90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

johnmarlena422

[101]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 16

Comebackman, when you get a chance definitely check out this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oyh0FAU3_I

It's only 33 seconds long but it is so damn funny. It's the season 2 premiere and Nikita, Michael, and Birkoff are working together against Division but Birkoff makes such a huge deal about Division not knowing they're working together so that makes what happens in this clip the funniest shit ever lol Definitely my all time favorite Birkoff scene.

Edited on 01/15/2012 7:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thec0mebackman

[102]Jan 16, 2012
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: yeah exactly. you are very on point with all these things. i noticed the connection too when Cassie was able to see the younger Faye at her Grandpa's house. but i didn't notice the other connections you pointed out. i too believe that Cassie and Faye will be the strongest. how did you like the episodes this week? first off, PLL: amazing. i always knew Lucas was involved in the whole A thing. the part when Emily comes to Lucas and tells him not to do anything he'll regret, the way Lucas quickly turned around and gives Emily this psychotic, cryptic look gave me the biggest goosebumps. i also found it fishy how Mona and her bf (i forget his name) went out swimming while Hannah was in the boat with Lucas. who do you think A is at this point? i'm starting to think it's Mona. i know Mona was A in the books but these writers have done a superb job in trying to trick us,that i'm starting to think they are trying to use reverse psychology by making us believe that they are not exactly following the books, but in reality they are. lol. so i think it's Mona. TVD: intense! loved when Elena kept telling Stefan : "STOP THE CAR STEFAN!!" Nina did a great job. i found the Klaus having a heart thing hard to believe. so what, is he a nice vamp now? not buying it. i wonder what that bracelet he gave to Caroline meant? call me crazy, but i kind of want to see Caroline and Klaus hook up.....LOL. i thought the Klaus/Caroline scene was brilliant. the Klaus actor did such a marvelous job with the acting. and finally TSC: this ep was good. doesn't top the last episode but still great. lovin' the Melissa/Diana friendship. i like how they are straying away from their "besty" because Faye and Cassie are more obsessed in dealing with their powers. i hate Adam with Cassie. i also hate Jake with Cassie. i wonder when Melissa's love interest will come in.

PLL: Well, Idk who A is but I do know from interviews who A isn't but I know you like to remain unspoiled so I'll just say that Lucas may be a misguided minion of A's but he is no way the mastermind and that's not from what I got from the interviews that's just my common sense because cmon Lucas isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the social world and there is no way he's the brains behind all of this lol I'd kind of love if "A" turned out to be Alison herself lol may not make sense but hey a girl can dream haha

TVD: Loved it this week. Nina was a rockstar and Stefan putting one more nail in Stelena's coffin is fine by me lol I actually really loved the Klaus/Caroline scene. Definitely never saw that coming and never saw them together until that scene but now I actually think I could get on board with those two lol but I definitely don't want Klaus to be good. I'd kind of like him to be like a evil version of Damon: Bad ass as all hell but has a soft spot for one person- Caroline..The same way Damon was always crazy bad ass but had a soft spot for Elena. Klaus makes way too good a villain to just turn into another sap.

TSC: I have a love/hate relationship with this episode lol I loved that Faye was so bad ass in it, I loved the Diana/Melissa bonding over their respective bff's craziness. I did not love Adam gut-punching Diana with his feelings for Cassie, basically throwing it in her face and then making HER make things right. The way he came at her may have been subtle but it was still cruel. Hated the Adam/Cassie love at the end- it made no sense. For weeks he has done nothing but swear up and down that he loves Diana and doesn't care what "destiny" crap his father spews at him, now all of the sudden he's over Diana like a bad habit and telling anyone who will listen that Cassie is his destiny. Please, what a load of crap. Lastly, I hated how the whole circle just ganged up on Faye. I understand why Cassie was all over her and I get the others being upset that she could have really hurt them all but Faye was right- whenever it's Cassie's ass on the line they forgive her no questions asked but Faye gets crucified. I get what Faye did was wrong but she wasn't trying to hurt anyone- she even went out of her way to ask if Cassie would be hurt and he told her she wouldn't be and in the end she did right by her circle because she could have just looked out for herself and kept the power but she didn't, she defended all of them with that "that's my circle in there" line. I guess I just sympathize with her because she wouldn't be doing any of this if she didn't feel so threatened by Cassie and Cassie sure hasn't gone out of her way to make Faye feel equal or secure. I just think the way they were all so quick to turn on Faye was really unfair and now with Jake back in town there's just one more Cassie defender to add to the list lol

HAHA! awesome points, Marlena. PLL- i would love if Alison herself were A and i mentioned this before but if it isn't Mona.... then it just HAS to be Alison. i mean why keep putting scenes with Alison from the past? plus i keep thinking that they are using Mona as a distraction for the viewers, making us believe it may very well be Mona. Jenna can't be A. i want to know what Garret, Jason's and Jenna's motives are. i also can't wait to see when Spencer finds out that Jason is her half brother since they revealed that in the mid season finale. the anticipation is killing me. new episode tomorrow, though (thumbs up). TVD: i'm diggin' this new sinister Stefan. and totally agree with the Klaus thing. i DO NOT want to see him have a heart, but if he were to show the slightest soul, it would be for Caroline as we both stated. every bad boy, or bad girl, needs that one person as their soft spot. everybody's got one. Klaus needs Caroline. and what is the deal with that bracelet? i keep thinking it has this mystical essence of energy in it but it could just be a plain and simple diamond bracelet. now that i really think about it....i feel like there might be a Klaus/Caroline romance. Tyler gives Caroline a bracelet earlier in the ep. was it as nice of a bracelet as the one Klaus gave Caroline? absolutely not. Tyler gave her a typical highschool-love bracelet with letters and little keychains. Klaus gave her the real deal, acting as sort of a parallel for Tyler's sign of love. since Tyler is now sired and obviously cannot control himself, Caroline shouldn't be with him. whereas Klaus could use a Mama Vamp, his bloody goddess- hence Caroline. lol. and TSC: loved what you put down. could not agree any more! i do have a love/hate ordeal with Cassie. this show just needs its main antagonist and they're using Faye to depict that. and Faye may have ulterior motives, but her intentions are always good. she just wants her own solo power. i know i would. and i too would feel threatened if a newby came to town, bounded the circle, stole my lover and now has their own Dark Magic. Faye is only looking out for herself- survival of the fittest. these two will definitely clash once they find out they share the same blood. i've said this twice and i'll say it again, i hate Adam. and Jake. for some reason the males in this show irritate the crap out of me. the guy who plays Adam has an annoying voice, trying to sound all hard. and Jake has this annoyance in him that i can't explain. lol. the only male on this show i can tolerate are Faye's new love interest and Adam's father. LOL.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Oh by the by: Someone pointed something out over on the TVD forum that I had never thought about before. That it might actually be the original Petrova locked in that last coffin.

sounds sweet. that's an awesome theory, would love to see that! whoever it may be, i know it will be a jawdropper for sure. since OG Vamp Michael is long gone, i think the one inside the coffin may be a member of the second generation of vampires- possibly the first vampire who Klaus/Elijah or Michael ever turned. i'm dying to see who are inside the other 3 coffins.

thec0mebackman

[103]Jan 16, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

It's only 33 seconds long but it is so damn funny. It's the season 2 premiere and Nikita, Michael, and Birkoff are working together against Division but Birkoff makes such a huge deal about Division not knowing they're working together so that makes what happens in this clip the funniest shit ever lol Definitely my all time favorite Birkoff scene.

