A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

who hates kristy

1happydaddy56

[1]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 8

i cant belive she broke tilas heart again i nhate her soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much right now

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sarahsaurus

[2]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 45
    what a ****

1happydaddy56

[3]Jul 1, 2008

i know i hate her io would have soooooooooooooo tooken the key

Calibabe214

[4]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 27

tila tequil got nobody.

that fxckin cxnt kristy left her.

soo now wait another season...greatt?!

poor tila

bigcitygirl5

[6]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 31
    I like Kristy but I don't agree with what she did to Tila! she shouldn't have left it right up until the end to tell her that she didn't want to be with her, she should of at least stopped it the night before so Tila could be with Bo. I felt so sorry for Tila, she looked so excited when she told Kristy that she wanted to be with her then Kristy went and broke her heart.

lyghthouse

[7]Jul 2, 2008
    Ok, well since I made the mistake of coming to the forum before watching the finale, and the cat's out of the bag... I want to say first of all, that I firmly believe that about 98% of this (kind of thing) is not real.

You don't find love by going on tv and making people eat pig's vaginas (or whatever it was) to "prove their love". You don't have them run obsticle courses etc...

You meet someone, you feel a spark, and with time that connection deepens. At least, that's my experience. Call me old fashioned.

So, to say this is about looking for love is just silly.

It's eye candy. Jerry Springer meets "girls next door".

But hey, it's fun to watch right, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Bottom line, Kristy's still ok in my book, and Tila will be just fine.

thabest1

[8]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yeah I would hate Kristy if Tila hadn't done exactly the same thing to all the other contestants...and there's also the fact that this show is sooo fake I knew Kristy was gonna win for months now and drop the key because Bobby posted it on his myspace. MTV just wants there to be a season 3 and instead of it being with Tila it might be with Kristy this time since she's so confused about who she wants to be with.

LEYTON4EVA

[9]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 19

I agree with lyghthouse. I think it's ridiculous that she's sitting there crying and saying "I've gotten my heart broken again, what's wrong with me?" Well, first off you don't go on a reality show to find love it's stupid as hell. I don't understand why she just can't find love like a regular person. I mean did she really think those people were there because they wanted to "find love." All those people were full of s**t including Kristy.

But I still like watching these reality shows.

Edited on 07/02/2008 7:36pm

Canogaparkcindy

[10]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 49
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:

I agree with lyghthouse. I think it's ridiculous that she's sitting there crying and saying "I've gotten my heart broken again, what's wrong with me?" Well, first off you don't go on a reality show to find love it's stupid as hell. I don't understand why she just can't find love like a regular person. I mean did she really think those people were there because they wanted to "find love." All those people were full of s**t including Kristy.

But I still like watching these reality shows.

you should put "reality" in quotes.

degrassi_lover

[11]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 21

I'm sorry as much as it was disappointing that Kristy rejected Tila, I couldn't help but laugh at the same time. Season 2 has been nothing, but fake. Everything seemed so staged and unnatural. I knew that Tila would of chose Kristy since she needs to keep her "bisexual" label, but I had a feeling that either Bo or Kristy would walk out on her or that Tila would say to both Kristy and Bo that their shot at love ended.

I don't hate Kristy. She was my favourite "contestant" this season, but I find it pretty damn unbelievable that all of a sudden she is "sexually confused" for the finale. Like I said before.. Prepare for A Shot At Love 55: Hangovers Are For Whimps.

Crzy_gurl

[12]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    well I certainly dont hate kristy. She came on the show to get to know tila, which is why she kept accepting the key....to get to know her!! And what I dont understand is why in the hell would tila pick her after, right after, the night before she told her she wasnt ready seriously Kristy is practically breaking down and yet tila still didnt get the hint And i think kristy wouldve been wrong to accept the key if her heart wasnt in it. She followed her heart and what she thought was right for her and for Tila and when I seen the next show for the reunion, tila was horrible and mean towards kristy. Im sorry but Im for kristy in this one....TEAM KRISTY ALL THE WAY!!!

vietnamesepride

[13]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    karma is a b*tch tila, breaks everybodys heart
    after tila acted like she was the only one who gets heart broken.. everybody does. the show seems fake

becca_2000

[14]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think Bo should've been picked because look at all the stuff Bo did for Tila and any one who is willing to go to the hospital and come back is a real person and Tila should've seen that. Name one life/death situation that Kristy has done to impress Tila.

dool_girl

[15]Jul 8, 2008
    WOW that was an ending I wasnt predicting!!! sometimes I wonder if it was planned out just so they could get another season! The worst part is is that even if there is a season 3 im still gonna watch!!! This show is seriously my guilty pleasure no matter how fake it is!

dogo341

[16]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    i think tila was stupid for not choosing bo, she got what she deserved, and tila acted like jay on last nights reunion.

tyini

[17]Jul 9, 2008
    This is not kristy's fault. in the end she decided that she didn't like tila that way. the show is about a connection between 2 people, not just what tila wants. if one person doesn't feel it then, that's it. this is the really why these shows don't work. it's all about people trying to impress one person. a relationship should be about 2 people.

KerrLynn

[18]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 2

Kristy has issues I feel bad for Tila.

degrassi_lover

[19]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 21
    tyini wrote:
    This is not kristy's fault. in the end she decided that she didn't like tila that way. the show is about a connection between 2 people, not just what tila wants. if one person doesn't feel it then, that's it. this is the really why these shows don't work. it's all about people trying to impress one person. a relationship should be about 2 people.

Agreed.
    Even the reunion was ridiculous as hell. Seriously she stormed off like she was two. I hate Tila Tequila..

sarabby_x3

[20]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 11

I agree with the person above about Tila thinking she's the only one who gets her heart broken. I mean 'cmon. I know it sucks but Kristy wasn't ready for that kind of relationship. She even said it to Tila the night before the finale. Tila should at least understand why Kristy wasn't ready, especially since SHE'S been there. Like along with the fact Kristy wasn't ready for a relationship she was also preventing Tila from getting her heart broken more. If they had been a relationship Kristy wasn't ready for then I think Tila's heart would have been broken more since of the amount of time they spent together. I don't know that's my opinion. I don't think Kristy went into this show intentially to break Tila's heart. I bet hers is also broken. But anyway, I think this show is scripted. I really do at least a little. It IS a little fake.