90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

thec0mebackman

[81]Jan 7, 2012
    • level: 15
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Comeback:

Completely agree about DH. Its been on for 8 seasons now, its okay to let it go (sorry Evafan! LOL).

When I was on vacation just before Xmas I stayed with my cousin and we watched an ep of 2 Broke Girls together and it was fairly funny. I dont know how much Id want to go back and see more though but who knows.

Happy Endings is the comedy about the 6 friends, yes. At first I thought it was going to be too Friends-ish but I tried it anyway and fell in love with Jane (the quirky blonde), Max I believe his name is (the gay guy) and Brad, Daman Wayans' character. Im glad I tried it because there arent many teen shows that are interesting me nowadays and not too many comedies either as The Office has gone downhill, Arrested Development is off the air, and..I cant even think of any other ones LOL. I never got into shows like How I Met Your Mother or anything like that, but I keep hearing its good.

Snooki looks really good now! My friend who got me into Jersey Shore always says that too. And JWow and Snooki are my fave so if they fight, that works for me. I liked when they got into their little argument after they went to the wine tasting thing in Italy lol.

hahaha. i don't really watching 2 Broke GIrls but i checked out like 3 eps, and it got me hooked. those girls give some good laughs, but i just can't find the dang time to watch another show! and i've watched Happy Endings twice. HILARIOUS. the quirky blonde is funny and everybody has great chemistry. but again, no time to watch. downside of being a working college student. if i were to really watch a comedy show, it would have to be 2 Broke Girls and Happy Endings. those two got my attention. i hear New Girl is amazing. oh and i too loved the tension between Snooki and Jwow during the wine wasting. hahaha. what did you think of the premiere? i find it hard to believe that Vinny is actually leaving. Situation is starting to bug me and his friend Unit is a little weirdo. what is up with their weird gangsta names??? if i were to be on Jersey Shore i would want to be named CB, short for comeback. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thec0mebackman

[82]Jan 7, 2012
    what the hell is up with tv.com??! i gave a very long reply to Marlena's post which was a pretty damn good reply may i add and it tells me tv.com is encounting an error. WTF!! i'll reply tomorrow to the other posts tomorrow. (irritated) lol now i have to remember all the stuff i put.

thec0mebackman

[82]Jan 7, 2012
    what the hell is up with tv.com??! i gave a very long reply to Marlena's post which was a pretty damn good reply may i add and it tells me tv.com is encounting an error. WTF!! i'll reply tomorrow to the other posts tomorrow. (irritated) lol now i have to remember all the stuff i put.

johnmarlena422

[84]Jan 7, 2012
    • level: 16
    Comebackman, I've been having the same problem but have discovered that if you use the quick reply tab then when you get kicked out and come back in if you just hit the 'quick reply' button again you'll see all of your data that you typed in is still there.

thec0mebackman

[85]Jan 8, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: LMAO Thusday nights are epic on television. my sister is more excited than we are, she screamed out last night "DAMON BOO, YOU'RE MINE BOO. DAMON TIME" hahhahaha i'm telling her "sis, calm yo ass down" i'm a little too excited for tonight! i don't think i can concentrate at work today. lol. and i do wanna check out LyingGame..... but it's so hard squeezing in extra time for another show. i am making an exception to OTH because i've been meaning to watch it.

Haha, that's so funny. I will admit I'm rather obsessed with Damon myself. I remember that scene on the S3 premiere when Damon is in a towel and I'm all "drop the towel, drop the towel, DROP THE TOWEL!!" lol and my sister goes "quit trying to compel my man into full frontal nudity!!" lmao

Oh and I fully intend to get you hooked on TLG as well haha speaking of do you have cox? Cause I know you mentioned missing the PLL premiere and both PLL and TLG are on demand.

*trying to recollect my reply from last night* lol
    lmao about the Damon scene. my sister said the exact same thing, and it does bug me when people talk because with my shows, it has to be dead silent with my eyes fixated on the tv. LOL.
    and no i do not have cox, i have DVR (direct tv) and my parents accidentally cut off PLL while it was recording. (still mad about that) ok so prepare for a long reply. lol. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF TVD AND TSC? obviously, both were amazing as usual. my thoughts on TVD: damn. i mean this show is always dark but for some reason, that midseason premiere was twice as dark. i thought it was pretty neat to see PLL's Melissa play the doctor Meredith Fell, who in the books is Elena's bff. i wonder what the correlation will be between the Meredith in the books and the show? "Fell" is the name of the people who founded the town in the books so we know for sure that the doctor will have a crucial role this season, with Alaric of course. hopefully a love interest with a hidden agenda. the acting this time around was heavy, i was quite impressed. with Nina, and Ian. Ian does a superb job being the bad vamp that he is. one thing i loved as well: Jeremy's temporary exit. i love when the writers do this. every season they have one character temporarily leave for a few episodes, due to them questioning who they really are, and then they come back with a shift in their character- a true realization of who they really are. first season- Bonnie with her witchcraft. second- Tyler with his wolf genes. and now Jeremy- being the natural badass hunter that he is. once the characters come back they fully understand what their roles are and utilize it to their fullest potential, and so far each season, the writers showcase that excellently. can't wait to see what is inside the tomb that Bonnie and Stefan can't open. now my thoughts for TSC: amazing. can this show get any better? every episode gets more intense. diggin' the Cassie/Diana friendship. still awkward of course, but looks promising. i liked how Melissa stood up to Faye and Faye's new love interest actually is compatible with Faye. my favorite part of the scene, and Marlena please tell me you were impressed with Cassie's acting. the part where she is inside the box and the earth is about to eat her up.... and then. with impeccable sense of camera work, direction and acting, Cassie calms down. opens her eyes. slow turns to the side. clenches her hands, -" let. me. OUT!" BOOM. sickk! wasn't it? hahahahah,,,, i was blown away. i had to repeat that scene. LJ Smith must be so proud. she must be sitting down in her throne, drowning in fame and money, watching her two successful books come to life every Thursday nights. talk about literary genius. i love how when Vamp Diaries became this huge hit, the CW picked up another show that mirrored TVD, hence TSC, coming from the same author. similarly, ABCFamily gets a #1 hit with PLL, and also picks up something like PLL- hence TLG. pretty smart for networks to do that. well that's basically it lmao sorry for the long reply.

