90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Season 4 DVD?

  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [21]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha. Yeah, I missed you too Comeback. I think for this show, my fave seasons go in order. But Id also need to re-watch most of s2 and all of s3 to have a firmer opinion on that though. But it doesnt really surprise me considering that its usually how I am with tv shows, even with The OC, that it goes in order. I think only OTH is different for me in that way in that it goes 3-2-1 and then in order.


    Ya know, when the 2nd season first aired I remember being disappointed with it but then when I rewatched it on DVD it was actually better than I thought but if I were to judge the third season by just the first half of it, I'd definitely rank it above S2 but the second half just didn't match up. Still, I really loved the Naomi stuff in beginning S3 so for me it'd probably have to be: 1,3,2,..................................................,4 lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [22]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Yeah, I loved the first half of s3 as well, but then it REALLY went downhill somewhere in the middle of it, where as I dont remember s2 going downhill that much. Maybe Im imagining things? Id need to re-watch s2 to know for sure. Also, s2 still had that "family dynamic" aspect to it which was good, where as s3 seemed to be more about Debbie and her schlepping Ryan Matthews with a MIA Harry.
    Edited on 07/14/2012 5:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [23]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah, I loved the first half of s3 as well, but then it REALLY went downhill somewhere in the middle of it, where as I dont remember s2 going downhill that much. Maybe Im imagining things? Id need to re-watch s2 to know for sure. Also, s2 still had that "family dynamic" aspect to it which was good, where as s3 seemed to be more about Debbie and her schlepping Ryan Matthews with a MIA Harry.


    Yeah after mid-season of S3, it got pretty bad. I blame Navid and Silver lol

    It's been a while since I've seen the second season so I can't remember all of it but I don't think it really went downhill so much or anything dramatic like that the way S3 did halfway through but from what I recall it did drag on a bit and got a little too repetitive at time but what I did like more about that season is that so much more happened. Nae's rape SL aside, there was way more drama going down on the 2nd season than the 3rd. We had Annie going through all kinds of crap, the sexting/rumor mill where she was always being humiliated at school ex: locker spray painted with the word "slut" on it, then the creep that tried to rape her, and of course let's not forget Jasper - the main event lol who also tied into Ade's drug use SL and went all psycho on Navid and Liam - landing one in the hospital and burnt the other's boat to a crisp. Then there was the cancer SL with Silver's mom, Jen finally getting her comeuppance, and the slow build of what ultimately led to Naomi's rape..Damn all kinds of shit went down haha Unlike the second half of S3 which had nothing really happening at all unless you count the nasty Nilver affair, which I don't considering I felt more dirty watching that then entertained lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [24]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Exactly! Thats why I like s2 a lot. And I really liked outcast/darker Annie, it was a lot more fun!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [25]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Exactly! Thats why I like s2 a lot. And I really liked outcast/darker Annie, it was a lot more fun!


    Yeah, I much prefer dark Annie to the S1 Mary Sue Sunshine haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [26]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Hehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [27]Jul 17, 2012
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    johnmarlena422 wrote:


    You're back!! *cyber hug* you've been missed..It's just been me and Stellar as per usual but the msg board's seemed extra dead around here lately. I've even missed our semi-heated lil debates believe it or not hehe. I usually go over to the TVD forum on here during summer because there's always way more traffic during break than this one but it's like a freaking war zone over there right now so I'm staying put lol Anywho, back on topic..I gotta commend your bravery on rewatching the disastrous last season..I don't think I could do it but I definitely think S2 was the better season by far..Wasn't great but simply a paddle-less canoe compared to the titanic that was S4..Imo anyway. I'm a little surprised you didn't have more to say about the S4 DVD cover though..I was kinda looking forward to the outrage..Ohh how you disappoint me Comeback LOL JK

