episode discussion:letter or worse

  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [1]Feb 27, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

    what a great epiosde. it was great. the al capone like ghost was cool.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [2]Feb 27, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    coolchris44 wrote:

    what a great epiosde. it was great. the al capone like ghost was cool.

    yep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lequericacalvo

    lequericacalvo

    [3]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 4,404
    coolchris44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

    what a great epiosde. it was great. the al capone like ghost was cool.

    yep.


    Yep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tone-master21

    tone-master21

    [4]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 1,320
    lequericacalvo wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

    what a great epiosde. it was great. the al capone like ghost was cool.

    yep.


    Yep.


    I agree it was a great episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nyfan

    nyfan

    [5]Sep 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,314

    This episode reuses two plots from episodes of Scooby Doo Where Are You!!

    The monster haunting a tv station, that happened in "Don't Mess With A Phantom". And the villain planting false clues was done by Dr.Jeckel in "Nowhere To Hyde."

    I am not critising or anything, I am just pointing some cool Scooby facts.

    Off topic, but I saw "The Sluge Monster From The Earth's Core" last week, and that is basicly sort of a remake of "Jeapers It's The Creaper". It is the same plot, same motive, and the person with the same job ended up being the monster.

    Edited on 09/10/2007 10:02am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lequericacalvo

    lequericacalvo

    [6]Nov 7, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 4,404
    nyfan wrote:

    This episode reuses two plots from episodes of Scooby Doo Where Are You!!

    The monster haunting a tv station, that happened in "Don't Mess With A Phantom". And the villain planting false clues was done by Dr.Jeckel in "Nowhere To Hyde."

    I am not critising or anything, I am just pointing some cool Scooby facts.

    Off topic, but I saw "The Sluge Monster From The Earth's Core" last week, and that is basicly sort of a remake of "Jeapers It's The Creaper". It is the same plot, same motive, and the person with the same job ended up being the monster.



    Probably because of that it was a good episode, because it reused the story from SDWY.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [7]Nov 28, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    lequericacalvo wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

    This episode reuses two plots from episodes of Scooby Doo Where Are You!!

    The monster haunting a tv station, that happened in "Don't Mess With A Phantom". And the villain planting false clues was done by Dr.Jeckel in "Nowhere To Hyde."

    I am not critising or anything, I am just pointing some cool Scooby facts.

    Off topic, but I saw "The Sluge Monster From The Earth's Core" last week, and that is basicly sort of a remake of "Jeapers It's The Creaper". It is the same plot, same motive, and the person with the same job ended up being the monster.



    Probably because of that it was a good episode, because it reused the story from SDWY.
    huh?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nyfan

    nyfan

    [8]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,314

    I got the season 1 DVD, and seeeing this episode again, as well as seeing Don't Mess With A Phantom the other day on Cartoon Network, I think revise what I said about how this episode is similar to Don't Mess With A Phantom yet has its own twist.

    I don't want to spoil this epiosde by revealing who the villlain was, but the villain in this episode is sort of like the Red Hairing of Don't Mess With A Phantom Mr. Grisby. The villain did what the crazy Mr. Grisby promessed to do, and even claimed to do when interigated by the gang. Sorry if I spoiled that episode for you, but if you ever see it, you will know instantly weather or not Grisby did it, it is so obvious. The villain of this episode and Mr. Grisby had the same motives.

    Edited on 03/26/2008 11:06am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [9]Jul 27, 2010
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    coolchris44 wrote:
    lequericacalvo wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

    This episode reuses two plots from episodes of Scooby Doo Where Are You!!

    The monster haunting a tv station, that happened in "Don't Mess With A Phantom". And the villain planting false clues was done by Dr.Jeckel in "Nowhere To Hyde."

    I am not critising or anything, I am just pointing some cool Scooby facts.

    Off topic, but I saw "The Sluge Monster From The Earth's Core" last week, and that is basicly sort of a remake of "Jeapers It's The Creaper". It is the same plot, same motive, and the person with the same job ended up being the monster.



    Probably because of that it was a good episode, because it reused the story from SDWY.
    huh?
    In other words, it was good, because it reused plots from the original series.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.