Wild Alaskan Salmon

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2009 on The CW

7.2
  • Adrianna breaks up with Navid.

I am so disappointed in Adrianna's character, and she definitely got what she deserved by the end. I just still can't believe how much a jerk Teddy is. He led on Adrianna just to reject the idea of a relationship, and telling Navid that she kissed him. Although she deserved all that for the crappy decisions she has been making lately, it was still a jerk move on Teddy's part. In the beginning of this episode, Adrianna breaks up with Navid for Teddy. Throughout the whole episode, Navid wonders why she would break up with him. He keeps on bringing up the wild Alaskan salmon (hence: the episode title). Dixon continues his relationship with Sasha. Jen needs divorce money from Naomi, but when she won't give it to her; they get in a huge argument. Jen considers moving out, but Naomi ends up giving her the check in the end. Which was a stupid decision since Jen lied about the divorce money; she spends 100,000 dollars on a racing horse. Looks like Jen can be evil in many different ways. My favorite plot would have to be Annie's plot. They manage to incorporate Mark back in to the plot. When he warns Annie about Jasper, once they continue to get closer; Annie stays away from Jasper, and goes on a date with Mark. Only to be almost sexually assaulted, but Jasper came to the rescue. We know Mark wasn't completely lying when he said Jasper was a psycho. He follows Annie & Mark on their date, and he comes out of nowhere. Does anyone else find that extremely stalkerish. He also keys Mark's car, and lets the air out of the tires. Looks like he's really serious, I'm interested in seeing if Jasper's really crazy or not. And if he is, how far will he take it? No sign of Liam in this episode. After Silver finds out her mother has cancer, she has a change of heart and wants to be a part of her mother's life before she dies. She encourages Kelly to do also, until Kelly still wants nothing to do with her. They end up having sister problems, and Silver moves in with her mom. Ryan goes out to look for girls when he finds out Jen is still seeing other people; he uses Harry as his wing man. Harry ends up getting really drunk and accidentally calling Debbie, Kelly. So the plot thickens. A great episode with a lot of eventful plot devices, such as: Silver's mom with cancer, marital plus other family problems, Annie & Jasper development and a breakup. I give it a high rating with being eventful. Great episode.