90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

thec0mebackman

[141]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    PLL: Yeah, there have been little scenes like that ever since the show has started. Jenna really sucks at subtlety lol She always knows when they're around and the things she does, there's simply no way any blind person could pull that off. Haven't seen last night's eppy yet, passed out pretty early for a change haha

haha yup, Jenna is the worst at trying to keep this blind game a secret. did you watch it yet? to no surprise, i loved it. good thing Ezra and Aria didn't show up at the restaurant. i'm starting to like Olden/Aulden. man, i'm just loving these characters more and more. more specifically Spencer and Hannah. these two are just rocking it. they are the two leads for a reason. loved when Hannah successfully hacks the computer and FINALLY the pretty little liars win something. PLL- one point. A- 29382938 points. lol. glad to see Kaleb safe. i'm loving Spencer and the actress more and more. she's like my very own Shenae and Annie. haha. her storyline with Jason keeps us all second guessing. how the heck did Alison get all that money?

johnmarlena422 wrote:

TVD: I loved the episode in general but like you, I'm a little fed up with all the Delena angst and now I am fairly certain that it won't be happening this season either since Damon is set to have a new love interest introducted after break is over. I love Delena and I always will but honestly I'm getting a little tired of Elena ALWAYS treating Damon like he's not good enough. She uses his love for her against him and she toys with him when it suits her and then acts all clueless about it. Imo, Elena is actually worse than Katherine now because at least Kat was up front with who she is and she never denied that she played with both brothers where as Elena condemned Katherine and then turned around and did the exact same thing. She's no less a manipulator than Katherine was and she knows exactly what she's doing. Don't get me wrong, I still love Elena but she is seriously grating my last nerve right now lol If she's never gonna love Damon and if he's never gonna be good enough for her then she needs to just let him go already because what she's doing to him is so unfair. I'm also kind of annoyed that she double-crossed Elijah, even though it was an interesting move. Nobody screws over my men and she's currently screwing with both lol

i knew you would agree with me. the quality of this show is always amazing, however the whole Delena issue needs to get resolved. why can't they just pair them up already? i'm not understanding. i really like what you put down about Elena being more cold-hearted and manipulative than Katherin. that is so true. this episode made me dislike Elena even more. i almost usually love the leads and their characters, though this one is a huge exception. and LOL at your nerves getting grated over Elena. you should despise her! at this point, if Elena is stilltreating Damon like this, might as well just have her hook up with Stefan. those two little lovebirds belong to each other. Damon is better off. i think now i have come to realize Damon is my favorite vamp on the show. it's too bad Elena went against Klaus, i really liked their little alliance. but come next up, those two will definitely be formidable enemies.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

TSC:

I really loved this episode too, though I did have a few issues with it. Loved seeing Diana loosen up and her and Melissa being so out of it allowed for Cassie and Faye to be the responsible ones for the moment and I actually really liked the dynamic between the two. I didn't like the way Diana/Melissa treated Faye, it was like they were trying to hurt her and I'm sorry but the two of them blaming their own drug use on Faye was some bullshit. They did that crap all on their own, no one held a gun to their heads and Faye certainly wasn't twisting their arms so enough of the blame Faye game- time to take responsibility for their OWN actions. Between Diana going out of her way to rub salt in Faye's wounds (which is really out of character for her) and Melissa rejecting Faye's hand and grabbing Diana's just to hurt her, I felt like they were both being rather cruel but I did like how they all came together in the end. I'm just really tired of the show crapping all over Faye like she doesn't deserve any real friends. Interesting about Lee- I'm assuming that's his druggie girl friend?? lol ( though, I already found him interesting) I have to admit, as much as I hate to say this, Jake and Faye have amazing chemistry together but he's still a turd lol Loved the Jake/Cassie/Adam scenes as well. Though, I have a feeling that medallion isn't really as gone as we think it is. Interesting about the witch hunter actually being a witch after all, I had a feeling lol

