90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Official Episode Discussion-4x09-"A Thousand Words"

Do you like where Annie's storyline is heading?

johnmarlena422

[41]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 16
    I agree about Annie.
    I don't think it was wrong because it wasn't something that would directly impact Silver in any way, shape, or form and to be quite honest I was actually proud of Annie for lying LOL I know that sounds bad but I'm just really sick of Silver always putting her nose where it doesn't belong..It's ANNIE'S life and look what Silver's help has already done to Navid and Teddy..Yeah Annie does not need that kind of help lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[42]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 32
    Hahah. The extent of your hatred for Silver always cracks me up. I do agree though.

Id like to see a SL where Silver gets judgy, for a lack of a better term, but its about something that actually affects her, and no one really seems to care to do anything about it. Like maybe a boss says something that can be construed as sexual harrassment but when she tells HR about it or whatever they just kind of say 'I dont think thats enough to press charges' and everyone else in the group thinks shes being overdramatic too. So we get to see it personally affect her because of lets say Liam sexually harassed Annie or something, then shed get up in Liams face, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, it could be interesting to see how it goes..Just a thought.

johnmarlena422

[43]Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah, I know I do tend to go to extreme measures with my Silver hatred lol I think in part because I've been in Ade's shoes..Not the crazy pill switcheroo part obviously lol but the cheating dirty best friend part and also because Silver used to be one of my favorite characters so now I just seem to hold her to much higher standards- whether that's fair or not lmao It's really sad because there are times where I see a glimmer of the old Silver that I loved but then she says or does something to make me hate her again lol

thec0mebackman

[44]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 15
    Stellar: oh absolultely, this episode does not compare to the season 1 stuff. lol. but compared to the other season 4 epis..... this one takes the cake. there was drama after drama and it kept me in shock all throughout the epi.and you're very right about Annie. she had to do what she had to do. it's not like Silver told anyone when she was having an affair with Navid. did Nae and Annie bust her as$ for that? nope. Silver the Saint was forgiven. i will get mad though if Silver and Nae shun Annie once again. i have a feeling when the truth comes out about Annie, the group will alienate her and Ade will be the one who's there for her. hopefully that doesn't happen. btw Stellar i think you meant Pstrick, not Richard. lmao!

Marlena: hahaha i totally agree and you're absolutely right about Silver helping others because that turns to utter failure. Marlena i think you've also influenced me on the Silver hate ship because right now i cannot stand her character LOL they've totally wrecked Silver's character and they keep jamming it down our throats! we get it. she is the most hypocritical, judgmental, nosy little girl the show has had. so quit making her that way! i miss the unique Silver who doesn't give a crap. the season 1 Silver would have NEVER stepped foot inside Naomi's mansion. hell, season 1 Silver would never have betrayed Annie in season 2 and went inside the Beach Club with Naomi + Ade.

stellarchick86

[45]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 32
    Oh...Whoops! LOL I dont know why I keep thinking his name is Richard...haha. Anyway, I agree. I think Marlena has influenced me regarding the Silver hate too haha. And I also agree about how they are making her more judgy/nosey as the series keeps going where as in the beginning she always stuck to whatever it is that she wanted to do and didnt care what everyone else does.

johnmarlena422

[46]Nov 24, 2011
    Haha well I'm glad to influence the Silver hate and Adrianna love as always haha