A Pup Named Scooby Doo movie?

nyfan

[1]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 20

I read about this on wikipedia, so take this at a grain assult, but there is talk that in the next DTM Scooby Doo movie, the Pup Named Scooby Doo characters and time period would play a key role.

I don't know if the movie would just take place in the PNSD time period, and use those characters. Or will the grown up characters appear, and the PNSD time period would be used flashbacks, or even the grown up characters going back in time to their childhood. I would love to see the PNSD characters, meet their older selfs.

We might see Red Herring as a teenager or young adult (depending on the age of the post Zoombie Island era Scooby Doo gang).

But just a rumor, read about it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pup_Named_Scooby-Doo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TwoCansMom

[2]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    I think it's wise to take these rumors with a grain of salt so we don't get disappointed, but I would love to see the young characters worked in through flashbacks.

lequericacalvo

[3]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 32
    nyfan wrote:

I read about this on wikipedia, so take this at a grain assult, but there is talk that in the next DTM Scooby Doo movie, the Pup Named Scooby Doo characters and time period would play a key role.

I don't know if the movie would just take place in the PNSD time period, and use those characters. Or will the grown up characters appear, and the PNSD time period would be used flashbacks, or even the grown up characters going back in time to their childhood. I would love to see the PNSD characters, meet their older selfs.

We might see Red Herring as a teenager or young adult (depending on the age of the post Zoombie Island era Scooby Doo gang).

But just a rumor, read about it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pup_Named_Scooby-Doo

Is just another wikipedia hoax.

WWinnieF

[4]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 20
    The only inkling of this was during the What's New Scooby-Doo episode where Velma's fear of clowns is highlighted by a flashback sequence involving the gang in their PNSD forms (though their attires as young'ns are re-colored to match their adult outifts).

peplarry12

[5]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 21

I wish, but its not gonna happen.