An A to Z Community
NBC (ended 2015)

It's getting to be that time of year, friends. Grocery stores are putting summer ales on sale to clear some shelf space for spicier fall flavors, and pretty soon Starbucks will be selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes like they're going out of style. Changing leaves and the end of Daylight Savings Time are just around the corner, and that means the broadcast networks are beginning to ramp up the promotional campaigns for their new fall shows. In NBC's continued drive to be first in everything, the network has released the pilot for its new comedy A to Z six weeks before the show's official premiere on Thursday, October 2.

A descendent of the How I Met Your Mother school of television, A to Z is a romantic comedy that chronicles a relationship from beginning to end, à la 500 Days of SummerMad Men's Ben Feldman (with both of his nipples) stars as Andrew, a true believer in destiny and romance, and HIMYM's Cristin Milioti plays the object of his affection, Zelda, a lawyer with a different outlook on life and relationships. 

Watch the pilot below and then hit the comments to share your first impressions!

What do you think? Do you find A to Z charming, or too saccharine for your taste? 

TV.com's 2014 Fall Preview:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/22/2015

Season 1 : Episode 13

24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
.....yeah NO
Flag
Definitely not for me.
Flag
Quirky but little lame. Easily get cancelled after one or two season.
There are only 26 letters anyway lol
Flag
I actually enjoyed that a lot - I think mostly because I like Cristin Milioti and Ben Feldman. The requisite weird friends was a little on the lame side, as was the horrid boss but overall, I did kinda enjoy it!
Flag
Definitely gonna watch it since I loved Milioti in HIMYM's uneven final season.
Flag
Horible!
Flag
Maybe if i was 12 years old
Flag
anyone outside us be able to watch it yet?
Flag
Just google the a to z mp4 then you will find plenty of site...
Flag
i was being impastient lololol
Flag
not legally, at least...
Flag
no
Flag
It wasn't terrible. The jokes are mildly corny, but I do enjoy the chemistry between the protagonists. I'm not going to pass a final judgment yet until we see more of the humor in the next few episodes.
Flag
Nitpick: Daylight saving time, not savings.

Flag
Looks alright. But I wonder if the entire series will take 8 months or if just the first season will?
Flag
Why this show NBC? This is very dumb show.

Flag
oh gawd....500 days of summer was enough....
Flag
So is this "how I begged your mother to give me a chance, but she probably doesn't believe in that crap"?

(At least it didnt take 8 years to meet this woman...)
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
better then I thought
Flag
Very impressed. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to watching more.
Flag
Looks like crap.
Flag
Was she named after the princess?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members