90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Official QUESTIONS thread!

stellarchick86

[21]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 32
    ^^We're not TRYING to be nit-picky, we're just trying to understand whats going on, whether it is a continuity error or we just dont understand the math involved, to answer Kiki's question. Are we not allowed to answer questions anymore? I didnt hear/know that Tracy got pregnant back in high school, so that explains the difference between Sean and Annie so much. I thought she did right out of high school but he wanted to go to college and probably met Debbie so she decided to give him up for adoption because she probably wanted the same and met Naomis dad really soon after (had to have been soon because of Naomis sister). Whatever, who cares.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheerwill

[22]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 8

I think Harry got Tracy pregnant either during or right after high school. Harry thought she was going to get an abortion, but she didn't and instead gave their son up for adoption. Harry was unaware of this until Tracy told him earlier in the season. In any case, whether Harry is 5 years or 10 years older than Kelly, they grew up together as neighbors and I don't see why it's not plausible for Annie and Silver to be the same age.

It wouldn't suprise me if Ryan turns out to Harry and Tracy's real son. Sinclair said something about reexploring that storyline in a later season and given Ryan's age (~23) it would totally make sense.

A real continuity error is what they've done with Dylan. First they made it seem like Sammy knows his dad and has been missing him, then they revealed that Dylan hasn't been around since Sammy was a few months old, which would make it impossible for Sammy to have any recollection of him. Another error was Kelly mentioned earlier in the season that Sammy is 5 years old and in tonights episode it was mentioned that he's 4.

Edited on 04/08/2009 12:44am
    Edited 2 total times.

stellarchick86

[23]Apr 8, 2009
    sheerwill wrote:
    I think Harry got Tracy pregnant either during or right after high school. Harry thought she was going to get an abortion, but she didn't and instead gave their son up for adoption. Harry was unaware of this until Tracy told him earlier in the season. In any case, whether Harry is 5 years or 10 years older than Kelly, they grew up together as neighbors and I don't see why it's not plausible for Annie and Silver to be the same age

Well when I brought it up, it wasnt because it was weird of them being neighbors or whatever because he could be only a year older than Kelly or 50 years older than Kelly and still be a neighbor. I got the impression they hung out alot and maybe even went out a few times. I was picturing someone like Jake from s2 showing up again after all these years, that type of scenario. So for Harry to be 22/23 and Kelly to be 16/17 thats extremly squicky. But if they are just supposed to be neighbors, than hey that works for me and it sort of ties in with what I was asking in the first place.

sheerwill wrote:
    It wouldn't suprise me if Ryan turns out to Harry and Tracy's real son. Sinclair said something about reexploring that storyline in a later season and given Ryan's age (~23) it would totally make sense.

I would love that. I love any kind of revelation like that, that you arent expecting (like Lindsay in The OC though we knew before everyone else did) and thatd be great for this show. I just cant see Ryan as 23, its just not plausible lol. Im going to be 23 in a week and next to him I look like a HS kid. So I hope they do this because it would sort of excuse the age thing a bit ya know plus like I said they need something dramatic like that on this show.
    sheerwill wrote:
    A real continuity error is what they've done with Dylan. First they made it seem like Sammy knows his dad and has been missing him, then they revealed that Dylan hasn't been around since Sammy was a few months old, which would make it impossible for Sammy to have any recollection of him. Another error was Kelly mentioned earlier in the season that Sammy is 5 years old and in tonights episode it was mentioned that he's 4.

I have noticed the 4/5 thing but I never take ages 100% on ANY show because they can never keep track of anything. But the Dylan thing is interesting. I always just figured he hadnt seen him since he was little (the 2nd option) since Dylans "doing charity work" but I dont know. Are we supposed to assume she took Sammy with her when she "went to go see Dylan" in the middle of this season? I dont know, I think they just keep the Dylan flame alive to tie it back to the original and JUST IN CASE LP decides to show up, but they have no idea what they are doing storyline-wise lol.

sheerwill

[24]Apr 8, 2009

The funny thing is Ryan is only like 24 in real life, lol. It's the beard...

Yeah, Kelly took Sammy with her when she went to see Dylan. Tonight's actually the first time we've seen Sammy in like 10 episodes, lol.