you're so right. i didn't think of it like that. your love for Faye makes me open my eyes about her character lol because i didn't think she was mistreated like that. i do admire Faye and it sucks that Lee is using her, but at the same time i love it because Faye will come out much stronger in the end. can't wait to see how she will serve her revenge to Lee. will it be hot or cold? at first i thought it was his sister that was dying, but then i realized it was his "dead" girlfriend. which friendships do you like better on this show? Diana/Casse and Faye/Melissa are your typical, expected bff's. but right now i'm really liking Melissa/Diana and it would be great if we saw Faye/Cassie pair up. now that papa Blackwell will be in the picture......we will soon see the sisters' reaction as to them being blood related. and like you said i like Jake with Faye because they have this crazy chemistry. but at the same time i like Faye with Lee too. haha but Jake has to work his way to Faye if he really wants her since he did, after all, choose Cassie behind her back. what a skeez!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[142]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 16
    Still haven't seen PLL yet so don't have much to say on that yet. My DVR is loaded full of crap right now and I just had to see tonight's episode of "Revenge" before all else lol but I'm gonna try to fit PLL in tonight.

TVD: Exactly my point about Kat/Elena because if you think about it, even though Kat can be very cruel, it's always been kind of a "cruel to be kind" sort of thing with her. Like when she told Damon she never loved him, she wasn't the one that brought it up, it's not like she volunteered that information but Damon asked her straight out. Katherine could clearly see how much Damon still loved her so she spared him by breaking his heart in the moment but setting him free in the long run. Were her words cruel?? Very but the guy had been hanging on for 145 years so she knew that she had to be cruel to be kind, in order to save Damon she had to kill him in that moment and she was right because it took Damon hating her to really let go of her. Damon asked for the truth and Katherine gave it to him. Elena on the other hand, who SHOULD be telling Damon the truth, chooses to string him along just because she needs him to be her savior for the moment and to me, that's just about as selfish as you can get. We all know Katherine is a bitch lol but when it comes down between the two and which one has true compassion, I believe it is now Elena who is the more heartless one. Sorry for the rant lol but I'm just so fed up with Elena right now. She knows what it is to have Damon's unconditional love, now it's time she knows what it is to lose it.

TSC: I completely agree and the funny thing is I don't think Lee has any clue who he's dealing with but he's gonna learn real fast because no one does "hell hath no fury" better than my girl Faye haha
    As for the friendships, I honestly find the Diana/Cassie friendship to be a total bore and I've actually enjoyed the Diana/Melissa friendship when they're not crapping all over Faye lol I've secretly been wanting a Faye/Cassie friendship since the premiere, they'd make a great "bad ass power friendship" haha and they'd be a force to be reckoned with. Diana/Melissa wouldn't stand a chance against those two baddies haha I think if Faye got her own solo magic back so she would no longer feel threatened and they just stopped liking the same guys, they might actually get along lol I really do think they'd balance each other out nicely- Faye could loosen Cassie up more and show her how to actually have some fun once in a while and Cassie could keep Faye grounded and show her how life can be worth living without flying off the handle all the time lol
    If they do put Jake with Faye though he definitely needs to work to redeem himself to her, I don't wanna keep seeing her just give into him despite the way he treats her

thec0mebackman

[143]Feb 23, 2012
    PLL: i will soon watch this week's episode, what do you think of the current storylines so far? TVD: haha you are so spot on with the whole Elena vs Katherine thing, as to who is more selfish and whatnot. you made me love Katherine and hate Elena even more. what'd you think of last weel's epi? too bad the Originals storyline was a bit short-lived /= i really wanted it to play out until the very end of this season, but looks like it's the end for them (for now) well we know Klaus and Rebecca will be working side by side to bring down that White Ash Oak Tree. i hope Elijah sticks around but i doubt it since i have a feeling Jeremy will be back soon along with Tyler, now that some of the OG family are gone. that ending was such a twist!! they had us fooled with Meredith not being the killer. what are her intentions??? IS ALARIC DEAD? i really hope not. could he be the one main character to die?? or did the writers say it was a young actor? i was not expecting him to die, or maybe he isn't dead? i have a feeling if he is, then Jeremy will take his place. sort of like a protege stepping in, grasshopper becomes master. lol. the Caroline/Klause storyline in this ep was hilarious. i'm loving Caroline more and more! i was all laughs with her in this ep. i felt so bad for Bonnie as well. Elena can never give Bonnie a break. she's ruined the Bennet line just to have her whiny a$$ saved.

