90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Worth Watching?

Chace_Welling

[1]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 4

I started watching the show and watched up until Season 3. A few times during those 3 seasons I asked myself why I watch this show (which never happened with my faves like GG or TVD). I find Annie very annoying which I think kind of feeds into why I was contemplating this but I like Naomi and I like Silver and all the male characters. Just wanted to see what people thought.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 16
    Chace_Welling wrote:

I started watching the show and watched up until Season 3. A few times during those 3 seasons I asked myself why I watch this show (which never happened with my faves like GG or TVD). I find Annie very annoying which I think kind of feeds into why I was contemplating this but I like Naomi and I like Silver and all the male characters. Just wanted to see what people thought.

I loved Silver up until season 3 and I still love Naomi and Ade. Annie gets much better later on in the series. I couldn't stand her at first either but she's great in S4-5. With regards to whether or not it's worth watching?? If you felt this way even back in the first season, then I'd say probably not. The first season was the best one in my opinion and I loved the show back then. Now, I just kinda watch it out of loyalty I guess. Season 4 reeeally sucked, season 5 has been much better but it's still not one of my faves or anything.

txgirl75

[3]Feb 12, 2013
    • level: 23
    I read that this may be 90210 final season. The ratins are just going down. The first two season were good. I think the probelem was they couldn't keep writers and they didn't know what they were doing. This show has gone down hill don't even watch anymore haven't watched since season 3.

johnmarlena422

[4]Feb 12, 2013
    txgirl75 wrote:
    I read that this may be 90210 final season. The ratins are just going down. The first two season were good. I think the probelem was they couldn't keep writers and they didn't know what they were doing. This show has gone down hill don't even watch anymore haven't watched since season 3.

Next season is supposed to be the official last..Just a short one though to close it out

txgirl75

[5]Feb 13, 2013
    • level: 23
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:

Next season is supposed to be the official last..Just a short one though to close it out

Ok well maybe they will get a good series finalie ha ha..

johnmarlena422

[6]Feb 13, 2013
    txgirl75 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:

Ok well maybe they will get a good series finalie ha ha..

Doubtful lol
    I don't really see the point..I mean, they were told enough in advance that they should have been able to close it out this season but then again these are writers with a pretty lacking level of creativity and originality so who knows haha

thec0mebackman

[7]Feb 13, 2013
    • level: 15
    =( ....this really just made my day a lot worse than it already was. tiring day at work, long process of applying for colleges. and now i get to read this. fantastic. it's weird. I actually thought 90210 was doing well this season with the ratings because of how amazing it has been lately. i totally forgot that there was still a possibility of this show getting cancelled. HOW DID I FORGET THAT ASPECT.....ugh. it really breaks my heart. yes, season 1 was and will always be the best. nothing can top it. but we all grew up with this show and it has been an emotional whirlwind the past couple of years, but it is still our show. it's going to be really sad once it gets cancelled. I just googled more details and all links predict the 6th season will be the last. I think they will pull a Gossip Girl with this show and give it a 13 episode final season. life isn't fair. but you know what, it has been an excellent 5 years. T_T

johnmarlena422

[8]Feb 14, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    =( ....this really just made my day a lot worse than it already was. tiring day at work, long process of applying for colleges. and now i get to read this. fantastic. it's weird. I actually thought 90210 was doing well this season with the ratings because of how amazing it has been lately. i totally forgot that there was still a possibility of this show getting cancelled. HOW DID I FORGET THAT ASPECT.....ugh. it really breaks my heart. yes, season 1 was and will always be the best. nothing can top it. but we all grew up with this show and it has been an emotional whirlwind the past couple of years, but it is still our show. it's going to be really sad once it gets cancelled. I just googled more details and all links predict the 6th season will be the last. I think they will pull a Gossip Girl with this show and give it a 13 episode final season. life isn't fair. but you know what, it has been an excellent 5 years. T_T

Well, I didn't really grow up with this show..I grew up with the original lol but I do think this season has done exceptionally better than the last. That being said, I'm really not all that surprised it's getting canceled and I'd rather it happen while the show is actually not sucking then have them make matters even worse.

Chace_Welling

[9]Feb 15, 2013
    • level: 4

I think based on the reviews, I won't be starting it up again. Thanks for the responses guys!

johnmarlena422

[10]Feb 15, 2013
    Chace_Welling wrote:

I think based on the reviews, I won't be starting it up again. Thanks for the responses guys!

No problem

I always hate getting started with a show that's about to get canceled anyways lol