90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

stellarchick86

[61]Dec 29, 2011
    • level: 32
    Comeback: Yikes! Kind of freaky. Im hoping it was a prank. And I know you trust us, I was just saying LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thec0mebackman

[62]Dec 30, 2011
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I know it shocks me too because I usually hate the leads haha with a few exceptions of course. Spencer being one of them because she is just all kinds of awesome hehe but come to think of it I don't think there are any characters I hate. Even the bad ones, I find entertaining. Jason is definitely creepy but I keep getting sidetracked by the actor's good looks so it doesn't bother me as much haha

LOL Jason and Garret creep the hell out of me. the ones i find most attractive on this show are without a doubt, Emily and Spencer. Emily being the filipino that she is (like me), is an automatic turn on. Spencer is naturally beautiful, just like Shenae. i find it funny because the girls' beauty kind of reminds me of 90210 girls.... (sort of) the lead having that natural beauty. the second lead (Naomi, Hannah) being pretty but they put on wayyyy too much make up sometimes. Aria, Stroup are stunning, just one look. bam, instant attraction. and Emily, Lowndes are drop-dead gorgeous. you just can't keep your eyes away from them. did i make any sense just now? bahaha

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Comeback: Yikes! Kind of freaky. Im hoping it was a prank. And I know you trust us, I was just saying LOL

i bet it was those darn Degrassi forum members pulling a childish prank. haha. does anybody watch the show Pan Am on ABC?

johnmarlena422

[63]Dec 30, 2011
    • level: 16
    Haha perfect sense Comebackman and I do think Nae is beautiful, just puts on WAY too much make up. There are those that can look beautiful no matter how much makeup they wear- none at all or buttloads lol but then there are those where the overdone makeup simply takes away from their beauty and makes them less attractive.

thec0mebackman

[64]Jan 1, 2012
    ^ exactly. who makes the decision to put their makeup? the showrunners? tell Annalyne to hop out of the makeup box, the less, the better. in all aspects. lol. i wonder how the girls would look without makeup... Shenae can pull it off and so can Lowndes. Stroup and McCord, i'm afraid to even picture it.

johnmarlena422

[65]Jan 1, 2012
    I've always found Stroup very beautiful, though she does look much better with long hair.

thec0mebackman

[66]Jan 1, 2012
    you think so? with short hair Stroup looks bony... LOL i'm diggin her short do', looks fancy. , you have to admit didn't the girls look way too anorexic back in season one? (except Lowndes) alright well PLL is back tomorrow. i will definitely be posting my thoughts on here tomorrow after i watch it.

johnmarlena422

[67]Jan 1, 2012
    Yeah, I did think they were too skinny in season one but I still found Stroup beautiful with long hair. I didn't mind her short hair in season two but after that it just got too short for my taste.

evafan2005

[68]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 18

c0mebackman, have you seen this?:http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/05/90210-stars-no-make-up.jpg

PLL tonight, yay!!!! As for who I find attractive on that show...I liked Ian, because I've always had a thing for Ryan Merriman. And I looooove me some Ezra.

johnmarlena422

[69]Jan 2, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

c0mebackman, have you seen this?:http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/05/90210-stars-no-make-up.jpg

PLL tonight, yay!!!! As for who I find attractive on that show...I liked Ian, because I've always had a thing for Ryan Merriman. And I looooove me some Ezra.

Yay!! For me it's PLL and TLG so double trouble LOL

stellarchick86

[70]Jan 2, 2012
    I agree with JohnMarlena, Stroups hair in s2 was okay but after that it was a bit too short for me. Shes still a pretty girl though.

Dont have much to add about PLL but I was watching an ep of The OC the other night, that I forgot until now, that one of the guys from TVD is in. Not Ian S or whatever his name is, but the other guy. His role is a bit corny though lol

johnmarlena422

[71]Jan 2, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I agree with JohnMarlena, Stroups hair in s2 was okay but after that it was a bit too short for me. Shes still a pretty girl though.

Dont have much to add about PLL but I was watching an ep of The OC the other night, that I forgot until now, that one of the guys from TVD is in. Not Ian S or whatever his name is, but the other guy. His role is a bit corny though lol

Are you referring to Paul Wesley? He plays Stefan (the other brother) both are yummy lol

stellarchick86

[72]Jan 2, 2012
    I had to look him up LOL but yup! I know it has nothing to do with PLL but Im so used to you guys talking about TVD that it made me think of him LOL

johnmarlena422

[73]Jan 2, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I had to look him up LOL but yup! I know it has nothing to do with PLL but Im so used to you guys talking about TVD that it made me think of him LOL

Haha yeah me and Comebackman are pretty englazed in our TVD haha

thec0mebackman

[74]Jan 5, 2012

evafan2005 wrote:

...wow! Shenae looks more beautiful without makeup. her and Lowndes were the only ones who shined in that picture. thanks for sharing Eva!
    stellarchick86 wrote:

what other shows do you watch Stellar? i forget. do you watch Pan Am on ABC? that's the only show i watch on there. lol.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    hahaha. i just finished the Struggle. amazing, really is. Marlena aren't you excited for tomorrow? three of my shows are back. TVD, TSC and JERSEY SHORE (OH YAAAA LOL) i've never been so excited for television. and btw, my parents accidentally deleted PLL off my DVR list so i couldn't watch the premiere. as mad as i am, this young one has to be patient. i'll wait for the rerun next Monday LOL but i'm dying to watch it. i already know it'll be intense.

