Vegas, Maybe?

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2011 on The CW

7.4

Eight episodes in and this show is actually worth reviewing. The ridiculous story lines are at an interesting pace finally, with the Annie vs. Adrianna rivalry brought back to life (reminded me of season one) and with... oh well that's pretty much it. But I actually find myself invested in these characters (I haven't for a long time). Every story line seems at least a little bit interesting (with the exception of Naomi's story line of course).

Can we get Austin & Naomi off the show please? They should just run off in the sunset together and never return again. They really put a damper on the episode overall. Plus it's clear that Annalyne Mccord just walks on set for her paycheck. If you don't want to be there, than quit! Don't just wait till you get offered a movie deal to leave, seriously. Oh and I'm not making this up (Look at last season finale's interview, she clearly says she's waiting for her movie contract).

Silver is somewhat likable, not getting redemption yet but at least I don't want to throw her character off a cliff like I did last season. Dixon, Annie, Ivy, and Liam all need to be put on the forefront. And when I say Liam, I mean the story lines he was bringing in in season one, not this whole 'male model' nonsense. Will I keep watching? Of course. It's sickening, I know.