johnmarlena422

[86]Jan 8, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: LMAO Thusday nights are epic on television. my sister is more excited than we are, she screamed out last night "DAMON BOO, YOU'RE MINE BOO. DAMON TIME" hahhahaha i'm telling her "sis, calm yo ass down" i'm a little too excited for tonight! i don't think i can concentrate at work today. lol. and i do wanna check out LyingGame..... but it's so hard squeezing in extra time for another show. i am making an exception to OTH because i've been meaning to watch it.

Haha, that's so funny. I will admit I'm rather obsessed with Damon myself. I remember that scene on the S3 premiere when Damon is in a towel and I'm all "drop the towel, drop the towel, DROP THE TOWEL!!" lol and my sister goes "quit trying to compel my man into full frontal nudity!!" lmao

Oh and I fully intend to get you hooked on TLG as well haha speaking of do you have cox? Cause I know you mentioned missing the PLL premiere and both PLL and TLG are on demand.

lmao about the Damon scene. my sister said the exact same thing, and it does bug me when people talk because with my shows, it has to be dead silent with my eyes fixated on the tv. LOL.
    and no i do not have cox, i have DVR (direct tv) and my parents accidentally cut off PLL while it was recording. (still mad about that) ok so prepare for a long reply. lol. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF TVD AND TSC? obviously, both were amazing as usual. my thoughts on TVD: damn. i mean this show is always dark but for some reason, that midseason premiere was twice as dark. i thought it was pretty neat to see PLL's Melissa play the doctor Meredith Fell, who in the books is Elena's bff. i wonder what the correlation will be between the Meredith in the books and the show? "Fell" is the name of the people who founded the town in the books so we know for sure that the doctor will have a crucial role this season, with Alaric of course. hopefully a love interest with a hidden agenda. the acting this time around was heavy, i was quite impressed. with Nina, and Ian. Ian does a superb job being the bad vamp that he is. one thing i loved as well: Jeremy's temporary exit. i love when the writers do this. every season they have one character temporarily leave for a few episodes, due to them questioning who they really are, and then they come back with a shift in their character- a true realization of who they really are. first season- Bonnie with her witchcraft. second- Tyler with his wolf genes. and now Jeremy- being the natural badass hunter that he is. once the characters come back they fully understand what their roles are and utilize it to their fullest potential, and so far each season, the writers showcase that excellently. can't wait to see what is inside the tomb that Bonnie and Stefan can't open. now my thoughts for TSC: amazing. can this show get any better? every episode gets more intense. diggin' the Cassie/Diana friendship. still awkward of course, but looks promising. i liked how Melissa stood up to Faye and Faye's new love interest actually is compatible with Faye. my favorite part of the scene, and Marlena please tell me you were impressed with Cassie's acting. the part where she is inside the box and the earth is about to eat her up.... and then. with impeccable sense of camera work, direction and acting, Cassie calms down. opens her eyes. slow turns to the side. clenches her hands, -" let. me. OUT!" BOOM. sickk! wasn't it? hahahahah,,,, i was blown away. i had to repeat that scene. LJ Smith must be so proud. she must be sitting down in her throne, drowning in fame and money, watching her two successful books come to life every Thursday nights. talk about literary genius. i love how when Vamp Diaries became this huge hit, the CW picked up another show that mirrored TVD, hence TSC, coming from the same author. similarly, ABCFamily gets a #1 hit with PLL, and also picks up something like PLL- hence TLG. pretty smart for networks to do that. well that's basically it lmao sorry for the long reply.

TVD: Loved it as usual. Loved that the way to defeat Klaus is looking like it has something to do with Bonnie or at least channeled through her. When she first had that dream with the coffins and the one that won't open actually did open and it was Klaus inside, it suddenly occurred to me that considering his mother is the one that wrote the curse and within it, clearly outlined a connection to the Petrova dopple gangers, that Klaus could quite possibly be a dopple ganger himself and the one in the coffin was the original. Sounds a little silly to me since TVD has clearly met it's 'dopple ganger' quota but hey this is our twisted TVD we're talking about and they've done so many 'Klaus death' fakeouts that I wouldn't put it past them to have everyone think they killed the real Klaus when really it was the old 'bait and switch' typical of our lovely little villain lol Anywho, loved the stuff with Alaric, though as far as Meredith, I didn't bring this up before because I didn't wanna spoil you but when it first came out months ago that she'd be on the show, it was said that show and book Meredith would not be one in the same and that they simply share the same name but are two completely different characters. Though, book Meredith was with Alaric and now show Meredith clearly will be as well so that makes me think "hmm perhaps the writers are keeping their poker face up so that we'll be surprised" lol And now for my grand finale:

DELENA KISS!!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!! LOL Totally wasn't expecting this at all, especially so soon. I thought it would be the typical "almost kiss" we've been getting for the past three years lol Where they'd be so close and then one of them would just turn or walk away but not this time. Finally, a non-death's-door kiss that Elena actually didn't pull away from. Oh and I especially loved how after the kiss when Damon left, Elena had this lingering look like "Umm..What just happened here??" lol Classic.
    On top of all that, Damon and Stefan had another one of their brotherly "stake ya last" fights which is always a pleasure haha