HAHAHA. that was hilarious. is the season 1 dvd out? i'm tempted to buy it and finish the second half. but first let me get through my OTH DVD. lol. i plan on watching the pilot tomorrow night when i get home.

johnmarlena422

[104]Jan 16, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Marlena: yeah exactly. you are very on point with all these things. i noticed the connection too when Cassie was able to see the younger Faye at her Grandpa's house. but i didn't notice the other connections you pointed out. i too believe that Cassie and Faye will be the strongest. how did you like the episodes this week? first off, PLL: amazing. i always knew Lucas was involved in the whole A thing. the part when Emily comes to Lucas and tells him not to do anything he'll regret, the way Lucas quickly turned around and gives Emily this psychotic, cryptic look gave me the biggest goosebumps. i also found it fishy how Mona and her bf (i forget his name) went out swimming while Hannah was in the boat with Lucas. who do you think A is at this point? i'm starting to think it's Mona. i know Mona was A in the books but these writers have done a superb job in trying to trick us,that i'm starting to think they are trying to use reverse psychology by making us believe that they are not exactly following the books, but in reality they are. lol. so i think it's Mona. TVD: intense! loved when Elena kept telling Stefan : "STOP THE CAR STEFAN!!" Nina did a great job. i found the Klaus having a heart thing hard to believe. so what, is he a nice vamp now? not buying it. i wonder what that bracelet he gave to Caroline meant? call me crazy, but i kind of want to see Caroline and Klaus hook up.....LOL. i thought the Klaus/Caroline scene was brilliant. the Klaus actor did such a marvelous job with the acting. and finally TSC: this ep was good. doesn't top the last episode but still great. lovin' the Melissa/Diana friendship. i like how they are straying away from their "besty" because Faye and Cassie are more obsessed in dealing with their powers. i hate Adam with Cassie. i also hate Jake with Cassie. i wonder when Melissa's love interest will come in.

PLL: Well, Idk who A is but I do know from interviews who A isn't but I know you like to remain unspoiled so I'll just say that Lucas may be a misguided minion of A's but he is no way the mastermind and that's not from what I got from the interviews that's just my common sense because cmon Lucas isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the social world and there is no way he's the brains behind all of this lol I'd kind of love if "A" turned out to be Alison herself lol may not make sense but hey a girl can dream haha

TVD: Loved it this week. Nina was a rockstar and Stefan putting one more nail in Stelena's coffin is fine by me lol I actually really loved the Klaus/Caroline scene. Definitely never saw that coming and never saw them together until that scene but now I actually think I could get on board with those two lol but I definitely don't want Klaus to be good. I'd kind of like him to be like a evil version of Damon: Bad ass as all hell but has a soft spot for one person- Caroline..The same way Damon was always crazy bad ass but had a soft spot for Elena. Klaus makes way too good a villain to just turn into another sap.

TSC: I have a love/hate relationship with this episode lol I loved that Faye was so bad ass in it, I loved the Diana/Melissa bonding over their respective bff's craziness. I did not love Adam gut-punching Diana with his feelings for Cassie, basically throwing it in her face and then making HER make things right. The way he came at her may have been subtle but it was still cruel. Hated the Adam/Cassie love at the end- it made no sense. For weeks he has done nothing but swear up and down that he loves Diana and doesn't care what "destiny" crap his father spews at him, now all of the sudden he's over Diana like a bad habit and telling anyone who will listen that Cassie is his destiny. Please, what a load of crap. Lastly, I hated how the whole circle just ganged up on Faye. I understand why Cassie was all over her and I get the others being upset that she could have really hurt them all but Faye was right- whenever it's Cassie's ass on the line they forgive her no questions asked but Faye gets crucified. I get what Faye did was wrong but she wasn't trying to hurt anyone- she even went out of her way to ask if Cassie would be hurt and he told her she wouldn't be and in the end she did right by her circle because she could have just looked out for herself and kept the power but she didn't, she defended all of them with that "that's my circle in there" line. I guess I just sympathize with her because she wouldn't be doing any of this if she didn't feel so threatened by Cassie and Cassie sure hasn't gone out of her way to make Faye feel equal or secure. I just think the way they were all so quick to turn on Faye was really unfair and now with Jake back in town there's just one more Cassie defender to add to the list lol

HAHA! awesome points, Marlena. PLL- i would love if Alison herself were A and i mentioned this before but if it isn't Mona.... then it just HAS to be Alison. i mean why keep putting scenes with Alison from the past? plus i keep thinking that they are using Mona as a distraction for the viewers, making us believe it may very well be Mona. Jenna can't be A. i want to know what Garret, Jason's and Jenna's motives are. i also can't wait to see when Spencer finds out that Jason is her half brother since they revealed that in the mid season finale. the anticipation is killing me. new episode tomorrow, though (thumbs up). TVD: i'm diggin' this new sinister Stefan. and totally agree with the Klaus thing. i DO NOT want to see him have a heart, but if he were to show the slightest soul, it would be for Caroline as we both stated. every bad boy, or bad girl, needs that one person as their soft spot. everybody's got one. Klaus needs Caroline. and what is the deal with that bracelet? i keep thinking it has this mystical essence of energy in it but it could just be a plain and simple diamond bracelet. now that i really think about it....i feel like there might be a Klaus/Caroline romance. Tyler gives Caroline a bracelet earlier in the ep. was it as nice of a bracelet as the one Klaus gave Caroline? absolutely not. Tyler gave her a typical highschool-love bracelet with letters and little keychains. Klaus gave her the real deal, acting as sort of a parallel for Tyler's sign of love. since Tyler is now sired and obviously cannot control himself, Caroline shouldn't be with him. whereas Klaus could use a Mama Vamp, his bloody goddess- hence Caroline. lol. and TSC: loved what you put down. could not agree any more! i do have a love/hate ordeal with Cassie. this show just needs its main antagonist and they're using Faye to depict that. and Faye may have ulterior motives, but her intentions are always good. she just wants her own solo power. i know i would. and i too would feel threatened if a newby came to town, bounded the circle, stole my lover and now has their own Dark Magic. Faye is only looking out for herself- survival of the fittest. these two will definitely clash once they find out they share the same blood. i've said this twice and i'll say it again, i hate Adam. and Jake. for some reason the males in this show irritate the crap out of me. the guy who plays Adam has an annoying voice, trying to sound all hard. and Jake has this annoyance in him that i can't explain. lol. the only male on this show i can tolerate are Faye's new love interest and Adam's father. LOL.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Oh by the by: Someone pointed something out over on the TVD forum that I had never thought about before. That it might actually be the original Petrova locked in that last coffin.

sounds sweet. that's an awesome theory, would love to see that! whoever it may be, i know it will be a jawdropper for sure. since OG Vamp Michael is long gone, i think the one inside the coffin may be a member of the second generation of vampires- possibly the first vampire who Klaus/Elijah or Michael ever turned. i'm dying to see who are inside the other 3 coffins.