Edited on 04/08/2009 1:08am

stellarchick86

[25]Apr 8, 2009
    sheerwill wrote:
    The funny thing is Ryan is only like 24 in real life, lol. It's the beard...Yeah, Kelly took Sammy with her when she went to see Dylan. Tonight's actually the first time we've seen Sammy in like 10 episodes, lol

Wow, thats crazy to me. I wouldve said late 20s at the earliest. And yeah so I guess Sammy does know who his dad is so if they keep making it sound like Kelly has never told/shown Sammy who he is than thatd really be a continuity issue but as of right now I dont have much to say with what they did in the past. And yeah I like when people have kids but they are not in the forefront. They need to do that with Jamie on One Tree Hill, I dont even care if its not realistic lol.

On a sidenote, I think Ive been watching 90210-related stuff too much because I watched this episode, then came on here to talk about it, and then I watched 'The Camping Trip' from the original 90210 before I went to bed. So I had this dream that everyone from the old show was on the new one and it was like a reunion type thing where they had actual lines but there wasnt big plots. I cant describe it lol. The only people who didnt show was Shannen (I dont know why) and Gabrielle. But Luke, Ian, Jason, Jennie, Tori and Brian were there. I think Im going crazy lol.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[26]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    ^^yeah i agree about Sammy he's not the main focus on 90210 and neither is Jamie on OTH (that kid was cute in the beginning but now..not so much but i'll save that for the OTH forums lol)

stellarchick86

[27]Apr 9, 2009
    Alright so moving on from the whole age thing...

Does anyone know how many episodes we have left? Theres only one more episode pinned up top but surely that cant be the season finale is it?

ilovee90210

[28]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    sheerwill wrote:

I don't think it's a continuity error. Harry got Tracy pregnant while they were still in high school. He and Debbie had Annie some 5-6 years later when he was in his early 20s. Silver was born when Kelly was about 17, which would make Harry about 5 years older than Kelly. Nothing far fetched about that. It's already been mentioned earlier this season that Harry's older when they showed the photograph of Harry and Kelly from back in the day. They knew each other because they supposedly grew up as neighbors.

I think people are being way too nitpicky about this.

what episode was that? i dont remember it

txgirl75

[29]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 23
    ilovee90210 wrote:
    sheerwill wrote:

I don't think it's a continuity error. Harry got Tracy pregnant while they were still in high school. He and Debbie had Annie some 5-6 years later when he was in his early 20s. Silver was born when Kelly was about 17, which would make Harry about 5 years older than Kelly. Nothing far fetched about that. It's already been mentioned earlier this season that Harry's older when they showed the photograph of Harry and Kelly from back in the day. They knew each other because they supposedly grew up as neighbors.

I think people are being way too nitpicky about this.

what episode was that? i dont remember it
    season premire.

WBer89

[30]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 54
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Does anyone know how many episodes we have left? Theres only one more episode pinned up top but surely that cant be the season finale is it?

There are 6 episodes left.

stellarchick86

[31]Apr 11, 2009
    Thank you, WBer Thats a lot more than I thought. I thought itd be like 2-3, especially with the whole Annie/Dixon SL I thought theyd try to have a cliffhanger there but I dont know how much of a cliffhanger its going to be with 6 more left to explain.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[32]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 16
    ^hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised

nellyg619

[33]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 17
    hey, in love me or leave me, does any1 know wht the song was which was playin when ade and navid were breaking up......and then silver was left in the middle of the hallway by dixon??? thanks

alirk

[34]May 21, 2009
    • level: 22
    Anyone think they'll explore the Ethan/Silver possible pairing?

detroitpiston24

[35]May 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    alirk wrote:

No(thank God!).

sheerwill

[36]May 21, 2009

alirk wrote:

I wish they did, but he's leaving the show.

alirk

[37]May 22, 2009
    • level: 22

detroitpiston24 wrote:
    alirk wrote:
    No(thank God!).

Really? I think they'd make a cute couple...

stellarchick86

[38]May 23, 2009
    Im not as gung-ho about S/E as a lot of people but I do like them better than S/D (or at least at this point since Dixons just been annoying me the past couple of episodes) and even A/E. But if Ethans leaving than the whole thing is a mute point anyway so (though it wouldve been interesting!).

dreamer4ever88

[39]May 24, 2009
    • level: 12
    nellyg619 wrote:
    hey, in love me or leave me, does any1 know wht the song was which was playin when ade and navid were breaking up......and then silver was left in the middle of the hallway by dixon??? thanks

"Hometown Glory" by Adele.

txgirl75

[40]May 27, 2009
    • level: 23
    Does anybody know if they are going to show reruns of 90210 during the summer?