A Haunting

Thursday 9:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Dec 09, 2005 Between Seasons

gabfan31

A Haunting Fan Reviews (80)

• Ghost Hunters or GHI is a good show.

BillyEversole A Haunting is still on TV least on Dish Network ch 194 AMERI every day at Noon & some day's it's on more than once but I think TAPS ala Ghost Hunters is the best show & the Worst is one w that Zac guy w his Yettie's & other weird stuff & SO FAKE & Zac is SO annoying I don't get why that show even made it on the air & from what I've noticed is I'm pretty sure he's friends w Grant & Steve & IMO I'd think they would distance themselfs from ppl like Zac who are so full of Bologna at least not be seen w that guy & his Fake Paranormal Show which make me think of Carnival side shows but whatever I'm not watching that show w Zac & ppl can watch TAPS from Amazon I think $1.99 per episode kinda stinks u can't watch it for free & My Fav show was one w Meatloaf when he's asking a question & his radio goes off & freaks him out a total LOL one but a haunting show is bit creepy least the narrator makes it worse I like see when the family's get there space back & there family's the best part for me.