Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2009 on The CW

7.2
  • :)

Annie is humiliated that the entire school received her sext message and is on a mission to reveal Naomi as the sender of the revealing photo. Harry and Debbie attempt to discuss Annie's situation but the conversation only causes more tension, leading Harry to open up to Kelly about his family problems. Dixon meets his dream girl, Sasha and sparks immediately begin to fly, though he fails to reveal his true age. Silver continues to get over Dixon while Adrianna and Navid deal with Teddy's presence in their life. Liam, fed up with the lies between Naomi and Annie, retreats to his garage to work on a mysterious project. The gang joins Teddy on his father's yacht for an afternoon of ocean-filled drama. I love the way Dixon is getting questioned by his farther why he 'randomly' punches somebody, all because of Annie bbut then he tells his farther. I love the scene with Dixon and Silver, I personally hate the awkwardness after a break-up I love it in the show though. I love the scene with Annie and Ted. I actually feel sorry for Annie. I love the way Annie goes to see Naomi. I love the way Navid edits the video, awesome - so cute. I love the scenes between Mark and Annie. I love the way Navid is being nice to Ted so he can make Adriana. I love the scene where Dixon is talking to Sasha. I love the scene between Annie and her parents. I love the scene with Dixon, Navid, Ted and Liam - hot boys. I love the party scenes, especially with the boys. And the scene between Annie and Naomi. I love the scene with Dixon and that girl. And of course the scene where Annie and Liam - I feel really sorry for Naomi, I love her and Liam. I love the scene between Ted and Navid, awesome. I love the scene between Ted and Adriana - that was always going to happen. I love the way Silver is, and the Silver and Naomi scene. I hate the way Harry and Kelly are, I hate things like that.
  • Payback.

This show is getting better & better every week, I swear. This is the aftermath of the sexting incident, and Annie's life is complete hell. I think in this episode, Annie realized she had nothing else to lose, and that's why she had that plan to destroy Naomi. In this episode, Annie is shown getting ridiculed at school; you see someone has written "SLUT" in giant letters on her locker. She has a lot of entertaining confrontations in this episode, which made this episode shine. She bumps in to Teddy, the guy that coincidentally found the homeless man on the road. Teddy makes her feel better until she finds "Slut" written on her locker, where she has a confrontation with Liam, blaming him, since he didn't tell Naomi who he really slept with. Later Annie confronts Naomi, Naomi denies sending the sext, and Silver & Adrianna just follow Naomi like zombies? I recall Silver being Annie's best friend last season? Some friend; who just walks away? In the beginning of the episode, Annie is set out to destroy Naomi and "expose her for who she really is." I love Annie's bold character this season; it's like a completely different person from last season. Annie goes to Mark & Liam for help in her plan to destroy Naomi. Mark tells Silver the truth: Naomi sent out that sext. Liam unknowingly goes with Annie to tell Naomi the "truth." When it was really quite the opposite when Annie thinks up this story that she slept with Liam, just to hurt Naomi. That was my favorite scene; finally Naomi got what she deserved! I still want people to know Annie is innocent though. Silver still siding with Naomi in the end was absolutely ridiculous. Why are they even friends? Silver hated Naomi last year, and now she's choosing Naomi over Annie? Why!? Dixon meets Sasha, someone who is older than him. He makes up this different person, pretending to be older. Meanwhile Silver & Dixon get closure when Dixon says he could never be himself around Silver when they were together. Silver continues to be the crazy ex, as she meets Sasha, and goes along with Dixon's ridiculous story. In the end, Sasha ends up taking Dixon to Napa with Navid's Lamborghini, and the plot thickens. Debbie & Harry have marital problems involving Kelly and handling their children. Navid learns to like Teddy in this episode, which was a bad idea since Teddy tries to kiss Adrianna in this episode. Annie says she didn't sleep with Mark but she did do "something." And she did that "something" again in the end of the episode. An enjoyable episode, I love all the Naomi vs. Annie scenes, I hope to see more to come this season. Liam gets mad and is planning something in his shack. What is it? Guess we'll have to find out as the season unfolds. So far, all the arcs are developing nicely. Just not liking some out of character decisions on this show, but other than that, things have been good; satisfying episode.
  • Payback.