TSC: I absolutely loved this episode!! I already had an idea of what was gonna go down with Faye because I knew she had a new love interest coming on and that he was gonna be even more dangerous than she is so that was no real shock but I loved how she trashed his place and he told her she had anger problems lol that was a nice touch. Also loved that Melissa FINALLY stood up to Faye and not in her past whiny as hell "leave me alone..stop picking on me Faye" kind of way but in more of a assertive "take charge of my life" strong woman kind of way. And to be honest, I think Faye was really happy to see Melissa put her in her place- as strange as that sounds lol Because did you notice Faye's expression? You could tell by the look on her face that she was really proud of Melissa for standing up to her and she respected her more for that. My past problem with Melissa was that even before Nick died she just had this really "woa is me..I may as well just roll over and die because life is just so unbearable...Will somebody please cry me a pretty little river so I can drown in it??" kind of thing going on but now that she's done being the gothic drowning poodle following Faye around like a seriously disgruntled pet and starting to actually live her life, there may just be hope for her yet lol

Cassie: For someone who has spent majority of the duration of this show detesting this character with the burning fire of a thousand suns, I am pleasantly shocked to say that I loved Cassie in this episode.
    She was freaking amazing, so much so that it actually caught me off guard. The actress that plays her was incredible throughout the entire episode and she completely dominated it. Her delivery of that "let me out" line was absolutely unbelievable. Best acting performance of the night, hands down. I usually have nothing but complaining to do about her character lol but I gotta admit that on this particular episode, Cassie definitely stole the show, there's just no denying it, that's how damn good she was lol

stellarchick86

[87]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 32
    Comeback: I was having problems just getting onto TV.com. Id go into a forum and nothing would come up for the threads. Thats why I havent been around this weekend. Anyway, the premiere of JS looked okay. I think Vinnie will leave but it seemed contrived for some reason, but maybe thats because I feel like when they leave its always contrived, like when Sam left for barely an episode. As for this season, it seemed like it wasnt going to be as interesting as previous seasons but it could just be me. I think Italy spoiled me because there was always some sort of tension in like every episode where as in previous seasons it was either because Angelina was there, which got old, or because of Sam/Ron which got even more old. I liked the drama between Mike/Snooki/Gianni and when Jwow stook up for Snooki and they got in a fight and all of that. And yeah I know how it is being a college student and not having much time for tv. I was the same way back then lol.

thec0mebackman

[88]Jan 9, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

TVD: Loved it as usual. Loved that the way to defeat Klaus is looking like it has something to do with Bonnie or at least channeled through her. When she first had that dream with the coffins and the one that won't open actually did open and it was Klaus inside, it suddenly occurred to me that considering his mother is the one that wrote the curse and within it, clearly outlined a connection to the Petrova dopple gangers, that Klaus could quite possibly be a dopple ganger himself and the one in the coffin was the original. Sounds a little silly to me since TVD has clearly met it's 'dopple ganger' quota but hey this is our twisted TVD we're talking about and they've done so many 'Klaus death' fakeouts that I wouldn't put it past them to have everyone think they killed the real Klaus when really it was the old 'bait and switch' typical of our lovely little villain lol Anywho, loved the stuff with Alaric, though as far as Meredith, I didn't bring this up before because I didn't wanna spoil you but when it first came out months ago that she'd be on the show, it was said that show and book Meredith would not be one in the same and that they simply share the same name but are two completely different characters. Though, book Meredith was with Alaric and now show Meredith clearly will be as well so that makes me think "hmm perhaps the writers are keeping their poker face up so that we'll be surprised" lol And now for my grand finale:

DELENA KISS!!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!! LOL Totally wasn't expecting this at all, especially so soon. I thought it would be the typical "almost kiss" we've been getting for the past three years lol Where they'd be so close and then one of them would just turn or walk away but not this time. Finally, a non-death's-door kiss that Elena actually didn't pull away from. Oh and I especially loved how after the kiss when Damon left, Elena had this lingering look like "Umm..What just happened here??" lol Classic.
    On top of all that, Damon and Stefan had another one of their brotherly "stake ya last" fights which is always a pleasure haha

TSC: I absolutely loved this episode!! I already had an idea of what was gonna go down with Faye because I knew she had a new love interest coming on and that he was gonna be even more dangerous than she is so that was no real shock but I loved how she trashed his place and he told her she had anger problems lol that was a nice touch. Also loved that Melissa FINALLY stood up to Faye and not in her past whiny as hell "leave me alone..stop picking on me Faye" kind of way but in more of a assertive "take charge of my life" strong woman kind of way. And to be honest, I think Faye was really happy to see Melissa put her in her place- as strange as that sounds lol Because did you notice Faye's expression? You could tell by the look on her face that she was really proud of Melissa for standing up to her and she respected her more for that. My past problem with Melissa was that even before Nick died she just had this really "woa is me..I may as well just roll over and die because life is just so unbearable...Will somebody please cry me a pretty little river so I can drown in it??" kind of thing going on but now that she's done being the gothic drowning poodle following Faye around like a seriously disgruntled pet and starting to actually live her life, there may just be hope for her yet lol

Cassie: For someone who has spent majority of the duration of this show detesting this character with the burning fire of a thousand suns, I am pleasantly shocked to say that I loved Cassie in this episode.
    She was freaking amazing, so much so that it actually caught me off guard. The actress that plays her was incredible throughout the entire episode and she completely dominated it. Her delivery of that "let me out" line was absolutely unbelievable. Best acting performance of the night, hands down. I usually have nothing but complaining to do about her character lol but I gotta admit that on this particular episode, Cassie definitely stole the show, there's just no denying it, that's how damn good she was lol