Edited on 01/05/2012 12:15am

johnmarlena422

[75]Jan 5, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:

evafan2005 wrote:

...wow! Shenae looks more beautiful without makeup. her and Lowndes were the only ones who shined in that picture. thanks for sharing Eva!
    stellarchick86 wrote:

what other shows do you watch Stellar? i forget. do you watch Pan Am on ABC? that's the only show i watch on there. lol.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    hahaha. i just finished the Struggle. amazing, really is. Marlena aren't you excited for tomorrow? three of my shows are back. TVD, TSC and JERSEY SHORE (OH YAAAA LOL) i've never been so excited for television. and btw, my parents accidentally deleted PLL off my DVR list so i couldn't watch the premiere. as mad as i am, this young one has to be patient. i'll wait for the rerun next Monday LOL but i'm dying to watch it. i already know it'll be intense.

Omg, so excited!! hehe..Ever since you mentioned it to me last week I've been texting my sister once a day saying "TVD...TSC...Back with a bang!!!" and nothing else LOL

johnmarlena422

[76]Jan 5, 2012
    Oh and PLL and TLG were freaking amazing!! And now TLG is getting that "txt message" element of PLL so that's definitely a plus. One of the twins crashed into a lake and then went missing (no one could find her body)Totally wasn't expecting this but at the end of the episode Emma (one of the twins) gets a message saying "Keep on being Sutton..Or your next" I'm like OMG lol

stellarchick86

[77]Jan 5, 2012
    Comeback: You watch Jersey Shore? Oh yeah! I thought I was the only one on here that did lol. Im excited for it tomorrow. Other shows I watch...I mainly watch either talk shows, reruns of sitcoms or DVDs of shows. Jersey Shore and the Kardashians are the only thing I can think of that I watch weekly. What usually ends up happening is that I find out a show is good once its already been on for a few weeks/months and I cant not watch a show from the beginning/Pilot. So I usually end up waiting for the season to come out on DVD and rent it through Netflix. Thats what ended up happening with Happy Endings. I watched the first season so now Im waiting for the 2nd season to get through so I can go and watch that and then hopefully watch s3 live. Oh yeah and I also watch Desperate Housewives because my Mom loves it too lol. Sorry Im not much help. Im actually kind of lame when it comes to TV lol. And CW shows I watch are this, OTH and Hart of Dixie. Ive been saying for a while though that I need to go back and rent/watch Melrose Place 1.0 though lol.

thec0mebackman

[78]Jan 5, 2012
    Marlena: LMAO Thusday nights are epic on television. my sister is more excited than we are, she screamed out last night "DAMON BOO, YOU'RE MINE BOO. DAMON TIME" hahhahaha i'm telling her "sis, calm yo ass down" i'm a little too excited for tonight! i don't think i can concentrate at work today. lol. and i do wanna check out LyingGame..... but it's so hard squeezing in extra time for another show. i am making an exception to OTH because i've been meaning to watch it.

Stellar: yes the guidos and guidettes are back! haha. have you seen Snookie lately? homegirl is now 98 lbs. "hot" and Snookie can now be used in the same sentence. i wonder what other drama is in store for them. i want some cattyness between the girls. lol. mainly Snooki vs JWow, those two need to get down. i'm just like you. i need to watch a show from the very beginning. that's what i shall be doing with OTH. oh and Happy Endings was hilarious. (it's the comedy one right?) i also checked out Two Broke Girls on CBS.... watched 3 eps and it was hysterical. it's actually one of the most watched show's today and CBS' greatest hit show. but again, the time. there's never enough time to watch a bunch of shows. Desperate Housewives is amazing i agree. my sister watches it and while i eat/on my laptop i'll watch with her. the show has somewhat lost its luster though, so this being its final season is kind of a good thing.

stellarchick86

[79]Jan 5, 2012
    Comeback:

Completely agree about DH. Its been on for 8 seasons now, its okay to let it go (sorry Evafan! LOL).

When I was on vacation just before Xmas I stayed with my cousin and we watched an ep of 2 Broke Girls together and it was fairly funny. I dont know how much Id want to go back and see more though but who knows.

Happy Endings is the comedy about the 6 friends, yes. At first I thought it was going to be too Friends-ish but I tried it anyway and fell in love with Jane (the quirky blonde), Max I believe his name is (the gay guy) and Brad, Daman Wayans' character. Im glad I tried it because there arent many teen shows that are interesting me nowadays and not too many comedies either as The Office has gone downhill, Arrested Development is off the air, and..I cant even think of any other ones LOL. I never got into shows like How I Met Your Mother or anything like that, but I keep hearing its good.

Snooki looks really good now! My friend who got me into Jersey Shore always says that too. And JWow and Snooki are my fave so if they fight, that works for me. I liked when they got into their little argument after they went to the wine tasting thing in Italy lol.

Edited on 01/05/2012 2:02pm

johnmarlena422

[80]Jan 5, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: LMAO Thusday nights are epic on television. my sister is more excited than we are, she screamed out last night "DAMON BOO, YOU'RE MINE BOO. DAMON TIME" hahhahaha i'm telling her "sis, calm yo ass down" i'm a little too excited for tonight! i don't think i can concentrate at work today. lol. and i do wanna check out LyingGame..... but it's so hard squeezing in extra time for another show. i am making an exception to OTH because i've been meaning to watch it.

Haha, that's so funny. I will admit I'm rather obsessed with Damon myself. I remember that scene on the S3 premiere when Damon is in a towel and I'm all "drop the towel, drop the towel, DROP THE TOWEL!!" lol and my sister goes "quit trying to compel my man into full frontal nudity!!" lmao

Oh and I fully intend to get you hooked on TLG as well haha speaking of do you have cox? Cause I know you mentioned missing the PLL premiere and both PLL and TLG are on demand.