    lmao aw thanks, ladies! no joke, when i couldn't log on to my computer because of the virus, i was thinking, "i wonder how they're doing over at tv.com?.....i hope they're not worried about me" LOL and the TVD Forums are HORRIBLE i hate it there. just a bunch of fangirls/boys and it pisses me off. lmao i can't have a decent convo over there. how is it a warzone? and about the season 4 cover- LMAO well you ALREADY KNOW how much i HATE IT but i feel like i annoy everyone here with my repetitiveness. but hey since you brought it up.....the season 4 dvd cover is SH*T. once again, McCord takes the spotlight. surprise surpriseeee. and of course Shenae is behind her, hiding like a lost, abused puppy. thinking "b*tch took my spot" they put the only colored actor in the back. they might as well have cropped out everybody else and just put McCord in there by herself. THERE YA GO MARLENA lmao
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [28]Jul 17, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Lol. Thatd be really funny if one year they decide to just put Annalynne on the front and no one else. Eh, why not at this point. The pic...whatever, Ive said my piece on that, but they couldve at least put everyone on the side picture instead of just her though. Dumb. As for you not responding, well I just figured you were busy with your girl or school or something else so I just kind of went "eh". Still missed ya though! And I dont know what the TVD forums are like HERE, but on IMDb they are awful.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [29]Jul 18, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:


    You're back!! *cyber hug* you've been missed..It's just been me and Stellar as per usual but the msg board's seemed extra dead around here lately. I've even missed our semi-heated lil debates believe it or not hehe. I usually go over to the TVD forum on here during summer because there's always way more traffic during break than this one but it's like a freaking war zone over there right now so I'm staying put lol Anywho, back on topic..I gotta commend your bravery on rewatching the disastrous last season..I don't think I could do it but I definitely think S2 was the better season by far..Wasn't great but simply a paddle-less canoe compared to the titanic that was S4..Imo anyway. I'm a little surprised you didn't have more to say about the S4 DVD cover though..I was kinda looking forward to the outrage..Ohh how you disappoint me Comeback LOL JK

    lmao aw thanks, ladies! no joke, when i couldn't log on to my computer because of the virus, i was thinking, "i wonder how they're doing over at tv.com?.....i hope they're not worried about me" LOL and the TVD Forums are HORRIBLE i hate it there. just a bunch of fangirls/boys and it pisses me off. lmao i can't have a decent convo over there. how is it a warzone? and about the season 4 cover- LMAO well you ALREADY KNOW how much i HATE IT but i feel like i annoy everyone here with my repetitiveness. but hey since you brought it up.....the season 4 dvd cover is SH*T. once again, McCord takes the spotlight. surprise surpriseeee. and of course Shenae is behind her, hiding like a lost, abused puppy. thinking "b*tch took my spot" they put the only colored actor in the back. they might as well have cropped out everybody else and just put McCord in there by herself. THERE YA GO MARLENA lmao


    Lmao see now that's more like it haha and the TVD forum is a total warzone right now because of what transpired DE wise at the end of S3, Stelena fans are totally on the attack while the DE fans are squeeling with excitement lol It was pretty brutal the last time I checked
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [30]Jul 18, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol. Thatd be really funny if one year they decide to just put Annalynne on the front and no one else. Eh, why not at this point. The pic...whatever, Ive said my piece on that, but they couldve at least put everyone on the side picture instead of just her though. Dumb. As for you not responding, well I just figured you were busy with your girl or school or something else so I just kind of went "eh". Still missed ya though! And I dont know what the TVD forums are like HERE, but on IMDb they are awful.