HAHAHA! great reviews for both shows. could not agree any more of what you put! TVD: great theory about Klaus and his doppel ganger. did not think about that but that sounds like a great possibility. and thanks for not spoiling me, lol but i figured that book and show Meredith would be totally different from one another. still though, i'm glad that a pretty face like PLL's Melissa gets to portray her. she's an awesome actor. as far as the Delena kiss, i too did not expect that at all. the way it was done was brilliant though, Damon: hell, if i have to feel guilty about something, i'd feel guilty about this *LIPS SMACK*" hahaha that was funny. my sister hasn't watched the ep yet so i want to see how she will react. and the brotherly duo between Stefan and Damon are always nice to see, we need some action now and then. i wonder how Caroline and Tyler will turn out. as far as TSC: haha Marlena you totally nailed it. completely agree with the whole Melissa thing, and yeah you can clearly tell that Faye was pleased to see Melissa finally standing up to her. i kind of felt bad for Diana when Adam went into her room......thinking he was there for her. but he was actually there for Cassie to apologize, and Diana was a bit surprised. (awkward for them) i'm looking forward for what's to come with the characters. and i'm glad you loved Cassie in this ep (= i agree all the way, Britt Robertson stole the show. this is why i love the leads so much......i mean they are leads for a reason right? the acting was incredible. i mean all these actors have immense talent and that's the main reason as to why these types of shows get addicting. looks like tv shows for 2012 will keep us excited all year long.

thec0mebackman

[89]Jan 9, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Comeback: I was having problems just getting onto TV.com. Id go into a forum and nothing would come up for the threads. Thats why I havent been around this weekend. Anyway, the premiere of JS looked okay. I think Vinnie will leave but it seemed contrived for some reason, but maybe thats because I feel like when they leave its always contrived, like when Sam left for barely an episode. As for this season, it seemed like it wasnt going to be as interesting as previous seasons but it could just be me. I think Italy spoiled me because there was always some sort of tension in like every episode where as in previous seasons it was either because Angelina was there, which got old, or because of Sam/Ron which got even more old. I liked the drama between Mike/Snooki/Gianni and when Jwow stook up for Snooki and they got in a fight and all of that. And yeah I know how it is being a college student and not having much time for tv. I was the same way back then lol.

you're not the only one, i was having problems all weekend as well. and it's not just you who thinks this season will be a bore, i too feel the same way! Vinnie leaving looks contrived as well, but i'm not buying it. i think he'll be back. they get paid like 10 grand per episode, i highly doubt Vinnie would want to leave a show with that kind of cash for him. they probably paid him to leave and come back. lol. Italy spoiled not just you, but me too. there was always drama and Italy is a beautiful place, so seeing it on TV with the guido drama was twice as entertaining to watch. i wonder what other type of drama there will be. from the previews it looks like it's couple drama......but hey regardless we both know we're still going to be watching. LOL. i want a girlfight. stat! i think when you get the chance, you should really watch Pan Am on ABC. i think i'm an old soul at heart for a 20 year old, because i think i belong in the '50s, where this show takes place. it's a simple show that goes back in time and it is amazing in its own way. it has brilliant writing and the storylines are fun to watch. i recommend it!

stellarchick86

[90]Jan 9, 2012
    Comeback: Yeah. I was watching Jimmy Kimmels show the other night and all the guys were on. Vinny mentioned how he leaves for a little while and then comes back, so I knew this was going to happen before I even saw the premiere. As for WHEN he comes back, I have no idea. He also mentioned how he wanted to be a lawyer and even took his LSAT and then he got the opportunity for this show. He also said that he bought his mom a new car too. So I think out of all of them Vinny has the best chance at making something for himself once the show is over and they are out on their own. Maybe its because hes the youngest, IDK. But Pauley will probably just remain a DJ and retire, Ronnie I can see being a personal trainer or something like that and the Situation will just try to make the most off his name and then fade away, probably into bankruptcy lol (he has 4 expensive cars!). As for PanAm, maybe I will try it one day. Ive heard its good!

johnmarlena422

[91]Jan 9, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

HAHAHA! great reviews for both shows. could not agree any more of what you put! TVD: great theory about Klaus and his doppel ganger. did not think about that but that sounds like a great possibility. and thanks for not spoiling me, lol but i figured that book and show Meredith would be totally different from one another. still though, i'm glad that a pretty face like PLL's Melissa gets to portray her. she's an awesome actor. as far as the Delena kiss, i too did not expect that at all. the way it was done was brilliant though, Damon: hell, if i have to feel guilty about something, i'd feel guilty about this *LIPS SMACK*" hahaha that was funny. my sister hasn't watched the ep yet so i want to see how she will react. and the brotherly duo between Stefan and Damon are always nice to see, we need some action now and then. i wonder how Caroline and Tyler will turn out. as far as TSC: haha Marlena you totally nailed it. completely agree with the whole Melissa thing, and yeah you can clearly tell that Faye was pleased to see Melissa finally standing up to her. i kind of felt bad for Diana when Adam went into her room......thinking he was there for her. but he was actually there for Cassie to apologize, and Diana was a bit surprised. (awkward for them) i'm looking forward for what's to come with the characters. and i'm glad you loved Cassie in this ep (= i agree all the way, Britt Robertson stole the show. this is why i love the leads so much......i mean they are leads for a reason right? the acting was incredible. i mean all these actors have immense talent and that's the main reason as to why these types of shows get addicting. looks like tv shows for 2012 will keep us excited all year long.

Yeah, Cassie was great in this episode. Though, if I'm being completely honest, this was the first time I was truly impressed with her acting and I don't really think that leads are always the best actors. Yes, the leads should be the strongest but I've seen leads that are ironically the weakest links which is usually when I don't like them as much. But I am the same way about acting being everything because I usually don't like Cassie but Britt's acting was so damn good that I couldn't help loving her. I also felt really bad for Diana, especially when she was all "should I leave my own bedroom??". It's just really sad because you know the only reason Diana broke up with Adam is because she wanted him to prove himself to her, prove that she's the one he wants not Cassie. It's like when you have an open relationship with someone so that they CAN be with someone else when really you don't want them to be- you just wanna see if they'll actually do it. She wanted him to fight for her. And now she's gonna have to actually see them together. My poor Diana lol

