A Pup Named Scooby-Doo

ABC (ended 1991)

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Fan Reviews (48)

7.9
  • A pup named scooby doo has nothing new to the Franchise. The Only Differnece is that they made the Chracthers Younger.

6.7
    My 46th review after the Worst Nelvana cartoon of all time: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. This cartoon Did not make any new things. it's the same old plot, same Scripts, and same Chrcathers. The music is Terrible, Lacky and Annoying. They had to sing Scooby dooby doo!!! 100,000 times on the dang SONG!!!!!!!! I rather get ran over by a Bullet Train down the Tokyo Subway, and get dragged over by the Train Wire, up to 500,000 Miles! rather then listening to the music! The Music SUCKS DOG BUTT!!!!! but the whole cartoon isn't that Bad. This cartoon will get a C-. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: C 6.0/10.0 There is nothing new in the Voice-acting to the Franchise. it's just the Same.

Animation: D 4.0/10.0 The Animation is Poorly drawn and it has Ugly Washed-up Bright Colors.

Graphics: D 4.0/10.0 The Graphics Stink too. That's what makes the cartoon so Ugly.

Sound: F 2.0/10.0 The sound effects are good, while the theme song and the chase song is Terrible! It's lacky and it's Annoying like I said before!

Dialouge: C-- 5.0/10.0 Nothing new still.

Lasting Appeal: B+ 7.8/10.0 The cartoon may be ugly but it can still be decent and a bit fun to watch.

Overall: C- 6.7/10.0 This is one of the few Hanna-Barbera Rip-offs in younger forms. There are others like: Tom and Jerry kids, The Filnstones Kids, Even This! This cartoon is not all that good. This is just a Rip-off. Do Not watch it if you don't like it.