90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Season 5 News

LauraNowak

[21]May 23, 2012
    • level: 4

you know I don't dislike Ivy, but I dont see any more storylines for her. I'm more interested in hearing on show status for Dixon, Teddy, Max, and Austin.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[22]May 23, 2012
    • level: 23
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I didnt know where to put this, so I made a new thread. Anyway, looks like Ivy/Gillian has left the show for good!! Woohoo!!

Http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/90210-gillian-zinser-exit/

Good maybe I'll start watching again she was one of the reason why i stopped it around her alot. She was snooze fest.

stellarchick86

[23]May 23, 2012
    • level: 32
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    i was a bit hesitant at first opening this thread, because it said SPOILERS. so glad i did though! thanks Stellar now i can go to work happy. YESSSS.......they first answered our prayers with Teddy gone and now Ivy!! awesome! but they've decided to bring Teddy back so it's this never-ending tug but whatever i'd rather have Ivy gone.

Yeah. Sorry. I didnt know whether to say 'spoilers' or not because even though its not really a spoiler, I can see someone mad about knowing that Ivy isnt coming back since the finale left on a "will she/wont she" kind of a thing.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Lmao, the Chandler and the Carlton dance?? Now there's a combination lol

Lol :-D

evafan2005 wrote:

Well folks, the TV Line article changed. She hasn't been dropped, merely demoted. She'll be a "guest star" next season. Blech.

Ugh. Well...at least its less Ivy then. I was actualy surprised that they were kicking her off to begin with since these ladies need all the help they can get! lol

LauraNowak

[24]May 26, 2012

Let's take this with a grain of salt as I'm not sure how accurate it is. It came from a blog who they quoted from US weekly, wjo I believe to be fairly on base.

Its for casting updates. Currently the only season regulars for sure are: Annie, Naomi, Silver, Ade, and Liam. We so need some guys confirmed in there, lol.

They are speculating that Austin and Teddy will become series regulars. I'm fine with that. Theres something going on and Navids not confirmed yet either. While he's boring, I want him back, especially if Dixon's not so he and Ade have a chance.

Theres also speculation that they will bring on Vanessa as a conniver and keep Max, both as reccuuring or regulars. Either will please me.

stellarchick86

[25]May 26, 2012

If it ended up being

Ade- Annie- Naomi- Vanessa- Silver

Navid- Liam- Teddy- Austin- Max

Thatd be cool with me. But it doesnt SEEM like Teddy/Max will get that much screentime, but I could be wrong. And we know now that Ivy is coming back, even if its just as a guest star. Dixon isnt 100% confirmed one way or the other. I have no clue whats going on with Michael Steiger since he has left and came back, so is he here for good now? Who knows. This season will be interesting, I think its going to be like a revolving door of people when it comes to the males for the most part

LauraNowak

[26]May 26, 2012
    I don't know. While I don't like the Teddy/Silver storyline, he's in a fairly big storyline. Max-I have no idea what they have planned foe him and Naomi but as long as they don't break them up and do something with them, I'll be very happy they're my fav couple on the show.

Not sure whats up with Michael Steger, it just said a decision about/with him had not been made yet.

stellarchick86

[27]May 26, 2012

^Re: Teddy-- Yeah, but thats if they go through with it. I can see it being like Naomi's pregnancy scare thing last season. But maybe its because I dont want them to go through with it, so its just wishful thinking on my part. So knowing these writers, they probably will LOL

Re: Max-- Yeah I hope he sticks around too. I will so annoyed if they break them up yet again.

Re: Michael Steiger-- Oh okay. Well thanks for all the info!

evafan2005

[28]May 30, 2012
    • level: 18

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Annie, Ade, Naomi, Silver, Vanessa, Liam, Austin, Teddy, Max and Navid would make for an awesome mix of people for a cast, and if executed properly could make for awesome season. I hope these new showrunners have learned from their mistakes.

johnmarlena422

[29]May 30, 2012
    • level: 16
    evafan2005 wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Annie, Ade, Naomi, Silver, Vanessa, Liam, Austin, Teddy, Max and Navid would make for an awesome mix of people for a cast, and if executed properly could make for awesome season. I hope these new showrunners have learned from their mistakes.