johnmarlena422

[92]Jan 9, 2012
    I wish you watched Nikita because something so huge just happened on it and I have no one to talk to about it lol well my sister but she still hasn't watched yet haha

thec0mebackman

[93]Jan 9, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Comeback: Yeah. I was watching Jimmy Kimmels show the other night and all the guys were on. Vinny mentioned how he leaves for a little while and then comes back, so I knew this was going to happen before I even saw the premiere. As for WHEN he comes back, I have no idea. He also mentioned how he wanted to be a lawyer and even took his LSAT and then he got the opportunity for this show. He also said that he bought his mom a new car too. So I think out of all of them Vinny has the best chance at making something for himself once the show is over and they are out on their own. Maybe its because hes the youngest, IDK. But Pauley will probably just remain a DJ and retire, Ronnie I can see being a personal trainer or something like that and the Situation will just try to make the most off his name and then fade away, probably into bankruptcy lol (he has 4 expensive cars!). As for PanAm, maybe I will try it one day. Ive heard its good!

haha. i see! i was actually supposed to go to that Jimmy Kimmel show with the Jersey guys as the guests (sorry. i hope i don't sound like a show off when i talk about these things) but i couldn't make it due to work. so Vinny DOES come back? typical. i mean what else is new. i find the Unit guy reallyyyy annoying..... i mean hes the same exact guido idiot like Situation, but he just seems like a wannabe. Vinny will probably be gone for like an episode or two, then will be back. lol. Vin wants to be a lawyer? hahaha! the thought of that makes me laugh. Stellar, did you know that Vinny was in a commercial that was against bullying at school? i find it a bit hypocritical on Vin's part. he's always calling girls grenades and hippos at the clubs, yet hes endorsing a commercial that's against bullying. Jersey Shore pumpkins are NOT role models whatsoever. they're fun to watch strictly because they are entertaining and stupid. we hardworkers of the real world love watching idiots making even bigger idiots of themselves. Pauly will definitely remain as a DJ. did you know he charges 40,000 just so he can DJ? that's how much he charged Kim K for her wedding. ridiculous, aint it? i agree with your predictions about their future career. Ron should do something related to the gym, or wrestling. Mike.....i don't like Mike. he should become a prostitute. lolol. as far as the girls? do you like all the girls? i love all of em, except Mike. Snooki and Deena are hilarious. i want to see more scenes of Sammie hanging out with JWow...those two need to get closer again. once i watch OTH (i bought the first season, still have not touched it. busy with work!) then you should watch PanAm! haha

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Yeah, Cassie was great in this episode. Though, if I'm being completely honest, this was the first time I was truly impressed with her acting and I don't really think that leads are always the best actors. Yes, the leads should be the strongest but I've seen leads that are ironically the weakest links which is usually when I don't like them as much. But I am the same way about acting being everything because I usually don't like Cassie but Britt's acting was so damn good that I couldn't help loving her. I also felt really bad for Diana, especially when she was all "should I leave my own bedroom??". It's just really sad because you know the only reason Diana broke up with Adam is because she wanted him to prove himself to her, prove that she's the one he wants not Cassie. It's like when you have an open relationship with someone so that they CAN be with someone else when really you don't want them to be- you just wanna see if they'll actually do it. She wanted him to fight for her. And now she's gonna have to actually see them together. My poor Diana lol

lol yeah i see what you're saying. in Degrassi, the lead had her weak moments and strong moments. but she was definitely not the best actor, so i definitely know what you mean. i feel the same for TVD, i don't think Nina is the best to be honest. Caroline and Bonnie do a much better job in my honest opinion. i feel bad for saying that since i'm a big fan of Nina's, lol and she's one of my hubbies LOL but truth hurts. but i know Nina has the potential, we just have not seen that happen yet. and i do pity Diana, but i want to see another storyline for her. no love interest, but i want her own individual storyline. i also want the characters to be special in their own way, witch-wise. we have Cassie as queen witch right now, with dark magic and being the strongest. then there's the secret sister of Blackwell who also shares the black magic. but what about the others? i kind of want them to have their own specialty, something that makes them unique, if that made sense. i just want to know who that secret sister is!

johnmarlena422

[94]Jan 9, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

haha. i see! i was actually supposed to go to that Jimmy Kimmel show with the Jersey guys as the guests (sorry. i hope i don't sound like a show off when i talk about these things) but i couldn't make it due to work. so Vinny DOES come back? typical. i mean what else is new. i find the Unit guy reallyyyy annoying..... i mean hes the same exact guido idiot like Situation, but he just seems like a wannabe. Vinny will probably be gone for like an episode or two, then will be back. lol. Vin wants to be a lawyer? hahaha! the thought of that makes me laugh. Stellar, did you know that Vinny was in a commercial that was against bullying at school? i find it a bit hypocritical on Vin's part. he's always calling girls grenades and hippos at the clubs, yet hes endorsing a commercial that's against bullying. Jersey Shore pumpkins are NOT role models whatsoever. they're fun to watch strictly because they are entertaining and stupid. we hardworkers of the real world love watching idiots making even bigger idiots of themselves. Pauly will definitely remain as a DJ. did you know he charges 40,000 just so he can DJ? that's how much he charged Kim K for her wedding. ridiculous, aint it? i agree with your predictions about their future career. Ron should do something related to the gym, or wrestling. Mike.....i don't like Mike. he should become a prostitute. lolol. as far as the girls? do you like all the girls? i love all of em, except Mike. Snooki and Deena are hilarious. i want to see more scenes of Sammie hanging out with JWow...those two need to get closer again. once i watch OTH (i bought the first season, still have not touched it. busy with work!) then you should watch PanAm! haha

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

lol yeah i see what you're saying. in Degrassi, the lead had her weak moments and strong moments. but she was definitely not the best actor, so i definitely know what you mean. i feel the same for TVD, i don't think Nina is the best to be honest. Caroline and Bonnie do a much better job in my honest opinion. i feel bad for saying that since i'm a big fan of Nina's, lol and she's one of my hubbies LOL but truth hurts. but i know Nina has the potential, we just have not seen that happen yet. and i do pity Diana, but i want to see another storyline for her. no love interest, but i want her own individual storyline. i also want the characters to be special in their own way, witch-wise. we have Cassie as queen witch right now, with dark magic and being the strongest. then there's the secret sister of Blackwell who also shares the black magic. but what about the others? i kind of want them to have their own specialty, something that makes them unique, if that made sense. i just want to know who that secret sister is!

