90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Anything goes..

evafan2005

[161]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 18

Hahahaha I loved that video! So awesome.

And yeah, if it turns out that Andrew doesn't at least have a FEELING I will be highly disappointed. I'd still let him have his way with me though. Tyler was hot, but there was NOTHING upstairs. How he got to be any kind of executive is beyond any understanding. And Henry's just an idiot, plain and simple.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[162]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 16

evafan2005 wrote:

Hahahaha I loved that video! So awesome.

And yeah, if it turns out that Andrew doesn't at least have a FEELING I will be highly disappointed. I'd still let him have his way with me though. Tyler was hot, but there was NOTHING upstairs. How he got to be any kind of executive is beyond any understanding. And Henry's just an idiot, plain and simple.

Haha yeah same here. I'll be disappointed but Andrew's sexy enough for me to overlook it. The other guys are just total dum dums and Henry's too much of a damn tool for me to see him as anything else. But considering the fact that Andrew now knows Siobhan has a twin I find it very hard to believe that he hasn't figured out that she's that twin yet but I guess only time will tell. I gotta say he's looking damn good in next weeks promo though..Dark side and all lol

Edited on 03/08/2012 12:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

evafan2005

[163]Mar 8, 2012

Yeah he has to be connecting the dots and just not saying anything. Maybe we'll see some kind of reveal in the finale? And yes, he is looking VERY good, he honestly gets better with each episode! He is so damn sexy it's almost criminal.

johnmarlena422

[164]Mar 8, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Yeah he has to be connecting the dots and just not saying anything. Maybe we'll see some kind of reveal in the finale? And yes, he is looking VERY good, he honestly gets better with each episode! He is so damn sexy it's almost criminal.

Haha he definitely does. With him as a husband who can blame Bridget for wanting to stick around right?? hehe

I have a feeling that the finale will have Siobhan and Bridget finally coming face to face for real but I just hope the show doesn't get canceled because I will be so ticked if we're left with that big of a cliff hanger lol

evafan2005

[165]Mar 8, 2012

And you have to wonder why Siobhan would give that up!

I'm hoping we'll at least get ONE more season, just to wrap everything up and give us some answers. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

stellarchick86

[166]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 32
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah it does make sense, it's just the nerve of that little twit drives me up a wall lol

Lol. I agree. At least she and Peyton were friends beforehand. Tara is just annoying lol

johnmarlena422

[167]Mar 8, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

And you have to wonder why Siobhan would give that up!

I'm hoping we'll at least get ONE more season, just to wrap everything up and give us some answers. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I know it's hard to make mystery shows go on forever without it getting to be too much (similar to the problem with PLL) but I think there is still a lot that can be done with both shows before it gets to that point and there's simply too many unanswered questions and no possible way for them to explain all that needs to be explained within just the few remaining episodes of this season. I'd love many more seasons to come but we NEED at least one more season to end the show with any kind of dignity and I swear if the endgame is not Andrew/Bridget I will scream LOL

johnmarlena422

[168]Mar 8, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah it does make sense, it's just the nerve of that little twit drives me up a wall lol

Lol. I agree. At least she and Peyton were friends beforehand. Tara is just annoying lol

Yeah, I mean being a cold hearted biznatch is one thing but to actually take pleasure in Brooke's attack and wish that kind of terror on her again is just beyond crossing the line ... In the words of Joey: Tara is so far over the line that she can't even see the line..The line is a dot to her!! LOL

Speaking of Peyton, it occurred to me last night while watching that this would be the perfect time for her to come back and help Brooke take down that pig of a man. Of course it'll never happen but still lol

stellarchick86

[169]Mar 8, 2012
    Lol completely agree. Really sucks that Lucas isnt around to help with Nathan and Peyton not around to help with Haley/Brooke. I could even see them making some comment about how they leave and everything falls apart or something.

johnmarlena422

[170]Mar 8, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol completely agree. Really sucks that Lucas isnt around to help with Nathan and Peyton not around to help with Haley/Brooke. I could even see them making some comment about how they leave and everything falls apart or something.

Exactly and what's so annoying about it is that we all know there's no way in hell Lucas/Peyton would ever realistically stay away when their friends are in this much trouble. Especially Lucas being the good guy that he is there is no way his first priority wouldn't be bringing his brother home safely. Honestly, I don't really get the big deal with Chad. I mean, I know he got a bit of a big head and left them which sucks but so what?? It's been years and it's not like he can turn the clock back and take back what he did so I say they should all just get over it for the sake of the show. I know it's too late now but they've ruined Lucas and for what?? For the sake of acting like children and maintaining their hatred for the actor who portrays him?? It's ridiculous.

