90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

johnmarlena422

[1181]May 29, 2013
    • level: 16
    evafan2005 wrote:

That is so awesome! Have you ever made a Max/Naomi one? Or any PLL videos?

I haven't, which is surprising because Maxomi was my second fav couple on 90210, after Navianna of course.

I started working on a Spencer mvid a while back but I get a lot of requests so I ended up getting sidetracked lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evafan2005

[1182]May 30, 2013
    • level: 18

Ahhh you should totally make a Maxomi vid!! And maybe a video for Emily/Maya or Emily/Paige. And a Hanna video!! She's my favorite PLL without a doubt. Okay now I feel like I'm getting carried away, but what about original 90210 vids? Like Brandon/Kelly or a Valerie video?

johnmarlena422

[1183]May 31, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

Ahhh you should totally make a Maxomi vid!! And maybe a video for Emily/Maya or Emily/Paige. And a Hanna video!! She's my favorite PLL without a doubt. Okay now I feel like I'm getting carried away, but what about original 90210 vids? Like Brandon/Kelly or a Valerie video?

lol not getting carried away, I had a few from the original but they were accidentally erased from my hard drive

I definitely wanna make a Maxomi one soon though

evafan2005

[1184]Jun 8, 2013

Those would be so awesome! I thought of another one, it was a PLL one, but I forget what it was now. It was even to a specific song!! I'll have to re-watch the first 2 seasons and see if it comes back to me. I did like the idea of a Spoby one set to "I Knew you Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift, but then they made up....

johnmarlena422

[1185]Jun 14, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

Those would be so awesome! I thought of another one, it was a PLL one, but I forget what it was now. It was even to a specific song!! I'll have to re-watch the first 2 seasons and see if it comes back to me. I did like the idea of a Spoby one set to "I Knew you Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift, but then they made up....

Yeah but there's already so many Spoby vids to that song..I was thinking of doing a Spoby one to "let me down" by Kelly Clarkson though

evafan2005

[1186]Jun 15, 2013

Oh there's lots of videos like that already? Well, clearly I need to look more haha. I say go for it though, whatever the song I know it'll be awesome.

What did you think of the S4 premiere? It was decent enough for me, but not what I've really come to expect from an episode of PLL. Very agitated that our long wait about what was in the trunk was just for a pig. I get the symbolism, but jeez. It was WAY too hyped and as a result, really fell flat.

johnmarlena422

[1187]Jun 20, 2013

evafan2005 wrote:

Oh there's lots of videos like that already? Well, clearly I need to look more haha. I say go for it though, whatever the song I know it'll be awesome.

What did you think of the S4 premiere? It was decent enough for me, but not what I've really come to expect from an episode of PLL. Very agitated that our long wait about what was in the trunk was just for a pig. I get the symbolism, but jeez. It was WAY too hyped and as a result, really fell flat.

Yeah, there on YT

Completely agree on the premiere. It was pretty underwhelming, I still liked it but the pig thing was just plain stupid and it really came out of nowhere because I mean, what was the connection really??

Edited on 06/20/2013 6:51am

evafan2005

[1188]Jun 30, 2013

So, thoughts on Season 4 so far? I'm really not sure how I feel about it yet, to be honest.

johnmarlena422

[1189]Jul 4, 2013
    evafan2005 wrote:

So, thoughts on Season 4 so far? I'm really not sure how I feel about it yet, to be honest.

It's alright. I mean, not much has really been happening but the show has kinda been lackluster the past season and a half anyway. This type of show usually doesn't do all that great with too many seasons because after a while the mystery falls hollow and you just stop caring and that's kind of how I am at this point. I wanna see what happens in the end and the girls getting their lives back but for me, the show has definitely lost its edge.