90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

thec0mebackman

[1141]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 15
    LMAO! it was on the 90210 promo?! HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE? I'm terrible with commercials since I only watch my shows on my DVR. well I do apologize for blasting ya like that! it's coming down to the last 5 ...i watched the season 1 pilot on Netflix yesterday. and boy did they come a long way. *sigh* PLL was awesome! good to have Tobes back. i certainly wish they'd just slowed things down a bit and not have so many storylines whirling around. and TVD: the more Kat we see, the better. ELENA IS STARTING TO GET ON MY LAST NERVES. I miss the old Elena (kinda) this heartless one is too much of a little brat. my fave scene was when Silas took over Caroline. dude. Caroline is freaking GOLDEN. she's the strongest female actress on TVD imo. "it's a beautiful place to die" *Rebekka hair flip* (B*TCH SMACKDOWN) "you picked a beautiful place to die"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[1142]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 16
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    LMAO! it was on the 90210 promo?! HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE? I'm terrible with commercials since I only watch my shows on my DVR. well I do apologize for blasting ya like that! it's coming down to the last 5 ...i watched the season 1 pilot on Netflix yesterday. and boy did they come a long way. *sigh* PLL was awesome! good to have Tobes back. i certainly wish they'd just slowed things down a bit and not have so many storylines whirling around. and TVD: the more Kat we see, the better. ELENA IS STARTING TO GET ON MY LAST NERVES. I miss the old Elena (kinda) this heartless one is too much of a little brat. my fave scene was when Silas took over Caroline. dude. Caroline is freaking GOLDEN. she's the strongest female actress on TVD imo. "it's a beautiful place to die" *Rebekka hair flip* (B*TCH SMACKDOWN) "you picked a beautiful place to die"

I don't know, why didn't you?! LOL It's cool..Did you catch 90210 yet tonight?? All I have to say is Buahahahaha at Ade owning Silver's ass with that line "the difference is I have changed since high school, you have not" god I love that girl and I was rooting her on like yeah you tell her girl!! the whole time. That Mark guy, I don't care if he is Annie/Naomi's brother, he's a total douche and ew at Silver's oh so slutty behavior in the promo for next week..God, she's such a little whore lmao okay so you wanna know something crazy?? I've actually really been getting into Lannie lately..I know it's ironic now that the show is ending but I mean the girl took a bullet for him, how can you not root for them after that?? and I really felt for both sides when the truth came out about Annie..Aww my poor babies and omg Patrick is back..Damn he looked pissed too lmao

PLL: Yeah, quite the whirlwind on the finale but once again Spencer freaking owned the show lol her scene where she asks Toby how could you just stand there and watch my heart break and do nothing and then he looks up and a tear is falling from his face..Omg I died in that moment lol

TVD: Yeah, personally I think Elena has been too over the top. Don't get me wrong, it's been great to see this different side of her and I loved watching her kick Caroline's ass and especially that one liner about her being too busy sticking her nose into everyone else's business haha but it's like they're trying SO hard to make Elena "heartless" that they're making her too much "not Elena" if that makes sense lol there are things that even the most soulless version of Elena still would not do and they're having her do it..I mean Katherine is supposed to be the cruel heartless b!tch and honestly she plays it much better..I can love Kat as the big bad biatch but Elena just kinda annoys me in that role..It doesn't fit who she is and it makes her a hypocrite where as Kat never claimed to be anything other than what she is and who she is. I've been back and forth with Caroline this season but at the moment, I'm loving her. Fyi though, Silas did not take her over, he simply made Klaus hallucinate she was there when she really wasn't lol speaking of, did you hear they finally cast him??

