90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Official QUESTIONS thread!

stellarchick86

[101]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 32
    I dont know about Kevin Smith, but yeah she and Alyssa Milano had problems, I think they both wanted to be in the spotlight too much. I get the impression with Shannen that she needs to a lot of small projects rather than a few big projects otherwise she gets bored and may take it out on coworkers. *shrugs* I really dont know..thats all I know lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[102]Nov 20, 2010
    • level: 5
    Could be anything I suppose... lol... tv/movie stars are so spoiled

alirk

[103]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 22

Hasanyone else been really annoyed by Silver's hair lately? I really don't like it that short...

stellarchick86

[104]Nov 30, 2010
    ^^Haahhaa. I dont really care for it, but I wouldnt say Im annoyed by it. I really liked how it was in s2. It took me a while to warm up to it, but then I started liking it more than s1. S1 I like more than s3. I dont see myself warming up to her hair this season as when I warmed up to her hair in s2, it was by this time (December) and here it is December and I still hate it lol

greysanatomy12

[105]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 16

Does anyone else think that the whole Cannon story line is a bit far-fetched?I remember in season 2 that he had a wife.Where was she when Cannondisappeared?And there was a picture of him online suggesting that he was a sex offender.Didn't anybody notice that? How could he possibly be hired when he's using a fake name?Is that even possible?Wouldn't the school have to check where the teacher was before he came to work there?

thec0mebackman

[106]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 15
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

Does anyone else think that the whole Cannon story line is a bit far-fetched?I remember in season 2 that he had a wife.Where was she when Cannondisappeared?And there was a picture of him online suggesting that he was a sex offender.Didn't anybody notice that? How could he possibly be hired when he's using a fake name?Is that even possible?Wouldn't the school have to check where the teacher was before he came to work there?

totally agree. that's exactly what I was thinking about his wife. they divorced, but still though. how the heck did Cannon find the time to meet her? because he ran away from Europe after allegedly raping a student, and then he meets the woman and marries her? a bit too rushed and unlikely. it doesn't seem plausible. i think the writers thought of the Cannon thing last minute, the same with Teddy's sexuality. oh and Annie's hit and run. now that i think about it..... these writers really don't know how to organize their storylines.

marbear691984

[107]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 1
    yeah but shannan pulled the same thing on charmed thats why they replaced her with rose mcgowan she was a drama queen and fighting with holly marie combs and alyssa milano.

stellarchick86

[108]Jan 13, 2011
    Does anyone remember what episode that was where someone has a party and an up-and-coming band (I want to say it was all-girl) come and play and the pool/backyard was HUGE? It was in season 3. I thought it was Naomis 18th birthday episode but Im pretty sure it was further into the season than that because it was when Annie first starts wondering about Charlie and how creepy he is. I could be wrong though. The only person I could think of who it might be would be that girl who was trying to sell drugs in fake designer purses who was like in love with Liam. Any help would be appreciated!

stellarchick86

[109]Jan 20, 2011
    Nobody knows??? JohnMarlena??? LOL

TreeHill_89

[110]Jan 25, 2011
    I missed the first half of episode 1 s3 but who is Oscar? his background?

Russtiie

[111]Jan 26, 2011

Hey all.

Just wanted to post some of my thoughts about the show and hear your feedback...

I have been watching 90210 since the beginning, and am getting more and more frustrated with the character development. There are so many characters that have blown through the show, never to be mentioned again. Then there are developments with characters which suddenly change without explanation to suit with current storylines. I get so frustrated when a character is just removed from the show without detail or acceptable reason. Some include; Harry, Ethan, Kelly, Brenda, Tabitha, Jasper, Jen, Tracy, Charles, Constance, Lila, Gia, Donna etc. Now I know where the show "mentions" some of these characters going too, however it is just so un-reasonable that for example Tracy and Charles Clark wouldn't be around for Jen's baby etc. If the producers can't get the actors to reprise their roles, then have Jen mention in the show "I'm off to see Mom and with the baby" etc. These sorts of ties to loose ends help with continuity.

Also, how can this group of teenagers be living alone? Adrianna, Naomi, Silver and Liam are all living alone now. Sometimes it comes accross as if the writers assume the audience are stupid and don't notice these sort of things. But for me, I always notice, and it drives me crazy when there are holes in the story. It erks me so bad when there isn't a plausible explaination. With Harry, if he is leaving the show, kill him off. He is too main of a character to just have absent. Show the end of a phone call between Annie and Tabitha (without even using Tabitha on camera) just to maintain integrity of the characters etc.

Anyway, that is my frustrations lol. If the show keeps losing characters and not explaining storylines, I will abandon cause. Thoughts anyone?

Russtiie

[112]Jan 26, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Its in Episode 6, and I think its for the record company Ivy's mom works for?

stellarchick86

[113]Jan 26, 2011
    Russtiie wrote:

Hey all.

Just wanted to post some of my thoughts about the show and hear your feedback...

I have been watching 90210 since the beginning, and am getting more and more frustrated with the character development. There are so many characters that have blown through the show, never to be mentioned again. Then there are developments with characters which suddenly change without explanation to suit with current storylines. I get so frustrated when a character is just removed from the show without detail or acceptable reason. Some include; Harry, Ethan, Kelly, Brenda, Tabitha, Jasper, Jen, Tracy, Charles, Constance, Lila, Gia, Donna etc. Now I know where the show "mentions" some of these characters going too, however it is just so un-reasonable that for example Tracy and Charles Clark wouldn't be around for Jen's baby etc. If the producers can't get the actors to reprise their roles, then have Jen mention in the show "I'm off to see Mom and with the baby" etc. These sorts of ties to loose ends help with continuity.

