Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot?

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 17, 2012 on The CW

• And the ridiculousness continues...

One thing I did take away from this episode is that Shenae Grimes has finally grown her hair out! Was anyone else excited to see her look like she did in season one? I guess that''s just me but I digress.

So the story lines here weren't awful but they maintained quite ridiculous. As predicted, Liam started some sort of romance with the girl who hit him with her car. Like I said before, they've already done this story line, and is anyone else sick and tired of the constant back-and-forth between Annie & Liam? Just stop it already! The new villain of the seems interesting but she's too much like the evil Emily from last season, and on top of that, why doesn't she just come clean if it was an accident? It doesn't make any sense.

When are they going to finish this Silver & Navid story line? No one, and I mean no one liked this couple, ever. I have no idea why they're dedicating so much time to it. Than you compare it to Ivy & Raj, they're over for two seconds, and Ivy is already dating someone new? That really goes to show how superficial this show has gotten.

I'm excited to see some kind of change in Naomi, but knowing 90210, she'll be back to her old ways within a couple weeks. Silver dating the adopted father of Adrianna's baby? I'm sorry but that is just too much, almost as ridiculous as the switch-out-bi-polar medication story line from last season. Dixon & Adrianna are better as friends! Am I the only one who thinks this?

Fine comeback episode of 90210, it has improved from last season but I just have stopped taking this show seriously like I'm sure many others have. Nevertheless, it was an entertaining hour so I wont take that away from this show.