TSC: LOL yea Lee has no idea who he's messing with. cannot believe Lee continued to manipulate Faye like that. he's fooling her, unless he's really serious this time? that kiss was a little too passionate. i wonder if his girlfriend is a just human, or a witch. i didn't get Faye in this ep. when she was on the phone with Diana. when Diana asked Faye why she left her off to go to the party with the drugdealervoodoo dude..... Faye came to this realization and was all "oh shoot, i knew that! yeah of course i care about Melissa,,, i was JUST about to tell you i care too!" was Faye bluffing, as in she didn't really care or did she just forget and tried to covering it up? i was very lost. haha. Britt (Cassie) amazes me more and more in every episode. clearly this girl was MADE for this character. such strong capabilities......and can Diana have her own storyline? she is the second after all, right?

stellarchick86

[144]Feb 23, 2012
    • level: 32
    Comeback--- I think Jersey Shore has been better this season that I expected, but still not that great. I really like their third season and the Italy season. This season has felt like "been there, dont that". And I really didnt need to hear about Snookis UTI LOL!

thec0mebackman

[145]Feb 26, 2012
    HAHA so true! that's exactly how i feel about this season. the whole "been there, done that" describes this season perfectly. it's nothing we haven't seen before. Italy was definitely my favorite season and i think it spoiled me..... now the storylines aren't that exciting. i feel like they don't really show clips of Sammie though...we don't see her interact with the others as much. maybe that's just me?

stellarchick86

[146]Feb 26, 2012
    You know whats weird, a few days ago, after I wrote that, I watched the ep from last Thrs and actually thought it was pretty good. And then they showed the previews for the next few eps and it looks pretty good. Nothing what I would call original or terribly exciting, but not as boring as I thought it was going to be. And yeah its weird I noticed that about Sammi too. Its like if shes not with Ronnie then she doesnt have much else to do LOL Which I cant complain about because by the end of the third season I wanted to strangle them both LOL But yeah in the past I always noted how little screentime they give JWoww, she was sort of like the Adrianna of the show, and now shes been getting more and Sammis been getting less. Its like they all have to take turns, they cant all have the same amount LOL

johnmarlena422

[147]Feb 28, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    PLL: i will soon watch this week's episode, what do you think of the current storylines so far? TVD: haha you are so spot on with the whole Elena vs Katherine thing, as to who is more selfish and whatnot. you made me love Katherine and hate Elena even more. what'd you think of last weel's epi? too bad the Originals storyline was a bit short-lived /= i really wanted it to play out until the very end of this season, but looks like it's the end for them (for now) well we know Klaus and Rebecca will be working side by side to bring down that White Ash Oak Tree. i hope Elijah sticks around but i doubt it since i have a feeling Jeremy will be back soon along with Tyler, now that some of the OG family are gone. that ending was such a twist!! they had us fooled with Meredith not being the killer. what are her intentions??? IS ALARIC DEAD? i really hope not. could he be the one main character to die?? or did the writers say it was a young actor? i was not expecting him to die, or maybe he isn't dead? i have a feeling if he is, then Jeremy will take his place. sort of like a protege stepping in, grasshopper becomes master. lol. the Caroline/Klause storyline in this ep was hilarious. i'm loving Caroline more and more! i was all laughs with her in this ep. i felt so bad for Bonnie as well. Elena can never give Bonnie a break. she's ruined the Bennet line just to have her whiny a$$ saved.

TSC: LOL yea Lee has no idea who he's messing with. cannot believe Lee continued to manipulate Faye like that. he's fooling her, unless he's really serious this time? that kiss was a little too passionate. i wonder if his girlfriend is a just human, or a witch. i didn't get Faye in this ep. when she was on the phone with Diana. when Diana asked Faye why she left her off to go to the party with the drugdealervoodoo dude..... Faye came to this realization and was all "oh shoot, i knew that! yeah of course i care about Melissa,,, i was JUST about to tell you i care too!" was Faye bluffing, as in she didn't really care or did she just forget and tried to covering it up? i was very lost. haha. Britt (Cassie) amazes me more and more in every episode. clearly this girl was MADE for this character. such strong capabilities......and can Diana have her own storyline? she is the second after all, right?