PLL: Yeah, the only reason I say it's not Mona is because the writers said it wouldn't be the same person that it was in the books and since Mona was one of the "A's" in the books, it can't be her. I literally can not say enough how much I want it to be Alison lol I know these girls were supposed to be her friends but she never treated them like friends, she treated them more like her property and I mean cmon, the girl was a total psycho bitch so I could definitely see her doing something like this to them. That very first line "I'm still here bitches and I know everything" was so totally Alison like lol

TVD: I love the darker Stefan too. Man, it really did not take me long at all to jump on the Klaus/Caroline band wagon haha though come to think of it, the only pairing of hers I didn't like was the one with Damon. Loved her friendship with Stefan, loved her with Matt, she had potential with Tyler before he was sired, now that's ruined. Have you noticed that since then Tyler and Caroline have had essentially no chemistry what so ever?? It's like when the life or death threat of being together lessened all that sexual tension just evaporated. I think Klaus may just be the ultimate love for Caroline and what I really love about this possibility is that for once Caroline was not second choice. I always felt bad for her surrounded by guys that wanted Elena and only settled for her but now we have Klaus who could go after any girl he desired and he chose Caroline and he's an original so if that's not being first choice then I don't know what is lol either way, I'm excited to see where it goes. Oh by the way, one of the three coffins I know has Elijah inside so hopefully we'll be seeing him again soon.

TSC: I agree and I'm just really sick of Faye being treated so unfairly. It's not that I don't want her to be held accountable for her actions but she shouldn't be held to higher standards than the rest of the circle and Cassie seems to really egg on her insecurities. I don't blame Faye at all because she feels like she's being replaced and so she's acting out but she never meant to hurt anyone and Imho, she has it the worst because she basically has no friends because everyone gets rubbed the wrong way by her brutal honesty. Melissa is the only one that kinda gets her and even that is a bit of a stretch lol I'm not sure when Melissa's guy will be coming on but news is John Blackwell has been cast.
    As far as the main characters, yeah they're not the best lol I liked Adam at first but now he's just pissing me off lol I will admit to liking Charles and Ethan though but I think that's mainly because I already had a "old guy crush" on the actor that plays Charles lmao I also like Faye's new guy..Ohh I've been meaning to bring this up but keep forgetting. Did you notice that when he did that spell for Faye, after he plotted her blood with a napkin, he put it in his pocket?? I'm thinking he's up to something and that would tie in with his whole "doing something for nothing" bit and how Faye didn't believe he wanted nothing out of it. Should be interesting.

johnmarlena422

[105]Jan 16, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

HAHAHA. that was hilarious. is the season 1 dvd out? i'm tempted to buy it and finish the second half. but first let me get through my OTH DVD. lol. i plan on watching the pilot tomorrow night when i get home.

Haha no rush and yes the season 1 dvd is out. Maybe by the time season 2 comes out you'll have a little more free time and then you can watch season 1&2 on DVD and then be ready for season 3 when it airs lol Wishful thinking

That scene is so hilarious though lol Birkoff demanding Michael keeps quiet on their work together "don't let them know we're working together" - pan to Birkoff shit talking to the camera- and then skip to Michael " By the way, Birkoff is not working with us" LMAO

thec0mebackman

[106]Jan 19, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

PLL: Yeah, the only reason I say it's not Mona is because the writers said it wouldn't be the same person that it was in the books and since Mona was one of the "A's" in the books, it can't be her. I literally can not say enough how much I want it to be Alison lol I know these girls were supposed to be her friends but she never treated them like friends, she treated them more like her property and I mean cmon, the girl was a total psycho bitch so I could definitely see her doing something like this to them. That very first line "I'm still here bitches and I know everything" was so totally Alison like lol

i read about that online, about how the writers said it wouldn't be Mona. i just feel like they're trying to trick us! Mona has been everywhere there is trouble. did you notice how she was in Philly when Spencer was by herself in that alley? of all places, Mona just so happened to be shopping in that neighborhood. are you buying the Lucas money thing? i sure don't. the other main suspect to me is Noel. but since these writers are so damn good in twisting and turning, i bet it'll be someone we won't even see coming. i just hope it's Alison! and hahaha that first text from Alison is too funny. did you read the books? i keep thinking that Alison has a twin on the show and Alison killed her twin, while Alison is alive and haunting the other girls. what did you think of the last episode? nice little surprise to see Mya actually into guys as well. i don't like Aria's little emo friend. lol.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

TVD: I love the darker Stefan too. Man, it really did not take me long at all to jump on the Klaus/Caroline band wagon haha though come to think of it, the only pairing of hers I didn't like was the one with Damon. Loved her friendship with Stefan, loved her with Matt, she had potential with Tyler before he was sired, now that's ruined. Have you noticed that since then Tyler and Caroline have had essentially no chemistry what so ever?? It's like when the life or death threat of being together lessened all that sexual tension just evaporated. I think Klaus may just be the ultimate love for Caroline and what I really love about this possibility is that for once Caroline was not second choice. I always felt bad for her surrounded by guys that wanted Elena and only settled for her but now we have Klaus who could go after any girl he desired and he chose Caroline and he's an original so if that's not being first choice then I don't know what is lol either way, I'm excited to see where it goes. Oh by the way, one of the three coffins I know has Elijah inside so hopefully we'll be seeing him again soon.

i really hope Klaus and Caroline take off in the episodes to come. there's definitely going to be a romance! and i totally agree about the Tyler/Caroline chemistry going away as soon as Tyler became a hybrid. have we actually seen him as a hybrid? i don't think we have. you know how every season they've had one character temporarily leave then come back as new people? i feel like in season 4 it'll be Caroline. maybe Matt? what if Caroline and Klaus fall in love with each other, which makes Caroline a bad Vamp, siding with him, then leaves town on the season 3 finale. she gets to fully take advantage of being an immortal beast now, traveling with Klaus and offering her a world that Tyler has been unable to do. just a thought. and as for the coffins, we need Elijah back. i'm itching to see the other Originals.

johnmarlena422 wrote:

TSC: I agree and I'm just really sick of Faye being treated so unfairly. It's not that I don't want her to be held accountable for her actions but she shouldn't be held to higher standards than the rest of the circle and Cassie seems to really egg on her insecurities. I don't blame Faye at all because she feels like she's being replaced and so she's acting out but she never meant to hurt anyone and Imho, she has it the worst because she basically has no friends because everyone gets rubbed the wrong way by her brutal honesty. Melissa is the only one that kinda gets her and even that is a bit of a stretch lol I'm not sure when Melissa's guy will be coming on but news is John Blackwell has been cast.
    As far as the main characters, yeah they're not the best lol I liked Adam at first but now he's just pissing me off lol I will admit to liking Charles and Ethan though but I think that's mainly because I already had a "old guy crush" on the actor that plays Charles lmao I also like Faye's new guy..Ohh I've been meaning to bring this up but keep forgetting. Did you notice that when he did that spell for Faye, after he plotted her blood with a napkin, he put it in his pocket?? I'm thinking he's up to something and that would tie in with his whole "doing something for nothing" bit and how Faye didn't believe he wanted nothing out of it. Should be interesting.

yeah, so true. i feel like Faye will have her moment to shine though. once she finds out she's the other Blackwell child, her power will probably threaten Cassie. they'll be butting heads for sure. so papa Blackwell has been cast? awesome. can't wait to see that unfold. and YES i did notice the voodoo priest guy sneak the napkin with Faye's blood inside his pocket, he's definitely up to something. he probably wants to take Faye's power and channel that inside him. tomorrow's episode looks amazing already. i'm a sucker when they do flashbacks, like in TVD or PLL. adds more excitement and mystery.

