90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Official QUESTIONS thread!

  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [1]Mar 18, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Just figured we need one by now so the forum doesnt get filled up with threads that can be answered in a sentence like "what song was that?" or "whos the actor playing so and so?" that doesnt really need a whole thread. I figured someone would make it by now but I guess not. The forums ok for now but it used to be pretty bad and once the show gets rolling again more threads will come so. Adelette if you could pin this, thatd be awesome. Thanks! =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kikimarie593

    kikimarie593

    [2]Mar 18, 2009
    • member since: 07/30/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,540

    Awesome! We definitely needed one of these threads!

    Okay, I have a question. I've never watched the original show, so I'm confused by one thing. What is the family situation with Silver/Kelly/David and whoever else? Silver and Kelly are sisters, but they have different last names. So are they half sisters or something? I'm just completely lost about that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WBer89

    WBer89

    [3]Mar 18, 2009
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 874
    kikimarie593 wrote:

    Awesome! We definitely needed one of these threads!

    Okay, I have a question. I've never watched the original show, so I'm confused by one thing. What is the family situation with Silver/Kelly/David and whoever else? Silver and Kelly are sisters, but they have different last names. So are they half sisters or something? I'm just completely lost about that.



    Kelly's mom Jackie Taylor married David's dad Mel Silver. They had a daughter together called Erin Silver. Thus, Silver is Kelly's half-sister and David's half-sister too. Jackie and Mel are not together anymore because Mel is a manwhore and always cheated on her so they broke up, which is why Silver only lived with her mom in the beginning of the new show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kikimarie593

    kikimarie593

    [4]Mar 18, 2009
    • member since: 07/30/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,540
    WBer89 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

    Awesome! We definitely needed one of these threads!

    Okay, I have a question. I've never watched the original show, so I'm confused by one thing. What is the family situation with Silver/Kelly/David and whoever else? Silver and Kelly are sisters, but they have different last names. So are they half sisters or something? I'm just completely lost about that.

    Kelly's mom Jackie Taylor married David's dad Mel Silver. They had a daughter together called Erin Silver. Thus, Silver is Kelly's half-sister and David's half-sister too. Jackie and Mel are not together anymore because Mel is a manwhore and always cheated on her so they broke up, which is why Silver only lived with her mom in the beginning of the new show.

    Thanks! That makes a lot of sense now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [5]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    who is currently living in the Walsh house? do you think we'll ever see it?

    and shouldnt Annie be a little bit older than everyone since Harry is only a few years older than Kelly and Annie and Silver are the same age? I guess Harry couldve had her at a young age but idk its something that confused me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of detroitpiston24

    detroitpiston24

    [7]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 12/13/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 177
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    who is currently living in the Walsh house? do you think we'll ever see it?

    and shouldnt Annie be a little bit older than everyone since Harry is only a few years older than Kelly and Annie and Silver are the same age? I guess Harry couldve had her at a young age but idk its something that confused me


    Weren't Steve and Janet living in the Walsh house when BH90210 ended? I guess they still are unless they moved or something. I doubt we'll see the house on this show unless Steve returns.

    And I don't understand why you think Annie should be older, Harry and Debbie probably had her the same year Jackie and Mel had Silver.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [8]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^^Exactly. Steve and Janet were living in there when it ended so unless Steve comes back or something we probably wont see it. But like a few people mentioned before, Ethans house looks an awful lot like that house! We probably wont get any mention of it in any way.

    I remember Jackie saying that she was just turning 40 or in her early 40s when she did that photoshoot with Kelly and Erin when Erin was around 2 or 3 in season 4 or 5 (when Kelly was making a big deal saying that Erins 2 and its too late for her to be awake and yada yada). It was around the time Kelly wanted to do modeling, so I guess itd be season 4. So I think now that Silver is a teenage, Jackie is supposed to be in her 50s at least and theres no way Debbie is that old. So yeah, I think HugzxNxKissesxo is right, its definetely a continuity issue!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of detroitpiston24

    detroitpiston24

    [9]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 12/13/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 177
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^^Exactly. Steve and Janet were living in there when it ended so unless Steve comes back or something we probably wont see it. But like a few people mentioned before, Ethans house looks an awful lot like that house! We probably wont get any mention of it in any way.