PLL: I think they have been amazing as always. I just started working on my first Aria/Ezra vid so I've been rewatching it from the beginning as I get the clips and I had forgotten just how much I freaking loved how this show started out!! So damn good.

TVD: Loved it for the most part. I don't want Elijah to go and it's really not fair that he's always the one to go. Give him Rebekkah's spot lol Nothing against her but I like Elijah better. I agree that they could have stretched the original family SL out a little more but TVD has never really been known for it's slow pacing of SL's lol I am so in love with Klaus/Caroline right now, they are just riveting together and I love that Klaus loves that Caroline is a challenge lol it's like he's thinking "yes dear, keep fighting the attraction, I'll wear ya down" lol My heart really goes out to Bonnie though. I know Elena didn't put any of this into motion on purpose but the fact remains that everyone is always falling all over themselves to keep Elena safe and to hell with everyone else and Bonnie is always the one to pay the price. No one really cares what happens to her, it's like the headline "Keep Elena safe", the world could plummet into absolute darkness but as long as Elena is okay they don't care what kind of destruction the collateral damage is subjected to. It's not fair and no one suffers from that more than Bonnie. And while Elena may not be trying to hurt anyone, honestly I agree with Katherine on this one - Beneath the whole 'martyr complex' Elena enjoys having everybody in her life worship at her alter. The very least Elena could do is understand what Bonnie is going through and give her the space she needs because like it or not she is the one common denominator in everything bad that's happened in Bonnie's life, even going all the way back to when her mother left her..But no Elena had to show up and make it all about her once again lol As far as Meredith, the writers certainly did not have me fooled lol That girl was way too shifty from the beginning to not have some kind of connection to the random murders taking place

TSC: LOL Lee is simply the classic self fulfilling prophecy conman because every time someone tries to pull a con on someone else by feigning interest in them, they ALWAYS end up falling for that person for real and Imo, that is exactly what's happening here. Lee has clearly complicated his situation by falling for the mark. I think he started out just using Faye 100% and I think he still is on some level but I also think that he has feelings for Faye and those feelings just got very real. I don't think he was manipulating her because you could see that he genuinely felt bad for hurting her after she confronted him, add that to Callum calling him out on Faye being nothing more than another resource for him to use and I could see true remorse in Lee and the way he looked at Faye when he showed up at her house - he looked torn up about it. I actually loved their kiss, can never be too passionate haha but I definitely think Lee is at war with himself, struggling between the game and the connection he shares with Faye and now that his gf is waking up- Quite the pickle you've gotten yourself into eh Lee?? lol As for Faye's scenes with Diana, she was totally toying with Diana lol This was classic Faye. She's rather self involved so it's easy for her to get wrapped up in her own problems and forget about everything else. I do think she genuinely cared about what was happening with Melissa - which she showed when she warned her not to go to the party - but Melissa is a big girl, you can't force her to be smart, she's gonna do whatever she wants to do and Faye is not the type to attach herself to Melissa's hip and hold her hand the entire time - that's simply not who Faye is and it's never going to be. Diana is a little more needy so I could easily see her doing something like that but the phone conversation was all about the threat Faye feels Diana poses to her relationship with Melissa. She trusted Melissa to be able to take care of herself but she wasn't gonna give Diana the chance to swoop in and once again label her as a "bad friend" so she played little Diana like a fiddle lol They're clearly in some kind of childish competition for Melissa's attention and it's really ridiculous and with the way Melissa has been treating Faye lately, frankly, I don't know why she even bothers lol I also want Diana to have her own SL because I am dying to see them actually use SH's incredible acting chops already. She's an asset so use her already lol

thec0mebackman

[148]Mar 1, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

PLL: I think they have been amazing as always. I just started working on my first Aria/Ezra vid so I've been rewatching it from the beginning as I get the clips and I had forgotten just how much I freaking loved how this show started out!! So damn good.