    Lmao that'd kinda be better if it was just AnnaLynne because at least that would be good for a laugh, in fact I'd probably be on the floor lol and yeah, Comebackman is always back and forth so I knew he had to have just been busy with the real world haha As for the TVD forum on here, it's ridiculous and the SE fans spit fire if you even disagree with them at all lol but they're not even the worst part. There's those that do nothing but bitch and bitch...and BITCH all day and night long. I swear if you think we're bad, we practically worship this crap show in comparison to the TVD bitching over there lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [31]Jul 20, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Hahaha. Wow. Im glad Im not over there then. I just know that on IMDb, there were always threads about DE fans but in a negative way. It was always like "DE will never happen, and heres why...", "DE fans are crazy for thinking this way...", "How could Elena even possibly like Damon?" etc etc. Its just like jeez just run us all over why dont ya? haha So I just stopped even reading what they say now. I havent really bothered with the TV.com forums since these forums generally move slower than on IMDb. The only forums I check here really are this one and the OTH one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [32]Jul 20, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha. Wow. Im glad Im not over there then. I just know that on IMDb, there were always threads about DE fans but in a negative way. It was always like "DE will never happen, and heres why...", "DE fans are crazy for thinking this way...", "How could Elena even possibly like Damon?" etc etc. Its just like jeez just run us all over why dont ya? haha So I just stopped even reading what they say now. I havent really bothered with the TV.com forums since these forums generally move slower than on IMDb. The only forums I check here really are this one and the OTH one.


    Yeah, there's ones just like that only worse on here haha

    There's really only one SE fan that isn't really like that and she's also a OTH fan. She has a banner with both SE and Naley pics and she's pretty cool but the rest of them are pretty brutal.

    What I find the most annoying are the posters that make a point of saying they aren't shippers when they clearly are. Like this one girl will say something like "I don't ship because watching a show for the couples on it is pathetic and I'm not pathetic so I don't care who ends up with who" and then in the same breath she'll be all "Elena HAS to be with Stefan because nothing else makes sense" LMAO

    Speaking of TVD though, the season 4 promo just came out and it's soo funny because Damon practically blames Stefan for Elena turning and Stefan's telling Damon how Elena never wanted to be a vampire and Damon goes "Then you probably shouldn't have let her die" lmfao Gotta love that Damon haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [33]Jul 20, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Hahaha. Sounds awesome. Cant wait until I can finally watch s3. If it DOES come out in August, then I should prob. get through it pretty quickly. I got through pretty much all of PLL in what like 4 days? LOL Id prob. get through it even quicker but Im watching it on Instant now and Ive been having problems with it freezing up on me. So anyway once I get through s1 and s2 then I will go to TVD and be caught up. Something I thought last thought is that PLL and TVD tend to bring up so many random characters in order to explain things and sometimes I forget whats going on with whom but its much easier for me since Im watching it in a marathon. So I just hope with watching it week-to-week now that I dont totally forget everything. My memory is not so good LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [34]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha. Sounds awesome. Cant wait until I can finally watch s3. If it DOES come out in August, then I should prob. get through it pretty quickly. I got through pretty much all of PLL in what like 4 days? LOL Id prob. get through it even quicker but Im watching it on Instant now and Ive been having problems with it freezing up on me. So anyway once I get through s1 and s2 then I will go to TVD and be caught up. Something I thought last thought is that PLL and TVD tend to bring up so many random characters in order to explain things and sometimes I forget whats going on with whom but its much easier for me since Im watching it in a marathon. So I just hope with watching it week-to-week now that I dont totally forget everything. My memory is not so good LOL


    Haha well if you do, we can help ya out haha

    I was a bit like that with OTH. It felt strange watching it live after 8 seasons of back to back marathons haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [35]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Hehe. Yeah, I understand. It was actually kind of like that for me too because I watched s1-4 in a marathon and then watched s5 live, so it was weird having to wait a week and all of that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [36]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hehe. Yeah, I understand. It was actually kind of like that for me too because I watched s1-4 in a marathon and then watched s5 live, so it was weird having to wait a week and all of that.


    Haha yeah it kinda felt like watching a brand new spin-off and then I'd have to remind myself it was the last season lol

    It's funny because after you got me hooked, I got my little sister hooked and she actually just barely got through the series finale and she's all "ookay, time for a spin-off!!" lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [37]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    Hahaha. Totally.



    Sophia Bush is going to be in that new CBS show "Partners", come this fall, though. So Im excited to at least see her again. I hope it does well.