    I remember Jackie saying that she was just turning 40 or in her early 40s when she did that photoshoot with Kelly and Erin when Erin was around 2 or 3 in season 4 or 5 (when Kelly was making a big deal saying that Erins 2 and its too late for her to be awake and yada yada). It was around the time Kelly wanted to do modeling, so I guess itd be season 4. So I think now that Silver is a teenage, Jackie is supposed to be in her 50s at least and theres no way Debbie is that old. So yeah, I think HugzxNxKissesxo is right, its definetely a continuity issue!



    I don't see how it's an issue, Debbie and Harry could have had Annie in their early 20's.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [10]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    detroitpiston24 wrote:
    Debbie and Harry could have had Annie in their early 20's.


    Yeah, I guess thats true. I dont know, they never did ages/birthdays right in the original anyway so youre probably right, they are just younger than Jackie or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HugzxNxKissesxo

    HugzxNxKissesxo

    [11]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,929
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    detroitpiston24 wrote:
    Debbie and Harry could have had Annie in their early 20's.


    Yeah, I guess thats true. I dont know, they never did ages/birthdays right in the original anyway so youre probably right, they are just younger than Jackie or something.


    but Harry is only supposed to be a few years older than Kelly and Kelly was like 16 or 17 when Silver was born and i thought Harry went to college right after high school so i guess its possible that he had Annie in his 20s but maybe then its Silver who should be older?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WBer89

    WBer89

    [12]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 874
    Maybe Harry and Debbie had Annie while still in college? I mean, look at Haley and Nathan on One Tree Hill. If that doesn't go beyond believability, then what does?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [13]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    but Harry is only supposed to be a few years older than Kelly and Kelly was like 16 or 17 when Silver was born and i thought Harry went to college right after high school so i guess its possible that he had Annie in his 20s but maybe then its Silver who should be older?


    Oh yeah youre right. I forgot that Harry and Kelly knew eachother back in the day...Hmm...Ok lets think about it this way:

    I got the impression he had Sean when he was 18 or 19 at the oldest and Seans supposed to be what- 22/23? So 18+23=40 or 41 that Harry is now. Debbie is probably around 36-38 range, and Kellys supposed to be what like 32-34? So basically Harry would be about 7-8 years older than Kelly, so if we're supposed to assume he met Kelly when she was 16 or 17 then Harry wouldve been 22-23 at the time. Im horrible at math, so maybe thats it, but does this sound plausible to anyone? lol Its probably a continuity error.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WBer89

    WBer89

    [14]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 874
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    but Harry is only supposed to be a few years older than Kelly and Kelly was like 16 or 17 when Silver was born and i thought Harry went to college right after high school so i guess its possible that he had Annie in his 20s but maybe then its Silver who should be older?


    Oh yeah youre right. I forgot that Harry and Kelly knew eachother back in the day...Hmm...Ok lets think about it this way:

    I got the impression he had Sean when he was 18 or 19 at the oldest and Seans supposed to be what- 22/23? So 18+23=40 or 41 that Harry is now. Debbie is probably around 36-38 range, and Kellys supposed to be what like 32-34? So basically Harry would be about 7-8 years older than Kelly, so if we're supposed to assume he met Kelly when she was 16 or 17 then Harry wouldve been 22-23 at the time. Im horrible at math, so maybe thats it, but does this sound plausible to anyone? lol Its probably a continuity error.