TVD: Loved it for the most part. I don't want Elijah to go and it's really not fair that he's always the one to go. Give him Rebekkah's spot lol Nothing against her but I like Elijah better. I agree that they could have stretched the original family SL out a little more but TVD has never really been known for it's slow pacing of SL's lol I am so in love with Klaus/Caroline right now, they are just riveting together and I love that Klaus loves that Caroline is a challenge lol it's like he's thinking "yes dear, keep fighting the attraction, I'll wear ya down" lol My heart really goes out to Bonnie though. I know Elena didn't put any of this into motion on purpose but the fact remains that everyone is always falling all over themselves to keep Elena safe and to hell with everyone else and Bonnie is always the one to pay the price. No one really cares what happens to her, it's like the headline "Keep Elena safe", the world could plummet into absolute darkness but as long as Elena is okay they don't care what kind of destruction the collateral damage is subjected to. It's not fair and no one suffers from that more than Bonnie. And while Elena may not be trying to hurt anyone, honestly I agree with Katherine on this one - Beneath the whole 'martyr complex' Elena enjoys having everybody in her life worship at her alter. The very least Elena could do is understand what Bonnie is going through and give her the space she needs because like it or not she is the one common denominator in everything bad that's happened in Bonnie's life, even going all the way back to when her mother left her..But no Elena had to show up and make it all about her once again lol As far as Meredith, the writers certainly did not have me fooled lol That girl was way too shifty from the beginning to not have some kind of connection to the random murders taking place

TSC: LOL Lee is simply the classic self fulfilling prophecy conman because every time someone tries to pull a con on someone else by feigning interest in them, they ALWAYS end up falling for that person for real and Imo, that is exactly what's happening here. Lee has clearly complicated his situation by falling for the mark. I think he started out just using Faye 100% and I think he still is on some level but I also think that he has feelings for Faye and those feelings just got very real. I don't think he was manipulating her because you could see that he genuinely felt bad for hurting her after she confronted him, add that to Callum calling him out on Faye being nothing more than another resource for him to use and I could see true remorse in Lee and the way he looked at Faye when he showed up at her house - he looked torn up about it. I actually loved their kiss, can never be too passionate haha but I definitely think Lee is at war with himself, struggling between the game and the connection he shares with Faye and now that his gf is waking up- Quite the pickle you've gotten yourself into eh Lee?? lol As for Faye's scenes with Diana, she was totally toying with Diana lol This was classic Faye. She's rather self involved so it's easy for her to get wrapped up in her own problems and forget about everything else. I do think she genuinely cared about what was happening with Melissa - which she showed when she warned her not to go to the party - but Melissa is a big girl, you can't force her to be smart, she's gonna do whatever she wants to do and Faye is not the type to attach herself to Melissa's hip and hold her hand the entire time - that's simply not who Faye is and it's never going to be. Diana is a little more needy so I could easily see her doing something like that but the phone conversation was all about the threat Faye feels Diana poses to her relationship with Melissa. She trusted Melissa to be able to take care of herself but she wasn't gonna give Diana the chance to swoop in and once again label her as a "bad friend" so she played little Diana like a fiddle lol They're clearly in some kind of childish competition for Melissa's attention and it's really ridiculous and with the way Melissa has been treating Faye lately, frankly, I don't know why she even bothers lol I also want Diana to have her own SL because I am dying to see them actually use SH's incredible acting chops already. She's an asset so use her already lol

PLL: send me that Azria vid when you're finished! you should make a Kline video when we get more clips from them. i already have a feeling you're well prepared for that vid, you just need the ammo to fire than creative gun of yours. LOL. i would love to rewatch season one again. weird because season one tends to be my favorite for most shows.

TVD: hahhaha you're so spot on about these things. i'd rather have Elijah around as well to balance out the good vs bad aspect from the OG family. we've got Klaus and Rebecca who are both bad to the bone so we'd need someone to even out the scale, like Elijah. as far as Elena goes i am getting sick and tired of her actions and behavior. these writers are really turning her into this despicable being and her character is no longer redeemable in my book. she calls Stefan first and then calls Damon, only to find her in his door step first thing in the morning looking just a tad bit jealous. loved seeing Rebecca's smirk on her face, like "that's right homegirl, i slept with yo man" haha Elena deserves every bit of cold blood not just from Rebecca, but from everybody else including Bonnie. i would love to see everybody exclude Elena out of their lives, make her feel worthless and forgotten. i am such an Elena hater LOL the upcoming episode does seem a little less interesting than the season 3 material we're so used to. no more originals, so it's back to the basics. not sure how i'll like that. do you think Alaric is dead?

