The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

90210 Fan Reviews (133)

7.6
  • The Wilsons have a new zip code:90210.Annie must strt ovr & wrk hr way up the popularity chain.Dixon might jst hve 2 xplain the adoption story.Quickly be'n consumed in the drama of W.Bev High.A love triangle involv'n Annie,an old friend,a possible friend.

Hello, If you've watched anything on the CW you've probably seen the constant bombardment and endorsement for this show.If you're outside waiting @ the bus stop or in your car looking @ ppl waiting for the bus,you'll see the poster alongside the bus schedule.If you're on foot you'll eventually see it on the side of a bus.It's that same poster,their in a pool shaped like the 5 digits that make 90210.Shenae Grimes happends to be in the last digit zero,looking amazing as **** all this hype let's see if they live up to it.So I tuned in,to my amazement it lived very much to the hype and endorsement.Maybe the shear beauty of Ms.Grimes kept me going,but eventually I was hooked.The Premier was entertaining.Every character had her/his own little side story.Every character had their woes.The music was fitting for the drama.So glad to have tuned in.Hope more ppl recognize it,& keep it going.90210.Paul standing bye!!!