Well, I definitely do not pity Diana but I do feel bad for her. As far as the secret Blackwell child, I am more convinced than ever that it is Faye, especially with Faye now trying to steal Cassie's magic lol I think they're setting it up for those two to hate each other so that when they finally get to that level, it will be revealed that they're half sisters. I agree about each witch being special though. Kind of like how on charmed they were strongest together but each witch had their own individual powers- one could move things with her mind, one could freeze and blow things up, and one could levitate, have premonitions, and was an empath so could feel what others felt as well. I'd love to see that kind of dynamic on TSC because all they've shown us so far is just the circle using general magic but I'd love to see them each have their own special power that none of the others possess.

stellarchick86

[95]Jan 9, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    haha. i see! i was actually supposed to go to that Jimmy Kimmel show with the Jersey guys as the guests (sorry. i hope i don't sound like a show off when i talk about these things) but i couldn't make it due to work.

Ahh thats cool! And that sucks you couldnt go, sorry. And no, I dont think you sound like a show off at all!

thec0mebackman wrote:
    i find the Unit guy reallyyyy annoying..... i mean hes the same exact guido idiot like Situation, but he just seems like a wannabe.

I find him incredibly annoying as well and I completely agree about the wannabe thing. I hope he isnt around a whole lot but IDK they may do it so Mike has a buddy in the house since it will most likely be a Mike vs. everyone kind of thing.

thec0mebackman wrote:
    Stellar, did you know that Vinny was in a commercial that was against bullying at school? i find it a bit hypocritical on Vin's part. he's always calling girls grenades and hippos at the clubs, yet hes endorsing a commercial that's against bullying. Jersey Shore pumpkins are NOT role models whatsoever. they're fun to watch strictly because they are entertaining and stupid. we hardworkers of the real world love watching idiots making even bigger idiots of themselves.

Completely agree with all of this. I didnt know that but youre right, and its always bugged me how much better they think they are than the chicks there. If they werent on the show, then it would be the same girls theyd go home with on an average night.
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Pauly will definitely remain as a DJ. did you know he charges 40,000 just so he can DJ? that's how much he charged Kim K for her wedding. ridiculous, aint it?

Im not really that surprised but no I didnt know that. In general I like Pauly though. Mike drives me crazy, Ronnie Ive never warmed up to, and Vinny is okay but his immaturity (as youve mentioned) bugs me sometimes. So that really leaves Pauley. And he is nice for the most part and is funny.
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    do you like all the girls?

I love Jwow. My friend and I are always saying its funny how shes the most real out of all of them yet shes the most fake physically. Snooki is good too, though that time with Gianni she was getting on my nerves a little. Deena is funny but she can bug me when she is always trying to get in the other guyses pants and the jealousy issues. I like seeing what she is going to be up to though. Sammi I have never liked and never really warmed up to. The past season she was okay and wasnt bugging me like she has in the past but I still cant really get over the stuff from the past. She is kind of like my Silver on the show LOL.

thec0mebackman

[96]Jan 12, 2012
    sorry for the late replies.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Well, I definitely do not pity Diana but I do feel bad for her. As far as the secret Blackwell child, I am more convinced than ever that it is Faye, especially with Faye now trying to steal Cassie's magic lol I think they're setting it up for those two to hate each other so that when they finally get to that level, it will be revealed that they're half sisters. I agree about each witch being special though. Kind of like how on charmed they were strongest together but each witch had their own individual powers- one could move things with her mind, one could freeze and blow things up, and one could levitate, have premonitions, and was an empath so could feel what others felt as well. I'd love to see that kind of dynamic on TSC because all they've shown us so far is just the circle using general magic but I'd love to see them each have their own special power that none of the others possess.

i'm def with you on the Faye thing. she's the sister without a doubt! unless the writers were to give us a a total shocker and make it Diana, but that is unlikely. i'm looking forward to that episode when the secret sister will be revealed. i hope we won't have to wait until the season finale. and yes, i would find it neat if they had their unique, individual powers. i know the show is called "secret circle" but that doesn't mean they need to always be in their circle to get their powers. i want them all to just be able to use their powers on their own. but then again i guess that's what made this show stand out because they have to be grouped in order to use their powers. and alsom is Faye's love interest supposed to be a descendant of voodoo priests? or did i get that twisted?

stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    haha. i see! i was actually supposed to go to that Jimmy Kimmel show with the Jersey guys as the guests (sorry. i hope i don't sound like a show off when i talk about these things) but i couldn't make it due to work.

Ahh thats cool! And that sucks you couldnt go, sorry. And no, I dont think you sound like a show off at all!

thec0mebackman wrote:
    i find the Unit guy reallyyyy annoying..... i mean hes the same exact guido idiot like Situation, but he just seems like a wannabe.

I find him incredibly annoying as well and I completely agree about the wannabe thing. I hope he isnt around a whole lot but IDK they may do it so Mike has a buddy in the house since it will most likely be a Mike vs. everyone kind of thing.

thec0mebackman wrote:
    Stellar, did you know that Vinny was in a commercial that was against bullying at school? i find it a bit hypocritical on Vin's part. he's always calling girls grenades and hippos at the clubs, yet hes endorsing a commercial that's against bullying. Jersey Shore pumpkins are NOT role models whatsoever. they're fun to watch strictly because they are entertaining and stupid. we hardworkers of the real world love watching idiots making even bigger idiots of themselves.