TSC: check and check, could not agree any more! Lee's feelings are in fact in their realest form and it's all thanks to Callum for making him realize that. but of course, this aint no fairytale story and Lee's/Faye's once upon a time witchtale will be intervened by Snow White aka dead girlfriend comes to life LOL and yeah you're so absolutely right about the Melissa/Faye/Diana besty triangle. Diana and Faye crave for Melissa's attention and i like that! it's time Melissa stop being so neglected. little ol' Cassie doesn't even have a besty of her own. i think it's time we see Diana crawl out of that rock of hers and see her rock the stage. after seeing her in that video going in an all out waterfest, to say she has the potential would be an understatement. we KNOW she is capable, these girls are so what is stopping the writers from having Diana have her own storyline? she's the second lead, so shouldn't she be credited her own drama on the show by now? i don't want to see Diana be treated as the carpet, always stepped on by Cassie and Adam. trailing behind them, making her look insignificant. to hell with that! bring out the real Diana.

thec0mebackman

[149]Mar 1, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    You know whats weird, a few days ago, after I wrote that, I watched the ep from last Thrs and actually thought it was pretty good. And then they showed the previews for the next few eps and it looks pretty good. Nothing what I would call original or terribly exciting, but not as boring as I thought it was going to be. And yeah its weird I noticed that about Sammi too. Its like if shes not with Ronnie then she doesnt have much else to do LOL Which I cant complain about because by the end of the third season I wanted to strangle them both LOL But yeah in the past I always noted how little screentime they give JWoww, she was sort of like the Adrianna of the show, and now shes been getting more and Sammis been getting less. Its like they all have to take turns, they cant all have the same amount LOL

i feel the same way. it's not the most exciting but the stuff seems promising. only three episodes left till this season is over and i totally knew they would leave the Mike/Snooki/Jionni storyline in the very end. do you think this shown is scripted? i feel like sometimes it is. Sammie has been somewhat a bore this season but in a way i do like it because we've seen b*tch Sammie plenty of times before so it's refreshing to see her more relaxed. did you hear that JWoww and Snookie are in fact getting their show? the only thing is the police have to keep their eye out for them. i do love Jersey Shore but the franchise needs to end before they dumb America down. LOL not sure how i feel about Jwoww and Snooks getting their own show.

stellarchick86

[150]Mar 1, 2012
    ^Lol completely agree with everything youve said. Im pretty excited about it as they are my 2 faves, but I like when the group is all together rather than separating. I dont know. And yeah, I think its scripted most of the time. They are dragging on this Mike/Gionni/Snooki thing too long for it to not be. Mike wouldve dropped the bomb a long time ago if he were "a real person" lol. And did you hear that Snooki is pregnant now or something? Oh dear LOL

thec0mebackman

[151]Mar 2, 2012
    lmao yeah i heard about the preggy Snooks rumor, i don't believe it. i love these Jersey Shore people but at the same time i hate them. did you catch a glimpse of Pauly D's new show? the Pauly D Project. oh god.....let these kids die out already. i blame myself for making them famous but i still find it unfair that they're making cash by simply being stupid.

stellarchick86

[152]Mar 2, 2012
    Lol!!! Yeah, I did, cant say that it looks that intriguing. But Ive always loved the originals more than spinoffs since you know/like the characters and with spinoffs its like starting over.

johnmarlena422

[153]Mar 2, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

PLL: send me that Azria vid when you're finished! you should make a Kline video when we get more clips from them. i already have a feeling you're well prepared for that vid, you just need the ammo to fire than creative gun of yours. LOL. i would love to rewatch season one again. weird because season one tends to be my favorite for most shows.