Rebekah's been awesome..Working on a vid for her with Carrie's "blown away"..In between all of the Navianna vidding that is lmao

thec0mebackman

[1143]Apr 18, 2013
    90210: I have yet to watch it due to all of this spring break shenanigans. I AM GOING TO COACHELLA AND LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING! I really hope I bump into Nina Dobrev ;D LOL. I'll reply to your 90210 post after i watch it (waiting for the Laker game to end)

PLL: hahaha. Spoby / Toncer have become an epic couple. are they your favorite couple on PLL? I'm a sucker for Ezra......yes they keep going back and forth but i truly do believe what they have is genuine and pure.

TVD: I COULD NOT AGREE ANY MORE..... they are taking this whole "no soul" emotionless Elena thing out of proportion. when something is done to the pulp, it's time to pour the lemonade out!! and let it flow. I want the old Elena back. I also just want Caroline to smack a big one on Klaus. how long do we have to wait for that??? I didn't know they casted Silas already. in my head I picture him as this foreign looking vampire, sort of like an Aztec god, I guess because the first time we saw him he was a stone statue. lol.

johnmarlena422

[1144]Apr 18, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    90210: I have yet to watch it due to all of this spring break shenanigans. I AM GOING TO COACHELLA AND LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING! I really hope I bump into Nina Dobrev ;D LOL. I'll reply to your 90210 post after i watch it (waiting for the Laker game to end)

I thought Coachella already happened?? lol either way, you'll probably get to see your great love Shenae Grimes then too..Both her and Jessica Lowndes were seen at the event and there's some really adorable pics of JL with face paint haha

thec0mebackman wrote:

PLL: hahaha. Spoby / Toncer have become an epic couple. are they your favorite couple on PLL? I'm a sucker for Ezra......yes they keep going back and forth but i truly do believe what they have is genuine and pure.

Yes, Spoby is definitely my favorite couple on the show. I like Ezra/Aria alright but they just don't hold my interest the way that Spoby does..I mean, they're cute and all but they started to bore me after a while. Same goes with Hannah and Caleb. Speaking of which, the actor that plays Caleb hosted this year's "valentine's day top 5 couples on abcfamily" thing and TLG's Ethan and Emma were voted abcfamily's most epic onscreen couple..Not surprising at all, especially after their "you and me - we're everything" moment but my point being..and yes I do have one lol that the actor then got all booty hurt that Caleb/Hanna were not voted that title themselves..I believe his exact words were "What about Caleb and Hannah?? cmon they are epic!!" lol it was kinda cute and I was lmao
    thec0mebackman wrote:

TVD: I COULD NOT AGREE ANY MORE..... they are taking this whole "no soul" emotionless Elena thing out of proportion. when something is done to the pulp, it's time to pour the lemonade out!! and let it flow. I want the old Elena back. I also just want Caroline to smack a big one on Klaus. how long do we have to wait for that??? I didn't know they casted Silas already. in my head I picture him as this foreign looking vampire, sort of like an Aztec god, I guess because the first time we saw him he was a stone statue. lol.

Look at that, for once we agree on Elena LOL but I could not agree more with all of this. I was enjoying emotionless Elena for a time but now it's time to bring the real Elena back or at the very least ease up on the heartless crap that Elena would never ever do. I mean, even with the switch turned off, Elena still would not do half of this crap seriously..Anyway, totally agree on Klaroline..They just need to happen already and now with him possibly leaving the show it's like cmon and jump him already Caroline!! it's so obvious that she wants to, she's just pulling an Elena right now lol As for Silas, I saw a pic of the guy that's supposed to play him and I am so not impressed but I guess I'll reserve judgement until I see him on screen. Did you hear that Alaric might be coming back now that Matt Davis's show has been canceled?? best news I've heard all year lol love love love him and his bromance with Damon so I will absolutely die if this is true lol

thec0mebackman

[1145]May 15, 2013
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

I thought Coachella already happened?? lol either way, you'll probably get to see your great love Shenae Grimes then too..Both her and Jessica Lowndes were seen at the event and there's some really adorable pics of JL with face paint haha

thec0mebackman wrote:

Yes, Spoby is definitely my favorite couple on the show. I like Ezra/Aria alright but they just don't hold my interest the way that Spoby does..I mean, they're cute and all but they started to bore me after a while. Same goes with Hannah and Caleb. Speaking of which, the actor that plays Caleb hosted this year's "valentine's day top 5 couples on abcfamily" thing and TLG's Ethan and Emma were voted abcfamily's most epic onscreen couple..Not surprising at all, especially after their "you and me - we're everything" moment but my point being..and yes I do have one lol that the actor then got all booty hurt that Caleb/Hanna were not voted that title themselves..I believe his exact words were "What about Caleb and Hannah?? cmon they are epic!!" lol it was kinda cute and I was lmao
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Look at that, for once we agree on Elena LOL but I could not agree more with all of this. I was enjoying emotionless Elena for a time but now it's time to bring the real Elena back or at the very least ease up on the heartless crap that Elena would never ever do. I mean, even with the switch turned off, Elena still would not do half of this crap seriously..Anyway, totally agree on Klaroline..They just need to happen already and now with him possibly leaving the show it's like cmon and jump him already Caroline!! it's so obvious that she wants to, she's just pulling an Elena right now lol As for Silas, I saw a pic of the guy that's supposed to play him and I am so not impressed but I guess I'll reserve judgement until I see him on screen. Did you hear that Alaric might be coming back now that Matt Davis's show has been canceled?? best news I've heard all year lol love love love him and his bromance with Damon so I will absolutely die if this is true lol

Coachella: it is split into two weekends! I went to the second weekend. IT WAS EPIC. LOL. def going back every year. Nina wasn't there =( didn't see the 90210 girls either.

PLL: have you seen the poster for season 4 with the girls in the red coats? sexy and scandalous can't wait to see more Alison. oh and to be honest I don't really like Caleb/Hanna anymore. yawnfest forsure.

TVD: LOL! hey...we both can play nice at times. btw I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. college is taking over. my laptop crashed. life sucks at the moment LOL. but I'm definitely back so please don't leave me in the corner. oh and where is Stellar? relieved to have the old Elena back. I must say, TVD is still going strong. goodness..... TVD KICKS ASS PERIOD. do you remember the scene when Rebekka smacks a compelled Caroline in the diner with Matt? and Caroline goes: "B*TCH!!!" LMAO! literally i was cracking up so much. Caroline's actress (keep forgetting her name) is a dang rockstar. I think she's the strongest actor on the show. so Alaric may be coming back FOR GOOD? REALLY? wow that would be awesome. his bromance with Damon I must admit is nice to watch. just two more days until the epic finale.

evafan2005

[1146]May 15, 2013
    • level: 18

Quick note to say that I am SO excited for Season 4 of PLL (and Caleb is moving to the spin-off Ravenswood, which means Hanna and Caleb might break up.)

Do you guys watch Scandal on ABC?

johnmarlena422

[1147]May 15, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

Coachella: it is split into two weekends! I went to the second weekend. IT WAS EPIC. LOL. def going back every year. Nina wasn't there =( didn't see the 90210 girls either.

PLL: have you seen the poster for season 4 with the girls in the red coats? sexy and scandalous can't wait to see more Alison. oh and to be honest I don't really like Caleb/Hanna anymore. yawnfest forsure.

TVD: LOL! hey...we both can play nice at times. btw I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. college is taking over. my laptop crashed. life sucks at the moment LOL. but I'm definitely back so please don't leave me in the corner. oh and where is Stellar? relieved to have the old Elena back. I must say, TVD is still going strong. goodness..... TVD KICKS ASS PERIOD. do you remember the scene when Rebekka smacks a compelled Caroline in the diner with Matt? and Caroline goes: "B*TCH!!!" LMAO! literally i was cracking up so much. Caroline's actress (keep forgetting her name) is a dang rockstar. I think she's the strongest actor on the show. so Alaric may be coming back FOR GOOD? REALLY? wow that would be awesome. his bromance with Damon I must admit is nice to watch. just two more days until the epic finale.

