Wide Awake and Dreaming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 23, 2008 on The CW

7.4
  • Spring Awakening.

The day of the play is here. Adrianna is unable to perform because she is on drugs. I just felt sorry for her mother, who brought 6 agents to come see her daughter, and Annie ends up taking her place. Brenda, Kelly, and Ryan try to help Adrianna with her problems. Ty wants to have sex with Annie for the first time at the after party. You've gotta feel bad for this guy. Adrianna, out of jealousy, comes waltzing in telling him a lie about Annie & Ethan. Then tells a lie to Annie when she arrives that he is in the shower? I'm starting to see that she's the manipulative one of the show. You have to love to hate her. It makes the characters interesting. I also feel bad for Annie, her crying in the end, made me say "Whoa, intense." Naomi's parents end up divorcing. I'm liking the actress who plays Naomi's mom, Tracy. I'm liking the mother-daughter relationship between them, even though it is dysfunctional. The whole condom scene was my favorite, between Annie & Dixon, and Annie & Ethan. That must have been embarrassing. Dixon & Silver start up a relationship. I thought this was a really great, enjoyable episode. The drama is really kicking it in to high gear. Good job 90210!