• Dixon is still hiding the truth from his new girlfriend

In this episode of 90210, the following happens. We open this episode with Dixon in his father's office, discussing what happened and why he punched Mark. Soon Dixon confesses to his father, why he did it, and Harry is shocked to say the least. As he leaves Dixon bumps into Silver and they have an argument about how he could never be himself around her. As Annie gets to school, we see that the photo "sex text" is still going about the school and that pretty much everyone now has seen it. As she gets to her locker, we see the word slut spray painted onto it. And so Annie goes to confront Naomi about it, and she denies that she was the one who sent it out. Navid apologises to Adrianna in his won unique way. When Silver and Annie talk about the sext and Annie says that she is going to prove that it was her who sent it. And so Annie goes to see Mark, the one who took the picture, in order to get his help to prove that Naomi was the one who sent the picture. Teddy soon invites Dixon and Navid to his father's yacht for a party that weekend. When Dixon goes to pick up pizzas for Navid, he meets a girl. When Annie gets home, her mother gives her a big talk about sex and the picture. After which Harry and Debbie argue. The following day, Harry discusses the situation with Kelly, and she tells him the grounding Annie was probably not the best thing to do, considering that everyone in school has seen the picture. As the day of the yacht party arrives, we see Naomi and Silver arriving, only to see that Annie is there with Mark. As Dixon gets to the party, he sees that the DJ there is the girl he met the other night, who is older than him and doesn't know that he is in high school. Soon he and his friends come up with a plan, so that he can see that she is there, but will not think that he is in high school. Soon Mark tells Silver that Naomi saw the picture on his phone took it off of him and sent it to her own phone. When Debbie and Harry discuss what he said with Kelly is angry as Kelly told her the exact same thing that she did; only he actually listened to Kelly. Soon Annie lies to Naomi and tells her that she and Liam had been sleeping together ever since he and Naomi started dating. Liam tries to tell Naomi that it is all a lie, but of course she believes Annie and gets upset and leaves. Later that night, Silver shows Naomi that she is getting her tattoo of Dixon's name removed but it will take months for the treatment to work. As the episode ends, we see Dixon and his new girlfriend, going to Napa in one of Navid's cars.
  • Season 2, Episode 3

Silver and Dixon try to deal with their break up and Silver is having a harder time than Dixon who is falling for an older DJ who he lies and tells him he is the music industry and that he's rich. Annie deals with the sext thats going around school of her and Silver doesn't believe Annie that Naomi sent the sext. Everyone goes to a party on Teddy's Yacht and Sasha, the older DJ, is the DJ there and Dixon is freaking out, he tells Navid to make sure that she stays away from Silver. Annie proves to Silver that Naomi was the sext sender. Liam and Annie decide to tell Naomi the truth and then when they talk with Naomi, Annie says they did sleep together. Liam gets mad.
  • Not what I was expecting....

After a great 2 first episodes I was kind of disapointed with this one, the whole storyline was weak and pretty much nothing interesting happened.

Harry and Deb´s fight was totally ackward, in the first season they were like a perfect couple in sync with the children´s education and now after barely appearing this season they fight over Annie being grounded? Not buying it. I know that it is all an excuse to him and Kelly have an affair, but they should had come with something better.

It is really nice to see how Liam is growing on the show. I want him and Annie to be together. He is my Dylan!
  • Silver lets Dixon go. Dixon wh0res himself out to a girl who seems to be too playful and materialistic for my taste. Naomi highlights Silver's strengths. Annie goes all girl-girl-gone-bad.

One of the best episodes of 90210, although that isn't saying very much. The characters are growing up with b!tchier plots and scheming, which are welcomed in this plastic world. Maybe this could be the turning point in the series where plotlines get better and characters become less predictable. Annie unleased her inner b!tch woohoo! I knew this day would come, Liam was right, har. This episode just further proved that Shenae Grimes is unable to play the sweet Annie convincingly because I've never liked that character and now that she had good-girl-gone-bad, she's just even less likeable and its all Camp Naomi for me now. Oh and Matt Lanter does not prove to be the best actor either.

Peace out.
  • Lots of excitement in this one, loved it and loved the new faces as well!

I saw a new face in this one, a beautiful young female wearing an all white blouse and skirt, she was in sever scenes in the beginning of the episode. her blouse was like a white tunic with sequins. Sure would like to see more of her. Possibly a new beau for Teddy? I think she can see right through his arrogant attitude and would calm his but down! Wow, I could go on and on about this photogenic beauty. If she acts half as good as her stunning physique she would be an absolute striking addition to the new 90210. I don't particularly like Annie's approach to revenge maybe the girl in white can show her how to get even in a smarter way, possibly a new bff for Annie?