90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Season 5 News

  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [81]Jun 28, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Lol!! I couldnt agree more with you though. I mean, right from the start, like you said, either you loved Naomi or you hated her but you could still find her entertaining. With Annie, either people found her okay or just found her annoying. I think with that and the crappy writing the people who didnt like Annie to start with either still dont like her or have tuned out, so it doesnt matter. But Naomi has become better as a person over the years, even though she still has that underlying snarky/entertaining attitude. I mean, I know this is just one board on IMDb, but every once in a while people will talk about 90210 on the OTH board and nearly all of them hate Annie but they either like or dont have an opinion one way or another about Naomi. And I'll say stuff like "Well Annie has gotten better as time goes on" and they still b!tch about her, rather than sit back and say "yeah, that's true". So...IDK.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [82]Jun 28, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol!! I couldnt agree more with you though. I mean, right from the start, like you said, either you loved Naomi or you hated her but you could still find her entertaining. With Annie, either people found her okay or just found her annoying. I think with that and the crappy writing the people who didnt like Annie to start with either still dont like her or have tuned out, so it doesnt matter. But Naomi has become better as a person over the years, even though she still has that underlying snarky/entertaining attitude. I mean, I know this is just one board on IMDb, but every once in a while people will talk about 90210 on the OTH board and nearly all of them hate Annie but they either like or dont have an opinion one way or another about Naomi. And I'll say stuff like "Well Annie has gotten better as time goes on" and they still b!tch about her, rather than sit back and say "yeah, that's true". So...IDK.


    Lol yeah, I completely agree and the thing that's so great about Naomi is that she's just such an incredible force of nature so whether she's liked or not is irrelevant because she is always NOTICED LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [83]Jun 28, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Lol couldnt agree more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jack756

    jack756

    [84]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 02/10/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,509
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

    if i had to pick, the season 2 promo pic is by far the best they've ever done. everyone is placed perfectly in their proper spots (my boo in the front haha) and Lowndes looks so flawless. oh and the best part. no Teddy and no Ivy.




    I actually don't think I've seen this one lol

    I always liked the S1 banner, despite the absence of my fav
    now thats a cover.i was talking about for season 4.when season 4 began this was teh cover on amazon.com

    season 1 and this cover are perfect.i just dont understand why this couldnt be season 4 dvd cover.insstead of the one i found ew

    the only problem with this one is annie should have been where ade is to be closer to dixon.

    90210 is probbley the only show i watch where the dvd cover just annyoons me so much to tears.

    usley dvd cover never bothers me but this noami thing is getting really annyoing it seems if anyhting they would put silver in the middle or front or whatever you want to call it and thats alot coming from me since i want silver to be hit by a bus..

    (now i hate silver but this season as been so much about her it really shows the writers like noami the most or think ppl like her the most .my fave characters well always be annie and dixon.not to mention ade,navid,teddy,and max,everyone else i dont care for.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeytonTLA

    LeytonTLA

    [85]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,918
    just finished season four, i only started watching this year took me about 6 episodes to get into but i knew it was going to get better so i kept going, if dixon survives that crash i'll be very surprised and ivy is comin back ... well that sucks, what is she going to do next season...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [86]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    jack756 wrote:
    usley dvd cover never bothers me but this noami thing is getting really annyoing it seems if anyhting they would put silver in the middle or front or whatever you want to call it and thats alot coming from me since i want silver to be hit by a bus..


    Lol!!

    jack756 wrote:
    the only problem with this one is annie should have been where ade is to be closer to dixon.
    90210 is probbley the only show i watch where the dvd cover just annyoons me so much to tears.


    Couldnt agree more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [87]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    Yeah, I don't really think any of them should be in that far away spot though. It makes them look as though not part of the group.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [88]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Yeah. I dont really get why they put Shenae's rock so far away from the others. You know how you can take an image and then "mirror it" so its like completely on the opposite side? Thats what I would've done with her rock and where she was sitting. I mean is it that important to see Stroups legs (because it would be covered by Shenae)? We dont really see much of Annalynne's legs either. I guess they did it so someone would be closer to Michael Steiger but it just looks weird to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [89]Jun 29, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah. I dont really get why they put Shenae's rock so far away from the others. You know how you can take an image and then "mirror it" so its like completely on the opposite side? Thats what I would've done with her rock and where she was sitting. I mean is it that important to see Stroups legs (because it would be covered by Shenae)? We dont really see much of Annalynne's legs either. I guess they did it so someone would be closer to Michael Steiger but it just looks weird to me.