TVD: hahhaha you're so spot on about these things. i'd rather have Elijah around as well to balance out the good vs bad aspect from the OG family. we've got Klaus and Rebecca who are both bad to the bone so we'd need someone to even out the scale, like Elijah. as far as Elena goes i am getting sick and tired of her actions and behavior. these writers are really turning her into this despicable being and her character is no longer redeemable in my book. she calls Stefan first and then calls Damon, only to find her in his door step first thing in the morning looking just a tad bit jealous. loved seeing Rebecca's smirk on her face, like "that's right homegirl, i slept with yo man" haha Elena deserves every bit of cold blood not just from Rebecca, but from everybody else including Bonnie. i would love to see everybody exclude Elena out of their lives, make her feel worthless and forgotten. i am such an Elena hater LOL the upcoming episode does seem a little less interesting than the season 3 material we're so used to. no more originals, so it's back to the basics. not sure how i'll like that. do you think Alaric is dead?

TSC: check and check, could not agree any more! Lee's feelings are in fact in their realest form and it's all thanks to Callum for making him realize that. but of course, this aint no fairytale story and Lee's/Faye's once upon a time witchtale will be intervened by Snow White aka dead girlfriend comes to life LOL and yeah you're so absolutely right about the Melissa/Faye/Diana besty triangle. Diana and Faye crave for Melissa's attention and i like that! it's time Melissa stop being so neglected. little ol' Cassie doesn't even have a besty of her own. i think it's time we see Diana crawl out of that rock of hers and see her rock the stage. after seeing her in that video going in an all out waterfest, to say she has the potential would be an understatement. we KNOW she is capable, these girls are so what is stopping the writers from having Diana have her own storyline? she's the second lead, so shouldn't she be credited her own drama on the show by now? i don't want to see Diana be treated as the carpet, always stepped on by Cassie and Adam. trailing behind them, making her look insignificant. to hell with that! bring out the real Diana.

PLL: No worries, I will definitely send you the link. I have a few new ones that I think you'd like including a very anti-Elena DE vid lol I've kind of been on a warpath for all things Elena lately lol I don't generally hate her as a character but right now my viewpoint on her character is a little demented and there's this really twisted part of me that's dying to see her suffer lmao and you're right I have definitely been anticipating some Kline vidding hehe Ever since that first scene between them I've been itching to make some Kline magic haha just waiting for a bit more material so probably by the end of this season. I also love the first season of PLL, I just finished watching the finale where Ian tries to kill Spencer and man is Spencer not the total and absolute shit?! lol that girl is a freaking rockstar and I just can not seem to stress that enough lol Omg I am going out of my mind in anticipation of finding out who "A" is, I wanna know already!! lol

TVD: I completely agree about Elijah, plus I love that whole "honor" element of his character. He can go out and literally decapitate an entire army, rip their hearts right out from their living and breathing chests, set their souls on fire screaming into the night, and then still turn around and say there was honor in what he just did LOL One of my all time favorite Elijah quotes " There is honor in revenge" then his little smirk hahaha I never knew you could be badass and a man of honor all at the same time but Elijah pulls it off lol As for Elena- I don't think she's irredeemable quite yet but her character definitely has a lot to be redeemed for. There's such a far cry between what the writer's are trying to make her out to be and what she actually is and they need to rectify that if they expect Elena's fans to stay loyal to her character. If they want us to believe she's better than Katherine then stop making Katherine look soo much better than her lol Elena is supposed to be better than that, she's supposed to be "above it all" yet in comparison, Katherine is looking like the Petrova of purity and decency lol Time to make some freaking Amends Elena: You're supposed to be the show's heroine..Start acting like it!! And yes I definitely think Alaric is still alive..Cmon isn't he always?? LOL

