A Haunting

The Apartment

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 31, 2007 on Discovery Channel

• A newlywed couple finds an apartment in Seattle, Washington.

It isn't even a week into the newlyweds life in their new apartment when things begin to happen. Passing shadows out of the corner of their eye, the feeling of not being alone. The apartment was recently renovated which, according to the Washington State Paranormal Society can end a haunting or make them worse. The Washington State Paranormal Society is who the newlyweds, Bill and "Icee" turn to when Bill experiences the feeling of a cigarette being put out on his chest. The Society sends out an investigative team and a medium. The medium gets such a bad impression she throws up. The couple never goes back. Would you? A scary show!
  • great episode

A young newly wed college couple finds an apartment in an ad. After checking the apartment, they decided to move in right away. The young couple expects to escape the party atmosphere of the university after moving into their new apartment. But only a few days after they are settled, Icee witnesses something that she couldn't explain. Bill dismisses her wife thinking that she's imagining things. Icee tries to ignore the ghost, but she keeps seeing it in a frequent basis. One day she comes home with Bill and he notices the ghosts himself. This is a really creepy episode, the writers really made one episode that will frighten you. I really enjoyed this episode.
  • is was good how do i watch agin

i liked it how can i watch again i would like it how do i go online on u2 and watch it over and over gain please tell me someone. how would i use the computer to preview the show. im not very good at this so please tell me how to watch it on u2 i did it once before dont rember how i did it. so will u help me or not hope u get back to me becuse im sure lost without watching it when i cant see the esposide if i have to work one night and i miss it .