    Ditto..I feel like I'm looking at a close group of friends and their pet Annie Lmao
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [90]Jun 30, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^Bahaha. So funny, but so true. Aww pet Annie. Our little Maltese hahah. Anywho, yeah, the rest of the pic doesnt look TOO photoshopped but Annie looks like she was completely dropped in like an after-thought because of the placement. Oh well I guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [91]Jun 30, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Bahaha. So funny, but so true. Aww pet Annie. Our little Maltese hahah. Anywho, yeah, the rest of the pic doesnt look TOO photoshopped but Annie looks like she was completely dropped in like an after-thought because of the placement. Oh well I guess.


    Maltese lmao reminds me of when Naomi pet her on the head back in s1 when making fun of Annie for trying to be like her and she totally wigged out like a little chihuahua about to bite Nae's fingers off haha..Anyways, yeah Annie totally looks like an afterthought and now that I really look at it more closely, the giant gap between her and Dixon actually makes Navid look a bit to the side as well and I know Silver's leg is supposed to be his buddy but even though he's really not that far away from the others that gap just kinda makes ya zoom in on the poor guy and looks rather awkward where as if Annie were positioned opposite of Ade to Dixon, it would pull Navid in as well. Idk that's just what I see anyways lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [92]Jun 30, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    I completely agree. And I had to laugh at the "I know Navid is not far away from Silver's leg" line hahaha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [93]Jun 30, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I completely agree. And I had to laugh at the "I know Navid is not far away from Silver's leg" line hahaha


    hehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [94]Jun 30, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [95]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

    stellarchick86 wrote:
    That is a pretty good one. The only problem that I have with it is that I would bring Shenae closer to Tristan, like J.Lowdnes is, just the opposite side, if that makes sense. She's way too far to the left, almost like "I dont want to be in this pic". Also, maybe its just me, but my eyes immediately drew to J.Stroup, Matt and Annalynne because they are standing/tall so even though Shenae/Tristan are in the front, it makes me feel like they are still pushing the other 3 as the stars. Maybe its just me? I do like it though. And Im glad to finally see a pic where they actually have Ade in the pic and not just way in the background LOL



    I didn't even notice that at first lol but now that you mentioned it, I went back for another looksy and yeah there does seem to be quite a gap between Shenae and Tristan, if that's their way of trying to set her apart as the lead, think again clowns lol



    Okay so I was reading an article on the 90210 media site about best/worst series reboots and now after reading it, I definitely think I was right about why Naomi is always right up front because the article states literally word for word and I quote "The new 90210 spin-off will always be remembered for it's greatest creation: Naomi Clark..The oddly appealing Femme Fatale played by prenatal camp icon AnnaLynne Mccord"



    Ohh boy, I can just see Comebackman exploding into fiery little nuggets as we speak LOL



    I'm not surprised that Naomi is seen as the face of the show though because if you think back to the first season when the show was building it's foundation who do you remember standing out the most?? For me, it was definitely Naomi, hands down. Ade was always crazy Ade but she didn't really get her footing until a bit later in the season since she was only supposed to guest star, Annie really didn't stand out at all until the very end, and Silver was so isolated during her BPD reveal that she was hardly noticed at all for a while there. Naomi was the really bold one when the show premiered and since most of its fans were brought in during the first season, it kinda makes sense that she's the face many connect to the show. Idk, that's just my take on that but thought I'd share anyways hehe


    LMAO!! thanks for thinking about me, Marlena! yes yes.....little comets of bitter rage were spouting out of my nose lol but you know what? i do agree with it. YEA YEA I AGREE NAE IS THE MOST RELATABLE out of the girls. i hate to admit that haha but it's true. she's the most lovable. she's entertaining and she's the most down to earth. my fave will always be Annie just because she's underrated. eh more power to Analynne/Nae. that's still no excuse to only put her under the spotlight though. have her share with Shenae!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [96]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Lol. And I pretty much agree with you. It pretty much makes sense to me to make Naomi/Annalynne front and center, for a few reasons. One for that whole Annalynne/Sophia/Mischa thing, that I stated before. Another is because she is sort of the Kelly character, while Annie was more like the Brenda, and let's face it, even though Brenda/Brandon were still the main characters, the show became more and more about Kelly, just like this show is becoming more about Naomi. The third reason is because even though a lot of fans may have liked Shenae because of Degrassi or whatever, a lot of people were kind of turned off from Annie. So I think they pushed Naomi more into the forefront and they dont really know how to lean back a little bit. The last reason is because I think all the female tie to Naomi in some way (where as with the guys, for ex, they all seem to tie together because of Dixon; they dont really hang out with each other unless he's involved somehow) so it's easy to have her be in the forefront. Naomi used to be friends with Silver, and is now. Naomi was best friends with Ade. Naomi became friends with Annie . If it wasnt for Naomi, the other 3 wouldnt really be around each other much. You can argue that Annie/Silver may have been because of Silver dating Dixon, but...I dont think it wouldve been quite as strong if it werent for Naomi (could just be me though). I could be way off and I could be the only one, but that's just my .02.