    It'd be great to be able to see Paul Johansson and get my PJ fix every week but I havent really heard anything more about him. I have a feeling he's going to go more on the directing route, so I wont be able to enjoy his hotness now LOL



    Also, I had to tell you a story that I thought was kind of funny. I have a friend who had a friend who went to Comic-Con this past weekend. Since my friend wasnt able to go, his friend tagged him in the photos so he could see them, on Facebook. I was just looking through them because I don't really know of anyone who has been to Comic-con so I didn't really know what exactly it looks like/what happens/the type of celebs that show up/etc. and since my friend was tagged, I was able to see them. Anyway, Chad Michael Murray was there because he has some comic book that's out that he's promoting or some crap. My friend made an innuendo comment about him (he's gay) and the friend came back and said "he was a GIANT douche". LOL!! Not that I'm all surprised about it, but I still had to laugh.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [38]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:

    Hahaha. Totally.



    Sophia Bush is going to be in that new CBS show "Partners", come this fall, though. So Im excited to at least see her again. I hope it does well.



    It'd be great to be able to see Paul Johansson and get my PJ fix every week but I havent really heard anything more about him. I have a feeling he's going to go more on the directing route, so I wont be able to enjoy his hotness now LOL



    Also, I had to tell you a story that I thought was kind of funny. I have a friend who had a friend who went to Comic-Con this past weekend. Since my friend wasnt able to go, his friend tagged him in the photos so he could see them, on Facebook. I was just looking through them because I don't really know of anyone who has been to Comic-con so I didn't really know what exactly it looks like/what happens/the type of celebs that show up/etc. and since my friend was tagged, I was able to see them. Anyway, Chad Michael Murray was there because he has some comic book that's out that he's promoting or some crap. My friend made an innuendo comment about him (he's gay) and the friend came back and said "he was a GIANT douche". LOL!! Not that I'm all surprised about it, but I still had to laugh.



    Yeah, it should do well if it's like the next "Will & Grace" like they say..Either way, I'll be checking it out for Sophia as well.

    Funny that you mention PJ though because my hunk that I followed to TLG reminds me so much of him , only a little younger. Not the character but the actor..Anyways, I'd love to see him on something else.

    LOL at the story. Not really surprised either as I've heard Chad is very diva-ish but I tend to tune that info out and just zoom in on the yummyness lmao
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [39]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Yeah, it should do well if it's like the next "Will & Grace" like they say..Either way, I'll be checking it out for Sophia as well.


    Oh is that what it's like? Interesting. I've only seen like a 30-second commercial for it somewhere, maybe while I was watching Big Brother, and I kind of got that vibe but wasn't entirely sure. Cool.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Funny that you mention PJ though because my hunk that I followed to TLG reminds me so much of him , only a little younger. Not the character but the actor..Anyways, I'd love to see him on something else.


    Ooh! I may have to check out this show afterall hahaha
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    LOL at the story. Not really surprised either as I've heard Chad is very diva-ish but I tend to tune that info out and just zoom in on the yummyness lmao


    Lol yeah. I just thought it was funny, but hes still hot. And some people on IMDb always say that hes not bad, and this story just kind of helps prove that they are in denial haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [40]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:

    Oh is that what it's like? Interesting. I've only seen like a 30-second commercial for it somewhere, maybe while I was watching Big Brother, and I kind of got that vibe but wasn't entirely sure. Cool.


    Yeah, I've seen a few different commercials and one just the other night I saw was all "from the producers of Will & Grace" I think Sophia would do really well on a show like that. I remember loving Kaley Cuoco on Charmed and then she went to "The Big Bang Theory" and did even better haha

    stellarchick86 wrote:

    Ooh! I may have to check out this show afterall hahaha


    Well don't take my word for it because my sister thinks I'm crazy haha

    stellarchick86 wrote:

    Lol yeah. I just thought it was funny, but hes still hot. And some people on IMDb always say that hes not bad, and this story just kind of helps prove that they are in denial haha


    Yeah, I think some that crush on Chad really hard just don't wanna accept that he's not a nice guy but personally, I know he's an ass, it just doesn't take away from his hottness LOL and it's not like I'm in love with the guy in real life so no need to wear rose colored glasses where he's concerned haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.