90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

WOW - Talk about disrespecting a cast

johnmarlena422

[1]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 16

So Annalynne MCcord just released a statement that the network/producers never even told the cast about the show being canceled but that they had found out by all the buzz about it on twitter. That is so messed up and truly disrespectful. The entire cast seems to have been quite devastated by the news and ALM even had to take over the mic from Shanae at the wrap party because she had been reduced to tears. They all look very tearful, rightfully so but I just think it's a real shame that they weren't shown the respect they all deserve on their way out the door.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thec0mebackman

[2]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 15
    I read about this too, but i was a bit confused as to what was going on. thanks for clarifying. HOW F*CKED UP IS THAT. ugh. seriously, CW disgusts me. they're pathetic bulsh*tting tards who have no sense of direction and noo idea what they are doing. they're the worst and poorly rated network on TV in my opinion. if it weren't for TVD and 90210, i would not be tuning in. they play favorites, obviously. TVD and Arrow get all the love and attention. notice how TVD always has new promos for commercials. (them walking in slow motion, advertising) whereas with 90210, the only promo they shot was back in season 2. this makes me even more upset. i know the show has gone down the tubes, but i really wanted a sixth season comprising of only 12 episodes, like what they did with OTH and GG. SCREW CW!

johnmarlena422

[3]Mar 10, 2013
    • level: 16
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    I read about this too, but i was a bit confused as to what was going on. thanks for clarifying. HOW F*CKED UP IS THAT. ugh. seriously, CW disgusts me. they're pathetic bulsh*tting tards who have no sense of direction and noo idea what they are doing. they're the worst and poorly rated network on TV in my opinion. if it weren't for TVD and 90210, i would not be tuning in. they play favorites, obviously. TVD and Arrow get all the love and attention. notice how TVD always has new promos for commercials. (them walking in slow motion, advertising) whereas with 90210, the only promo they shot was back in season 2. this makes me even more upset. i know the show has gone down the tubes, but i really wanted a sixth season comprising of only 12 episodes, like what they did with OTH and GG. SCREW CW!

I actually agree. Even though I do feel it was time for the show to end, I wanted them to give a last and final short season to wrap things up. Have you seen the set shots?? Michael Steger and Jessica Lowndes were the last two to wrap and Jessica Stroup and Tristan Wilds were the first.