Completely agree with all of this. I didnt know that but youre right, and its always bugged me how much better they think they are than the chicks there. If they werent on the show, then it would be the same girls theyd go home with on an average night.
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Pauly will definitely remain as a DJ. did you know he charges 40,000 just so he can DJ? that's how much he charged Kim K for her wedding. ridiculous, aint it?

Im not really that surprised but no I didnt know that. In general I like Pauly though. Mike drives me crazy, Ronnie Ive never warmed up to, and Vinny is okay but his immaturity (as youve mentioned) bugs me sometimes. So that really leaves Pauley. And he is nice for the most part and is funny.
    thec0mebackman wrote:

I love Jwow. My friend and I are always saying its funny how shes the most real out of all of them yet shes the most fake physically. Snooki is good too, though that time with Gianni she was getting on my nerves a little. Deena is funny but she can bug me when she is always trying to get in the other guyses pants and the jealousy issues. I like seeing what she is going to be up to though. Sammi I have never liked and never really warmed up to. The past season she was okay and wasnt bugging me like she has in the past but I still cant really get over the stuff from the past. She is kind of like my Silver on the show LOL.

lol! thanks, Stellar. don't want anybody here thinking i'm this big show-off. i think Unit will be around a lot, unfortunately. i was in the gym the other day, they had TMZ on their TV. i can't believe TMZ actually did a piece on Unit, it's like.....are you serious? some unknown Jersey wannabe who was on ONE episode is already being followed by paparazzi. Hollyweird, that's forsure. and as far as calling girls grenades and hippos, did they actually take a look at their roommates first? Snookie looked like a grenade (in the first two seasons) but i gotta admit, Snookie and Deena look so much better now. actually, everybody looks way better now. especially Snookie. Yahoo did a feature on Sammie .....there were pics of her with no make-up, basically revealing her natural look. all i can say is WOW. she looks flawless even without makeup. Ronnie is one lucky mothereffer LOL. and yes, Vin and Pauly can be real immature. if i were to be good friends with anyone, i think i'd be tight with Ron. hahaha. although i'm quite similar to Vin. i'm very fond of my fam, especially my mom. i'm always the youngest in the group but i do not behave like Vin at all. lol. who do you think you're like Stellar? oh and HAHAHAH on your comment about JWow. i never thought of that! clever. she is definitely the most real on the inside, but outside she's the most artificial. you don't like Sammi? i actually really like her. she's progressed a LOT during season 3. season 4 she finally became a true woman. i hope this season she interacts more with JWow.

johnmarlena422

[97]Jan 12, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    sorry for the late replies.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

i'm def with you on the Faye thing. she's the sister without a doubt! unless the writers were to give us a a total shocker and make it Diana, but that is unlikely. i'm looking forward to that episode when the secret sister will be revealed. i hope we won't have to wait until the season finale. and yes, i would find it neat if they had their unique, individual powers. i know the show is called "secret circle" but that doesn't mean they need to always be in their circle to get their powers. i want them all to just be able to use their powers on their own. but then again i guess that's what made this show stand out because they have to be grouped in order to use their powers. and alsom is Faye's love interest supposed to be a descendant of voodoo priests? or did i get that twisted?

stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

lol! thanks, Stellar. don't want anybody here thinking i'm this big show-off. i think Unit will be around a lot, unfortunately. i was in the gym the other day, they had TMZ on their TV. i can't believe TMZ actually did a piece on Unit, it's like.....are you serious? some unknown Jersey wannabe who was on ONE episode is already being followed by paparazzi. Hollyweird, that's forsure. and as far as calling girls grenades and hippos, did they actually take a look at their roommates first? Snookie looked like a grenade (in the first two seasons) but i gotta admit, Snookie and Deena look so much better now. actually, everybody looks way better now. especially Snookie. Yahoo did a feature on Sammie .....there were pics of her with no make-up, basically revealing her natural look. all i can say is WOW. she looks flawless even without makeup. Ronnie is one lucky mothereffer LOL. and yes, Vin and Pauly can be real immature. if i were to be good friends with anyone, i think i'd be tight with Ron. hahaha. although i'm quite similar to Vin. i'm very fond of my fam, especially my mom. i'm always the youngest in the group but i do not behave like Vin at all. lol. who do you think you're like Stellar? oh and HAHAHAH on your comment about JWow. i never thought of that! clever. she is definitely the most real on the inside, but outside she's the most artificial. you don't like Sammi? i actually really like her. she's progressed a LOT during season 3. season 4 she finally became a true woman. i hope this season she interacts more with JWow.

Yeah, I definitely think it's Faye and now looking back I think there are some obvious signs that were there along the way. Faye was able to see herself as a child and only Cassie could see what she saw as well so there shows the underlining connection between the two of them. Then, we have the huge storm that Faye created with just a few words when no one else had possessed the kind of power to create something like that. Only Faye was able to start it and only Cassie was able to stop it which I think proves that they are the two strongest witches of the circle. Then there's also the fact that the spell they did on Cassie's mom's friend was one of dark magic and it worked with the two of them behind it. There's just been a lot of little things that I never saw before knowing of the Blackwell child. I think for whatever reason, Cassie just happens to be stronger, maybe like Wyatt and Chris from Charmed Cassie is the first born? And as such the strongest. Idk what their age difference is but I do believe that connection is there and if you think about it there has been a certain intense energy about Faye and Cassie from the very beginning that has set them above the others in the circle.

