Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2009 on The CW

7.2
  • :)

Annie is humiliated that the entire school received her sext message and is on a mission to reveal Naomi as the sender of the revealing photo. Harry and Debbie attempt to discuss Annie's situation but the conversation only causes more tension, leading Harry to open up to Kelly about his family problems. Dixon meets his dream girl, Sasha and sparks immediately begin to fly, though he fails to reveal his true age. Silver continues to get over Dixon while Adrianna and Navid deal with Teddy's presence in their life. Liam, fed up with the lies between Naomi and Annie, retreats to his garage to work on a mysterious project. The gang joins Teddy on his father's yacht for an afternoon of ocean-filled drama. I love the way Dixon is getting questioned by his farther why he 'randomly' punches somebody, all because of Annie bbut then he tells his farther. I love the scene with Dixon and Silver, I personally hate the awkwardness after a break-up I love it in the show though. I love the scene with Annie and Ted. I actually feel sorry for Annie. I love the way Annie goes to see Naomi. I love the way Navid edits the video, awesome - so cute. I love the scenes between Mark and Annie. I love the way Navid is being nice to Ted so he can make Adriana. I love the scene where Dixon is talking to Sasha. I love the scene between Annie and her parents. I love the scene with Dixon, Navid, Ted and Liam - hot boys. I love the party scenes, especially with the boys. And the scene between Annie and Naomi. I love the scene with Dixon and that girl. And of course the scene where Annie and Liam - I feel really sorry for Naomi, I love her and Liam. I love the scene between Ted and Navid, awesome. I love the scene between Ted and Adriana - that was always going to happen. I love the way Silver is, and the Silver and Naomi scene. I hate the way Harry and Kelly are, I hate things like that.