    You're right. It definitely looks like they messed up, which is yet another reason as to why I still think Hannah should have been the lead. There's no way that people could have possibly hated her more than Annie and there would have been good continuity plus REAL alumni through Andrea and hence Brenda and the others wouldn't look so out of place on this show... but I digress. They definitely messed up though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of txgirl75

    txgirl75

    [15]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,774
    WBer89 wrote:
    Maybe Harry and Debbie had Annie while still in college? I mean, look at Haley and Nathan on One Tree Hill. If that doesn't go beyond believability, then what does?
    you got a good point there. Alot of couple meet in college and drop out and get married and have kids. Maybe that's what Harry and Debbie did. I'm sorry Every time i see Lori Laughlin I see Becky on Full House. Even though this season is almost over she's still Becky to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of txgirl75

    txgirl75

    [16]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,774
    Oh yeah I forgot about Sean. He have to be alot older then Kelly he is i real life anyway lol. I don't know guess the writers didn't think that one through. It's kinda funny watch the old 90210 with Erin around thinking there's a little Annie and Noomi running around. Same thing with Naomi's mom Naomi has an older sister boy there's alot of stuff that don't make sense if you think about it. I forgot the mother's name but her Harry would have met in college and had a son then give him away. They would have had to broken up real fast and gotten together with their spouses.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WBer89

    WBer89

    [17]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 874
    txgirl75 wrote:
    WBer89 wrote:
    Maybe Harry and Debbie had Annie while still in college? I mean, look at Haley and Nathan on One Tree Hill. If that doesn't go beyond believability, then what does?
    you got a good point there. Alot of couple meet in college and drop out and get married and have kids. Maybe that's what Harry and Debbie did. I'm sorry Every time i see Lori Laughlin I see Becky on Full House. Even though this season is almost over she's still Becky to me.


    Haha for me it's the opposite. Every time I see Full House now I think of Debbie. Although, is it just me or does Lori Loughlin always look kind of....angry?...when she's on the screen on 90210? Most of the time to me it kinda looks like she's thinking "I can't believe my career has come down to this crap."
    Edited on 04/07/2009 3:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sheerwill

    sheerwill

    [18]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 12/12/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 750

    I don't think it's a continuity error. Harry got Tracy pregnant while they were still in high school. He and Debbie had Annie some 5-6 years later when he was in his early 20s. Silver was born when Kelly was about 17, which would make Harry about 5 years older than Kelly. Nothing far fetched about that. It's already been mentioned earlier this season that Harry's older when they showed the photograph of Harry and Kelly from back in the day. They knew each other because they supposedly grew up as neighbors.

    I think people are being way too nitpicky about this.

    Edited on 04/07/2009 3:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of detroitpiston24

    detroitpiston24

    [19]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 12/13/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 177
    sheerwill wrote:

    I don't think it's a continuity error. Harry got Tracy pregnant while they were still in high school. He and Debbie had Annie some 5-6 years later when he was in his early 20s. Silver was born when Kelly was about 17, which would make Harry about 5 years older than Kelly. Nothing far fetched about that. It's already been mentioned earlier this season that Harry's older when they showed the photograph of Harry and Kelly from back in the day. They knew each other because they supposedly grew up as neighbors.

    I think people are being way too nitpicky about this.



    Amen!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of txgirl75

    txgirl75

    [20]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,774
    WBer89 wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:
    WBer89 wrote:
    Maybe Harry and Debbie had Annie while still in college? I mean, look at Haley and Nathan on One Tree Hill. If that doesn't go beyond believability, then what does?
    you got a good point there. Alot of couple meet in college and drop out and get married and have kids. Maybe that's what Harry and Debbie did. I'm sorry Every time i see Lori Laughlin I see Becky on Full House. Even though this season is almost over she's still Becky to me.


    Haha for me it's the opposite. Every time I see Full House now I think of Debbie. Although, is it just me or does Lori Loughlin always look kind of....angry?...when she's on the screen on 90210? Most of the time to me it kinda looks like she's thinking "I can't believe my career has come down to this crap."
    On full house she was more happy and perky I think Dan said one time. I enjoyed her more on tonights episode then i have all season. She does seem more uptight on 90210. Gotta love her though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.