As far as Faye's new love interest, I'm not sure but according to the writers he is very dangerous, just like Faye Me already likey lol It would make sense for him to be a descendant though because if he was just a normal human being, he wouldn't be able to do any spell successfully, he has to be a supernatural person of magical entity. I'd love for him to be a witch though it might be interesting to bring something else into the equation. Kind of like how on TVD there's not just vampires but witches and werewolves as well.

thec0mebackman

[98]Jan 15, 2012
    Marlena: yeah exactly. you are very on point with all these things. i noticed the connection too when Cassie was able to see the younger Faye at her Grandpa's house. but i didn't notice the other connections you pointed out. i too believe that Cassie and Faye will be the strongest. how did you like the episodes this week? first off, PLL: amazing. i always knew Lucas was involved in the whole A thing. the part when Emily comes to Lucas and tells him not to do anything he'll regret, the way Lucas quickly turned around and gives Emily this psychotic, cryptic look gave me the biggest goosebumps. i also found it fishy how Mona and her bf (i forget his name) went out swimming while Hannah was in the boat with Lucas. who do you think A is at this point? i'm starting to think it's Mona. i know Mona was A in the books but these writers have done a superb job in trying to trick us,that i'm starting to think they are trying to use reverse psychology by making us believe that they are not exactly following the books, but in reality they are. lol. so i think it's Mona. TVD: intense! loved when Elena kept telling Stefan : "STOP THE CAR STEFAN!!" Nina did a great job. i found the Klaus having a heart thing hard to believe. so what, is he a nice vamp now? not buying it. i wonder what that bracelet he gave to Caroline meant? call me crazy, but i kind of want to see Caroline and Klaus hook up.....LOL. i thought the Klaus/Caroline scene was brilliant. the Klaus actor did such a marvelous job with the acting. and finally TSC: this ep was good. doesn't top the last episode but still great. lovin' the Melissa/Diana friendship. i like how they are straying away from their "besty" because Faye and Cassie are more obsessed in dealing with their powers. i hate Adam with Cassie. i also hate Jake with Cassie. i wonder when Melissa's love interest will come in.

johnmarlena422

[99]Jan 15, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: yeah exactly. you are very on point with all these things. i noticed the connection too when Cassie was able to see the younger Faye at her Grandpa's house. but i didn't notice the other connections you pointed out. i too believe that Cassie and Faye will be the strongest. how did you like the episodes this week? first off, PLL: amazing. i always knew Lucas was involved in the whole A thing. the part when Emily comes to Lucas and tells him not to do anything he'll regret, the way Lucas quickly turned around and gives Emily this psychotic, cryptic look gave me the biggest goosebumps. i also found it fishy how Mona and her bf (i forget his name) went out swimming while Hannah was in the boat with Lucas. who do you think A is at this point? i'm starting to think it's Mona. i know Mona was A in the books but these writers have done a superb job in trying to trick us,that i'm starting to think they are trying to use reverse psychology by making us believe that they are not exactly following the books, but in reality they are. lol. so i think it's Mona. TVD: intense! loved when Elena kept telling Stefan : "STOP THE CAR STEFAN!!" Nina did a great job. i found the Klaus having a heart thing hard to believe. so what, is he a nice vamp now? not buying it. i wonder what that bracelet he gave to Caroline meant? call me crazy, but i kind of want to see Caroline and Klaus hook up.....LOL. i thought the Klaus/Caroline scene was brilliant. the Klaus actor did such a marvelous job with the acting. and finally TSC: this ep was good. doesn't top the last episode but still great. lovin' the Melissa/Diana friendship. i like how they are straying away from their "besty" because Faye and Cassie are more obsessed in dealing with their powers. i hate Adam with Cassie. i also hate Jake with Cassie. i wonder when Melissa's love interest will come in.

PLL: Well, Idk who A is but I do know from interviews who A isn't but I know you like to remain unspoiled so I'll just say that Lucas may be a misguided minion of A's but he is no way the mastermind and that's not from what I got from the interviews that's just my common sense because cmon Lucas isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the social world and there is no way he's the brains behind all of this lol I'd kind of love if "A" turned out to be Alison herself lol may not make sense but hey a girl can dream haha

TVD: Loved it this week. Nina was a rockstar and Stefan putting one more nail in Stelena's coffin is fine by me lol I actually really loved the Klaus/Caroline scene. Definitely never saw that coming and never saw them together until that scene but now I actually think I could get on board with those two lol but I definitely don't want Klaus to be good. I'd kind of like him to be like a evil version of Damon: Bad ass as all hell but has a soft spot for one person- Caroline..The same way Damon was always crazy bad ass but had a soft spot for Elena. Klaus makes way too good a villain to just turn into another sap.

TSC: I have a love/hate relationship with this episode lol I loved that Faye was so bad ass in it, I loved the Diana/Melissa bonding over their respective bff's craziness. I did not love Adam gut-punching Diana with his feelings for Cassie, basically throwing it in her face and then making HER make things right. The way he came at her may have been subtle but it was still cruel. Hated the Adam/Cassie love at the end- it made no sense. For weeks he has done nothing but swear up and down that he loves Diana and doesn't care what "destiny" crap his father spews at him, now all of the sudden he's over Diana like a bad habit and telling anyone who will listen that Cassie is his destiny. Please, what a load of crap. Lastly, I hated how the whole circle just ganged up on Faye. I understand why Cassie was all over her and I get the others being upset that she could have really hurt them all but Faye was right- whenever it's Cassie's ass on the line they forgive her no questions asked but Faye gets crucified. I get what Faye did was wrong but she wasn't trying to hurt anyone- she even went out of her way to ask if Cassie would be hurt and he told her she wouldn't be and in the end she did right by her circle because she could have just looked out for herself and kept the power but she didn't, she defended all of them with that "that's my circle in there" line. I guess I just sympathize with her because she wouldn't be doing any of this if she didn't feel so threatened by Cassie and Cassie sure hasn't gone out of her way to make Faye feel equal or secure. I just think the way they were all so quick to turn on Faye was really unfair and now with Jake back in town there's just one more Cassie defender to add to the list lol

johnmarlena422

[100]Jan 15, 2012
    Oh by the by: Someone pointed something out over on the TVD forum that I had never thought about before. That it might actually be the original Petrova locked in that last coffin.