90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

where are the slaps??????????????

jack756

[1]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 14

is it me but watching beverly hills 90210 it had so much drama where ppl would get slap which i loved.and i got to thinking 90210 dont have not 1 slap.

i mean is it me or have anyone else notices this.i can come up with lots of scenes where a slap could have happen.

ade could have slap silver for sleeping with navid.

ade could have slap dixon for leaving her.

annie could have slap nomai for being so mean to her on season 1 final

navid could have hit dixon for taking so long with his car

noami could have slap holly for being such a b

annie could have slap silver for being such a judgemental b and going for liam

so is it me or do anyone wish 90210 had some memorable slaps

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 32
    I wish 90210 had some memorable SLs period. The slaps would just be an added bonus lol

jack756

[3]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 14
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I wish 90210 had some memorable SLs period. The slaps would just be an added bonus lol
    well as most fans on here know the last i saw of 90210 was like ep 12 or 13 of season 4.i havent been watching like i used since college has got so hard but i did catch the finale like an hour ago online(i thougth of just watching that and watch everything else on dvd) and stuff happened i really messed.

and maybe i spoke to soon b/c i saw navid punch liam.

finally 90210 got 1 hit in lol

stellarchick86

[4]Jun 21, 2012
    Lol. You really havent been missing much this season.

johnmarlena422

[5]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 16

LOL True. It did have one slap I remember though when Nae slapped Ethan in the premiere and LOL at Navid hitting Dixon for taking too long with his car, that would just have me rolling my eyes at the over the top theatrics lol I do think Ade should have slapped Silver for sleeping with Navid though and I think Annie should have full out sucker punched Silver for making her look like such a fool..Also Annie could have slapped Ade for that stunt she pulled with Tye instead of going home and crying about it lol

Edited on 06/24/2012 11:25pm

stellarchick86

[6]Jun 25, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I do think Ade should have slapped Silver for sleeping with Navid though and I think Annie should have full out sucker punched Silver for making her look like such a fool..Also Annie could have slapped Ade for that stunt she pulled with Tye instead of going home and crying about it lol

Totally! Everyone will get slapped unless it's Silver, apparently. Not that I condone slapping women, but it seems the other girls have been slapped a time or two anyway.

johnmarlena422

[7]Jun 25, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I do think Ade should have slapped Silver for sleeping with Navid though and I think Annie should have full out sucker punched Silver for making her look like such a fool..Also Annie could have slapped Ade for that stunt she pulled with Tye instead of going home and crying about it lol

Totally! Everyone will get slapped unless it's Silver, apparently. Not that I condone slapping women, but it seems the other girls have been slapped a time or two anyway.

Yeah, I don't condone it either but it does make for good drama..There's this one really funny scene with the woman I told you about on DOOL who has a miscarriage..Anyways, it's when her sister is having an affair with her husband and when she first finds out and runs into her sister she goes "How'd ya like sleeping with my husband??" and then backslaps her so hard she falls down lmao But it doesn't even have to be something physical but they should have some kind of reaction especially for all the crap Silver's done to them

stellarchick86

[8]Jun 25, 2012
    Haha- wow!! And yeah at this point, ANY mention of it to Silver would be fine. But nope...gets away with it, as usual lol

johnmarlena422

[9]Jun 26, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Haha- wow!! And yeah at this point, ANY mention of it to Silver would be fine. But nope...gets away with it, as usual lol

Yeah, I was utterly disgusted when Annie and Silver were talking about Liam as if he had no connection to Annie. I mean, Silver made Annie look like a fool by sitting there in silence when Annie went on and on about her and Liam being soulmates and said nothing and then Annie gets mad at Liam but not Silver?? Umm okay then lol I mean, did she just not realize that their hookup had already happened when she was confiding in Silver about her feelings for Liam?? Because I kept expecting her to make the connection and then whoop some ass, or at least do SOMETHING..So yeah can we get some reaction here?! Any reaction will do lol
    Ohh and I was also disgusted by Silver's confiding in Ade about Navid/Liam as well, she could at least show a little more grace and tact than that but if there's one thing that's been proven of Silver time and time again, it's that the girl's got NO class what so ever..Okay rant over lol

stellarchick86

[10]Jun 27, 2012
    ^LOL!! Completely agree. This show is seriously awful regarding couples and their emotional connections to each other. Or at least it's been bad this year, considering that in the past we've had Annie asking Naomi about Liam and that sort of thing. The writers act like the characters are animals who just go have sex with whoever and then move on, without thinking about who it's going to effect and just moving on from said person quickly.

johnmarlena422

[11]Jun 27, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^LOL!! Completely agree. This show is seriously awful regarding couples and their emotional connections to each other. Or at least it's been bad this year, considering that in the past we've had Annie asking Naomi about Liam and that sort of thing. The writers act like the characters are animals who just go have sex with whoever and then move on, without thinking about who it's going to effect and just moving on from said person quickly.

