Senior Year, Baby

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 13, 2010 on The CW

7.1
  • Not the best premier.

It was ok, watchable but if I'm totally honest nothing stood out at all. The hit and run storyline with Annie seems to be out the window and things are back to normal. Except Harry is gone and Deb is on her own. I don't get why this internship of Annie' had to turn into some weird storyline where she's being conned or something...

I don't have any investment in Ivy and Dixon and find the relationship forced and rushed. Her new friend Oscar sleeping with her mother was just an odd twist. Silver had little to do other than comfort Teddy who finds out a leg injury has ended his tennis career for the time being. I'm looking forward to see how the show handles a certain storyline I've read about for Teddy.

Naomi dealing with her rape was entertaining enough...and it seems Cannon might be setting his sights on Silver now. The Adrianna storyline seemed strange...Javier dies in a car crash and she steals his music...cold or what. Disappointed to see Annie and Liam not a couple. So a pretty average premier.