    I pretty much completely agree, which is why like I said before, I think most of the people that have a big problem with Naomi having the front spot are those who either are die-hard Shenae fans, hate Naomi with a passion, or both lol Because I have noticed it's mostly the same people that have been complaining about pretty much all things Naomi over the years, ever since the show first started..Not all, of course, but I'd definitely say a majority. It does kinda make me laugh though when I hear some go on and on about who the leads are and not understanding the setup of the show because I think it's kinda common sense the way the TV industry works, they go with what's popular and just because a character starts out as the lead doesn't necessarily mean that they'll always be the lead or keep that role for the entire duration of the series so obviously if a show starts with one character as the lead that turns out to be a big flop, the writers aren't gonna want the entire show to be a flop so they'll just pull that one character back out of the spotlight a little and choose another to promote and they chose Nae for obvious reasons: Love her or hate her, Naomi was a big hit right from the start and the haters really have no one to blame but themselves because they helped make that happen lol Even when you just constantly trash talk a character or actor, it really doesn't matter that you're only talking in order to bash them because you're still talking about them period - The more you talk, the more buzz they get and the more buzz they get, the bigger the hit they become. I mean, look at all the pantiless hoohas of celebs being flashed making "breaking news" lol not exactly what I'd call honorable publicity but it made them all more famous and it's all thanks to the haters of the world Lmao

    i agree, and i also disagree. you already know ;D . not going to say much, because all has been said on my part. i understand Analynne has been a major hit right from the get-go. totally agree on that. i may "hate" on her as you say, but i won't back down and deny that she's the most popular one. cus she is. i just have a different viewpoint about who the leads are, how the network handles it this and that. i guess the knowledge i've sponge-d in from all my classes have led me to believe what i think about TV shows. you are right about how the lead sort of changes as the show progresses, but there are varying factors. i mean....we had a different showrunner take over when the show was barely developing itself. Sinclair without a doubt changed the tone/direction of the show and i feel like because of her, Nae was put more in the front. think about it, the very first episode was about the Wilson family. that's how the show started and to me, it obviously stuck and hung on till this day. not just because i'm this crazy Shenae fan, but that's why i loved the show in the first place. the whole family dynamics was pleasing to see. the first season was about this family from Kansas, totally out of their element as they moved to the Hills trying to adjust and transition into their new lifestyle. and then alll of a sudden Sinclair changed all that! that's when my bitterness started and i'll admit i totally blamed it on Naomi/Analynne just because the whole show changed its identity. the focus shifted from the Wilson family to Naomi and it's like......okay. what is going on. LOL i was upset about that. season one did get the most ratings so i don't understand why they changed the formula. well that's my two centzzz
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [97]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

    stellarchick86 wrote:
    That is a pretty good one. The only problem that I have with it is that I would bring Shenae closer to Tristan, like J.Lowdnes is, just the opposite side, if that makes sense. She's way too far to the left, almost like "I dont want to be in this pic". Also, maybe its just me, but my eyes immediately drew to J.Stroup, Matt and Annalynne because they are standing/tall so even though Shenae/Tristan are in the front, it makes me feel like they are still pushing the other 3 as the stars. Maybe its just me? I do like it though. And Im glad to finally see a pic where they actually have Ade in the pic and not just way in the background LOL



    I didn't even notice that at first lol but now that you mentioned it, I went back for another looksy and yeah there does seem to be quite a gap between Shenae and Tristan, if that's their way of trying to set her apart as the lead, think again clowns lol



    Okay so I was reading an article on the 90210 media site about best/worst series reboots and now after reading it, I definitely think I was right about why Naomi is always right up front because the article states literally word for word and I quote "The new 90210 spin-off will always be remembered for it's greatest creation: Naomi Clark..The oddly appealing Femme Fatale played by prenatal camp icon AnnaLynne Mccord"



    Ohh boy, I can just see Comebackman exploding into fiery little nuggets as we speak LOL