But I could totally see Brooke opening her door to find Peyton there saying "Ya just can't live without me can ya??" or something to that effect lol

stellarchick86

[171]Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I could not agree more. And then to top it all off, they dont make it sound like they talk to them off-screen, we just dont see it, they make it sound like theyve just been crappy friends. Like the night before Brooke gets married, she starts talking to her MIL about Peyton and everything she did. Im like puuuhleeeaaaze like Brooke would be worried about all of that stuff. Peyton isnt there and she isnt marrying Lucas. It was just so petty. It made Peyton look bad and it made Brooke look bad. The writers suck. The good thing saving this season at least is bad@ss Dan hahaha

johnmarlena422

[172]Mar 9, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol, I could not agree more. And then to top it all off, they dont make it sound like they talk to them off-screen, we just dont see it, they make it sound like theyve just been crappy friends. Like the night before Brooke gets married, she starts talking to her MIL about Peyton and everything she did. Im like puuuhleeeaaaze like Brooke would be worried about all of that stuff. Peyton isnt there and she isnt marrying Lucas. It was just so petty. It made Peyton look bad and it made Brooke look bad. The writers suck. The good thing saving this season at least is bad@ss Dan hahaha

Yeah, they could've at least shown some kind of phone convo like Brooke or Haley on the phone explaining everything to Peyton and obviously we wouldn't see or hear her on the other end but it would be made clear that she called as soon as she heard the news about Nathan. Lucas, I expected for Haley to hear from immediately after Nathan went missing but of course nothing lol I remember when Lucas first moved away, there was an episode where Haley was writing him a letter. Imo That kind of continuity should still be happening, it wasn't anything huge just a subtle little tidbit that let us know they still kept in touch. I completely agree about Dan, though he's been the one constant that has stayed true to his character throughout all the other crap lol

stellarchick86

[173]Mar 9, 2012
    Lol, could not agree more. And then Haley made it sound like Lucas never wrote a letter back. I assumed he did this whole time just that they didnt show it. And they didnt need Chads voiceover for that, they couldve had Joy read them outloud and have him say stuff like "I miss you guys but Italy has been fun, Sawyers getting big, etc".

johnmarlena422

[174]Mar 9, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol, could not agree more. And then Haley made it sound like Lucas never wrote a letter back. I assumed he did this whole time just that they didnt show it. And they didnt need Chads voiceover for that, they couldve had Joy read them outloud and have him say stuff like "I miss you guys but Italy has been fun, Sawyers getting big, etc".

Exactly. Of course I'd rather the real thing but I would've gladly settled for little bits like that..Just some kind of evidence of their connection still being intact. Just like when Brooke got married there should have been a phone convo, letter, or email that explained why her life-long best friend in the whole world would not be at her wedding. Consistencies like those could have and would have kept us with the feeling that they were still a part of OTH, despite them both being off screen but I digress..I completely understand why their hatred for Chad was more important than their loyalty to their show and the characters we love *eye roll* lol

stellarchick86

[175]Mar 10, 2012
    Lol, couldnt agree more. Plus when Haleys mom died people were upset that Lucas wasnt there but even if they sent flowers or something thatd be something. I remember a scene in s8 after Quinn/Clay were shot where Julian comes over to give Haley some flowers and says like oh Brooke picked them out but then later on admits that he picked it out. Youd think if they made a special scene about QUINN getting flowers that theyd mention something about her life-long best friend and her pretty good friend sending her flowers for her mom's death. Guess not..

johnmarlena422

[176]Mar 10, 2012
    Yeah, I agree. Damn flaky execs lol

evafan2005

[177]Mar 13, 2012

so any new thoughts on who A is?? I'm starting to wonder about Mona or Caleb.

johnmarlena422

[178]Mar 13, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

so any new thoughts on who A is?? I'm starting to wonder about Mona or Caleb.

I would really hate for it to be Caleb but I am definitely starting to re-examine Mona as a suspect again. What did you think of Spencer's "dream"??

evafan2005

[179]Mar 13, 2012

I'm thinking it WASN'T a dream...of course they want us to think that, but with Hanna seeing her in the hospital, Emily seeing her at that barn or whatever and now this? I think she's sneaking her way back into town somehow....how exactly I don't know (especially the hospital...people would have seen her, unless they just don't pay attention...which is entirely possible) but I think she faked her death to escape whoever was after her and now she's slowly coming back into the fold...just a thought though.

And Mona is DEFINITELY sending alarms my way, but of course that probably means it's a red herring...though maybe not many others are picking up on her behavior? IDK.

And how about Melissa and Garrett??? WOW!

johnmarlena422

[180]Mar 13, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

I'm thinking it WASN'T a dream...of course they want us to think that, but with Hanna seeing her in the hospital, Emily seeing her at that barn or whatever and now this? I think she's sneaking her way back into town somehow....how exactly I don't know (especially the hospital...people would have seen her, unless they just don't pay attention...which is entirely possible) but I think she faked her death to escape whoever was after her and now she's slowly coming back into the fold...just a thought though.

And Mona is DEFINITELY sending alarms my way, but of course that probably means it's a red herring...though maybe not many others are picking up on her behavior? IDK.

And how about Melissa and Garrett??? WOW!

Exactly. There have been subtle hints from the very beginning that Alison is really alive and of all the girls, Spencer has always been the most logical so I definitely don't think she just fantasized that whole bit.

I'm kinda torn on Mona because the show runners already said it would not be her but she's acted so shifty from the very beginning that my mind can't not go there lol

I gotta say I was very pleased to see Garrett arrested lol Frankly, I wouldn't care whether he was guilty or not, that son of a bitch deserves to suffer lol And Melissa is like the most evil sister on the planet of PLL..well right behind Ali that is lol

What'd you think of the ending with Jenna?? I knew that bitch could see!! lol