90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Season 5 News

stellarchick86

[41]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 32
    Yeah, true. Its amazing how many people hate Naomi on IMDb though. Im like sure the writers have made her flip/floppy but thats not really a reason for me to hate her. And what about Silver? Shes the queen of the flip-flopping!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[42]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 14
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Yeah, this season has been pretty awful. As far as Ivy goes, I guess I still prefer her to Silver but thats really not saying much. I didnt mind Ivy in the past, but this season shes been bugging me and shes been pretty out of place. Even in s2/3 when she was supposed to be the big outsider, she even had more scenes with everyone than she did in s4.

Yeah, I dislike Ivy less Silver but that's just because my hatred for Silver is buried so far into the depths of hell that it's nearly impossible for anyone to surpass her lol
    a man to that.

jack756

[43]Jun 5, 2012
    jack756 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Yeah, this season has been pretty awful. As far as Ivy goes, I guess I still prefer her to Silver but thats really not saying much. I didnt mind Ivy in the past, but this season shes been bugging me and shes been pretty out of place. Even in s2/3 when she was supposed to be the big outsider, she even had more scenes with everyone than she did in s4.

Yeah, I dislike Ivy less Silver but that's just because my hatred for Silver is buried so far into the depths of hell that it's nearly impossible for anyone to surpass her lol
    a man to that.
    for me ivy okay with me but she just so boring.but i would pick over silver anyday.

silver is so annoying i cant stand her its pitful.(pitful is that even a word anyway)i dont know who i hate more noami or silver.

silver is like the valerie and noamii is like the kelly.

but hands down silver is the one i cant stand to look at,to see,she does thigns that gets under my skin and then she acts like the inncoent vitim i mean ppl say nomai a b but silver the real b.i wish silver would get hit by a bus taht how much i cant stand her.and for a girl to be with many guys has so have to us guys that not a good look.and then she steal boyfirends which even worser than hooking up with alot of other guys.silver isnt trustworthy and shes judgemental.

jsut saying.ade should have destoyred that girl lolman im so harsh oh well

stellarchick86

[44]Jun 5, 2012
    ^Lol. Glad to see that more people are jumping on the bandwagon lol. As far as the Val/Silver goes, I think Ade was SUPPOSED to be like Val but they have redeemed Ade a bit where as they never did that with Val. I mean they did, but not in a large way. And I always got the impression that Silver was supposed to be like the modern version of Andrea.

johnmarlena422

[45]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 16

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah, true. Its amazing how many people hate Naomi on IMDb though. Im like sure the writers have made her flip/floppy but thats not really a reason for me to hate her. And what about Silver? Shes the queen of the flip-flopping!

Yeah, I've heard about all the Naomi hate, even occasionally on tv.com but I just don't really see where it comes from and a lot of the reasons I've seen used are things that happened back in S1 so I don't really see how that holds up considering all the character growth she's had. Idk it takes a lot for me to really hate a character and I've just never felt Naomi did anything bad enough to be hated for but I think some people just hate the "bad girls" of shows but it's like "Okay, so a bunch of good girl clones that all behave exactly the same and have no real personalities of their own, is that really what you'd prefer??" LOL

And with Silver, it's been like a domino effect of all the crap she's pulled, as much as I hated the affair with Navid, if that's all that Silver did wrong, I could live with it..I'd hate it but I wouldn't hate her character for just that one thing but sadly that was just the beginning of the series of deplorable actions that took a once moral founded character and made her morally bankrupt, all the while still operating under the illusion that she has the same moral high ground to stand on as she did before *shakes my head* how anyone could hate Nae when there's this THING*points to Silver* still running a muck is beyond me lol

johnmarlena422

[46]Jun 5, 2012
    jack756 wrote:
    jack756 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

a man to that.
    for me ivy okay with me but she just so boring.but i would pick over silver anyday.

silver is so annoying i cant stand her its pitful.(pitful is that even a word anyway)i dont know who i hate more noami or silver.

silver is like the valerie and noamii is like the kelly.

but hands down silver is the one i cant stand to look at,to see,she does thigns that gets under my skin and then she acts like the inncoent vitim i mean ppl say nomai a b but silver the real b.i wish silver would get hit by a bus taht how much i cant stand her.and for a girl to be with many guys has so have to us guys that not a good look.and then she steal boyfirends which even worser than hooking up with alot of other guys.silver isnt trustworthy and shes judgemental.