thec0mebackman

[107]Jan 19, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Haha no rush and yes the season 1 dvd is out. Maybe by the time season 2 comes out you'll have a little more free time and then you can watch season 1&2 on DVD and then be ready for season 3 when it airs lol Wishful thinking

That scene is so hilarious though lol Birkoff demanding Michael keeps quiet on their work together "don't let them know we're working together" - pan to Birkoff shit talking to the camera- and then skip to Michael " By the way, Birkoff is not working with us" LMAO

haha yeah wishful thinking! i'm taking summer off so hopefully i will be able to catch up on Nikita. i have to admit.....CW has suckered me into their shows. they're guilty pleasures.

johnmarlena422

[108]Jan 19, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

i read about that online, about how the writers said it wouldn't be Mona. i just feel like they're trying to trick us! Mona has been everywhere there is trouble. did you notice how she was in Philly when Spencer was by herself in that alley? of all places, Mona just so happened to be shopping in that neighborhood. are you buying the Lucas money thing? i sure don't. the other main suspect to me is Noel. but since these writers are so damn good in twisting and turning, i bet it'll be someone we won't even see coming. i just hope it's Alison! and hahaha that first text from Alison is too funny. did you read the books? i keep thinking that Alison has a twin on the show and Alison killed her twin, while Alison is alive and haunting the other girls. what did you think of the last episode? nice little surprise to see Mya actually into guys as well. i don't like Aria's little emo friend. lol.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

i really hope Klaus and Caroline take off in the episodes to come. there's definitely going to be a romance! and i totally agree about the Tyler/Caroline chemistry going away as soon as Tyler became a hybrid. have we actually seen him as a hybrid? i don't think we have. you know how every season they've had one character temporarily leave then come back as new people? i feel like in season 4 it'll be Caroline. maybe Matt? what if Caroline and Klaus fall in love with each other, which makes Caroline a bad Vamp, siding with him, then leaves town on the season 3 finale. she gets to fully take advantage of being an immortal beast now, traveling with Klaus and offering her a world that Tyler has been unable to do. just a thought. and as for the coffins, we need Elijah back. i'm itching to see the other Originals.

johnmarlena422 wrote:

yeah, so true. i feel like Faye will have her moment to shine though. once she finds out she's the other Blackwell child, her power will probably threaten Cassie. they'll be butting heads for sure. so papa Blackwell has been cast? awesome. can't wait to see that unfold. and YES i did notice the voodoo priest guy sneak the napkin with Faye's blood inside his pocket, he's definitely up to something. he probably wants to take Faye's power and channel that inside him. tomorrow's episode looks amazing already. i'm a sucker when they do flashbacks, like in TVD or PLL. adds more excitement and mystery.

PLL: Yeah, I did notice that about Mona but I think that's just gonna turn out to be another red herring. As far as Lucas, I definitely am not buying what he claims because his story to Hannah/Caleb compared to what he said on the crisis hotline just doesn't add up..At least not all of it. I don't think Lucas is "A" because like I've said he's not exactly the "Diabolical mastermind" type but I do think he has some connection to "A". I mean, Alison treated him terribly, she basically haunted his entire HS existence so I could definitely see him being in on it and then once falling in love with Hannah, begin to feel bad. I could see Lucas kind of teeter totter between good and bad. Like when things are going good with Hannah he wants no part of it but then when he sees her with Caleb, but more importantly "happy" with Caleb, he gets pissed and wants to hurt her. It's always the quiet ones eh?? lol I never read the books myself but I know enough of the cliff notes to know that that's exactly what happens in the books with the twin haha I would love nothing more than for it to be Alison. Mostly because it'd be the most suspenseful and the other because it'd finally give the others a real chance to stand up for themselves and stop being ruled by her royal bitchiness lol

TVD: Idk if we've ever seen Tyler as a hybrid, I know we've seen his wolf side and seen him feed like a vamp though but I think it may have been the risk factor that gave Tyler and Caroline such hott chemistry because it was pretty intense that being with Tyler could literally kill Caroline but now it's like all of that tension is gone. I feel silly saying it because it's so soon but I am already so shipping Klaus/Caroline lol She could be Elena to Klaus's Damon lol I could definitely see them as the "epic evil couple" of the show and it'd be so ironic to see Caroline loyal to Klaus after scolding Tyler for the same thing lol Personally, I've always found Caroline to be way better at playing the "bad girl" than the good and perhaps by doing this, they can lead her character into being a little bit more like the one in the books since in the books Caroline and Elena were more "rivals" than "friends". I also love your idea about Caroline leaving with Klaus at the end of this season. I'd love for them to leave together, leaving everyone thinking Klaus has kidnapped Caroline (due to lack of knowledge of their getting closer) and then next season when they finally return, Caroline makes it clear that she was not kidnapped and that her and Klaus are a team lol I could see that playing out so bad ass haha And yes, Elijah definitely needs to come back asap and that's not just because of my crush either lol

TSC: Yeah, I definitely think Faye will get her moment to shine, it just really ticks me off when one girl is ganged up on and the way they did Faye was straight up 90210 style outcasting lol What can I say? I always root for the underdog lol I can't wait for Blackwell to come to town though. He's supposed to be so evilly bad ass that he makes Charles look like a preist lol I think you're right about the new guy taking Faye's blood to steal her powers which would really just be karma for my girl, considering she just tried to do the same thing to Cassie lol But it's like I said, I don't have a problem with Faye being held accountable for what she's done, as long as it's fair..And I think being ripped of her own powers is what will really make her see that what she did to Cassie was just so wrong. Clever and fun to watch but wrong none the less lol Oh and I totally agree about loving flashbacks, those were usually my favorite episodes on TVD. Plus, I love me some Katherine so the more I see of her the better and the flashbacks usually did include her so naturally I loved them lol

johnmarlena422

[109]Jan 19, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

haha yeah wishful thinking! i'm taking summer off so hopefully i will be able to catch up on Nikita. i have to admit.....CW has suckered me into their shows. they're guilty pleasures.

Well, I hope you do. It's been so action packed, I think you'd really love it.

Btw: I just finished two new vids I'd love for you to check out if ya have time. They're not from your shows but one of them is from the original 90210 so that might be interesting for you to see and compare and contrast the original to the spin off haha

Bill and Steffy: Rude boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apw9T0NTV9U

Original 90210: Dylan and Gina: Love the way you lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=FxD4boTlXyo

thec0mebackman

[110]Jan 23, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    PLL: Yeah, I did notice that about Mona but I think that's just gonna turn out to be another red herring. As far as Lucas, I definitely am not buying what he claims because his story to Hannah/Caleb compared to what he said on the crisis hotline just doesn't add up..At least not all of it. I don't think Lucas is "A" because like I've said he's not exactly the "Diabolical mastermind" type but I do think he has some connection to "A". I mean, Alison treated him terribly, she basically haunted his entire HS existence so I could definitely see him being in on it and then once falling in love with Hannah, begin to feel bad. I could see Lucas kind of teeter totter between good and bad. Like when things are going good with Hannah he wants no part of it but then when he sees her with Caleb, but more importantly "happy" with Caleb, he gets pissed and wants to hurt her. It's always the quiet ones eh?? lol I never read the books myself but I know enough of the cliff notes to know that that's exactly what happens in the books with the twin haha I would love nothing more than for it to be Alison. Mostly because it'd be the most suspenseful and the other because it'd finally give the others a real chance to stand up for themselves and stop being ruled by her royal bitchiness lol

