90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Over this show...

evafan2005

[81]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 18

ahahaha I love it! he doesn't even discuss THIS show anymore! just shows how sad it's become.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[82]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 16
    evafan2005 wrote:

ahahaha I love it! he doesn't even discuss THIS show anymore! just shows how sad it's become.

Haha, well he still gives his .02 on the show but we both have a lot more to say on the other shows..Have you checked out the "anything goes" thread?? It's like opening up the flood gates to the world of PLL/TVD/TSC haha

evafan2005

[83]Feb 7, 2012

I'll def check it out, I love talking about PLL! I've gotten into Grey's Anatomy over the last couple of months too, such a good show. Have you been watching Ringer?

johnmarlena422

[84]Feb 7, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

I'll def check it out, I love talking about PLL! I've gotten into Grey's Anatomy over the last couple of months too, such a good show. Have you been watching Ringer?

I used to watch Grey's but it's kind of lost my interest over the years, especially since the exits of Addison/Izzie/George/Burke..I love the spin-off private practice though. I have been watching the ringer, haven't seen tonight's yet though. I gotta say Siobhan walking right up behind Bridget in the shower and risking it all- Bold move. I do wonder what's gonna happen with the daughter and the teacher she accused of raping her. your thoughts??

evafan2005

[85]Feb 7, 2012

Ahh see, I'm glad Burke is gone. I just never really cared for him. At first I was SO devastated when George left but looking back, I'm kinda glad he's gone. He became an irritating character and I feel like he was ruined. I just can't see him fitting into the current mix of things very well. Izzie however...I'm so upset about her being gone. And the way they wrote her off? Ugh. I really hope Shonda Rhimes accepts Katherine Heigl's olive branch and brings her back. I totally recommend getting back into it, it's still SO good.

As for Ringer, if you thought Siobhan was bold last week, wait until this week. Oh. My. God. This show seriously has me begging for more. i just hope to the TV Gods that it gets renewed for a second season. It's the sole reason I love Tuesdays right now.

evafan2005

[86]Feb 7, 2012

oh and the Juliet/Teacher situation got very very interesting, too. I mean seriously. My jaw dropped.

johnmarlena422

[87]Feb 7, 2012
    Well, I actually was still watching it up until about a month ago and it just kind of became something I watch in the background but doesn't really hold my interest anymore. I've could've done without Burke and George (even though I did like them) but Addison and Izzie were my favorites so that was a real pitfall for me. Idk it just started feeling so repetitive and then once my other shows came back on I had to make a choice cause I was over my dvr recording limit and in comparison to the other shows, Grey's had to go lol I know most people prefer Grey's but I've always been more into Private Practice.

As for Ringer, I feel the exact same way. So excited for tonight's episode, the promo looks awesome!!

evafan2005

[88]Feb 7, 2012

Ohhh you should totally watch Grey's online! Especially the last couple of episodes, really really good!

stellarchick86

[89]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 32
    My friend loves Greys so I started renting s1 discs but after like halfway through s1 I lost interest. Im usually really not one for medical shows (I hate having to hear a bunch of medical terms) and I hate seeing blood and stuff so. I think sometimes about going back but now they have like 10 or 11 seasons or something huge so I feel like eh why bother its going to take forever. My friend lost interest too when Katherine Heigel was booted or whatever but she also doesnt have a dvr and was usually working nights so I think thats why she also stopped.

johnmarlena422

[90]Feb 7, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    My friend loves Greys so I started renting s1 discs but after like halfway through s1 I lost interest. Im usually really not one for medical shows (I hate having to hear a bunch of medical terms) and I hate seeing blood and stuff so. I think sometimes about going back but now they have like 10 or 11 seasons or something huge so I feel like eh why bother its going to take forever. My friend lost interest too when Katherine Heigel was booted or whatever but she also doesnt have a dvr and was usually working nights so I think thats why she also stopped.

Yeah, personally I think Private Practice is a lot better. There's a character on there that reminds me so much of Naomi only she's older and she was also raped and the guy beat her nearly to death and unlike this show, we've actually seen her struggle with it throughout the series. There's actually this really funny scene where there hosting an intervention for a character that's a drug addict and she tells them she'll only stay if they give her drugs and she keeps chanting around the circle screaming "What do we want?? Drugs!! When do we want them?? NOW!!" over and over again about 20 times lmao Anyways, I thought it was funny haha

evafan2005

[91]Feb 7, 2012

Stellar, I totally recommend you go back! I too hate medical dramas, I find them boring and all the blood and such grosses me out to no end. But with Grey's, it's different. It's in the middle of Season 8 right now and here's how my Grey's adventure unfolded: I watched the season 8 premiere and had no clue what was going on....yet I liked it. So I watched some Season 1 eps on hulu and got hooked. I bought the S1 DVD and forgot about it for about six weeks then revisited it and was hooked all over again. I then immediately ordered seasons 2-6 on overstock.com for $14 each and used the $10 off coupon I got in my Desperate Housewives Season 7 DVD to buy Season 7. And then I re-watched season 8 and I'm all caught up now. It's so addicting, I love it!

stellarchick86

[92]Feb 7, 2012
    Johnmarlena: Hahaha!! That is hilarious.