Completely agreed. They act as though their significance to one another is completely 100% interchangeable so why not swap out Annie for Naomi, Silver for Ade, Dixon for Navid, Austin for Dixon, Liam for Navid, Silver for Annie, Ade for Naomi...Ohh..God..EW..Yep, they've literally all sexed each other up by association..Way too many sexual partners in common to not see the orgy ick factor here..I swear pretty soon Annie and Dixon will indeed be bumping sibling uglies right around the time Silver will probably be giving big sis a call and at the sickening rate Silver's going, won't be long before all she's got left are relatives lol Is there a puke smiley?? We need a puke smiley pronto lol

stellarchick86

[12]Jun 28, 2012
    LMAO!! OMG!! I completely agree though!! *sigh*

johnmarlena422

[13]Jun 28, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:
    LMAO!! OMG!! I completely agree though!! *sigh*

Kinda makes ya die a little inside don't it?? LOL

stellarchick86

[14]Jun 28, 2012
    Pretty much LOL

johnmarlena422

[15]Jun 28, 2012

hahaLaughing

Edited on 06/28/2012 5:24pm

LeytonTLA

[16]Jun 29, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Completely agreed. They act as though their significance to one another is completely 100% interchangeable so why not swap out Annie for Naomi, Silver for Ade, Dixon for Navid, Austin for Dixon, Liam for Navid, Silver for Annie, Ade for Naomi...Ohh..God..EW..Yep, they've literally all sexed each other up by association..Way too many sexual partners in common to not see the orgy ick factor here..I swear pretty soon Annie and Dixon will indeed be bumping sibling uglies right around the time Silver will probably be giving big sis a call and at the sickening rate Silver's going, won't be long before all she's got left are relatives lol Is there a puke smiley?? We need a puke smiley pronto lol

Just agree with basically everything you guys are saying, i hate that they can just go from one to another, its not like they have even clarified who should be together thats what season one usually does, like annie with ethan (at the time) silver with dixon and navid and ade, usually yes they would go to different partners but usually come back together, but silver has slept with everyone, liam has slept with everyone dixon has slept with a few, i really like annie and liam together but what annoyed me was that they barely showed there relationship and all of a sudden it was like a huge thing but i never really saw the connection or even the episodes that would indicate that they were so in love... anyways about the slaps i totally agree where are the slaps! And how is it that whenever ade does something wrong everyone cuts her out but then when silver does something wrong and has that photo sent out of her everyone feels sorry for her eurgh its annoying

stellarchick86

[17]Jun 29, 2012
    ^Lol. Pretty much agree with you, TLA!

johnmarlena422

[18]Jun 29, 2012
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Just agree with basically everything you guys are saying, i hate that they can just go from one to another, its not like they have even clarified who should be together thats what season one usually does, like annie with ethan (at the time) silver with dixon and navid and ade, usually yes they would go to different partners but usually come back together, but silver has slept with everyone, liam has slept with everyone dixon has slept with a few, i really like annie and liam together but what annoyed me was that they barely showed there relationship and all of a sudden it was like a huge thing but i never really saw the connection or even the episodes that would indicate that they were so in love... anyways about the slaps i totally agree where are the slaps! And how is it that whenever ade does something wrong everyone cuts her out but then when silver does something wrong and has that photo sent out of her everyone feels sorry for her eurgh its annoying

Completely agree with you. I guess Liam is kinda the manwhore except he never slept with Ade thank god lol and don't even get me started on Ade's role as the town pariah versus Silver as the chosen one. I'm sure anyone here can tell you that my rants about that could outlast world war III Lmao

stellarchick86

[19]Jun 29, 2012
    ^Lol. So true.

johnmarlena422

[20]Jun 29, 2012
    hehe