    I'm not surprised that Naomi is seen as the face of the show though because if you think back to the first season when the show was building it's foundation who do you remember standing out the most?? For me, it was definitely Naomi, hands down. Ade was always crazy Ade but she didn't really get her footing until a bit later in the season since she was only supposed to guest star, Annie really didn't stand out at all until the very end, and Silver was so isolated during her BPD reveal that she was hardly noticed at all for a while there. Naomi was the really bold one when the show premiered and since most of its fans were brought in during the first season, it kinda makes sense that she's the face many connect to the show. Idk, that's just my take on that but thought I'd share anyways hehe


    LMAO!! thanks for thinking about me, Marlena! yes yes.....little comets of bitter rage were spouting out of my nose lol but you know what? i do agree with it. YEA YEA I AGREE NAE IS THE MOST RELATABLE out of the girls. i hate to admit that haha but it's true. she's the most lovable. she's entertaining and she's the most down to earth. my fave will always be Annie just because she's underrated. eh more power to Analynne/Nae. that's still no excuse to only put her under the spotlight though. have her share with Shenae!


    I don't think the above factors excuse it, I just think that's their reasoning behind it. Doing what all the networks do which is going with what they believe is gonna sell the most and keep the show successful the longest. If it's any comfort, I think referring to the current status of the show a success is a total joke lol Sadly, it's not about the talent of each actor/actress but more so a popularity contest and love her or hate her, Naomi just stands out, always has, always will which is why she's seen as the face of 90210. I will say, as much as I hated S4, Annie was really the silver lining of it all. She was the only one of the girls that wasn't either degraded, regressed, or completely assassinated and actually developed as a character rather than running full steam into the past or just standing still. As much as I love Nae/Ade, they were both reduced to disappointing shells of their former selves to an almost unrecognizable degree so Annie's growth of depth was just such a breath of fresh air. I know many think S4 totally screwed Annie but I still think it worked wonders for her character in all honesty
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [98]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Lol. And I pretty much agree with you. It pretty much makes sense to me to make Naomi/Annalynne front and center, for a few reasons. One for that whole Annalynne/Sophia/Mischa thing, that I stated before. Another is because she is sort of the Kelly character, while Annie was more like the Brenda, and let's face it, even though Brenda/Brandon were still the main characters, the show became more and more about Kelly, just like this show is becoming more about Naomi. The third reason is because even though a lot of fans may have liked Shenae because of Degrassi or whatever, a lot of people were kind of turned off from Annie. So I think they pushed Naomi more into the forefront and they dont really know how to lean back a little bit. The last reason is because I think all the female tie to Naomi in some way (where as with the guys, for ex, they all seem to tie together because of Dixon; they dont really hang out with each other unless he's involved somehow) so it's easy to have her be in the forefront. Naomi used to be friends with Silver, and is now. Naomi was best friends with Ade. Naomi became friends with Annie . If it wasnt for Naomi, the other 3 wouldnt really be around each other much. You can argue that Annie/Silver may have been because of Silver dating Dixon, but...I dont think it wouldve been quite as strong if it werent for Naomi (could just be me though). I could be way off and I could be the only one, but that's just my .02.


    I pretty much completely agree, which is why like I said before, I think most of the people that have a big problem with Naomi having the front spot are those who either are die-hard Shenae fans, hate Naomi with a passion, or both lol Because I have noticed it's mostly the same people that have been complaining about pretty much all things Naomi over the years, ever since the show first started..Not all, of course, but I'd definitely say a majority. It does kinda make me laugh though when I hear some go on and on about who the leads are and not understanding the setup of the show because I think it's kinda common sense the way the TV industry works, they go with what's popular and just because a character starts out as the lead doesn't necessarily mean that they'll always be the lead or keep that role for the entire duration of the series so obviously if a show starts with one character as the lead that turns out to be a big flop, the writers aren't gonna want the entire show to be a flop so they'll just pull that one character back out of the spotlight a little and choose another to promote and they chose Nae for obvious reasons: Love her or hate her, Naomi was a big hit right from the start and the haters really have no one to blame but themselves because they helped make that happen lol Even when you just constantly trash talk a character or actor, it really doesn't matter that you're only talking in order to bash them because you're still talking about them period - The more you talk, the more buzz they get and the more buzz they get, the bigger the hit they become. I mean, look at all the pantiless hoohas of celebs being flashed making "breaking news" lol not exactly what I'd call honorable publicity but it made them all more famous and it's all thanks to the haters of the world Lmao

