TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

I wish I was gay

johnmarlena422

[41]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 16
    lol and this is why Harry needs to come back so he and Liam can walk around side by side and shirtless all day long ;-)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[42]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 32
    Lol! I completely agree with you guys. And I never thought Lowdnes had a bad body so I dont know why they dont show it more...I guess they just try to focus too much on Annalynne or something.

johnmarlena422

[43]Dec 26, 2011
    Yeah, I always knew she had a great figure, she's just been kept more clothed than the rest so it's harder to tell. I remember even in the season two premiere when Naomi and Silver were in skimpy little numbers, Ade was in a full one piece with cover bottoms, though I think that was mainly because she was supposed to have just had a child so showing off a body like hers would be a little strange lol

stellarchick86

[44]Dec 26, 2011
    ^Oh yeah, that could be why. Lowdnes didnt have the extra weight so maybe it would seem strange or something. IDK really.

johnmarlena422

[45]Dec 26, 2011
    Yeah, It definitely would be weird having her work off that pregnancy weight so fast but I'm not sure if the execs are that clever lol

stellarchick86

[46]Dec 26, 2011
    Yeah, good point. I am surprised that they even remember the characters' names at this point lol

johnmarlena422

[47]Dec 26, 2011
    Lol exactly haha

thec0mebackman

[48]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 15
    haha^. have you girls checked out the actors' Twitter accounts? i did it for the first time today out of boredom. the cast are good friends. Stroup and Shenae are practically bff's in real life. random info i know, i was that bored

johnmarlena422

[49]Dec 27, 2011
    I rarely go on twitter but yeah they've always seemed pretty close. SG and JS were actually interviewed back in season one about what it's like being best friends both on and off screen lol

thec0mebackman

[50]Dec 29, 2011
    ^ oh nice. that's pretty neat how actors become good friends because of a tv show. and how is Lowndes doing musically? does she have a CD coming out?

johnmarlena422

[51]Dec 29, 2011
    She's doing good, not sure when her CD will be coming out but her new video for "nothing like this" comes out in january so definitely can't wait for that. What I find so interesting about her is that she has been funding all of this herself. Every single, every video, studio time and all has come directly out of her pocket. She says she's doing it that way because she doesn't wanna be tied down to a label that gets to make all the choices and call all the shots on her music and life and this way she gets to keep her own creative direction on what she wants for her music.

thec0mebackman

[52]Dec 29, 2011
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    She's doing good, not sure when her CD will be coming out but her new video for "nothing like this" comes out in january so definitely can't wait for that. What I find so interesting about her is that she has been funding all of this herself. Every single, every video, studio time and all has come directly out of her pocket. She says she's doing it that way because she doesn't wanna be tied down to a label that gets to make all the choices and call all the shots on her music and life and this way she gets to keep her own creative direction on what she wants for her music.

O_O my love for Lowndes went from this [______] to about thiiiiis [__________________________________________________] big. that is unreal. inspirational much? Lowndes, you are something else. i am a fan, that's for sure.

johnmarlena422

[53]Dec 29, 2011
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

O_O my love for Lowndes went from this [______] to about thiiiiis [__________________________________________________] big. that is unreal. inspirational much? Lowndes, you are something else. i am a fan, that's for sure.

I know right?? JL has always been an inspiration to me. She doesn't just sit around dreaming her dreams, she makes them happen no matter what it takes and she does it all on her own?? That's just so awesome.

johnmarlena422

[54]Dec 29, 2011
    Comebackman,

If you get a chance I'd love your input on these vids

I know there not from your shows but I always love hearing what ya think

these two are with JL's music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3CZ1EBndNU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDcZYIaMPM

These three are to show the more badass side of daytime and how it's not all bout relationships haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBfCwsvfGQ (for some reason this one got cut off at the end when I uploaded it so it only shows 3 quarters of the whole vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VWOQX_G6n8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOdN30OW7_c (warning: someone gets shot in the head in this one lol and there's also one of my favorite quotes : " You can fake being human so well, I think you fool yourself..You go after people because you are dead inside") I'm sure Eva will enjoy this one too since she's a fan of the show hehe

and this one I put because it's the very first video I ever made so you can definitely see the difference haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHX1KFbWuQA
    Plus it'll give ya more of a feel for Ryan Sypek

Anyways, no need to watch them all at once, just whenever you've got some time on your hands, I'd love to hear your thoughts..or rather read them haha

stellarchick86

[55]Dec 29, 2011
    Wow, that is pretty awesome!! That makes her more awesome than I originally thought. I remember watching The Colbert Report and Radiohead was on, saying the same thing, that they made their own label so they can do their own thing creatively without corporate interests (record labels) but Im pretty sure Radiohead has much more money than Ms Lowdnes to do so lol

johnmarlena422

[56]Dec 29, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Wow, that is pretty awesome!! That makes her more awesome than I originally thought. I remember watching The Colbert Report and Radiohead was on, saying the same thing, that they made their own label so they can do their own thing creatively without corporate interests (record labels) but Im pretty sure Radiohead has much more money than Ms Lowdnes to do so lol

Yeah, I was surprised that she had the financial means to do that but I think it's incredible and allows her to be very musically independent.

stellarchick86

[57]Dec 29, 2011
    ^Yep, completely agree, especially since she is just starting out. Most artists will follow what the label wants for their first CD and then once they 'prove themselves' they will be allowed to be more free creatively in the future. But since she is starting out that way from the beginning, it just shows how she wants to be her own person.

johnmarlena422

[58]Dec 29, 2011
    Yeah, and it goes to show in how down to earth she is. Unlike her character, she really doesn't seem like the kind to let the fame get to her head- she's got too strong a foundation in who she is for that, Imo anyway.

stellarchick86

[59]Dec 29, 2011
    ^Yeah, true. Well I wish her the best of luck. Bethany Joy Gallieotti/Lenz from OTH tried to use OTH to get a good singing career going but she hasnt really taken off except for OTH fans so hopefully Lowdnes can break free from that and become successful.

johnmarlena422

[60]Dec 29, 2011
    [QUOTE="stellarchick86"]^Yeah, true. Well I wish her the best of luck. Bethany Joy Gallieotti/Lenz from OTH tried to use OTH to get a good singing career going but she hasnt really taken off except for OTH fans so hopefully Lowdnes can break free from that and become successful. [/QUOTE

Yeah, I love Bethany as well but JL is a little different as she has already been featured on the songs of two other artists as well as her own so she's already had a little success outside of 90210.