TSC: Completely agree. I also think part of the reason why Lee is so intense with how far he'll go to bring his gf back to life is that he's responsible for putting her in a coma in the first place. I'm guessing that something went down that Lee was to blame for and that's why he's trying to fix whatever happened - because it's his fault - however indirectly that may be and just when he's ready to move on with Faye, sleeping beauty awakens and that guilt infested obligation comes back into play. I also get the feeling that she's gonna be somewhat evil and have some potentially fatal plans in store for Faye lol As for the whole Melissa thing - I actually can't stand it lol I think the whole thing is rather childish and juvenile and quite frankly, a little pathetic. It's not completely out of character for Diana because they've always written her as somewhat needy but Faye is supposed to be this super independent tough chick and she's letting these two dump all over her?? Yeah, I don't think so lol Sorry that's just way too out of character for me to take seriously. I didn't like it when Melissa was letting Faye walk all over her and I don't like it now that Faye's letting Melissa do the same to her either. There's a big difference between having a snarky relationship and intentionally beating up on each other and I don't think any of the characters should have to grovel and beg for the other's friendship. I'm all for Melissa getting more screen time and her share of the spot light but not like this because all this has done is made all three of them look like pathetic little girls that have no self respect..And if their goal is to make a name for Melissa then they're not doing her image any justice by making her look like the typical HS girl that constantly needs her ego stroked and treats her friends like servants in order to make that happen..Not the kind of recognition they want for Melissa..Trust me, no one likes "that girl" LOL And honestly, I think Melissa has real potential but instead of capitalizing on that potential, their wasting it and making her look really bad in the process. (especially her trying to make Callum the new Nick did not do her character any favors) Of course this is all Jmho though hehe

stellarchick86

[154]Mar 7, 2012
    Marlena- Did you see tonight's OTH yet? Holy moly. So much to say but above all, BAD@SS DAN!! lol

johnmarlena422

[155]Mar 7, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Marlena- Did you see tonight's OTH yet? Holy moly. So much to say but above all, BAD@SS DAN!! lol

I'm almost done, I'm on the last 5 mins but yeah this ep has been pretty awesome. Dan/Haley were unbelievable and I couldn't help laughing when Dan told Haley to give Deb back her clothes smirking as she's walking away lmao

stellarchick86

[156]Mar 7, 2012
    I loved everything Dan/Haley related in this ep. I love how Dans basically like the new Dexter now, getting all of the bad guys out now, since the police arent doing their job LOL

johnmarlena422

[157]Mar 8, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I loved everything Dan/Haley related in this ep. I love how Dans basically like the new Dexter now, getting all of the bad guys out now, since the police arent doing their job LOL

Haha yeah, Dan/Haley freaking owned this episode. Ohh and I officially loathe and despise that little blonde bitch that owns the new cafe (can never remember her name) and to think I thought what she pulled before was crossing the line but now she's actually promoting the attack Xavier made on Brooke?? This bitch has got to go down and HARD lol A part of me wishes Xavier would show her just what a monster he really is so she'd learn her freaking lesson already, nothing too bad of course but I want her to get that this isn't freaking child's play.

stellarchick86

[158]Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, Tara, I completely agree. Im wondering if Tara will be attacked by Xavier and Brooke will come to her rescue a la Peyton with Psycho Derek. I think the writers think they need to "redeem" Brooke with all of the comments to Tara anyway and it will give them closure to let the audience know that the feud has ended. The big reason why I say this is because Julian is helping Dan in the next episode in the promo and I doubt if Xavier were doing anything big that Julian wouldnt be around to help. But then again, IDK, this show has done stranger things lol I would just hope that Xavier being hired by Tara wouldnt be all for nothing and if its so Brooke can see other there, then it would make more sense. I mean I thought she was pretty much gone a few eps ago so since they keep bringing her back, it has to be for a reason, otherwise this feud will never end.

johnmarlena422

[159]Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah it does make sense, it's just the nerve of that little twit drives me up a wall lol

johnmarlena422

[160]Mar 8, 2012
    Evanfan:

As far as Henry, Idk he's okay I guess but he's never really been my cup of tea. He's not bad looking or anything but I've just personally never been attracted to him both looks and personality wise but I think you're right Siobhan does like her prey to be lacking so she can manipulate them easier lol As for Tyler: He's physically good looking but personality wise he's a big dum dum lol Which is why I refuse to believe that Andrew hasn't caught on to Bridget yet, he's just way too savvy to not have noticed the huge differences in their characters.

And completely agree about the whole Siobhan/Silver thing, that would be such a hit, especially with the Ade fans that never got their long awaited vindication lol

Speaking of, you should check out this anti-Silver vid I made..It's pretty much Nadrianna vs. Silver haha

Silver: How could you be so heartless?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbmDRKz33-A