90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Official '12-'13 CW Schedule

johnmarlena422

[101]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 16

stellarchick86 wrote:
    I couldnt agree more, Marlena. Austin wasnt my fave, and it also took me a while to warm up to him, but its not like now they are going to focus more on the main characters. They are just bringing in more male characters instead. And the other 3 males have been boring or annoying or MIA this season.

Exactly. If they were doing this in order to give more focus to the main cast then I could deal. I wouldn't be over the moon or anything but I'd be willing to make that sacrifice for the greater good lol But that's not the case so I say what I've been saying - BOOOO TO THE QUACKS IN CHARGE!!!!YelloOh guess we do have a yell smiley after all..I will be using this oftenLaughingLaughingLaughing

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[102]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 32
    Bahahaha. I have a feeling Im going to need to use that emoticon too!! haha. How do you do it?

johnmarlena422

[104]Jul 14, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Bahahaha. I have a feeling Im going to need to use that emoticon too!! haha. How do you do it?

You have to use the full reply screen instead of quick reply/quote or you could do that and then hit preview instead of submit. Once you're on the full reply screen you'll see a smiley face up on the settings bar in between insert image tab and the spell check. Just click on the smiley and a box will pop up with different ones to choose from. I wish they had the evil laugh smiley for all the Silver smack talk I love to do lol Ohh and there's this one smiley holding a picket sign that says "WTF?!" on it while steam shoots out both sides of its head lmao

How did I not know we had a smiley tailor-made for this crap show all this time??

YellYellYellYellYell

Ohh yeah, that lil dude's definitely gonna be my buddy throughout the upcoming season haha

Edited on 07/14/2012 8:21pm
    Edited 2 total times.

stellarchick86

[105]Jul 14, 2012

Yell

Hahaha sweet!! I remember turning my HTML off for some reason, I cant rememeber why, but there was a reason for it. So I didnt have any of the toolbars. Thanks!!! Yes, this will def. come in handy for the next year! hahaWink

johnmarlena422

[106]Jul 15, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Yell

Hahaha sweet!! I remember turning my HTML off for some reason, I cant rememeber why, but there was a reason for it. So I didnt have any of the toolbars. Thanks!!! Yes, this will def. come in handy for the next year! hahaWink

Haha Np

stellarchick86

[107]Jul 15, 2012

WinkHeh

thec0mebackman

[108]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, I read about it a while back but unfortunately I can not agree on this one lol I don't view this as improvement at all. In fact, Austin's been like a breath of fresh air in comparison to the complete tools the other three nincompoops have been turned into. It took me quite a while to warm up to him but I have really grown fond of Austin as of late and am sad to see him go..I know, I didn't see that coming either lol Plus, I still firmly believe that "there's nothing left to do with him" is just the party line considering he's being replaced by three more male actors. To boot, I think it makes little to no sense to write him out so suddenly when Ade's SL is still so up in the air. Sorry to be the disagreeing stick in the mud once again but that's just my .02 lol

lol no need to be sorry, disagreements are needed here and there! honestly, i assumed that by axing him they would focus on the main cast, but of course, i read that they hired new people. WTF? i totally take back what i said about Austin. wow how could i possibly think they would only focus on the main cast only? i am a FOOL i tell ya a FOOL to think that that could happen. HA, of course not. this reminds me of Ethan, "nothing to do with him" hmm i don't know about that. well i'm cool with new people, they need some every season but after Raj, Ivy, Teddy, Oscar, etc etc and the rest of those sh*tty ass extras, i'm a little anxious every time there is a new character introduced. and what about PJ? i don't want new people to be honest.
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I couldnt agree more, Marlena. Austin wasnt my fave, and it also took me a while to warm up to him, but its not like now they are going to focus more on the main characters. They are just bringing in more male characters instead. And the other 3 males have been boring or annoying or MIA this season.

i'm more disappointed with how they've destroyed Liam. my favorite male character is no more. i actually don't have one anymore....the only characters i like are Annie and Ade. they've got a LOT of repairing to do for season 5 lol i hope they read our complaints and take these into consideration. Y

stellarchick86

[109]Jul 17, 2012
    Yeah, I can agree with that. Liam was def. destroyed this season. Navid was destroyed for me last season. Dixon didnt really do anything to annoy me until he just left Ade like that all of a sudden. I get that Tristan needed to leave, but he didnt need to drag Ade down with him. Silver was ruined for me last season as well. Naomi...she hasnt really been destroyed for me, but I hope they make her better. And Ade and Annie are cool, as youve said.

johnmarlena422

[110]Jul 18, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:

lol no need to be sorry, disagreements are needed here and there! honestly, i assumed that by axing him they would focus on the main cast, but of course, i read that they hired new people. WTF? i totally take back what i said about Austin. wow how could i possibly think they would only focus on the main cast only? i am a FOOL i tell ya a FOOL to think that that could happen. HA, of course not. this reminds me of Ethan, "nothing to do with him" hmm i don't know about that. well i'm cool with new people, they need some every season but after Raj, Ivy, Teddy, Oscar, etc etc and the rest of those sh*tty ass extras, i'm a little anxious every time there is a new character introduced. and what about PJ? i don't want new people to be honest.

Yeah, if they were axing Austin for the purpose of focusing in on the main cast then that's fine but sadly that's not the case and I really really don't wanna see any more tools brought on when we've already got so many lol

johnmarlena422

[111]Jul 18, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah, I can agree with that. Liam was def. destroyed this season. Navid was destroyed for me last season. Dixon didnt really do anything to annoy me until he just left Ade like that all of a sudden. I get that Tristan needed to leave, but he didnt need to drag Ade down with him. Silver was ruined for me last season as well. Naomi...she hasnt really been destroyed for me, but I hope they make her better. And Ade and Annie are cool, as youve said.

Agreed. All three guys are total tools. Navid's the king tool and Liam/Dixon are his prince stooges haha

stellarchick86

[112]Jul 20, 2012
    Hahaha. Totally. And Silver thinks shes a queen anyway so just get them two together, get them to shut up, and move on haha

johnmarlena422

[113]Jul 20, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha. Totally. And Silver thinks shes a queen anyway so just get them two together, get them to shut up, and move on haha

Yeah, that's for damn sure but I still don't want them together. Besides, even when they are together they still don't shut up haha

stellarchick86

[114]Jul 20, 2012
    Yeah...true. I just hate all the "oh we are such an EPIC couple that we cant just be together because we have to annoy everyone by dancing around each other and treating each other like crap first" stuff.

johnmarlena422

[115]Jul 21, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah...true. I just hate all the "oh we are such an EPIC couple that we cant just be together because we have to annoy everyone by dancing around each other and treating each other like crap first" stuff.

I know right. I hope they both choke on their love lol

stellarchick86

[116]Jul 21, 2012
    Hahah exactly!!

johnmarlena422

[117]Jul 21, 2012