Of course I remember it, it just happened LOL but I agree it was awesome

I didn't think you were ever a fan of Caleb/Hanna though..I can remember you complaining about him vividly lmao

Can't wait for tomorrow night though

johnmarlena422

[1148]May 15, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

Quick note to say that I am SO excited for Season 4 of PLL (and Caleb is moving to the spin-off Ravenswood, which means Hanna and Caleb might break up.)

I used to watch Scandal but lost track over time..Promos look awesome though

evafan2005

[1149]May 15, 2013

OMG it is seriously INCREDIBLE. If you ever get the chance to catch up this summer, DO IT!! I am so excited for the season finale tomorrow, it's insane. SO GOOD.

johnmarlena422

[1150]May 15, 2013
    Well I have to first catch up on Arrow because I am seriously far behind on that one lol but I've been hearing a lot of good things about Scandal so maybe after Arrow, I'll try to catch up on that one

Do you watch OUAT or Revenge?? I can't remember if you said you did or not lol

thec0mebackman

[1151]May 16, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

oh no way. that's awesome that he picked up his own show. most of the time Caleb just annoyed me because his presence seemed unnecessary. no i don't watch Scandal, what else do you watch EvaFan? right now i am obsessed with Walking Dead, White Collar, and Glee (although I've reached the episode in season 3 which it started sucking so bad) now I know why fans despise season 3 so much....

thec0mebackman

[1152]May 16, 2013
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

I didn't think you were ever a fan of Caleb/Hanna though..I can remember you complaining about him vividly lmao

lol you have excellent memory. I did complain about Caleb/Hanna. I never liked him for her, I always felt that he was a liability. Hannah would always be on the lookout for him, I mean how much of a headache is that.

johnmarlena422

[1153]May 16, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

lol you have excellent memory. I did complain about Caleb/Hanna. I never liked him for her, I always felt that he was a liability. Hannah would always be on the lookout for him, I mean how much of a headache is that.

No more so than any of the other girls significant others lol..I mean they are all liabilities as long as they're being stalked and tormented

thec0mebackman

[1154]May 16, 2013
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

No more so than any of the other girls significant others lol..I mean they are all liabilities as long as they're being stalked and tormented

true, you are right. I am just biased I guess, i don't like Caleb period. haha. not sure why? his whole from rags to riches story didn't really interest me. the actor does a superb job, I'll give him that. I want Hanna to be with someone more fun. Caleb seems too serious. Hanna is hot, Caleb is cold. she's day, he's night. yeah opposites attract but to me they seemed a little too opposite of each other (if that made sense) Hanna needs crayons in her coloring book that is her world, and Caleb just isn't it. he can only offer her the white crayon.... lmao that's probably the best analogy I can come up with to sum up my perspective on their relationship.

johnmarlena422

[1155]May 16, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

true, you are right. I am just biased I guess, i don't like Caleb period. haha. not sure why? his whole from rags to riches story didn't really interest me. the actor does a superb job, I'll give him that. I want Hanna to be with someone more fun. Caleb seems too serious. Hanna is hot, Caleb is cold. she's day, he's night. yeah opposites attract but to me they seemed a little too opposite of each other (if that made sense) Hanna needs crayons in her coloring book that is her world, and Caleb just isn't it. he can only offer her the white crayon.... lmao that's probably the best analogy I can come up with to sum up my perspective on their relationship.

LOL I actually think they have quite a bit in common and I don't even ship them so I can be objective lol I mean they're cute but the only couple I actually ship is Spencer/Toby..Everyone else to me is like ehh lol but not really sure what you mean by rags to riches..What riches does he have?? LOL

evafan2005

[1156]May 16, 2013

I do indeed watch Once Upon A Time. I used to watch Revenge but I dropped it after last year. Almost dropped Once after all of the hiatuses they took this year, but the finale convinced me to stick around. I watch Once, Castle, Dallas, PLL, Nashville, Grey's and Scandal.

