O Holly Night

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2011 on The CW

• Already did this...

The mid-season finale was load's better than last year's, I'll give it that but this episode just had too much recycled story lines to count. The only semi-interesting story line was that of Annie's and trying to get her money back, it was a somewhat satisfying ending. But the whole drama with Holly & Naomi plus Austin was just stupid. Sorry for that but it was. So remember when Liam got mad at Naomi for something and ended up cheating on her with her sister? Similar story line, eh? Only this one is 10x worse. Especially since it was predictable. Naomi is cheated on again, woopdy doo!

Navid & Silver: contrived an unimportant! They did the same thing with Adrianna & Navid until they completely tarnished the relationship beyond repair. Dixon & Adrianna were ok, I still think they're better off as good friends but that's just me.

No Ivy in this episode, that was a bit of a bummer. The whole 'Liam getting hit by a car' thing was also already done... sort of. It's obvious this girl who hit him result in some sort of romantic relationship which will once again put the brakes on the insufferable Annie & Liam relationship. Just like when Ethan got in a crash with Rhonda and that caused trouble? Yeah, anyone remember that? Anyone?