Smoked Turkey

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 22, 2011 on The CW

6.9

I'm sorry but this episode just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Naomi & Austin story lines are really killing it for me here. Naomi is the most annoying character on television as of late and she really just needs to be the backdrop. Austin is even worse; it's obvious they're trying to find depth for his character but the waters are still pretty shallow for him in my eyes.

The only reason the gang feels like "family" is only because everyone has slept together at one point (this is only a slight exaggeration), it really became apparent once everyone was put together in one room. The Annie story line had potential but it's just really getting tired only because Annie's reasoning doesn't make any sense.

The best story line of the episode would definitely have to go Ivy & Raj, it was the only story line that was worth caring about. Am I going to miss Raj? Hardly, but I'm interested in seeing what will become of Ivy now. Also Liam was totally out of character the entire time. Plus, the Dixon & Adrianna (puke!) scenes weren't amusing.