TVD: Idk if we've ever seen Tyler as a hybrid, I know we've seen his wolf side and seen him feed like a vamp though but I think it may have been the risk factor that gave Tyler and Caroline such hott chemistry because it was pretty intense that being with Tyler could literally kill Caroline but now it's like all of that tension is gone. I feel silly saying it because it's so soon but I am already so shipping Klaus/Caroline lol She could be Elena to Klaus's Damon lol I could definitely see them as the "epic evil couple" of the show and it'd be so ironic to see Caroline loyal to Klaus after scolding Tyler for the same thing lol Personally, I've always found Caroline to be way better at playing the "bad girl" than the good and perhaps by doing this, they can lead her character into being a little bit more like the one in the books since in the books Caroline and Elena were more "rivals" than "friends". I also love your idea about Caroline leaving with Klaus at the end of this season. I'd love for them to leave together, leaving everyone thinking Klaus has kidnapped Caroline (due to lack of knowledge of their getting closer) and then next season when they finally return, Caroline makes it clear that she was not kidnapped and that her and Klaus are a team lol I could see that playing out so bad ass haha And yes, Elijah definitely needs to come back asap and that's not just because of my crush either lol

TSC: Yeah, I definitely think Faye will get her moment to shine, it just really ticks me off when one girl is ganged up on and the way they did Faye was straight up 90210 style outcasting lol What can I say? I always root for the underdog lol I can't wait for Blackwell to come to town though. He's supposed to be so evilly bad ass that he makes Charles look like a preist lol I think you're right about the new guy taking Faye's blood to steal her powers which would really just be karma for my girl, considering she just tried to do the same thing to Cassie lol But it's like I said, I don't have a problem with Faye being held accountable for what she's done, as long as it's fair..And I think being ripped of her own powers is what will really make her see that what she did to Cassie was just so wrong. Clever and fun to watch but wrong none the less lol Oh and I totally agree about loving flashbacks, those were usually my favorite episodes on TVD. Plus, I love me some Katherine so the more I see of her the better and the flashbacks usually did include her so naturally I loved them lol

PLL: haha. great input. what do you think of Noah? i think he's tied up in all the A dilemma. i mean i remember when he was there laughing at Hannah when she was forced to shove down those cupcakes in public then Aria came to the rescue. and then we see him swimming with Mona at the lakehouse for Caleb's surprise party. the one thing that does puzzle me is that how can the parents just let these girls walk freely in town, allowing them to throw parties or basically have the freedom when almost all of them have nearly been killed? Hannah's been hit by a car, almost drowned in a river and STILL we don't really see the mother or her father reaching out to her, wanting her to stay home at all times due to safety precautions. and can't these girls ever close their windows, or at least pull out their curtains? if you notice, all their doors/windows aren't covered and they are all in plain sight for A. i love how the show has this subtle comedy. they poke fun with the tiniest things, like the whole nana's couch thing with Spencer/Hannah. or Emily almost getting stabbed by A and she goes "i have glass in my hair!" haha. TVD: totally agree! i loved your idea even more with Caroline and Klaus hiding their romance. that sounds perfect. Caroline doesn't tell anyone, especially Tyler in fear of being put on blast for her hypocrisy. so everybody thinks she's been kidnapped. wow that would be so epic. we should work for CW shows because our ideas collide and we make tv magic LOL. i don't really like what they're doing with Tyler and Caroline's father. can't they just give their relationship up? you can't exactly condition a supernatural being, especially a hybrid, to control themselves being sired to someone. it's a good thought and it may work, but psychologically conditioning someone with so great of a force like a hybrid just does not work. at least in my opinion. Caroline and Tyler need to end. and i am with you, i think Caroline is better off as being the bad vamp. weird how in the books Caroline/Elena are mortal enemies yet in the show they are BFF's. in the show, i prefer them as friends to be honest because they've made Caroline this sweet girl who knows how to take care of herself. the only female villain is Katherine.....we need another female antagonist. oh and after watching the last episode.....i think i miss Elena with Stefan. lol. i know we both are Delena shippers but the last episode made me really pity Stefan. the Delena romance needs to happen asap because these writers are seriously going a little too slow-mo. they've kissed. NOW LET'S GET THEM TOGETHER. how long do we have to wait? and how funny is it that we talk about Elijah, and now he's BACK. haha. that was an awesome scene when he came back.

TSC: haha. as usual, i agree. you love your badass underdogs huh? while i go for the hypocritical, always get their way lead girls. x] i haven't watched the recent episode yet due to my busy schedule but i know it'll be great. i wonder if any more of the previous generation witches will show up. for a baby show, this one is doing a superb job. truly following TVD's footsteps. the love interests need work though. particularly Cassie's. the one distinction between this show and TVD is that.... the romances are not as epic. we don't really hear the amazing love songs as we do on TVD in TSC. or is that just me? it's basically all about the supernatural. speaking of music. 90210, TVD, TSC and PLL have the most incredible soundtrack. a lot of my songs from my ipod come from the shows.

thec0mebackman

[111]Jan 23, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

haha. that woman's voice is so dang mysterious and seductive. she reminds me of Vicki. and that man looks like a vampire. these two are kinky. the song suits the video perfectly. but wow, do these two ever pop up for air? their lips are like magnets for each other LOL. second vid: loved it. especially the beginning. loved when the lady wrote "slut" with her lipstick and the background music just sort of fades. can't believe he just stole, was it drugs?, out of that lady's pocket. i can tell the acting was amazing on the original. so this is the father of Kelly's child huh? it would've been nice to see the originals on the new 90210. haha yeah wishful thinking! i'm taking summer off so hopefully i will be able to catch up on Nikita. i have to admit.....CW has suckered me into their shows. they're guilty pleasures.

Btw: I just finished two new vids I'd love for you to check out if ya have time. They're not from your shows but one of them is from the original 90210 so that might be interesting for you to see and compare and contrast the original to the spin off haha