jsut saying.ade should have destoyred that girl lolman im so harsh oh well

I mostly agree except the Val/Silver comparison doesn't really measure up. Sure Val stirred the pot but she was also the underdog outcasted for essentially her entire existence on the show, treated as the town pariah that would never be good enough no matter what she did or how hard she tried and that really never changed. Silver on the other hand can do no wrong and is treated as a saint given the keys to the kingdom lol Her mistakes never see the light of day and she's never called out for anything other than her perceived wonderfulness, even by her victims (Ex: Annie) and she's definitely too much of a coward to ever really stir the pot the way Val boldly did lol Honestly I see Silver more as being the new 'Kelly' - both princesses fawned all over by those they manipulate. If anyone is Val, it'd have to be Ade..She doesn't really stir the pot like she used to but she's that character that's simply never going to be good enough no matter what she does, judged by those supposed to be her friends so even when she's reintegrated back into the group, she's still never quite in all the way because they all pretty much think they're better than her. I still wouldn't really deem her the new Val but if anyone's fit for that part, it's definitely Ade..Jmho

stellarchick86

[47]Jun 5, 2012
    ^Def. agree with that, though I always sort of thought that Kelly was sort of a mix of Silver and Naomi then rather than her being like Silver solely. As far as people not liking Naomi goes, I hear it mostly because of the things shes done this year and how wishy-washy shes been with her love life and what not. Yeah, that is annoying, but I fail to see how its more annoying than Silver's wishy-washyness, her cheating with Navid on Ade and her maybe-baby drama, when on top of all of that, she would be holier-than-thou. Naomi's not necessarily holier-than-thou, shes just self-centered and selfish and at least she can admit it. Silver cant.

johnmarlena422

[48]Jun 6, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Def. agree with that, though I always sort of thought that Kelly was sort of a mix of Silver and Naomi then rather than her being like Silver solely. As far as people not liking Naomi goes, I hear it mostly because of the things shes done this year and how wishy-washy shes been with her love life and what not. Yeah, that is annoying, but I fail to see how its more annoying than Silver's wishy-washyness, her cheating with Navid on Ade and her maybe-baby drama, when on top of all of that, she would be holier-than-thou. Naomi's not necessarily holier-than-thou, shes just self-centered and selfish and at least she can admit it. Silver cant.

True about Kelly. Silver had much more snark back in early season one and since then she's been..Well..Umm..Otherwise engaged LOL

That's funny about Naomi though, I always hear the most smack talk about the kinda stuff she used to pull on Annie, which to be honest, I really enjoyed lol Completely agree about Nae's self awareness though. I don't really get why some think she's worse than Silver though, she's never pretended to be anyone/anything else than who she is and this may just be my own special logic here but the thing with Naomi is she never claimed to be a saint so gets to be the person she is - however deeply flawed that person may be because she doesn't have any hypocritical moral statutes to live up to because she's never hidden who she really is like some people so she's free to wear her selfishness with pride lol What you see is simply what you get with Naomi - actually one of her best traits Imo and I know some will argue that but at least Naomi will stab you in the front instead of slithering in the back door while you're sleeping like Silver the snake lol

stellarchick86

[49]Jun 6, 2012
    Bahaha. Could NOT agree more, my dear!

johnmarlena422

[50]Jun 6, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Bahaha. Could NOT agree more, my dear!

stellarchick86

[51]Jun 6, 2012

stellarchick86

[52]Jun 7, 2012
    EVAFAN--- Since we have that s4 spoiler thread already that you created, would you mind if you changed the title to "season 5" and then I can just delete this one and then we can just use that one, since its pinned? Thank you!

evafan2005

[53]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 18

Hey sorry, I just got on here! No problem!

stellarchick86

[54]Jun 9, 2012
    No worries! Thank you!

stellarchick86

[55]Jun 9, 2012
    Ugh, stupid tv.com. I cant delete it if people have responded to it. Everyone please reply to Evafans topic she posted, that is "pinned", about spoilers rather than this one!! Thank you!!
    Edited on 06/09/2012 2:48pm

stellarchick86

[56]Jun 19, 2012

I didnt really figure this was a spoiler per se, so I decided to put it here. This is the poster/banner for s5. It cracks me up because theyve had a banner like this for every season since s2 LOL Cant they think of anything else?

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/cache/misc/CW%20Upfronts%202012%20-%20Marketing%20Posters/Avn2dJ8CMAMCfRQ_FULL.jpg

Edited on 06/19/2012 8:30pm
    Edited 3 total times.

johnmarlena422

[57]Jun 19, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:

I didnt really figure this was a spoiler per se, so I decided to put it here. This is the poster/banner for s5. It cracks me up because theyve had a banner like this for every season since s2 LOL Cant they think of anything else?

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/cache/misc/CW%20Upfronts%202012%20-%20Marketing%20Posters/Avn2dJ8CMAMCfRQ_FULL.jpg

Ade is behind Ivy?! REALLY?!?!

Unbelievable lol

stellarchick86

[58]Jun 20, 2012
    ^Hahaha. Well, shes been barely hanging on since s2/3, and after THIS season, Im surprised they remembered to have her on at all LOL

jack756

[59]Jun 20, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

stellarchick86 wrote:

Ade is behind Ivy?! REALLY?!?!

Unbelievable lol

i second that and why is ms.mccord picture always in the fornt and so big and can i add they made tristian nose bigger than what it really is.

the cw cant afford a photot shot were everyone shows up on set instead of placing indivual picture.

the best cover was season 1 the rest suck but i like season 4 poster where it looks like a cast shot.

jack756

[60]Jun 20, 2012

okay to the picture.why is ms.ccord photo the biggest and always in front.its quit annoying.and they made tristian nose bigger than what it really is

the best cover was season 1 and season 4 promo shot(it look like a cast photoshop)the rest suck