Evafan: Hmm...maybe I will go back then. Ill add that too to my ever-growing list LOL

Does anyone here watch singing/reality shows? I used to watch Am. Idol until Simon left and I lost interest. Then I watched The X Factor but even though I liked it, it didnt do it that much for me. So I had heard a lot about 'The Voice' and it premiered the other night so I thought Id give it a try. Its actually pretty interesting. I like that the judges cant see them, because I feel like a lot of times contenstants get through based on their sexuality rather than their voice. Just wondering if you had seen it/watch it too.

evafan2005

[93]Feb 7, 2012

You definitely won't regret it! It's so great....I've gotten my mom and three of my cousins hooked too!

And I watched American Idol up until David Cook won........after that it just felt tired. Never watched X-Factor or The Voice, though I will say the latter does look interesting. I just love how all these shows have to have a male judge, a female judge and a black judge. And one of them usually always has to be mean.

johnmarlena422

[94]Feb 7, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Johnmarlena: Hahaha!! That is hilarious.

Evafan: Hmm...maybe I will go back then. Ill add that too to my ever-growing list LOL

Does anyone here watch singing/reality shows? I used to watch Am. Idol until Simon left and I lost interest. Then I watched The X Factor but even though I liked it, it didnt do it that much for me. So I had heard a lot about 'The Voice' and it premiered the other night so I thought Id give it a try. Its actually pretty interesting. I like that the judges cant see them, because I feel like a lot of times contenstants get through based on their sexuality rather than their voice. Just wondering if you had seen it/watch it too.

I still watch American Idol..Though, it hasn't been the same since Simon left..I had a wee bit tv crush on him too lol There's that masochism rearing it's ugly head again haha I saw the voice commercials but couldn't remember when it was coming on

stellarchick86

[95]Feb 7, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I still watch American Idol..Though, it hasn't been the same since Simon left..I had a wee bit tv crush on him too lol There's that masochism rearing it's ugly head again haha I saw the voice commercials but couldn't remember when it was coming on

Hahaha I am the same way! LOL and yeah it premiered after the super bowl and then its been on a few times this week. Hopefully it gets good. I guess I just stopped watching AI too because J.Lo bugs me, Steve Tyler I like as a musician but as a person Im like...*shrugs* and Randys cool but hes not really enough of a reason to stick around. Plus like Evafan, it just got tired after a while. At least they mixed things up with The X Factor.
    evafan2005 wrote:
    I just love how all these shows have to have a male judge, a female judge and a black judge. And one of them usually always has to be mean.

Yeah, Ive noticed that too. Though I usually like when theres a 'mean' judge because it cracks me up most of the time LOL plus some of them are just too nice and let them through even though they suck (i.e. Paula Abdul LOL)

johnmarlena422

[96]Feb 8, 2012
    Haha yeah I agree. I still love the auditions though because the bad ones are pretty damn funny haha Omg I remember one a long time ago was so bad that Simon was all "That was terrible, really..You know how people say that love is what makes life worth living?? Well that sound is what would make it not worth living so you should really just go home, crawl in a deep dark hole and stay there." Lmao

stellarchick86

[97]Feb 8, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Haha yeah I agree. I still love the auditions though because the bad ones are pretty damn funny haha Omg I remember one a long time ago was so bad that Simon was all "That was terrible, really..You know how people say that love is what makes life worth living?? Well that sound is what would make it not worth living so you should really just go home, crawl in a deep dark hole and stay there." Lmao

LMAO!! OMG!! How do I not remember something as crazy as that?! LMAO

johnmarlena422

[98]Feb 8, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

LMAO!! OMG!! How do I not remember something as crazy as that?! LMAO

Haha Idk it was a long ass time ago but simply too funny for me to forget haha

Tia1225

[99]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 8

Quick, somebody call Brandon Walsh! He can fix anything!! Though I'm not sure even he'd be able to fix this messy 90210 writing, but at least he'd be interesting to watch.Wink

evafan2005

[100]Feb 8, 2012

Ohhhh yeah. Jason Priestley could def. come back and I'd watch just for him. He still looks damn good to me.