90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

BH90210 Old Navy Commercial

stellarchick86

[1]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 32

If you havent seen it yet, watch it. It's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQ0yxwYqG4

Edited on 08/10/2012 5:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 16
    Lmao that was great

Man, LP looks so different though Jason I don't notice as much I think because I saw him not too long ago when he was on the show Scoundrals that I used to watch

Thanks for the link

stellarchick86

[3]Aug 12, 2012

No prob! I was watching something, the Olympics I think, and saw it. I was like oh wow! I should put this up for JohnMarlena so she can see it too hehe. And then I just made a thread for it in case anyone else wanted to see it too. I think most of the old BH90210 fans are gone though. He11, most of the 90210 ones are gone LOL. Anyway, referring to the guys' looks, its interesting but Im actually the complete opposite haha. Luke Perry popped out and I was like "Oh Luke Perry!" and then Jason popped out and it took me a second to realize who he was. But I think it could be because 1. Im so used to not seeing Jason with scruff that it took me a second when I see him with it, and 2. Jason seemed like he was so over the whole 90210 thing that I just figured he wouldnt have been in a commercial like this. Hehe. But I think they all look pretty good for their age, esp. Jennie, regardless. And I love the look the guys give each other at the end; so Dylan and Brandon haha.

Edited on 08/12/2012 2:09pm

johnmarlena422

[4]Aug 12, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

No prob! I was watching something, the Olympics I think, and saw it. I was like oh wow! I should put this up for JohnMarlena so she can see it too hehe. And then I just made a thread for it in case anyone else wanted to see it too. I think most of the old BH90210 fans are gone though. He11, most of the 90210 ones are gone LOL. Anyway, referring to the guys' looks, its interesting but Im actually the complete opposite haha. Luke Perry popped out and I was like "Oh Luke Perry!" and then Jason popped out and it took me a second to realize who he was. But I think it could be because 1. Im so used to not seeing Jason with scruff that it took me a second when I see him with it, and 2. Jason seemed like he was so over the whole 90210 thing that I just figured he wouldnt have been in a commercial like this. Hehe. But I think they all look pretty good for their age, esp. Jennie, regardless. And I love the look the guys give each other at the end; so Dylan and Brandon haha.

Oh yeah, I definitely still recognized Luke, it's just that it's been so long since I've seen him that I was a bit taken aback where as Jason I still see on tv quite frequently in smaller guest roles and he had a lot of scruff on Scoundrals so I was already used to seeing that haha but I do think they both look really good for their age and I've always been one of those girls that think a lot of guys get sexier with age haha PJ is a great example because I thought he looked much better on OTH than he did on BH90210, even though he looked great on both. Also, loved the expression on their faces at the end as if to say "is this a 'I choose me' all over again?? Ohh crap" lol

stellarchick86

[5]Aug 13, 2012

Hahaha. And yeah, I pretty much agree about guys looking better with age thing. Most of the male celebs that I practically drool over are in their 40s by now LOL

Edited on 08/13/2012 12:38am

johnmarlena422

[6]Aug 13, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Hahaha. And yeah, I pretty much agree about guys looking better with age thing. Most of the male celebs that I practically drool over are in their 40s by now LOL

Haha yeah my mom always calls me crazy for the older guys on soaps that I go on about she's like "stop that! No girl your age should be attracted to an old man like him" but in reality they're not that old lol

There's a lot of very physically good looking younger guys but for some reason the older ones just carry the whole sex appeal thing way better haha

stellarchick86

[7]Aug 13, 2012
    Definitely. Plus they don have that whole "baby face" thing going on anymore. Plus the maturity, which is a big one.

johnmarlena422

[8]Aug 13, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Definitely. Plus they don have that whole "baby face" thing going on anymore. Plus the maturity, which is a big one.

Definitely agree on both accounts. Even the most gorgeous man on the planet becomes instantly unattractive to me when he acts like he's still awaiting puberty lol

Kinda reminds me of on Friends with Monica and Richard, which I gotta be honest I found rather gross myself but more so because he was her dad's best friend, anyways point being how all the younger guys couldn't believe all the girls were attracted to him. When Ross was all "Dr. Burke is sexy?!" and all three girls answer at the same time "Ohh god yes!!" the expression on Ross's face nearly had me on the floor haha

stellarchick86

[9]Aug 13, 2012
    Hahaha. Yeah, I dont blame them. Tom Selleck is pretty attractive for an older man, and he was way more mature than Ross and Chandler. But it would gross me out about the whole Dad's-best-friend thing too. I love when they finally decide to come clean to R/M's parents and Jack comes in and goes "found it"! regarding a baseball bat and Ross is like "let me go ahead and take that for you, Dad" and walks out with it haha

johnmarlena422

[10]Aug 13, 2012
    Yeah he is pretty sexy, it's just the fact that she grew up with him as kind of a live in uncle that gave me that ick factor haha

lmao at the bat scene yeah that was just all kinds of awesome haha

As much as I love him though Chandler has got to be hands down the most immature out of all of them lol

stellarchick86

[11]Aug 14, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah he is pretty sexy, it's just the fact that she grew up with him as kind of a live in uncle that gave me that ick factor haha. As much as I love him though Chandler has got to be hands down the most immature out of all of them lol

Oh yeah, definitely agree on both counts!

thec0mebackman

[12]Aug 29, 2012
    • level: 15
    loved the commercials. Jennie Garth looks incredible. "i choose jeans. all of them" and that little girl, "she's not new!!" LMAO