement also. the best actors imo are Spencer and Hannah. quick question, did they change the actor who plays Jason? i could've sworn he was different-looking back in the first season.

johnmarlena422

[58]Dec 29, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    ^ awesome. seems promising! can you believe our shows will be back next week? that went by too fast. PLL is back on Monday, and TVD+TSC on Thursday. did December even exist? hardly. and yeah i do think Aria needs a little improvement also. the best actors imo are Spencer and Hannah. quick question, did they change the actor who plays Jason? i could've sworn he was different-looking back in the first season.

I know right? I can hardly believe it's been so long because usually it feels like the time away just really drags on. And they must have recast Jason because suddenly he's hott lol

Totally agree about Spencer and Hannah. Spencer is hands down the most talented with Hannah as a close second.

thec0mebackman

[59]Dec 29, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

I know right? I can hardly believe it's been so long because usually it feels like the time away just really drags on. And they must have recast Jason because suddenly he's hott lol

Totally agree about Spencer and Hannah. Spencer is hands down the most talented with Hannah as a close second.

exactly. it usually feels like a lifetime when we wait but this time..... it felt so short. i guess because 90210 kept us entertained for a good 3 weeks while TVD and TSC were absent. doesn't 90210 have like 24/25 episodes this season? maybe the longer set of episodes this season is one reason as to why it's been so iffy. and lmao. i think they did find a new Jason, which i find weird and i was confused at first because i remember that wasn't the Jason we were introduced to. i still think Allison is alive. i'm shocked you like the lead haha you usuaally like the ones that are meant to be disliked. do you dislike any PLL characters? another thing i love about the show is that i actually like every single character. even the ones that are meant to not be liked. Garrett is annoying as hell but he does a great job of being the creeper. one of the best episodes was the Halloween special. that episode showcased each character's introduction perfectly.

johnmarlena422

[60]Dec 29, 2011
    I know it shocks me too because I usually hate the leads haha with a few exceptions of course. Spencer being one of them because she is just all kinds of awesome hehe but come to think of it I don't think there are any characters I hate. Even the bad ones, I find entertaining. Jason is definitely creepy but I keep getting sidetracked by the actor's good looks so it doesn't bother me as much haha