Also, how can this group of teenagers be living alone? Adrianna, Naomi, Silver and Liam are all living alone now. Sometimes it comes accross as if the writers assume the audience are stupid and don't notice these sort of things. But for me, I always notice, and it drives me crazy when there are holes in the story. It erks me so bad when there isn't a plausible explaination. With Harry, if he is leaving the show, kill him off. He is too main of a character to just have absent. Show the end of a phone call between Annie and Tabitha (without even using Tabitha on camera) just to maintain integrity of the characters etc.

Anyway, that is my frustrations lol. If the show keeps losing characters and not explaining storylines, I will abandon cause. Thoughts anyone?

Hi Rusttile- Just mentioned to mention first that this isnt really a question, more of a comment, so if you wanted to make your own thread on this to get people's comments you could've. Okay now that thats out of the way, I have to say I completely agree with you. Thats the main problem with this show, they add in characters to suit the SL and then you never hear from them again. Even if Naomis dads a big scumbucket and doesnt want to be there for her and has another family now, it seemed like her mom wouldve been there for her? Maybe not, I cant remember their relationship that well. I guess we're just supposed to assume that since Naomi has all this money, her parents just assume she will be fine and are too selfish to deal with her. Adriannas mother is the one that I find weird that shes never around since she wanted Adrianns money so badly and Adrianna is famous now. I guess we are just supposed to assume she is around there somewhere. Teddys parents I never expected much out of, Debbie is around, Ivys moms sort of around, so it leaves Harry and Silvers family. Jackie died, but I still say that it is VERY strange that Kelly just up and disappeared. This is why I say that on a future storyline involving Silver, Kelly better be around to help her because its going to be very weird if shes not. I mean her mother just died and her sister is alone and her sister only has her, so it would not make much sense that Kelly would just up and leave her. And her son probably wouldnt want to move and leave, its not like hes a baby who wouldnt know any better. With Harry its also very strange that he is not around to be there for Annie and Dixon, especially Annie since she was such a Daddys girl. I think with this show they are trying to be like One Tree Hill where the parents were very rarely around so that way it frees up the storylines more but people complained even then and at least the parents came back every once in a while or were mentioned. Here they are not. And I wont even get into the fellow classmates or friends of theirs that arent mentioned otherwise I will be here all day but I agree that they need to stop putting in so many characters to only never mention them again.
    Russtiie wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Its in Episode 6, and I think its for the record company Ivy's mom works for?

I looked up the ep on cwtv.com and I just got so frustrated because I had to sit through 5 commercials in a row just to get to the 2nd section and I thought the episode was earlier in the season anyway. Im like if I watch the show, I Tivo it, so why would I sit through commercials now? LOL Once s3 comes out on DVD, Ill watch the season again and then Ill see it. Ive been wanting to watch the show again from the beginning anyway. Thanks though!
    Edited on 01/26/2011 4:07pm

TreeHill_89

[114]Jan 27, 2011
    [QUOTE="stellarchick86"]
    Russtiie wrote:

Hey all.

Hi Rusttile- Just mentioned to mention first that this isnt really a question, more of a comment, so if you wanted to make your own thread on this to get people's comments you could've. Okay now that thats out of the way, I have to say I completely agree with you. Thats the main problem with this show, they add in characters to suit the SL and then you never hear from them again. Even if Naomis dads a big scumbucket and doesnt want to be there for her and has another family now, it seemed like her mom wouldve been there for her? Maybe not, I cant remember their relationship that well. I guess we're just supposed to assume that since Naomi has all this money, her parents just assume she will be fine and are too selfish to deal with her. Adriannas mother is the one that I find weird that shes never around since she wanted Adrianns money so badly and Adrianna is famous now. I guess we are just supposed to assume she is around there somewhere. Teddys parents I never expected much out of, Debbie is around, Ivys moms sort of around, so it leaves Harry and Silvers family. Jackie died, but I still say that it is VERY strange that Kelly just up and disappeared. This is why I say that on a future storyline involving Silver, Kelly better be around to help her because its going to be very weird if shes not. I mean her mother just died and her sister is alone and her sister only has her, so it would not make much sense that Kelly would just up and leave her. And her son probably wouldnt want to move and leave, its not like hes a baby who wouldnt know any better. With Harry its also very strange that he is not around to be there for Annie and Dixon, especially Annie since she was such a Daddys girl. I think with this show they are trying to be like One Tree Hill where the parents were very rarely around so that way it frees up the storylines more but people complained even then and at least the parents came back every once in a while or were mentioned. Here they are not. And I wont even get into the fellow classmates or friends of theirs that arent mentioned otherwise I will be here all day but I agree that they need to stop putting in so many characters to only never mention them again. [QUOTE="Russtiie"][QUOTE="stellarchick86"]Nobody knows??? I agree about the absent parents, at least with OTH it was mentioned why certain parents won't there. For example brooke's parents were in CAL and haley's were travelling but nearly all the parents in this show have disappeared :/

gabi771

[115]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 4

Is there any news on season 4 ?

alirk

[116]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 22

gabi771 wrote:

Is there any news on season 4 ?

I haven't heard anything for sure, but I think it's expected to get picked up

surfguy17

[117]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 6

hey all in episode 3x18 (the enchanted donkey) i was wondering what song is playing when Teddy tells Tripp that he's gay while having beers, then they kiss. Great song in background but not posted anywhere

Edited on 01/22/2012 5:27pm