Agreed. On a side note: I just finally saw the finale for Revenge a few days ago and omg so many tears lol

stellarchick86

[30]May 30, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Hopefully....lol

jack756

[31]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 14

im so sorry i havent been on here in a while.i just had to take the time to let you guys know that i still love 90210.

i just been so busying with school and other stuff that i dont have time to be online anymore and i havent watch 90210 in awhile now.

ive done missed about 4 to 5 eps.so i have no ideal whats going on.the last thing i remeber waqtching was noami was getting marreid and she told annie and ade found out dixon left without her for some music thing.so i dont know what ep that was but you guys will know how many eps i missed.so reading other posts im so lost.i mena who died?teddy adn max came back?im so lost it osunds intesting like season 5 will be really good.

i waiting for season 4 dvd to come out so i can get caught up

i just had to add my thoughts.

sorry bout spelling in a rush as always.i will come back and read others posts but i may not respond

TreeHill_89

[32]Jun 4, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Hahaha I JUST read this and rushed right over to see if you guys were discussing it yet. So happy about this, she just never made an impact on the show. They never even TRIED to make her into anything remotely entertaining IMO. Kinda sad, really.

Yeah, she only came on in the first place to work as a wedge for Liam and Naomi so I was always really annoyed that they kept her on at all.

Ok I think I was the only one who liked Ivy . I preffered her to Annie and Silver anyway. Silver was my favourite at the beginning but she's getting annoying. But I do agree they should of made her character more intersting. They always give the good storylines to Naomi

TreeHill_89

[33]Jun 4, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Well folks, the TV Line article changed. She hasn't been dropped, merely demoted. She'll be a "guest star" next season. Blech.

that's good lol for some people hehe

johnmarlena422

[34]Jun 4, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Hahaha I JUST read this and rushed right over to see if you guys were discussing it yet. So happy about this, she just never made an impact on the show. They never even TRIED to make her into anything remotely entertaining IMO. Kinda sad, really.

Yeah, she only came on in the first place to work as a wedge for Liam and Naomi so I was always really annoyed that they kept her on at all.

Ok I think I was the only one who liked Ivy . I preffered her to Annie and Silver anyway. Silver was my favourite at the beginning but she's getting annoying. But I do agree they should of made her character more intersting. They always give the good storylines to Naomi

Yeah, Silver started out great but I haven't liked her in a long time and I do think they used to give the best SL's to Nae but sadly no one's gotten great SL's this past season lol

Love your sig btw

TreeHill_89

[35]Jun 4, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Yeah, Silver started out great but I haven't liked her in a long time and I do think they used to give the best SL's to Nae but sadly no one's gotten great SL's this past season lol

Love your sig btw

lol so true, I don't really like S4 there's something missing not sure what though, like now i'm watching it for the sake of it now. And I agree, like i know characters change and develop from the S1 but Silver was so different to like Naomi and Ade and that's why i liked her now she's the same. I think that's why i like Ivy more.

johnmarlena422

[36]Jun 4, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    evafan2005 wrote:

Love your sig btw

lol so true, I don't really like S4 there's something missing not sure what though, like now i'm watching it for the sake of it now. And I agree, like i know characters change and develop from the S1 but Silver was so different to like Naomi and Ade and that's why i liked her now she's the same. I think that's why i like Ivy more.

Well Imho, calling Silver the same as Nae/Ade is an insult to Naomi and Ade lol but that aside, I completely agree. I think everything that's made this show great was missing from S4

stellarchick86

[37]Jun 4, 2012

Yeah, this season has been pretty awful. As far as Ivy goes, I guess I still prefer her to Silver but thats really not saying much. I didnt mind Ivy in the past, but this season shes been bugging me and shes been pretty out of place. Even in s2/3 when she was supposed to be the big outsider, she even had more scenes with everyone than she did in s4.

johnmarlena422

[38]Jun 4, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Yeah, this season has been pretty awful. As far as Ivy goes, I guess I still prefer her to Silver but thats really not saying much. I didnt mind Ivy in the past, but this season shes been bugging me and shes been pretty out of place. Even in s2/3 when she was supposed to be the big outsider, she even had more scenes with everyone than she did in s4.

Yeah, I dislike Ivy less Silver but that's just because my hatred for Silver is buried so far into the depths of hell that it's nearly impossible for anyone to surpass her lol

stellarchick86

[39]Jun 4, 2012
    ^Hahaha. Yeah, I hear ya. I dont really HATE Ivy, I just find her boring. Silver Im verging on 'hate' LOL

johnmarlena422

[40]Jun 4, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Hahaha. Yeah, I hear ya. I dont really HATE Ivy, I just find her boring. Silver Im verging on 'hate' LOL

Yeah, Silver is actually the only character on the show that I can think of ever truly 'hating', I've disliked and been bored with many but never really hated any others.