johnmarlena422

[112]Jan 23, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

PLL: haha. great input. what do you think of Noah? i think he's tied up in all the A dilemma. i mean i remember when he was there laughing at Hannah when she was forced to shove down those cupcakes in public then Aria came to the rescue. and then we see him swimming with Mona at the lakehouse for Caleb's surprise party. the one thing that does puzzle me is that how can the parents just let these girls walk freely in town, allowing them to throw parties or basically have the freedom when almost all of them have nearly been killed? Hannah's been hit by a car, almost drowned in a river and STILL we don't really see the mother or her father reaching out to her, wanting her to stay home at all times due to safety precautions. and can't these girls ever close their windows, or at least pull out their curtains? if you notice, all their doors/windows aren't covered and they are all in plain sight for A. i love how the show has this subtle comedy. they poke fun with the tiniest things, like the whole nana's couch thing with Spencer/Hannah. or Emily almost getting stabbed by A and she goes "i have glass in my hair!" haha. TVD: totally agree! i loved your idea even more with Caroline and Klaus hiding their romance. that sounds perfect. Caroline doesn't tell anyone, especially Tyler in fear of being put on blast for her hypocrisy. so everybody thinks she's been kidnapped. wow that would be so epic. we should work for CW shows because our ideas collide and we make tv magic LOL. i don't really like what they're doing with Tyler and Caroline's father. can't they just give their relationship up? you can't exactly condition a supernatural being, especially a hybrid, to control themselves being sired to someone. it's a good thought and it may work, but psychologically conditioning someone with so great of a force like a hybrid just does not work. at least in my opinion. Caroline and Tyler need to end. and i am with you, i think Caroline is better off as being the bad vamp. weird how in the books Caroline/Elena are mortal enemies yet in the show they are BFF's. in the show, i prefer them as friends to be honest because they've made Caroline this sweet girl who knows how to take care of herself. the only female villain is Katherine.....we need another female antagonist. oh and after watching the last episode.....i think i miss Elena with Stefan. lol. i know we both are Delena shippers but the last episode made me really pity Stefan. the Delena romance needs to happen asap because these writers are seriously going a little too slow-mo. they've kissed. NOW LET'S GET THEM TOGETHER. how long do we have to wait? and how funny is it that we talk about Elijah, and now he's BACK. haha. that was an awesome scene when he came back.

TSC: haha. as usual, i agree. you love your badass underdogs huh? while i go for the hypocritical, always get their way lead girls. x] i haven't watched the recent episode yet due to my busy schedule but i know it'll be great. i wonder if any more of the previous generation witches will show up. for a baby show, this one is doing a superb job. truly following TVD's footsteps. the love interests need work though. particularly Cassie's. the one distinction between this show and TVD is that.... the romances are not as epic. we don't really hear the amazing love songs as we do on TVD in TSC. or is that just me? it's basically all about the supernatural. speaking of music. 90210, TVD, TSC and PLL have the most incredible soundtrack. a lot of my songs from my ipod come from the shows.

PLL: Yeah, Noel is definitely a little fishy. Though, it's sometimes hard to tell if he's working behind the scenes or just a grade A jackass lol As far as the parents, I do think Hannah's mom cares for her in her own way and does the best she can but her dad's a total dead beat lol I thought the couch thing was hilarious as well. Especially when Emily first let it slip and Spencer goes "That's my Nana's couch" lol

TVD: Yeah, I am honestly just so over Tyler and Caroline and this is coming from someone who shipped them once upon a time lol but like I've said ever since Tyler was turned they've just lost ALL of their luster and now they're just another Stelena to me: An okay couple but nothing special, no sparks. Bring on the Klaus/Caroline loving baby!! Is it terrible that it only took one scene for me to fall in love with these two?? lol As far as Stelena- I never hated them, there's just nothing exciting about them. Where's the intrigue, where's the passion?? Oh it's over there with Damon lol I like Stefan but I don't feel bad for him, as bad as that sounds. At the beginning of the season, I really did..I mean, my heart totally went out to him because he made the most selfless sacrafice imaginable to save his brother who then, by Stefan's own devices was put in a position to get close to Elena..But now, after all he's done, I don't feel that much sympathy..Don't get me wrong, I love what he's done lol it's been great drama but he made his bed and now he's gotta lay in it. His sacrafice is not what costed him Elena because she was still determined to be with him, more than ever, actually. It was his actions since being free of Klaus that ripped them apart and that's something Stefan can't blame on anyone else, that's on him. Sadly, I'm beginning to think Delena is never gonna happen because every time they get close, there's Stefan coming back to reclaim his throne as the chosen one lol I did find a few things interesting. Like how Elena told Stefan that SHE kissed Damon and not the other way around..And also how Stefan punched Damon even though Elena said she was the one to kiss HIM lol And finally may I just say?? ELIJAH IS BACK!! MAH BABY IS BACK!!!!!! Humina humina hum...*swoon time* lol That last scene was just too good..I mean can my man be any sexier?? lol I vote Damon/Elijah scenes and LOTS of 'em!! lol

TSC: Well, I won't say too much since you haven't seen this weeks episode yet but it was brilliant to say the least and yes I completely agree about the romances. Though come to think of it, within the first 12 eps of TVD I'm pretty sure Stelena was the core romantic focus which is what they're trying to pull off with Cassie and Adam but that's just one huge epic fail lol

johnmarlena422

[113]Jan 23, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

haha. that woman's voice is so dang mysterious and seductive. she reminds me of Vicki. and that man looks like a vampire. these two are kinky. the song suits the video perfectly. but wow, do these two ever pop up for air? their lips are like magnets for each other LOL. second vid: loved it. especially the beginning. loved when the lady wrote "slut" with her lipstick and the background music just sort of fades. can't believe he just stole, was it drugs?, out of that lady's pocket. i can tell the acting was amazing on the original. so this is the father of Kelly's child huh? it would've been nice to see the originals on the new 90210. haha yeah wishful thinking! i'm taking summer off so hopefully i will be able to catch up on Nikita. i have to admit.....CW has suckered me into their shows. they're guilty pleasures.

Lmao at your first vid comment- yes those two are definitely on fire haha
    As far as that scene on the second vid when Dylan yanks the baggie of heroin out of Gina's pocket. It's kind of complicated but basically he got arrested for possession and called her from jail saying if she didn't bring him his stash he wouldn't make it through the night so once he got out the next morning she brought it to him, with his promise that he'd go to rehab right after and she was pissed that he couldn't even wait until their embrace had ended before reaching for her pockets, which only reiterated how addicted he truly was. Like I've said their relationship was VERY dysfunctional, just ask stellar haha

thec0mebackman

[114]Jan 25, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    PLL: Yeah, Noel is definitely a little fishy. Though, it's sometimes hard to tell if he's working behind the scenes or just a grade A jackass lol As far as the parents, I do think Hannah's mom cares for her in her own way and does the best she can but her dad's a total dead beat lol I thought the couch thing was hilarious as well. Especially when Emily first let it slip and Spencer goes "That's my Nana's couch" lol

what did you think of Monday's ep? i've never shipped any couples on this show, but after seeing Ezra/Aria in this episode, i finally ship them. i didn't think Ezra would show up, but their under the rain kiss made me appreciate their relationship. i loved how they incorporated the Halloween episode in this. weird how A was already haunting Allison before the girls.

johnmarlena422 wrote:

TVD: Yeah, I am honestly just so over Tyler and Caroline and this is coming from someone who shipped them once upon a time lol but like I've said ever since Tyler was turned they've just lost ALL of their luster and now they're just another Stelena to me: An okay couple but nothing special, no sparks. Bring on the Klaus/Caroline loving baby!! Is it terrible that it only took one scene for me to fall in love with these two?? lol As far as Stelena- I never hated them, there's just nothing exciting about them. Where's the intrigue, where's the passion?? Oh it's over there with Damon lol I like Stefan but I don't feel bad for him, as bad as that sounds. At the beginning of the season, I really did..I mean, my heart totally went out to him because he made the most selfless sacrafice imaginable to save his brother who then, by Stefan's own devices was put in a position to get close to Elena..But now, after all he's done, I don't feel that much sympathy..Don't get me wrong, I love what he's done lol it's been great drama but he made his bed and now he's gotta lay in it. His sacrafice is not what costed him Elena because she was still determined to be with him, more than ever, actually. It was his actions since being free of Klaus that ripped them apart and that's something Stefan can't blame on anyone else, that's on him. Sadly, I'm beginning to think Delena is never gonna happen because every time they get close, there's Stefan coming back to reclaim his throne as the chosen one lol I did find a few things interesting. Like how Elena told Stefan that SHE kissed Damon and not the other way around..And also how Stefan punched Damon even though Elena said she was the one to kiss HIM lol And finally may I just say?? ELIJAH IS BACK!! MAH BABY IS BACK!!!!!! Humina humina hum...*swoon time* lol That last scene was just too good..I mean can my man be any sexier?? lol I vote Damon/Elijah scenes and LOTS of 'em!! lol

hahaha. totally agree. Tyler/Caroline should call it quits and bring on over Klaus/Caroline! let's call 'em Kline, nice ring to it. Damon and Elena should really just get together already. but like you said, Stefan is always there to interfere. i actually want Stefan to be with Katherine. i like them two better together. the good/bad type of love. btw i'm currently reading TVD The Fury and WOW i love Katherine in the books. she's a demented psychopath who feels no sympathy, i love it. and i found it interesting too how Elena said SHE kissed Damon. maybe there is hope for Delena fans after all. i also like Bonnie's new love interest. i never liked her with Jeremy. he needs a human girlfriend. i wonder what kind of trouble Elijah is going to bring?!
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

TSC: Well, I won't say too much since you haven't seen this weeks episode yet but it was brilliant to say the least and yes I completely agree about the romances. Though come to think of it, within the first 12 eps of TVD I'm pretty sure Stelena was the core romantic focus which is what they're trying to pull off with Cassie and Adam but that's just one huge epic fail lol

the ep was good. doesn't beat the midseason premiere though. and yeah Adam/Cassie is total fail. i cannot stress to you how much i hate Adam and the actor who plays him. his voice irritates me and he tries too hard to act all hard. i'd rather have Cassie be with Jake. i loved the scenes when Cassie and Jake were at the boat. i wonder who that lady was, the one who was capable of seeing Cassie at the boat? and what was Adam's father doing at the boat? he's hiding something. i hate how Melissa is getting the backseat because Jake is back....this is the second time Melissa goes out of town. we can't have that. everybody needs to be there. Jake is a screen hogger, i mean this ep was totally the Casse and Jake Show. and Faye turning to drugs? ahhh, gotta love the highschool issues mixed in with the supernatural stuff.

johnmarlena422

[115]Jan 25, 2012
    PLL: I thought monday's episode was pretty good. I'm glad that Caleb is finally kind of in the loop now, though I wasn't expecting for that to mean that Hannah would be out of the loop lol What I've never really understood though was that they say they all need to keep their distance from the significant others in their lives but only two of them are actually doing it lol I don't really think it's fair that the rules only apply to certain relationships lol as far as the whole shipping thing, yeah I've never actually "shipped" any couple, though I find all current couples really cute. The only one I could say I really ship is Spencer/Toby and I only realized I ship them because of how upset I was when they broke up lol but like you after the last episode, I am really loving Ezra/Aria as well..That scene in the rain was just epic hehe but I have also loved Hannah/Caleb a lot too, just not to the point where I'm gonna die if they're not together lol Well not that I'm like that with any couple but ya know what I mean lol It's kind of more of a "aww they should be together" than a "wtf this is just not right" kind of shipping lol

TVD: I completely agree about Tyler/Caroline and I'm usually not one to give up on a couple so easily but what can I say the spark is just gone and Klaus/Caroline seem to have the potential for that "it" factor hehe I love your name for them too hehe
    Funny that you mention, Stefan/Katherine because I've actually always loved them together, even made that vid of them that I linked to you set to "it's all coming back to me". Idk what it is but Nina has such varying chemistry with both Ian and Paul depending on what character she's playing..Stefan/Katherine are on fire together and Damon/Elena are just pure perfection..It's kinda weird the way it works but hey it works haha
    As far as Bonnie's new love interest, I haven't formed an opinion on him yet. Hated her with Jeremy, that was just a joke lol but ya know who I did like? The guy that Caroline ate at the carnival LOL

TSC: I definitely agree that the midseason premiere was much better..That one's gonna be hard to top but I really loved this one because I just always love flashbacks. Idk what it is about those episodes but they're usually my favorites haha To be honest, I don't really like Cassie with Nick either but it's still a lot better than Adam. I have a similar problem with her as I had with Annie..I would just like her to find her own man lol I know they're not technically with the other girls but it's still breaking the code and I'd prefer Cassie to be with someone who hasn't already been with one of the other girls in the circle. Jmho. It bugged me too that Melissa wasn't there. Honestly, it pissed me off that Cassie didn't even bother to tell any of the girls from the circle. As if she's the only one that deserves to know what happened. She acts like just because she's the strongest that means she's the only important one, it's so annoying lol I loved the Faye scenes though, I was really afraid for her for a tidbit but she was strong, of course she's Faye haha
    I thought it was interesting that the drug thing came up and I'm wondering about how Lee plans to get Faye's powers back for her since he said he knew a way..Should be interesting. I know this is impossible but I think it'd be hilarious if Lee and Faye found a way to unbind the circle without them knowing and then Faye's just strolling around doing magic and the rest of the circle is all "wtf" lol

thec0mebackman

[116]Jan 28, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    PLL: I thought monday's episode was pretty good. I'm glad that Caleb is finally kind of in the loop now, though I wasn't expecting for that to mean that Hannah would be out of the loop lol What I've never really understood though was that they say they all need to keep their distance from the significant others in their lives but only two of them are actually doing it lol I don't really think it's fair that the rules only apply to certain relationships lol as far as the whole shipping thing, yeah I've never actually "shipped" any couple, though I find all current couples really cute. The only one I could say I really ship is Spencer/Toby and I only realized I ship them because of how upset I was when they broke up lol but like you after the last episode, I am really loving Ezra/Aria as well..That scene in the rain was just epic hehe but I have also loved Hannah/Caleb a lot too, just not to the point where I'm gonna die if they're not together lol Well not that I'm like that with any couple but ya know what I mean lol It's kind of more of a "aww they should be together" than a "wtf this is just not right" kind of shipping lol

TVD: I completely agree about Tyler/Caroline and I'm usually not one to give up on a couple so easily but what can I say the spark is just gone and Klaus/Caroline seem to have the potential for that "it" factor hehe I love your name for them too hehe
    Funny that you mention, Stefan/Katherine because I've actually always loved them together, even made that vid of them that I linked to you set to "it's all coming back to me". Idk what it is but Nina has such varying chemistry with both Ian and Paul depending on what character she's playing..Stefan/Katherine are on fire together and Damon/Elena are just pure perfection..It's kinda weird the way it works but hey it works haha
    As far as Bonnie's new love interest, I haven't formed an opinion on him yet. Hated her with Jeremy, that was just a joke lol but ya know who I did like? The guy that Caroline ate at the carnival LOL