    i agree, and i also disagree. you already know ;D . not going to say much, because all has been said on my part. i understand Analynne has been a major hit right from the get-go. totally agree on that. i may "hate" on her as you say, but i won't back down and deny that she's the most popular one. cus she is. i just have a different viewpoint about who the leads are, how the network handles it this and that. i guess the knowledge i've sponge-d in from all my classes have led me to believe what i think about TV shows. you are right about how the lead sort of changes as the show progresses, but there are varying factors. i mean....we had a different showrunner take over when the show was barely developing itself. Sinclair without a doubt changed the tone/direction of the show and i feel like because of her, Nae was put more in the front. think about it, the very first episode was about the Wilson family. that's how the show started and to me, it obviously stuck and hung on till this day. not just because i'm this crazy Shenae fan, but that's why i loved the show in the first place. the whole family dynamics was pleasing to see. the first season was about this family from Kansas, totally out of their element as they moved to the Hills trying to adjust and transition into their new lifestyle. and then alll of a sudden Sinclair changed all that! that's when my bitterness started and i'll admit i totally blamed it on Naomi/Analynne just because the whole show changed its identity. the focus shifted from the Wilson family to Naomi and it's like......okay. what is going on. LOL i was upset about that. season one did get the most ratings so i don't understand why they changed the formula. well that's my two centzzz


    I actually completely agree for the most part. I understand why AnnaLynne was put in the forefront and kept there but that doesn't mean I'd be opposed to a different setup in the least. I wish they would shake things up a bit. I'd never ever want Nae backburned the way my poor Ade has been but I'd be okay with them taking some of the shine off of her just as long as she wasn't taking Ade's place in the corner lol I'm all for balance and there's a reason season one was the best of the series and they should have never strayed from the core values they started with Imho.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [99]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    Comeback, I understand why you'd be mad/annoyed at the lack of Shenae/Annie and putting Annalynne/Naomi more in the forefront. So many teen shows do that nowadays. The original 90210 started out like that; about the 2 siblings and their family living in a new town. And then the daughter left, then the parents, then the son...and somewhere along the way, it became more about Kelly and Jennie Garth became the face of the show. I guess its because she was pretty and they knew she had more potential to become a big star where as Shannen was seen more as the partier? IDK. The OC, kind of the same thing; about a poor boy who comes into this new world of wealth and luxury and tries to adapt to life with a brother, and then it became about Marissa and her problems, probably because they kept pushing Mischa Barton as this new star. Same with OTH being about 2 brothers and then Brooke got more and more screentime, because of Sophia Bush. So I think with Annalynne, that they are kind of doing the same thing. Idk, not saying its wrong or right, but that it happens.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [100]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:

    Comeback, I understand why you'd be mad/annoyed at the lack of Shenae/Annie and putting Annalynne/Naomi more in the forefront. So many teen shows do that nowadays. The original 90210 started out like that; about the 2 siblings and their family living in a new town. And then the daughter left, then the parents, then the son...and somewhere along the way, it became more about Kelly and Jennie Garth became the face of the show. I guess its because she was pretty and they knew she had more potential to become a big star where as Shannen was seen more as the partier? IDK. The OC, kind of the same thing; about a poor boy who comes into this new world of wealth and luxury and tries to adapt to life with a brother, and then it became about Marissa and her problems, probably because they kept pushing Mischa Barton as this new star. Same with OTH being about 2 brothers and then Brooke got more and more screentime, because of Sophia Bush. So I think with Annalynne, that they are kind of doing the same thing. Idk, not saying its wrong or right, but that it happens.



    I can understand because if my fave started as the lead and then was pretty much replaced with someone else getting the front spot, I'd probably be all kinds of furious but like I said before, I think they're just doing what they think promotes the show the most. It's not really about wrong or right, it's just business.

    As for Shannon, she is a total partier, or at least she was back when. Her and HMC (co-star on Charmed) are best friends in real life and I can remember this video I saw a long time ago where they were leaving a bar in LA and Shannon was so drunk that she was starting fights with random people on the streets that she just happened to pass by on the way to her car just for looking at her and then one of the cameras that were following her she started screaming "Ohh so you want a show do you??" then she looks at Holly and laughs saying "If he wants a bleeping show then I'm bleeping gonna bleeping give the bleep bleep a bleeping show" Holly looks seriously frightened and says "please don't do that" and then Shannon smashes the video camera into the cement which only got recorded because the other camera guy wasn't within reach and then Holly literally had to escort/drag her off the property while Shannon laughed and cursed some more Lmao So yeah, I'd definitely say the girl was a partier but she's such an amazing actress that I just never cared lol If she pulled a Lindsay Lohan with her shows and was flaking on the job or something then I could understand them having to let her go but I always heard it was because she couldn't get along with Jennie Garth on BH90210 and Alyssa Milano on Charmed..Anyways, long story short, I just thought ya might be amused at that crazy little story haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.