90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Season 5 News

stellarchick86

[1]May 22, 2012
    • level: 32

I didnt know where to put this, so I made a new thread. Anyway, looks like Ivy/Gillian has left the show for good!! Woohoo!!

Http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/90210-gillian-zinser-exit/

Edited on 06/19/2012 8:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]May 22, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I didnt know where to put this, so I made a new thread. Anyway, looks like Ivy/Gillian has left the show for good!! Woohoo!!

WOOHOO!! YES!! THE CW GODS HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED MY BEGGING PLEAS!!! *Does the Chandler dance*

OH YEAH!!!

stellarchick86

[3]May 22, 2012
    Hahaha I knew youd be happy. I am very happy. Now lets just get Silver off the show and....(hey, did I say that? LOL)

johnmarlena422

[4]May 22, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha I knew youd be happy. I am very happy. Now lets just get Silver off the show and....(hey, did I say that? LOL)

LOL I wish!!

evafan2005

[5]May 22, 2012
    • level: 18

Hahaha I JUST read this and rushed right over to see if you guys were discussing it yet. So happy about this, she just never made an impact on the show. They never even TRIED to make her into anything remotely entertaining IMO. Kinda sad, really.

evafan2005

[6]May 22, 2012

Well, here's a spoiler from TV Guide Mega Buzz:

OMG! Is Dixon going to die on 90210? — Sandra

ADAM: Although that car crash looked really gnarly, I'd put money on Dixon making it to Season 5. It's Adrianna's rehab that will likely be more severe. "She's just decided to pursue her country singing career, and is hopping on a plane [because] she thinks [Dixon] ditched her," Jessica Lowndes says. "It's really going to be a struggle for her," particularly given her past addiction issues.

I mean, really? If Dixon lives that will just be plain idiotic. And are we REALLY going to rehash Ade's drug issues AGAIN?!

johnmarlena422

[7]May 22, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Hahaha I JUST read this and rushed right over to see if you guys were discussing it yet. So happy about this, she just never made an impact on the show. They never even TRIED to make her into anything remotely entertaining IMO. Kinda sad, really.

Yeah, she only came on in the first place to work as a wedge for Liam and Naomi so I was always really annoyed that they kept her on at all.

johnmarlena422

[8]May 22, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Well, here's a spoiler from TV Guide Mega Buzz:

OMG! Is Dixon going to die on 90210? - Sandra

ADAM: Although that car crash looked really gnarly, I'd put money on Dixon making it to Season 5. It's Adrianna's rehab that will likely be more severe. "She's just decided to pursue her country singing career, and is hopping on a plane [because] she thinks [Dixon] ditched her," Jessica Lowndes says. "It's really going to be a struggle for her," particularly given her past addiction issues.

I mean, really? If Dixon lives that will just be plain idiotic. And are we REALLY going to rehash Ade's drug issues AGAIN?!

Ugh. seriously?!

Enough with Ade's drug addiction already can they never actually leave that behind?? *giant eye roll* my poor girl always gets the wrong end of the stick

As for Dixon surviving that crash..There are seriously no words..Especially considering they said there would be death in S5..Why am I not surprised lol

evafan2005

[9]May 22, 2012

I just hope this ends up being a foiler. Kill Dixon, promote Vanessa, Austin and Max to the main cast, keep Teddy as a main cast member again and let's have Ade be faced with drug temptation and NOT give in.....or, let's not have a drug related story for her at all this year. Thaaaaanks!

stellarchick86

[10]May 22, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

I just hope this ends up being a foiler. Kill Dixon, promote Vanessa, Austin and Max to the main cast, keep Teddy as a main cast member again and let's have Ade be faced with drug temptation and NOT give in.....or, let's not have a drug related story for her at all this year. Thaaaaanks!

Couldnt agree more

evafan2005

[11]May 22, 2012

Just saw this on the TWoP forums and it made me laugh....a lot. Specifically the last sentence.

I honestly could care less if Dixon is dead, mangled or will suddenly be played by a different actor as the result of plastic surgery after the accident (not a spoiler, just me having some fun!). He wasn't an interesting character at all this season, and he didn't suddenly become interesting because he might be dead. He only might become interesting if it is revealed that Annie was driving the truck that plowed into him and she is now two for two with her killer driving skills.

johnmarlena422

[12]May 22, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Exactly!! I am so tired of Ade only being either a drug addict or eye candy, enough already.

johnmarlena422

[13]May 22, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Just saw this on the TWoP forums and it made me laugh....a lot. Specifically the last sentence.

I honestly could care less if Dixon is dead, mangled or will suddenly be played by a different actor as the result of plastic surgery after the accident (not a spoiler, just me having some fun!). He wasn't an interesting character at all this season, and he didn't suddenly become interesting because he might be dead. He only might become interesting if it is revealed that Annie was driving the truck that plowed into him and she is now two for two with her killer driving skills.

LOL that would be pure comedic genius

stellarchick86

[14]May 22, 2012
    Bahaha! I love it. Love TwoP, always brings the snark.

thec0mebackman

[15]May 23, 2012
    • level: 15
    i was a bit hesitant at first opening this thread, because it said SPOILERS. so glad i did though! thanks Stellar now i can go to work happy. YESSSS.......they first answered our prayers with Teddy gone and now Ivy!! awesome! but they've decided to bring Teddy back so it's this never-ending tug but whatever i'd rather have Ivy gone.

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

WOOHOO!! YES!! THE CW GODS HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED MY BEGGING PLEAS!!! *Does the Chandler dance*

OH YEAH!!!

* does the Carlton dance*

johnmarlena422

[16]May 23, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    i was a bit hesitant at first opening this thread, because it said SPOILERS. so glad i did though! thanks Stellar now i can go to work happy. YESSSS.......they first answered our prayers with Teddy gone and now Ivy!! awesome! but they've decided to bring Teddy back so it's this never-ending tug but whatever i'd rather have Ivy gone.

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

OH YEAH!!!

* does the Carlton dance*

Lmao, the Chandler and the Carlton dance?? Now there's a combination lol

LauraNowak

[17]May 23, 2012
    • level: 4
    I love Teddy so I really hope he is coming back, but dont really care about Ivy.

johnmarlena422

[18]May 23, 2012
    LauraNowak wrote:
    I love Teddy so I really hope he is coming back, but dont really care about Ivy.

Yes to Teddy, big fat NO to Ivy lol

evafan2005

[19]May 23, 2012

Well folks, the TV Line article changed. She hasn't been dropped, merely demoted. She'll be a "guest star" next season. Blech.

johnmarlena422

[20]May 23, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Well folks, the TV Line article changed. She hasn't been dropped, merely demoted. She'll be a "guest star" next season. Blech.

Ugh..why must they crush my dreams?!