TSC: I definitely agree that the midseason premiere was much better..That one's gonna be hard to top but I really loved this one because I just always love flashbacks. Idk what it is about those episodes but they're usually my favorites haha To be honest, I don't really like Cassie with Nick either but it's still a lot better than Adam. I have a similar problem with her as I had with Annie..I would just like her to find her own man lol I know they're not technically with the other girls but it's still breaking the code and I'd prefer Cassie to be with someone who hasn't already been with one of the other girls in the circle. Jmho. It bugged me too that Melissa wasn't there. Honestly, it pissed me off that Cassie didn't even bother to tell any of the girls from the circle. As if she's the only one that deserves to know what happened. She acts like just because she's the strongest that means she's the only important one, it's so annoying lol I loved the Faye scenes though, I was really afraid for her for a tidbit but she was strong, of course she's Faye haha
    I thought it was interesting that the drug thing came up and I'm wondering about how Lee plans to get Faye's powers back for her since he said he knew a way..Should be interesting. I know this is impossible but I think it'd be hilarious if Lee and Faye found a way to unbind the circle without them knowing and then Faye's just strolling around doing magic and the rest of the circle is all "wtf" lol

PLL: i too am somewhat glad that Kaleb is now in the picture, but he bugs me at times because he won't shut up and just mind his own business. yeah sure, he's helping them out so he has every right to know the partial details of what's happening, but if the girls don't want him knowing then he should just back off and not help as much. and Hannah, i get that she doesn't want Kaleb to get hurt but lately she hasbeen so darn sensitive about the whole A thing. i considered her one of the strongest but now it seems as if she is the weakest link. and as far as couples, i'm not big on shipping couples unless they have great chemistry and the show handles them very well. for PLL i think i'm starting to like Aria/Ezra = Ezia, Arra? lol i'll go with Ezia. like you nsaid that rain kiss was pretty pic. i would love to do that with my girlfriend when it rains but rainfall is so rare here in southern cali LOL so idk about that!

TVD: we're pretty much always on the same exact wavelength when it comes to this show. i wish Stefan and Katherine could end up together. as of right now, we agree on Delena, Steferine? and Kline. epic couples if you ask me. and i agree with the Nina thing. her acting has improved a LOT ever since Degrassi (she was awful on Degrassi, at least when she first started) right now she does a great job to say the least when playing both characters. the chemistry and vibes are different when she's Elena or Katherine and with Stefan/Damon. it's neat to see. i wonder what is to come now that Elijah is back. i'm anxious to see who's inside that coffin and when we get to see the Original family.

TSC: haha. Marlena your points about Cassie are so valid and true that you're making me dislike her as well. LOL. you're right, she should've told the other girls. and one thing that kind of bugged me was how she didn't listen to Jake in the ship when he told her he couldn't go any further because he was in pain. she still insisted on going and i understand she wants to badly know the truth but if it meant the cost of her supposed friend's life? seems a little heartless. Diana right now seems insignificant. i want them to do something with her. she can't be Cassie's little sidekick, she needs her own individual storyline. i mean she is the second female lead, it's only fitting to do so to her. i'm a bit worried that this Faye storyline will become messy. i mean, they're incorporating drugs, a normal person problem to a witch with supernatural elements, how will that turn out? i have confidence in these writers and exec's. they've proven that with TVD but still. i'm worried. lol i want good storylines for all the characters.

johnmarlena422

[117]Jan 28, 2012
    PLL: Yeah, I do think that Caleb puts his foot in it a little too much but I think considering his helping them is putting his own life in danger, he's got a right to know what he's getting into. As far as Hannah, I think she is being a little overly sensitive but I don't think it's just about her concern for Caleb but also the rest of the groups lack of concern because let's face it, they're not really taking Hannah's fears into account and would they be pushing his involvement so hard if it was Ezra or Toby? Doubtful. I think Hannah needs to learn how to hold it together a bit more but the other girls could be a bit more sensitive to her concerns because I highly doubt they'd be so cavalier about the issue if it was one of their significant others. Jmho.

TVD: Completely agree with ya here. Love those couples and I also can't wait to see what Elijah stirs up,,Besides oozing sex appeal that is lol I would kind of love it if it turned out to be the original petrova in the locked coffin like that other poster suggested. I'd love to see some Klaus/Elijah showdowns the way we've seen with Damon/Stefan in the past.

TSC: Exactly!! The thing with Cassie is that she's so self involved that she's completely oblivious to the rest of the circle. They all lost a parent on that boat but does Cassie recognize that? Of course not because it's all about her lol Ever since her grandma told her she's the strongest she's been trying to take over and it's just really getting old. As for Diana I completely agree. I love her but I think she needs her own SL because she's starting to become more pointless than Melissa. I think now that she's split from Adam the writers don't really know what to do with her but they need to figure something out because right now Diana is just kinda hanging in the background, time for her to spread her wings a bit. As far as Faye, I'm a little anxious to see how they'll play the whole drug SL as well. She's not the typical drug type but that creep told her of it's effects and we all know she'll do anything to get her individual powers back so that's the only reason I can see her actually going through with it for. Either way, I know she'll rock it

stellarchick86

[118]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 32

Johnmarlena:

Since we were talking about Chelsea Lately at one point, I wanted to tell you about something about how she has a show 'After Lately'. I dont know if you've ever heard of it or not but just in case you havent, its basically 'backstage' at what happens during 'Chelsea Lately'. Its scripted, you can tell even though they say its not, but its hilarious. Anyway, they had James Van Der Beek on a few weeks ago. She asks him about Dawsons Creek and then she says something like "Do you ever talk to Katie Holmes?" and he goes "No. Shes a b!tch". They way he said it, so bluntly, made me laugh so hard. Anyway, the reason why I am telling you is because I know you are a fan of DC and JVDB, so you should watch it if you get around to it. The reason why I am telling you now is because I am watching the eps of OTH with JVDB and it reminded me lol

Also, long story, but I looking up Torrey Devito on Wikipedia (the girl who played Nanny Canny on OTH) and it says that she is married to Paul Wesley from TVD. Small world huh? I just thought I would mention that for some reason lol. Danneel Harris (Rachel) is married to Jenson Ackles (from Supernatural) so I guess maybe a lot of CW stars end up dating each other. I saw photos of Danneels wedding online and it was really pretty. It was also great because Hilarie, Bevin Prince and the girl who plays Shelley (Elizabeth Harnois) was actually in her bridal party. It was said that Sophia wanted to go but Jana Kramer (Alex) had something in Vegas that weekend or something, like a bridal shower or bachelorette party or something, so she couldnt go. Hilarie, Bevin and Danneel were really good friends during s3/4, I saw tons of pics of them hanging out around NC during that time but I didnt think they were STILL good friends to be like that years later, so I just thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share LOL

Edited on 02/04/2012 9:03pm

johnmarlena422

[119]Feb 4, 2012
    Lmao that's so funny about James. I liked him more on OTH though, he's whined too much on DC lol

About TD, yeah it's funny because Ian and Nina (who play Damon and Elena on TVD) are dating in real life and Paul and Torrey (who play Stefan and Meredith on TVD) are married in real life haha

It's probably easy to get involved with some one you spend that much time with though

stellarchick86

[120]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 32
    Yeah, true. I didnt realize that Torrey was on TVD. I just thought maybe they met somewhere else or something. Danneel and Jenson met on some movie I guess. And yeah I loved JVDBs character on OTH. I didnt at first, but then he grew on me and now I love him. He added some much needed entertainment. I wondered why they didnt just have him as Dawson as some sort of cross-over thing since didnt Dawson want to be a director? Or am I imagining things? But maybe they felt like Dawson wouldnt be energetic and crazy enough so what would be the point in just having another mopey character or something (they already had Lucas LOL).