I have to say, I am not a fan of Spencer/Toby. At least not anymore. I wish they would have kept him a bad guy. They said after the reveal that he was on the A-Team, that he really WAS a bad guy. I wish they hadn't gone back on that. And despite the fact that I find Ian Harding to be all that is yummy and scrumptious, I'm finding Ezra/Aria to be boring at this point.

evafan2005

[1157]May 16, 2013

Oh and I still watch DOOL hahaha. Are you still watching that? If so, I need your opinion on Vargas. He is DELICIOUS! And so is EJ, Brady...okay, I could go on all day.

And I think what c0meback means by riches is how Caleb is now being pampered a bit by his mom. He's not living in the school anymore, etc.

johnmarlena422

[1158]May 16, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

I do indeed watch Once Upon A Time. I used to watch Revenge but I dropped it after last year. Almost dropped Once after all of the hiatuses they took this year, but the finale convinced me to stick around. I watch Once, Castle, Dallas, PLL, Nashville, Grey's and Scandal.

I have to say, I am not a fan of Spencer/Toby. At least not anymore. I wish they would have kept him a bad guy. They said after the reveal that he was on the A-Team, that he really WAS a bad guy. I wish they hadn't gone back on that. And despite the fact that I find Ian Harding to be all that is yummy and scrumptious, I'm finding Ezra/Aria to be boring at this point.

Aww okay..I was gonna ask your opinion on Emily finally telling Jack she's Amanda Clarke but I guess that's a moot point now lmao needless to say, I still watch both shows lol

I'm not sure where I will stand with Spoby when the show gets back on but for now, I still have hope for these two but I always did find Ezra/Aria pretty boring..Cute but boring lol

I stopped watching DOOL back when they decided it was okay to kill yet another one of Nicole's babies and I can't say I've really missed it lol especially now that OLTL and AMC are back

I do know bits and pieces from the promos I sometimes catch though

evafan2005

[1159]May 19, 2013

Well to me, Revenge would have ended up being better as a mini-series. It's just too dragged out IMO.

Yeah, I was pretty upset that Nicole had to lose yet another baby. I mean will she ever catch a break?! And I'm not a fan of the Kate/Rafe and Brady/Kristen pairings. ugh.

I am so ready for PLL to come back, I want to know what's in that damn trunk!!

johnmarlena422

[1160]May 19, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

Well to me, Revenge would have ended up being better as a mini-series. It's just too dragged out IMO.

Yeah, I was pretty upset that Nicole had to lose yet another baby. I mean will she ever catch a break?! And I'm not a fan of the Kate/Rafe and Brady/Kristen pairings. ugh.

I am so ready for PLL to come back, I want to know what's in that damn trunk!!

Yeah, you have a point with Revenge. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show but with mystery type shows, they can get a bit repetitive when they're dragged out for too long and I get sick of watching the Graysons continue to get away with playing god and never ever get brought to justice for anything. I just hope things will pick up now that Jack knows

With DOOL, I don't think Nicole will ever catch a break and I still find it ridiculous that Sami can pop them out like crazy and Nicole can't even get one when she wants it more than anything else in the world. They just don't seem to have any respect for the character, Imo. Idk much about those pairings except for the glimpses in promos but as a Stephano/Kate fan, I'm sure I would hate her with Rafe..I also always loved Nicole with both EJ and Brady so no doubt I would hate the Brady/Kristen pairing as well..Not to mention there's the fact that she was with his dad first which brings on a whole new level of ick factor lol

Idk, if they ever decide to give Nicole her children back, I might tune in but I refuse to watch my favorite character be so disrespected on a regular basis. HATED how desperate they made her with Danny boy

Completely agree on PLL though..Can't wait